Reminder is not work in default folder #2

I used as follow coding to send email to outlook client(outlook 2000):

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''=AD''''''''''''''''
Dim ll As New CDO.Message
Dim bb As New CDO.Configuration

bb.Fields(cdoSMTPServer) =3D "nc80012"
bb.Fields(cdoSendUsingMethod) =3D cdoSendUsingPort
bb.Fields.Update

Set ll.Configuration =3D bb
ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:mailheader:x-mess=ADage-flag", adBSTR _
              , -1, _
            16, "follow up"

ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:httpmail:reply-by=AD", adDate, _
              -1, _
              16, DateAdd("s", 60, Now)

ll.Fields.Update

ll.To =3D "david...@domain.com"
ll.From =3D "david...@domain.com"
ll.Subject =3D "test"
ll.TextBody =3D "aaaaaaaaaa"

ll.Send
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''=AD''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

When open the email in Inbox folder in outlook2000 in client computer,
the email shown 'Follow up by Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:15', but system cannot

pop up the reminder window at all times. and after 18:15, the email
shown red font in email list.

Why cannot shown the reminder window?=20

Thanks,

0
lidavid (2)

You would need to set the ReminderSet and ReminderTime properties for that
to work as a reminder and those properties aren't transmitted in the email
you are sending. What you are doing is setting a follow-up flag, not a
reminder.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"David lee" <lidavid@tom.com> wrote in message
I used as follow coding to send email to outlook client(outlook 2000):

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''�''''''''''''''''
Dim ll As New CDO.Message
Dim bb As New CDO.Configuration

bb.Fields(cdoSMTPServer) = "nc80012"
bb.Fields(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort
bb.Fields.Update

Set ll.Configuration = bb
ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:mailheader:x-mess�age-flag", adBSTR _
              , -1, _
            16, "follow up"

ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:httpmail:reply-by�", adDate, _
              -1, _
              16, DateAdd("s", 60, Now)

ll.Fields.Update

ll.To = "david...@domain.com"
ll.From = "david...@domain.com"
ll.Subject = "test"
ll.TextBody = "aaaaaaaaaa"

ll.Send
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''�''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

When open the email in Inbox folder in outlook2000 in client computer,
the email shown 'Follow up by Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:15', but system cannot

pop up the reminder window at all times. and after 18:15, the email
shown red font in email list.

Why cannot shown the reminder window?

Thanks,

0
kenslovak (742)

How to synchronize Public Contact folder with local contacts?
How can I synchronize a Contact Folder in our Public Folders on our Network with my local Contacts Folder? You'll need to copy them yourself or use a utility. See http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/sync-mail.asp for a list of utilities. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com/ Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM ...

IMAP in Outlook Express
IMAP accounts in OE have a special tab called IMAP. This tab enables by default special folders: Sent Items ("Sent Items path") and Drafts ("Drafts path"). But since there's just one checkbox, how can one enable just ONE of the special folders? Blank entries aren't accepted. That's it, that's the question. For those of you who might ask "who needs to enable just one folder?" instead of answering the question, I'll provide a real life example. Gmail's instructions clearly state: enable Drafts WITHOUT enabling Sent Items, a...

Outlook & Outlook Express
I have both loaded on my computer (Express was my original e-mail program). I successfully loaded Outlook and copied my contact list. I then set Outlook as the default. Nevertheless, I only get mail on O-Express, even though all my settings on Outlook, Outlook-Express list Outlook as the default. Mail settings on my control panel verify this. What's wrong??? Firstly with OE closed does OL send/receive OK ie send yourself a msg If OK, either delete mail accounts in OE, or set it to not check for mail. If you use OE (mail) and OL whichever is open will receive mail, assuming the ...

Back Order items from a Work Order
Customers want to create back orders for items on Work Orders that are out of stock and sale the remaining items. This allows them to group the items into one order but still create a back order for tracking the position of an item. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the m...

Idiots amd Noddys guide to Visual Basic for applications #2
Thanks Pal, Anyone, no any other good self starting web sites for Visual Basic Applications. Real noddy style at 1st, slowly building up. Thanks in advance, G -- grphillips ------------------------------------------------------------------------ grphillips's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=15951 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=275739 ...

CRM 4.0
Has anyone else come across this: I create 2 new organizations: Test1 Test2 Both organizations are are brand new, never been modified. Next, I go into each one individually and create a new entity called "new_car". Save & Publish All Customizations. Then I export all the customizations from Test1 and try to import them into Test2. it blows up with an error like: Customization Import failed. Error: OrganizationUI With Id = 853ecac5-a034-419a-a4d7-a7ef70965cee Does Not Exist I can see what it's doing - it assumes if the entity name is the same, that the FormID on th...

Can I *easily* rename folders?
Am using Outlook 2002. I made a few backups (using export function), and they all got the name "Personal Folder" which makes it hard to distinguish what's open if I open all of them up along with others. Of course, for future ones, now I tell it during the export process to use a different name like "Personal Folder Backup1", etc. But is there an easy way to just rename the existing ones I've got? ....without opening ,re-exporting to new name, then deleting old name? Thanks Add all the desired PST files to your profile in Outlook through File | Data File Mana...

MX record question #2
I have one windows 2003 and one exchange on the same server need to receive the email from Internet. Did I need to setup a MX record in my own DNS server point to my own server. Or only need to add a MX record in the ISP to point to my server Internet IP address ? or both needed? thanks in advice. lamlam wrote: > I have one windows 2003 and one exchange on the same server need to > receive the email from Internet. Did I need to setup a MX record in > my own DNS server point to my own server. Or only need to add a MX > record in the ISP to point to my server Internet IP addre...

Lost Permission to Public Folders
Hello All, I think I just shot my self in the foot and set the "Everyone" usr permissions to DENY on my Public Folders. Now I cannot view my Public Folders Tree within the Exchange System Manager. Is there any way I can reverse this so that I can view my public folders again. Thanks, Eric Everyone shouldnt apply if you had the administrator account as full control ... I think that the administrator supercedes the everyone in AD .. but im not quite sure "sappy" <sappy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C333E98F-BDDF-4209-9945-8C1F4876A141@micros...

Exchange 2003 Public Folder Limit
Hi, I have a folder in our public folders that I use to post documents. It will not allow me to post more than 100 documents in this folder. I have 120 documents that I am trying to insert into the message but it always fails at document 101 with the message " the operation failed". All combined documents are only 3 megabytes and my limit is 20 megabytes so it is not a "storage limit". I've tested it in several different ways, folders,types ect. and it always fails at document 101. Somewhere in there is a limit of 100 on how many attachments you ...

incrementing numbers #2
Hi Can anyone help? I've just created an invoice and saved it as a template. What I would like is for the invoice number to increment by one each time the template is opened. Is this possible. Also as we are part way into the financial year I could do with the first invoice number starting at 98 and incrementing by one the next time it is opened. Many thanks Paul Paul Be careful what you ask for....you may get it<g> Would you like the number to increase each time the workbook is opened even if no changes are made? Would you like the number to change when the workbook is clos...

how can I set a default language in PPT2007?
unlike Word, PPT does not appear to let the user define a default language that is used throughout a complete ppt document. PPT picks up the language from your keyboard. You can specify the language on your placeholders. Go to View | Slide Master, select the various placeholders, then choose the language for them on the Review tab. You can use the code at http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;245468 to change the language throughout the presentation. -- Echo [MS PPT MVP] http://www.echosvoice.com What's new in PPT 2007? http://www.echosvoice.com/...

Visual Studio Tools #2
Hi All I am using visual studio 2005 and microsoft dynamics 9.0 . Is there any way to add the menu under cards or transaction , I mean to say other then the "Extra" menu . I had created the menu using Dexterity under the above mentioned menu . Hi Sandeep At this time Dexterity is the only tool which can create a new menu entry. David Musgrave [MSFT] Senior Development Consultant Escalation Engineer - Great Plains Microsoft Dynamics Support - Asia Pacific Microsoft Dynamics (formerly Microsoft Business Solutions) http://www.microsoft.com/Dynamics mailto:dmusgrav@online.microso...

Hyperlink Macro to 2,500 PDF files?
Fellow Forum Members, I have 2,500 PDF ebooks on a variety of subjects all contained in one folder named "Ebooks". I already have all the 2,500 ebook titles inside Excel in Column A, Sheet 1. Now I want to hyperlink each title to the actual PDF file and doing this hyperlink operation 2,500 times is something I want to avoid like the plague. Can anyone out there please help me in developing a macro that would do this hyperlink operation automatically 2,500 times? I'm not a macro expert, but is it not possible to make Excel automically go to the same Ebook folder 2,500 times a...

How do you reset windows size to default?
How do you reset windows explorer size to default? I mean the size of the windows explorer right after you installed Windows, and you have not resized it. On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:05:43 -0700, Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca> wrote: How do you reset windows explorer size to default? I mean the size of the windows explorer right after you installed Windows, and you have not resized it. Hi Peter Den 07.04.2010 kl. 12:55 skrev Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca>: > On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 02:05:43 -0700, Peter <peter@nomorenewspamin.ca> > wrote: > > H...

Contacts Folder Problem
Outlook version: 2003 When in a Distribution List, I click on [Select Members] and get this MS Office Outlook message: The list could not be displayed. The Contacts Folder associated with this address could not be opened; It may have been moved or delected, or you do not have permissions. For information on how to remove this folder from the Outlook Address Book, see Outlook Office Outlook Help. [OK] I would appreciate advice on how to fix. -- Larry Bohen www.audiobooksonline.com Reset the connection between the Outlook Address Book and your Contact Folder. Go to Tools | E-mail account...

OWA not working
We are migrating from exchange 5.5 to exchange 2003. We used the exdeploy tool to guide us through the migration..joined the exchange 2003 server to an existing 5.5 site, moved the mailboxes over to the exchange 2003 server using system manager and then logged in with each users account so outlook would detect the new server. The only thing that is not working is the OWA. On each computer the web address defaults back to the old mail server login page. What needs to be done? ...

Resetting default row height to allow display of wrapped text
I'm using Excel 2000 and XP Pro. I'm formatting a text page whereby users can input text into a column and I want the text to wrap so that whatever the length of their text we see it all. On a default page it works fine. However I tinkered with the row height for font purposes and now the text will wrap but the row won't expand to fit the whole text. How do I reset the row/sheet or whatever to get the display I want? Thanks -- Stilson Snow There is a limit to how much text will display within a cell and how much text displays in the formula bar. Goto excel help and enter...

Out of Office Assistant Doesn't Work
Hello, I have one user who put their Out of Office assistant on, but it is not replying to any incoming messages. She has no rules setup in her Outlook. The config is Exchange 2003 and she has WinXP with Oulook 2003. Thanks, George Define not working. Not working for "anyone"? Do you get an Out of Office message if you send a message to her? By default, Out of Office to the Internet is disabled, but any internal users should get the OOF message. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) ...

Tab key press does not work when MS flex grid presend on CFormView Based views
When dynamically create a MS Flex Grid based grid control on a CFormView based view in MFC application, tab will stop working after one press which will put the last columns header of the grid control in focus and you could not tab anymore. You have to move the carrot to another control on the view manually using mouse, then the tab will start working again. This only happens with the .NET VS 2003 and 2005 compiler. Hi Dennis, I have performed some tests on this issue and could repro the problem in our side. In VS2003 and VS2005, if the MSFlexGrid control created dynamically withi...

Outlook 2003
I am using Outlook 2003 on Exchange and would like to grant permissions to about 25 folders in my Mailbox. Will I need to change the property settings for each folder or is there a more efficient method? If the latter, are there any other suggestions on how to provide access? You would have to set the permissions on each folder. Be advised however that if you create a new folder, sets its permissions, any new subfolder under said "new folder" will inherit permissions*. /neo * tested by creating new folders. not sure how this would play out in regards to moving existing ...

Money 2003 Question #2
My computer froze and shut down with Microsoft money open. When I reboot and tried to open file it gives me an error "Money has detected that you did not close the file before exiting. Money now needs to verify the information in your file. Chose Yes. When I chose Yes, it says "repairing file" and then gives me the error that the password I entered was incorrect. Can anyone tell me how to prevent this situation? It's happened several times and takes me a long time to update my file from a back up version. You might want to try renaming the client.xml file. I...

debit cards #2
Some debit card transactions are posting multiple entries to my EDC Batch. Although the transaction appears to be only processed once at the POS, afterwards I notice that it is captured 2 or 3 times in the batch. (Note: although they all have approval codes, only one will have the card number). From my experience with the problem, it seems to occur when the tender screen is openned more than one time. And the reason we have to open the tender screen more than once could be because: 1. The customer misentered their pin, so we have to go back to the tender screen and reenter the amo...

Visio 2003: 2-D arrows and text orientation
I'd like to be able to rotate the text displayed on a 2-D arrow shape relative to the shape itself. Does anyone know how to do this? On Wed, 4 Jul 2007 19:35:34 -0400, "Mister Scary" <daniel_newhouse@earthlink.net> wrote: >I'd like to be able to rotate the text displayed on a 2-D arrow shape >relative to the shape itself. Does anyone know how to do this? with the shape selected, on the toolbar, select the small down arrow next to the Text Tool and select the Text Block Tool, the text area on the line will now not only be highlighted by green blocks but ...

Why my setting doesn't work?
I am trying to write a program similar to "ping".Like the example provided in MSDN,I call setsockopt function to set SO_RCVTIMEO value for my raw socket.And before I make a call to recvfrom,I call getsockopt to ensure that the value ihas been correctly set,and it has.But recvfrom does not return automatically when the specified timeout is exceeded,conversely ,it gets stuck permanently if no packet can be received. If anyone knows why ,could you please tell me what I should do to get the result I want?Thank you in advance for you help. ...