Remove 2002 w/o Disk

I installed a software on my computer that upgraded Outlook to 2002.  I want to remove it, but I can't find the disk I have.  When it goes to remove, it is looking for "outret.msi" on the disk.  I have installed Office 2003 and I am having a problem.  Can anyone help me to manually remove Outlook 2002 and all traces of it?

HELP!!!! Please emailme.
0
crecord (3)

Excel 2002
....I have a large amount of amount to produce multiple charts from, so using Autofilter is a bit of a necessity. Using the Chart Wizard, I can easily select the filtered data range but it doesn't seem possible to select the (filtered) headings as the X-axis (time period). Any ideas or workrounds? Thanks in advance, Amanda when you set up your autofilter range leave the row you want to use for your axis out of the range. "Birmangirl" wrote: > ...I have a large amount of amount to produce multiple charts from, so using > Autofilter is a bit of a necessity. Using the...

can i force screen refresh via code w/ InitializeTransaction hook?
Reposting this question - I wrote a code that is triggered by the InitializeTransaction hook, which prompts the cashier with a userform they use to select a specific transaction type at the beginning of the transaction, among other things. Is there a way that I can force the transaction screen to refresh at the start of this code, so that when a transaction closes and a new one starts (triggering this code), the user will not see the contents of the prior transaction on the screen in the background? For example I complete, or cancel, a transaction that contains a bunch of items on the trans...

As in GP ver7.5 allow the removal of the SQL user integration
Ver 10 of GP enrypts the user password in such a way that the user can't login using their profile to any other SQL process. Ver 7.5 allowed the detaching of this encryption facility in GP. Removing this ability is a backward step. The ability to detach the GP to SQL user integration should be reinstated. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion i...

Task w/ Multiple Resource
I have a task that requires two resources to work concurrently. It is a series of presentations that need to occur within a single span of five days. Both resources must be available to attend each and every presentation within that 5 day period. There is work that must be complete prior to presentations, therefore this task has a predecessor. It so happens that one of the resources that must perform the task is away on vacation when the predecessor finishes. Even though the vacation is entered as an exception in the calendar of the resource, MS Project still schedules the pr...

Trouble Restoring Backup of Money 2002 to 2004
Let's continue the conversation on restoring backups a little bit. My HD crashed so I decided to upgrade to Money 2004 on the new disk. But now I can't restore my old data that goes back years. When I double click on the old mny or mbf files Money 2004 locks after trying to convert for a few seconds. Even the floppy backup I had will not work becuase the floopy can't be read for some reason. Am I screwed? Your thoughts are valued! Bob Can you copy the backup floppy to your hard disk? Try that and then try restoring from there. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP -...

Outlook 2002 and Full Header Info.
My wife is using Outlook 2002 and recently we had a need to see the originating IP address on particular piece of email and it wasn't shown in the full header information. I use Alpine (Pine) on a Slackware system and when I look at my headers, the IP address of the originating PC is normally shown so it would appear that Outlook 2002 is not saving that information. A search of the web reveals tweaks for Outlook 2003 and 2007 with regedit to force Outlook to save all the header information that arrives with the email but I have not been able to find such information for ...

VC++ .NET 2002: How To Use the Class View's Properties window to add a message handler for the WN_KEYDOWN message
Hi all I used "The EX05c Example: Scrolling" of the book "Programming With Microsoft Visual C++ .NET Core Reference" (6th Edition) as my 3rd example of MFC exercises to catch up my VC++ .NET 2002 (VC++ 7.0) programming. I started my 'Eg05c' project in the MFC Application Wizard and followed the 1 thru 7 steps instructed in the book (pages 82-85) I believed I did the steps 1, 2 and 3 correctly: 1 - In MFC Application Wizard -Eg05c, I setthe CEg05cView to "CScrollView" 2 - I added the m_rectEllipse and m_nColor data members in Eg05cView.h by typing in "...

Outlook 2002 coming through with reply but nothing is there
Confusing situation. ISP support has never heard of this problem, hopefully someone here has. 3 people share a mailbox. One of them sends an e-mail. The recipient replies. The reply comes through just showing the original e-mail but not their reply. It also says it came from (for example) "candycane@abcdefg.com on behalf of candycane@abcdefg.com" Now, the weirdest thing is, not all 3 get the same thing. One of them may get it with the reply, and the other 2 not. One of them may get it without the reply but upon closing Outlook and re-opening it, the reply is there. I...

removing headers
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC I have followed all of the directions to get rid of a header I never put on, but nothing works. It says 'click on the header', but my cursor will not click on the header. How do I get rid of this? *What* says 'click on the header'? To get into the Header/Footer layer directly requires a double-click. Alternatively you can use the menu to access it if you go to View> Header & Footer. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 4/27/10 3:52 PM, in article 59bb78ef.-1@webcross...

Money 2002 downloading statments from bank
While downloading transactions from my bank (OFX) I have noticed that the amounts in the "Downloaded:" frame do not match my totals in my account. This used to work. I am not sure how to rectify this. The items in this frame does work Thanks ...

Remove E-mail Messages from Queue
The answer to the How do I remove e-mail messages from my In Progress queue? on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM site doesn't appear to be correct. http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/crm/using/troubleshooting/tsemailoutlook.mspx When you follow the step below it removes it also from CRM. To remove e-mail messages from a queue, delete them. Unlike other activities in the queues, they are not deleted from Microsoft CRM. To delete messages completely from Microsoft CRM, delete them in the Activities area. Anybody agree or disagree? Jerry http://www.iBizInitiatives.com Gidday Jerry, I w...

Exchange 2003 OWA issue w/embedded URLs
I'm running Exchange 2003 in a front-end/back-end configuration, and for the most part OWA works just fine. I have IIS configured so that users don't need to type in the domain name when they login, and that works. However if a user clicks a URL in a message, the authentication box pops up, asking them to re-authenticate. The box will NOT accept the username and password combination unless the user specifies domain/username. I guess there are two issues here, one why is it even prompting for re-authentication, and two why won't it accept the "normal" combination of usern...

Removing Album Artwork
I own a fair amount of albums that Media Player 11 cannot find the information for. Now I could go out of my way to find the album artwork and paste it in, but I've decided to just leave them with no artwork and just find the info on albums that can be found. Unfortunately, I accidentally added the wrong album art on one of these unfindable albums. How do I get rid of this art, and reset the album to it's “no album artwork” state? This artwork is stored as separate JPG files, in the same folder where the album tracks are. Deleting all JPG files you see there should remo...

Outlook 2002
Tasks from the calender continue to pop up even though they have already been completed in Outlook - Any suggestions on how to fix this? Pop-up as in the reminders still appear? Try this: Close Outlook Select Start | Run Enter Outlook.exe /CleanReminders (note the space between ".exe" and "/CleanReminders") Select OK. Any better? -- PATRICK REED [Outlook - MVP]~~~~~~ -Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) -Have you checked http://www.slipstick.com? -Please post your Outlook version! "Steve" <steve@emilanderson.com> wrote in message news:0...

Removing attachment from reply
I want to reply to a message with an attachment without sending the attachment back, simply and easily "crownnut" <crownnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8F6825E-69E1-410E-846F-4D8139AAB456@microsoft.com... > I want to reply to a message with an attachment without sending the > attachment back, simply and easily Reply shouldn't keep the attachment by default. Replies do not include the attachment. Forwards include attachments. -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "crownnut" <crownnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote i...

Outlook 2002 #229
When trying to open Outlook 2002, getting error message "cannot open your default email folder". Please Help Is your PST (Personal Folder) file still where it should be? Normally they're in the C:\Documents and Settings\<user name>\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook folder "mmoneyman007" <mmoneyman007@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:61288FCE-7AF2-4ACC-B1D6-5697E3D6C000@microsoft.com... > When trying to open Outlook 2002, getting error message "cannot open your > default email folder". What email enviro...

Linking items GREATER THAN O on another worksheet in the same Work
I have a workbook that has about four worksheets … I want to create a list of items that will automatically be included on worksheet tab 4 from Worksheet tab 1 if the quantity for the item listed on the first worksheet has been changed from 0 to any other number (i.e. 1 or 10 etc). I have a list of equipment with pricing on worksheet tab 1 and the list is long. Many of the items will have quantities of zero and will not increase as they will not be selected for the project being created. We have additional columns for cost, extended cost, labor hours etc. If the quantity changes for a...

Outlook 2002 Email Notifications
OS: XP Pro Application: Outlook 2002 - Office XP Pro I have configured my email settings under the "OPTIONS" menu and then "ADVANCED OPTIONS" to display a notification in the system tray and to play a sound but when I receive a new message, nothing happens. I have checked all of the appropriate boxes, and still nothing happens. I have tried sending test emails to myself but still nothing. My volume and other audio capabilities work just fine. Ive even configured my pc sounds in the control panel to play the "notify" sound when I receive an email. Ple...

Doesn't find files w/spaces in name
There are a lot of folders and Excel spreadsheets on our shared drive that I need to open. Most of the folders and file names are named like: get reports\reports sep 2004.xls When I try to open one, Excel doesn't find it and I think it's because there are spaces in the folder names and/or file names. Is there a setting in Excel that will help me get around this? This was working until I had a glitch in Excel and the technician fixed the glitch and this problem appeared. Any help would be appreciated. I found an answer and so far it works. "C:/program files/microsoft off...

outlook 2002 and 2003 close no error
Hi I cannot find anything on outlook just closing possibly sending recieving and when sending Email. it is random. If anybody has a fix please advise. Outlook just closes no error. Thank you Joe ...

554 error client host rejected wrong mail relay using Exchange 2003 /w SP2
I seem to be getting this error on a few domains that I'm sending mail to. We are using Windows 2003 /w Exchange 2003 SP2. Any idea's? Is this caused by a external DNS issue on the A or PTR record? Or... In external DNS we have our email server setup as mail2.abc.com but within Exchange we have our email server setup as mail1.abc.com would this be causing the issue? The following recipient(s) could not be reached: john@abc.com on 21/04/2006 9:54 AM There was a SMTP communication problem with the recipient's email server. Please contact your system ad...

An exception is thrown when my Access 2002 database file size reaches 1 GB
Hi guys The case is as follows: Convert our MS Access 97 database template to an MS Access 2002 template and test that an exception is not thrown when the database reaches 1 GB. The file size limit for MS Access 2002 database is 2 GB. Test environment: Clean computer with XP SP 1 MS JET 4.0 SP7 MDAC 2.8 Our DAO application writing data to our converted database. (The DAO application is written in VC++, unmanaged code). After some failing tests also Visual Studio.NET was installed, but that did not help. When the database is filled with records an reaches 1 GB an exception is thrown from t...

Microsoft Publisher 2002 #2
I am trynig to install Microsoft Publisher 2002 from CDROM. I am browse the CD and run the following file: "E:\publisher 2002\Microsoft Publisher XP 2002\Publisher XP\Pub.msi" Error 25506 appears saying "Microsoft Publisher 2002 requires updated system files not detected on the computer. You must install the Systems Files Update prior to installing Publisher. C:\Program Files\Coomon Files\System\ADO\MSODOR15.DLL is version 2.10.3711.3 wehn we require version 2.50.4403.4." Can anyone please help me on this? Thank you in anticipation. Have you called Microsoft? I ...

Remove old stock transactions
I have Money and Business 2002. I want to remove old, ancient stock transactions. How can I remove them in bulk instead of one - by -one (that will take years)? ...

Publisher 2002 file conversion error in Publisher 2003 printing
I have a file created and saved in Publisher 2002. The file is saved as a booklet to print on a tabloid paper. The file is fine when I look at it in print preview and print it using publisher 2002. However, when I open it in Publisher 2003 it appears fine unless I print preview or print it. The Publisher 2003 printing has graphic duplicates on several pages and leaves off items on other pages. Can you suggest a fix so I will be able to use Publisher 2003. I am running a new Dell XPS m170 with Office 2003 loaded. Thanks. I'd suggest an updated printer driver. Do you have objec...