Reminder is not work in default folder #2

I used as follow coding to send email to outlook client(outlook 2000):

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''=AD''''''''''''''''
Dim ll As New CDO.Message
Dim bb As New CDO.Configuration

bb.Fields(cdoSMTPServer) =3D "nc80012"
bb.Fields(cdoSendUsingMethod) =3D cdoSendUsingPort
bb.Fields.Update

Set ll.Configuration =3D bb
ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:mailheader:x-mess=ADage-flag", adBSTR _
              , -1, _
            16, "follow up"

ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:httpmail:reply-by=AD", adDate, _
              -1, _
              16, DateAdd("s", 60, Now)

ll.Fields.Update

ll.To =3D "david...@domain.com"
ll.From =3D "david...@domain.com"
ll.Subject =3D "test"
ll.TextBody =3D "aaaaaaaaaa"

ll.Send
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''=AD''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

When open the email in Inbox folder in outlook2000 in client computer,
the email shown 'Follow up by Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:15', but system cannot

pop up the reminder window at all times. and after 18:15, the email
shown red font in email list.

Why cannot shown the reminder window?=20

Thanks,

0
lidavid (2)

You would need to set the ReminderSet and ReminderTime properties for that
to work as a reminder and those properties aren't transmitted in the email
you are sending. What you are doing is setting a follow-up flag, not a
reminder.

--
Ken Slovak
[MVP - Outlook]
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"David lee" <lidavid@tom.com> wrote in message
I used as follow coding to send email to outlook client(outlook 2000):

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''�''''''''''''''''
Dim ll As New CDO.Message
Dim bb As New CDO.Configuration

bb.Fields(cdoSMTPServer) = "nc80012"
bb.Fields(cdoSendUsingMethod) = cdoSendUsingPort
bb.Fields.Update

Set ll.Configuration = bb
ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:mailheader:x-mess�age-flag", adBSTR _
              , -1, _
            16, "follow up"

ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:httpmail:reply-by�", adDate, _
              -1, _
              16, DateAdd("s", 60, Now)

ll.Fields.Update

ll.To = "david...@domain.com"
ll.From = "david...@domain.com"
ll.Subject = "test"
ll.TextBody = "aaaaaaaaaa"

ll.Send
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''�''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

When open the email in Inbox folder in outlook2000 in client computer,
the email shown 'Follow up by Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:15', but system cannot

pop up the reminder window at all times. and after 18:15, the email
shown red font in email list.

Why cannot shown the reminder window?

Thanks,

0
kenslovak (742)

Problems with public folders #2
I am having two problems which may or may not be related. 1) In System Manager when I try to view or work with the public folder tree, I get the following error "The token supplied to the function is invalid", ID no:80090308. I cannot see any public folders or manage them at all after that. 2) Whenever anyone clicks on send/receive in outlook 2003, they get the following error "Task 'Microsoft Exchange Server' reported error (0x8004010F):'The operation failed. An object could not be found.'" Does anyone have an idea of what the problem is for either...

Converting to PDF #2
I lose my hyperlinks to email addresses when I convert from Publisher 2002 to a .PDF in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. Do I need to upgrade to Publisher 2003 or can this be fixed? While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from Banks <Banks@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I lose my hyperlinks to email addresses when I convert from Publisher > 2002 to a .PDF in Adobe Acrobat 6.0 Professional. Publisher sends printable information to the printer driver. As you cannot click a hyperlink on a printed piece of paper, Publisher doesn&#...

Hiding and Unhiding Rows.. Unhide does not work..

How do I add vertical lines to separate columns in Outlook 2003 #2
In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in Outlook 2003. Any help would be appreciated ARe you using Word as the message editor? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, mschwartz asked: | In Outlook 2000, all columns were separated by a gray | vertical line. I can't seem to set this up in O...

Swedish characters in the Display name #2
I have a problem with Swedish characters in the senders' names on outgoing e-mail. Previously we have formatted the display names like: Last name, First name This is causing problems for some external recipients, since their e-mail program reads this as two addresses (Last name as one name and First name as another) I tried changing the display name for one user to "First name Last name" instead, but then the Swedish characters are not shown when he/she sends an external e-mail. Example: "Åke Jönsson" becomes "Ake Jonsson" or "Åsa H...

Print 2 receipts when selling item with rebate?
Is there any way to program rms to print multiple receipts on particullar items, for example I sell an automatic pool cleaner that has two differant mail in rebates and we always supply the customer with duplicate receipts Victor Out of the box, no. The easiest way is to train cashiers to use the Reprint function when they need a second copy. The other option is to configure the receipts to print 2 copies every time, but that's probably a waste of paper. I'm pretty sure this could be accomplished as a customization using the HTML status bar and QSBridge, but you would need a ...

Amex/Costco account update not working
Wondering if anyone else is having issues update and Amex/Costco account in 2006 version. It was working on 2004 version but has been broken since the upgrade. Andrew, Downloads from Amex/Costco work fine here. Explain what "issues" are you experiencing? Kevin "Andrew" <justme@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:42efdc69_1@newsfeed.slurp.net... > Wondering if anyone else is having issues update and Amex/Costco account > in 2006 version. It was working on 2004 version but has been broken since > the upgrade. > > Kevin, I had problems wi...

2007 Schema Prep #2
I extended my AD last night for 2007 and have a few questions to verify it was successful: I have a root domain (domain.local) that houses my schema master and a child domain (domain.net) that has Exchange 2003. I ran setup /prepareAD then ran setup /preparedomain: domain.net and both said they completed successfully. However, I was expecting to see the new OU (Microsoft Exchange Security Groups) in my child domain. It is present in my root domain. Is that all correct? In my child domain I now have a new global security group call Exchange Install Domain Servers. Last thing, the D...

Formula query #2
I am trying to identify a formula which will add and then display th number of times a number appears in a range. For example, the range looks like this .......A...........B............C 1...1110......1110.......1114 2...1110..... 1111.......1111 3...1111......1112.......1110 4...1111......1113.......1111 The numbers which appear in the applicable range e.g. 1110, could b any number between 1110 and 9999 and as such I cannot simply predefin which number to look for. I am hoping the output could like as follows: .......A........B 1....1110....4 2....1111....5 3....1112....1 4.....

if formula #2
i have this formula in a cell D3 =IF(A1="F",B1&B2) how can i make it multiple for example i want to add this IF(a2="G",B1&B3) in D3 also. thanks Either - =IF(AND(A1="F",A2="G"),B1&B3,) =IF(OR(A1="F",A2="G"),B1&B3,) Regards. Bill Ridgeway Computer Solutions "jaypee" <jaypee2cool@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:O3NhGKIhGHA.1272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... >i have this formula in a cell D3 =IF(A1="F",B1&B2) > how can i make it multiple for example i want to add this IF(a2="G&q...

GUID/Outlook format link giving error "Unable to open the seleted folder or item"
Hi, I have created custom forms in multiple public Outlook folders and when I send the GUID type link to the user, they receive an error: "Unable to open the seleted folder or item". The same happens if I send the Outlook type link. However, if I ask the user to go to the folder and find the appropriate posting, then the form opens and after that the link works, too. Is this due to some Exchange server setting? My clients are not the type that tolerate opening the form the long way, they want a one click solution. Please help, this is driving my team crazy. Any ideas are welcome...

Hlp! Requery Cbo Not Working
Hello, I'm using Access 2000. I added a combo box to enable users to select an existing employee name. The source of the form is a query that contains the last&", "&first to concatenate the two fields so they show correctly in the combo box. Everything is fine until I add or delete an employee. The combo box doesn't update automatically, so I added the following event in the form's After Update: Private Sub Form_AfterUpdate() Me!cboName.Requery End Sub However, now the combo and the employee records no longer are in synch. Nothing at ...

Reminder is not work in default folder #2
I used as follow coding to send email to outlook client(outlook 2000): ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''=AD'''''''''''''''' Dim ll As New CDO.Message Dim bb As New CDO.Configuration bb.Fields(cdoSMTPServer) =3D "nc80012" bb.Fields(cdoSendUsingMethod) =3D cdoSendUsingPort bb.Fields.Update Set ll.Configuration =3D bb ll.Fields.Append "urn:schemas:mailheader:x-mess=ADage-flag", adBSTR _ ...

POP3 & IMAP4 services #2
Hi there, I got problems on starting POP3 & IMAP4 services. Recently they cannot be start after my exchange server restarts. At the beginning, POP3 cannot be start automatically, later it's IMAP4. After I can start them manually after the server has been completely started, I check event viewer, I found the server did try to start IMAP4, but got error "An error occurred while starting the Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service: server instance number 1 failed to start with error 0x80040a01." At the same time, an event also there, "Microsoft Exchange IMAP4 Service (Build...

Return form and controls to default size
I have a pair of functions that resize a form and all of its controls at the click of a button. These are for one of my visually-impaired users who likes his buttons, boxes, and text to be larger. One button resizes all the controls up by a factor of 1.1, the other resizes them all down. I also want to put in a button to return everything to their default sizes. Could anyone please point me in the right direction to restore the default sizes for all controls, the "Detail", "Header", and "Footer" sections of a form? Thanks in advance. On Mon, 1...

2 accounts being sent under one address
I currently have two accounts in my Outlook 2000. xxx@provider.net & PPP@provider.net. The PPP@provider.net is the primary account. When sending an email from the xxx@provider.net, it still shows as the PPP@provider.net address, so in turn I get any replies to the xxx@provider.net back to the PPP@provider.net. Is there any way to make the reply address or the address of sender shown to the xxx@provider.net account? You said you had 2 accounts. You then listed 2 email addresses. Those are not the same thing. Clarify your post. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jeepstr9" ...

Compare 2 Worksheets Create a 3rd depending on results
I have a unique problem that none of the other posts or shareware seems to solve. I have 2 worksheets (orig.xls and new.xls) that are 15 columns wide (to the "O"). The data is just numbers but the second column either has the words: "new" or "cancel" which is important as you will see. I need to compare the two worksheets and create a third worksheet (update.xls) depending on the three possible results: 1) If a row is removed in the new.xls file = copy the row from the orig.xls file and make the 2nd column "Cancel" 2) If a row is added to the new.xls...

Printing Externally #2
That works great...except it word brings up a message box stating tha Word is currently printing, if you exit, you will cancel you print.....and if i click no, so i dont close word, it still doesnt wan to print...any suggestions???Thank -- tess45 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- tess457's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1393 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26662 There's a setting in MSWord that allows you to do background printing. I've turned this off--so Word do...

money 03 same funds in 2 accounts
I have 1 tax defered account and 1 non-tax defered account. They both have the same mutual fund in them. Money won't let me use the same symbol twice for 2 accounts. Any thoughts ? See http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=59. "Fruehauf2000" <fruehauf2000@aol.com> wrote in message news:20041201213351.11419.00001421@mb-m29.aol.com... >I have 1 tax defered account and 1 non-tax defered account. They both have >the > same mutual fund in them. Money won't let me use the same symbol twice for > 2 > accounts. Any thoughts ? ...

OT: Trend Micro WFBS SP2 beta starting 2/15/10
Anyone interested in helping to improve the WFBS product should join the beta...and all future ones. https://www.trendbeta.com/index.php?get=356&content=554 Gregg Hill -- Gregg's pet peeves: First of all, what does a peeve look like, and why would anyone want one as a pet? Peeve #1: Apostrophes: when in doubt, leave them out! You will be correct more often than not. Its = Belonging to it. For example, "Look at the sky. Its color is blue." It's = It is. For example, "It's hot today." It's = It has. For example, "It's b...

Outlook 2003
We're on Exchange 2003 and have started rolling out Outlook 2003 in place of Outlook 2000. In Outlook 2003 by default all folders come up grouped by day and with solid lines between the messages. Everyone hates these "features" and has made a point of telling me so. Yes, each individual folder can be changed back through the user interface but that's a non-solution for 100 users that have an average of 25 folders each plus the 50 or so public folders as well. Is there any way to change this default behavior in Outlook 2003 so that all folders come up without the solid lines...

Migrating folders and mail from Entourage to Apple Mail
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I am trying to move folders and their contents from Entourage to Apple Mail. I already set up the exchange account on mail and had previously used the Import Mailboxes feature to move my POP account folders and content. When running that Import Mailboxes utility it does not recognize any of the folders for the Exchange account. <br><br>I did go back and delete the POP account to see if leaving only the Exchange account would work. I even shut down the computer and restarted...

Front end server with mail boxes??? can it be done #2
sorry for the late post... i have 50 users "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote in news:ehG8e.8669$c93.2155@trnddc08: > sorry for the late post... i have 50 users Why? Are you going to have back-end servers? Regards, -- Arlo Clizer Exchange MVP FAQ: http://www.exchangefaq.org Archives: http://groups.google.com "joel" <joelbueno@verizon.net> wrote: >sorry for the late post... i have 50 users No. -- Rich Matheisen MCSE+I, Exchange MVP MS Exchange FAQ at http://www.swinc.com/resource/exch_faq.htm ...

Word problems 2003 and 2007 version
hey everyone both on my main computer and my brothers laptop word isnt working! its so annoying! on my desktop PC i have windows xp and word 2003. after getting a virus which stopped the internet from working i had to do a system restore - which got rid of the virus. but when i click on word it says that "this shortcut only applies to installed products", and when i go to word through program files it says "this product is not installed on this user" - but there is no setup thing i can press - will i need the disc maybe? on my bro's laptop he got the sa...

Default recipient for new messages?
Is it possible to have Outlook XP load a default recipient for new messages? yak <bruce_henke@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to have Outlook XP load a default recipient for new > messages? Do you mean that you want a particular person to receive a copy of all the mail you send? There's a rule that will do that. -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillman wrote: > yak <bruce_henke@hotmail.com> wrote: > >> Is it possible to have Outlook XP load a default recipient for new >> messages? > > > Do you mean that you want a particular person to rec...