remove????

I'm having some trouble with Office 2003 so I uninstalled it, then installed
Office XP.  My Outlook profile was still there and it kept giving me an
error about the product activation number being invalid.  I type in the
correct one for Office XP, it says to restart the app, then the same error.

How can I COMPLETELY remove Office 2003?

0
somedude (13)

I'm not so sure it is being caused by things left by Office 2003. You can
remove your mail profile by going to Control Panel-> Mail-> button Show
Profiles...
For activation issues you should call Product Support.

More interesting for me; what were your problems with Office 2003? Any
Outlook related issues you need support on?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-What do the Outlook Icons Mean?

-----
"Some Dude" <somedude@somewhere.com> wrote in message
> I'm having some trouble with Office 2003 so I uninstalled it, then
> installed
> Office XP.  My Outlook profile was still there and it kept giving me an
> error about the product activation number being invalid.  I type in the
> correct one for Office XP, it says to restart the app, then the same
> error.
>
> How can I COMPLETELY remove Office 2003?

0
Roady

Save to remove entries from asiexp81 and asiexp86?
We have a user built smartlist entry that we can't delete using the favorites button. Is it safe to just remove the rows from those two tables to get rid of it? ...

Remove Windows Live ID password
Is there a way to remove the Windows Live ID password from the opening of Money 2007? I really don't have a need to have a password for every time I open the program. I shouldn't have even created one, but I did, so now, how do I remove it and still be able to access my money file? -- LJ In microsoft.public.money, DynaBMan wrote: >Is there a way to remove the Windows Live ID password from the opening >of Money 2007? I really don't have a need to have a password for every >time I open the program. I shouldn't have even created one, but I did, >so now, h...

how to remove add-in ?
I try to remove an add-in, ProjeX, which , after a year of silent non-use, installed itself seven times in the uppermost task bar. I looke in Help for how to remove add-ons but this did not help. I opened the add-in menu and clicked on Remove Add-in, no effect. I tried Tools > Customize and clicked avery possibility (incl. reset) , no effect. Any help appreciated. Frank Locate the XLA file using Search and move it to another folder to store for future use or just delete it best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Frank" <ne...

removing a prefix
Hi, I have imported some telephone call data for our organisation. All the phone numbers appear as normal ie 01234567890 except for some which are prefixed by 162 (this is a necessary part of our setup) so that they appear 16201234567890. Is there any way of deleting the 162 part? I have tried a find and replace but didn't have the correct results. thanks the problem with using "find/replace" is that if you have 162 INSIDE the number, it'll also get replaced lets say 162891829 ---> 891829 but 162123162---> 123 Assuming that all the phone numbers are the s...

removing public folder connection
I am in the process of migrating 5.5. to 2000. I have a ADC for public folders. All public folders are now listed on exchange 2000. I now only want the public folders on 2000. The instructions to remove this is pretty simple: go to the replication tab in public folders on the exchange 2000 and highlight the public store under the replicate content to these public stores and click remote. My problem is remove is grayed out and not an option. Help. Thanks. Before you remove the replica from the 5.5 server, I would shut the 5.5 server down and make sure that everyone can access the fol...

Removing duplicate files
Hi Is there a good utility to detect duplicate files based on content and then to remove them? Thanks Regards "John" <info@nospam.infovis.co.uk> wrote in message news:e6tv247aKHA.5472@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Hi > > Is there a good utility to detect duplicate files based on content and > then to remove them? > > Thanks > > Regards Google is your friend. Type the following words into a Google search box, then take your pick: Windows duplicate file finder did before coming here...there are a number of them..ca...

How do I restore a "removed" attachment?
I've just "removed" an attachment from an e-mail message (as the "remove" shortcut menu item is helpfully located right next to the semantically similar "save" item - with no confirmation on remove - excellent). Can anyone tell me how/if I can restore it? At the very least, is it possible to disable this "remove" option? When you exit, choose not to save changes... "Debbie Croft" <dcroft@nospamforme.com> wrote in message news:d1os91$alq$1@sparta.btinternet.com... > I've just "removed" an attachment from an e-...

Disableing or removing Outlook 2000
I ask this question the other day but cannot find it or any answers so I will try again. I installed MS Office so I could have access to MS Power Point. I obviously did something wrong. Every time I try to send or reply to an email message in my Earthlink mailbox, Outlook tries to open and I DO NOT WANT IT. Is there a way to remove or disable Outlook without removing the whole MS Office??? On Wed, 8 Sep 2004 06:22:51 -0700, "BudG" <budgotshall@earthlink.net> wrote: >I ask this question the other day but cannot find it or >any answers so I will try again. >I ins...

Remove GUID From Email Subject Line
I have version 1.2 installed and have complaints that our emails are being bounced because of the GUID on the subject line is being interpited as spam. I have heard that there is an option to not have it included on emails but I can not find the code or instructions to make it happen. From what I have read it seems simple and you would think in 1.2 it would be a config option. I have searched the newsgroups and online but the only references I can find require a login which I do not have. We are a Microsoft Certified Partner and a CTEC but not an MBS Partner which seems different since none ...

automatically removing a tick
I have a datablase in access 2000 of students taking variouse different levels of qualifications. as they complete each level i put a tick into a tick box then wait for them to move on to the next level. Is there a formula that i can use to automatically remove the tick from the lower level when i tick the next level up -- Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 04:10:00 -0800, Shazza <shazzalowe@hotmail.co.uk> wrote: In the checkbox' AfterUpdate event you can run a query to set the value of the other levels to False. -Tom. &g...

remove a section break?
How do I remove a section break from a table? And how do I keep section breaks from breaking in without asking? I think you're misinterpreting something. In Word, a section break *cannot* be inside a table. If you have the cursor inside a table cell when you click Insert > Break and choose a section break, it will split the table into two tables and put the break between them. Unless this is what you see, I suspect that you don't really have a section break. Press Ctrl+Shift+8 or click the � button to display nonprinting characters, and see what words appear in the d...

Remove Message Size Limiter
Dear All, im getting bounces to my exchanger server due to attachment size. Mail in question is a 5Mb message (Becomes 6.8 when in message format) commining from a hotmail account. I Know it isnt a Hotmail limitation, as ive sent the message to another organisations EX server. I need there to be absoloutly NO limitations within exchange AT ALL for the sending receiving or delivery of mail. I have been through exchange with a fine tooth comb and cannot find any such restrictors but im obviously missing somthing ive also checked the AD account in question to see if a limit has been plac...

ReplaceFile replaces a read only file (CDocument will save to read only file, but fail to remove temporary copy)
Hi, we got a strange warning when we tried to save a CDocument derived class to an already existing, but read-only file. The warning in german reads "eine unbenannte Datei wurde nicht gefunden". This warning relates to the GetLastError code 2 "The system cannot find the file specified." Same happens if you open a read-only file and try to save it to itself. A dialog box appears to specify a new filename, but if you select the old filename again, the same warning will apear. In the TRACE output we find, the following two exceptions: CFile exception: accessDenied, Fil...

Refresh Removable Drive information....
Hello all i'm developing a progarm which able to refresh the removable drive information. Any suggestion of how to do it? Thankyou very much best regards Hi > Hello all, > > i'm developing a progarm which able to refresh the removable drive information. > Any suggestion of how to do it?? I thinks that is not possible. Regards, Robert ...

Need to Remove FRx Security
I have a client that needs access to FRx Report Designer. They had an employee that no longer works there set up FRx security. When I log in as sa the options of Users, Groups, Security, Change Password, Locked, Admin Login, and Sign out Admin are all greyed out. How can I remove security if I do not have access to these options? You need to be logged in as Administrator, which is not the same as sa in FRx. FRx sees sa as just another user. There should be a separate password for Administrator, unless one was never setup. If that's the case, then you should be able to log in as ...

How can I remove it
Hi all, Needs your help, When I reply any mail following text add with signature automaticlly.How can I remove it. Manoj Pandey_________________________________________<? xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft- com:office:office" /> Your help highly appreciated Thanks Manoj, If I understand you correctly, you wish NOT to have your signature appear automatically on replys. With Outlook open, select tools/options/mail format. At the bottom you will find the setup and settings for your signature and an option to use the signature when replying or forwarding. &...

removing space and tabs in a cell
I have moved some data from a table on the web to a spreadsheet and I would like to change the numbers in a column in to currency. It is not allowing me to do that as there are blank spaces and I assume tabs after the number in the cell. I have tried using trim and clean and get nothing at the moment the only way I have found to do it is to select an individual cell go to the end of the number and select everything behind it and deleting it then becomes a number and I can change it to currency. I would do this but unfortunatley I have around 6k cells to do Any clues boys!! nice -- mr_ni...

<Div> tags need to be removed
All, One of my Engineers is running a SSRS report and when generated the <div> tags show up. Is there a way we can remove the tags so they do not show up on the generated report? Please help. -- Thanks, R23 This newsgroup supports Microsoft Access, the relational database. Is this an Access question? Regards Jeff Boyce Microsoft Office/Access MVP "R23" <R23@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5BD7EB37-1724-4A92-89E5-62B391B31FA8@microsoft.com... > All, > One of my Engineers is running a SSRS report and when generated the <div> > tag...

Remove Group Box border lines (without using macro)?
Is there a non-macro solution to removing the Group Box border lines? If not, a macro solution would also be appreciated, but as it is going into a multi-user form, I don't want to scare the users with macro warnings. ;) Thank you! -Meghan I don't think you can do this except via a macro. But you could run the macro to hide those borders and release the workbook with no macros. In fact, you don't even need a macro--just just need the code. Hit alt-f11 to get to the VBE hit ctrl-G to see the immediate window type this in and hit enter: activesheet.groupboxes.visible = false ...

Remove old month from chart add new/no manual reference change
jan feb mar apr 10 20 30 40 I want to graph the latest 4 months without having to go in a change refrences in the chart each month. Next month feb mar apr may 20 30 40 50 If I drag the last months across to pick up the formulas for the next month I get 5 months on the graph instead of 4 Hi Kameel Its possible only. Example: First Row months (A1: Jan, B1: Feb,…..) Second Row values (A2: 10, B2: 20,…..) Put any column (eg. K10) this function: =ADDRESS(1,COUNTA(A1:AA1)-3)&":"&ADDRESS(2,COUNTA(A1:AA1)) You will get the cell address of new four months. Click Ins...

Removal of record count at bottom of subform
I was wondering if someone could help. I was attempting to remove the "record:" count at the bottom of a subform. Just couldn't find out how to do it if it is even possible. Thanks in advance...John "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3ECC1B1A-D179-4D5E-81D4-2CF823A48C46@microsoft.com... >I was wondering if someone could help. I was attempting to remove the > "record:" count at the bottom of a subform. Just couldn't find out how to > do > it if it is even possible. Thanks in advance...John I'...

how do I remove this virus?
my excel files from different workbooks are open and I usually copy and paste data from one to another and from worksheets on the internet. Occassionally, a dot will appear on one cell while I am working and the dot will replicate itself. When I press escape, the dot transfers to another cell and increases its spee of replication. Left alone, this will obviously fill the entire sheet and corrupt all files as it spreads from sheet to sheet. There were occassions when i noticed the same dots replicating themselves on microsoft outlook I'd appreciate help from anyone with info on how to ...

Remove white area on chart
Hi This seems like it should be simple but is not. I have created an Excel 2007 coulmn chart. I then modify the data the chart uses so it is only using 2 columns of data, not 5 and the 2 columns are not next 2 each other. Fine, I've now got the chart showing the data I want, but I'm left with a big space where the 3 columns were previously, on the right of my chart. How do I get rid of the empty columns so my chart fills the plot area fully? Thanks The data for the 2 columns have to be next to each other. Otherwise Excel will consider the gaps in the data as data points with z...

How do detect USB device arrive/remove in the HealthVault structur
Hi all, I am using the FabrikamBloodPressure sample to add my own code, but there are some function need to complete (e.g., OnDeviceArrival). I had try and search some solution, but they don't work well or i can't find the place to add in my code (e.g., RegisterDeviceNotification) And where are some other discussion. <a href="http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/healthvault/thread/aa7d26ce-a044-401f-bdc4-42d1416e6839">Thread 1</a> <a href="http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en/healthvault/thread/a14a1467-dcda-4300-91b9-b0...

Exch 5.5 Removing Sites from Org but must keep email delivery to them internal
We are removing two sites from our Organization, but need to keep emails to them in the future from going out through the internet and be delivered internally. How can this be accomplished? Also, is there a white paper which details how to remove sites from the organization? My Exchange server was the first server brought up in the organization. Other sites are Exchange 2000 with AD connectors to me, but I am Exchange 5.5. This is part of the clean up prior to my migration to Exchange 2000. ...