Rejected by Server

When sending mail, I get an error with "rejected by
server". The e-mail is still sent, but I get this error
message every time.
0
sampeibo (2)

You are hiding some of the details.  The reject error would show some status
error number, like 550, and an error code, like 0x.....CE.

Are you sending e-mails using your ISP's SMTP (outbound) mail server?  Or
are you connected to their network but trying to relay SMTP requests across
their network to an SMTP server on someone else's network?  That's a no-no
since many ISP's will not let you relay SMTP traffic across their network
(except, of course, for spam-friendly SMTP servers - which eventually get on
the blacklists used by many spam-catching filters and so you're e-mail might
not get delivered).  Use your ISP's SMTP server for your outbound e-mails.

** Share with others.  Post replies in the newsgroup.
** If present, remove "-NIX" from my email address.