redirect rule doesn't work

Hi

Ok, well, I had a "forwarding rule" problem earlier, it was solved by a
generous user here on the forum, so I thought I'd try again with another
rule I'm having trouble with

I'd like to be able to use the "Redirect rule", but of course that doesn't
work either..

I've allowed forwarding on the server, I suppose there is another setting
allowing for re-direction??

Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated...

Sorry, It does work.. It just took a while for the message to be
delivered....
"certolnut" <whitney_neal@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi
>
> Ok, well, I had a "forwarding rule" problem earlier, it was solved by a
> generous user here on the forum, so I thought I'd try again with another
> rule I'm having trouble with
>
> I'd like to be able to use the "Redirect rule", but of course that doesn't
> work either..
>
> I've allowed forwarding on the server, I suppose there is another setting
> allowing for re-direction??
>
> Thanks, any help is greatly appreciated...

Can't get bar code font to work in EXCEL 2003
I have a simple formula that converts a part number to a 3 of 9 bar code font in Excel 2003. Works great on my computer but a co-worker, who also has Excel 2003, can't get this to work. On her PC it show the 3 of 9 font in the drop down box but in the cell it is not converting it to a bar code image. Any suggestions? Thanks, Tony Most likely the font is not installed properly... She needs to reinstall the font. It can be done through Control Panel -> Fonts if you have the font available. "Tony" wrote: > I have a simple formula that conve...

Looking for Visual C++ programmer with MS SQL Server 2005 to work off-site on small project
Looking for Visual C++ programmer with MS SQL Server 2005 to work off-site on small project. Please send me an email to: larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net Lawrence M. Seldin, CMC, CPC Contributing writer for FUTURES Magazine Author of RECRUITSOURCE PEOPLESOFT EXAM and RECRUITSOURCE SAP/R3 EXAM Author of POWER TIPS FOR THE APPLE NEWTON and INTRODUCTION TO CSP NOTE: To send me an email, remove TAKEOUT from my email address: larryTAKEOUT@seldin.net NOTE: My web home page: www.seldin.net ...

OWA stopped working on one of the Cluster Nodes
Our environment has 2 FE servers and an A/A/P cluster. Recently (not sure how long ago) OWA stopped allowing logons on one of the BE nodes. I have checked the configuration for the HTTP resources and they all appear to be identical. When I move the EVS from the Active to Passive node OWA starts working properly. I had installed Symantec's SMSMSE 4.6 around the same time frame and have since removed that. I have tried to Restore the IIS configuration to an earlier date and that fixed the Passive Node but not the Active node. I have removed Exchange and reinstalled and removed IIS and...

Reply rule doesn't work consistantly
I've got an Outlook 2003 client and we are trying to setup a rule to emulate the Out of Office Assistant. I've setup a rule that is supposed to send reply with a template if the sender is from a list of contacts that I've chosen. It isn't working as expected. The first time I tried it, I entered only one (internet) email address which worked perfectly. If I add any addresses to that list, it doesn't work anymore - the reply is not sent. I know that it can reply to internet email addresses, since it worked that one time, but I can't figure out why it won't work when...

Outlook 2003 and Rules
I'm currently using outlook 2003 hooked to an exchange server (SBS 2003) and would like to create a rule that is processed when the mail is read. I thought in previous version this was possible. I need all email to go to the inbox when it comes in, and once read get moved to other folders. Is there a way to do this in 2003? -- Thanks Wayne Sepega Jacksonville, Fl "When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute. But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute and it's longer than any hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein The same way in wh...

Record Macro Relative does not work?
Can someone help me with this macro. I want to go to any cell of my choice and press f2 to edit, then go to the fifth character of that cell, then select the next 6 characters and change them to a smaller font size (8), then "enter". I tried to make this macro using the record macro function, but it did not work how I want it to. It ends up pasting the contents of the cell which I used to record the macro initially. Can this kind of macro be done? To get a relative recorded macro, make sure the stopr recording toolbar is visible, it has 2 icons, one is to s...

Double Click on file and mouse not working
Good afternoon, thanks for taking time to look at my problem. I am trying to open a word document by double clicking on the file name in "my documents". Word opens, but not the document. If you go into File and Open, you can open the document, but the mouse cursor will not go anywhere in the document. I have tried to open Word in safe mode, blasted the normal.dot, copied a normal.dot from another computer, heck I tried disassociating doc from Word. Nothing worked. I even installed Windows Live so I could uninstall it. I'm hoping someone has fixed this problem. ...

DCount?? not working. Pls help
My data is orgnaised as follows: A B C D E David 2245 abcd efgh ijk Susan 2249 xyz etc etc Mickey 1234 etc 123 etc Arnold 4321 etc.... David 1441 Mickey abcd etc etc I want to count the number of non blank cells in B for each "David", "Susan" etc in A, and have the value returned in another sheet. I tried DCount, but it doesnt seem to be working. -- KDDXB I mocked up your data as you provided it, with names in A1:A6 etc. I entered "David" in A8 and this formul...

Why doesn't the page preview have the same order as work page?
Why doesn't the preveiw page look like the one I built on the work pages. I have "saved as" and "saved. The nagagation bars in preview goes to different pages than titled. HELP!!!!!! ...

Can't get Date Range to work from Form to Report
Hi, I've followed Allen Browne's directions very closely for creating a form for a date range to limit results to that date range on a report and can not get it to work for some reason. I've read many threads on this board which all say the same thing and it seems to work for everyone else. :( Here's what I have: A form with two unbound text boxes called [txtDateBegin] and [txtDateEnd]. The form is called "frmDateRange" and the report is called "Sales Activity Report". The two unbound text boxes are set to "Short Date" format which the user ...

SendTo PDF Not Working on GP 10
I upgraded a client from GP 8.0 to GP 10.0. Since the ugprade, they are unable to use the SendTo PDF option from within GP. We have tried reinstalling Adobe and that hasn't changed anything. The users can see the PDF being created but a blank email doesn't open from their email client as it used to. The client is on version 10.00.0991 and I thought this issue was to be resolved in 10.0 SP 1 but obviously it hasn't been for us. The client is also using Outlook. Is this still a bug with 10.0 or are we missing something? I am on Adobe Acrobat Standard 8.0 with Microsoft ...

Incoming Outlook Rules with Exchange Server
Hi, Please could some one help me out with this. I have exchange server hosting multiple SMTP domains. Eg each user will have: bob@domain1.com bob@domain2.com bob@domain3.com All I am trying to accoplish is an incoming mail rule that moves all mail from domain1.com to folderA, domain2.com to folderB. But because exchange doesn't show outlook the SMTP Address the mail was received on the Rules cant work. Something that is so easily configured with a POP account is a real pain on exchange. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank You Have you tried modifying to rule to work off th...

Insert list of figures does not work for Pictures
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I can generate a list of all of my inserted objects by caption: Figure, Example, Table, Song, Chart. But when I try to generate a list of the pictures I have inserted (caption reads Picture ...), I get the following message: Error! No table of figures entries found. It's as if the macro that reads the caption list doesn't have Picture in its internal dictionary. I do have the Picture captions in a text box that is formatted as "tight" to allow text-wraparound; could that be causing the problem? If so h...

One or more rules could not be uploaded to Exchange server and have been deactivated.
I originally posted this topic in the Outlook newsgroup but I am not sure if it was the right section for that so I will try here. We are running Exchange 2003 and we have a problem with just one user receiving the following error: "One or more rules could not be uploaded to Exchange server and have been deactivated. This could be because some of the parameters are not supported or there is insufficient space to store all your rules." I already checked the following MS KB and it does not apply: http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=886616 This user does not have too many rules - this...

How do I change the "and" to "or" with multiple Rules (and Alerts)
In Outlook you can configure rules in the "Rules and Alerts" Wizard by checking various options such as "from people or distribution list", "with specified words in the subject", etc. etc. When you check 2 or more of these , they are listed with "and" between each rule, but I need them to be listed with "or", how can I change that? Create separate rules. -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.mso...

How to create a certain rule??
How can I create a rule that every time a users sends an email it also sends a copy of that email to another users inbox? I tried using the RULES wizzard but that didnt seem to help. Im also not sure if this is done on the Exchange server. User has OFFICE XP - 2002 You already posted this in the outlook.general group were I've answered it. Do not multi-post but simply address more than one (if relevant) newsgroup in a single post -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of the mo...

Rule to distribute sent mail
I have 3 mail accounts and I want one (or more) rules like this: Apply the rule after I send the message Through the _specified_ account Move it to the _specified_ folder and mark it as read The problem is that the only option I see, in the Rules wizard, is "move a copy". Furthermore, when I use that option, just to test the rule, the message that was copied to the _specified_ folder looks unread. That's why in my rule I want to add the option "and mark it as read". Any ideas? (Vista Home Premium - Office 2007 Pro) -- Please remove hyphens to contact me ----- ...

Setting up email to work
I created a webpage for my company and when I created the send button I went into Format Form Properties and selected Submit and then went to Form Properties. I then selected Send Data to me in Email and entered in a valid Email. However when I go to test the web page and I enter in the required information and I click Send I get a The Page Cannot Be Displayed error and HTTP 405 - Resource not allowed. What do I do? Reference: "Publisher web publication forms 101": http://msmvps.com/blogs/dbartosik/archive/2006/01/07/80564.aspx DavidF "Russ" <Russ@discussions.mic...

Money Stopped Working Problem Solved! (or at least explained)
After the SP1 update my Money Plus Deluxe on Vista Ultimate would "stop working" when I selected Portfolio or Help. It turns out that the problem was a conflict with my Roboform program which is a password fill-in program that attaches itself to web pages in order to automatically enter my personal information. Because Portfolio and Help look like web pages to Roboform, it tries to attach and apparently crashes Money. If I stop Roboform before starting Money all is well. Alternatively, I can start Money "as administrator" and that will work too. In microsoft.publi...

Coments on a Work Order
Hello I have been using the system for almost 2 years, and the following error, which began after I install SP 1.3, is driving me crazy. I sell items that require serial numbers. I had added the term "S/N:" on SubDescription 1 for some items. This is where my problem comes to life, Ex. I create a work order for a client, add some items to it, and add the serial numbers. I save it, so I can do something else. After recalling the Work order, none of the coments (not even the S/N) are on it. I have check the Configuration \ Options on the manager and it seems to be ok. Any sugge...

Linking items GREATER THAN O on another worksheet in the same Work
I have a workbook that has about four worksheets … I want to create a list of items that will automatically be included on worksheet tab 4 from Worksheet tab 1 if the quantity for the item listed on the first worksheet has been changed from 0 to any other number (i.e. 1 or 10 etc). I have a list of equipment with pricing on worksheet tab 1 and the list is long. Many of the items will have quantities of zero and will not increase as they will not be selected for the project being created. We have additional columns for cost, extended cost, labor hours etc. If the quantity changes for a...

Function for convertion of leters doesn't work.
I'm using function LOWER to convert string i my table on small size but Access gives me a message that the function is not defined.Please, do you know another function? MS Access does not have a LOWER function. Try LCase() instead. -- Cheryl Fischer Law/Sys Associates Houston, TX "Stenli" <svet2000@seznam.cz> wrote in message news:10b201c3626e$b613a050$a301280a@phx.gbl... > I'm using function LOWER to convert string i my table on > small size but Access gives me a message that the function > is not defined.Please, do you know another function? ...

Calculate the total overlapping time of multiple tasks, excluding non-working times
I am developing a tracking calculator for an overall process. Within the overall process, there are 3 steps which are completed. These steps can be completed independently from one another, but can also (sometimes) overlap. I am trying to determine the total time for the overall process (from beginning to end), without counting the duplicated times where the steps are running parallel to one another, or times when some steps may be completed and are waiting for another to start. I have outlined the basic design of the worksheet below, with times in mm/dd/yyyy hh:mm format. S...

Links don't work in mail
Hello What would cause outlook (and outlook express) to not allow the links in my emails to work? They open a browser window, but nothing ever gets loaded. If this were happening only for 1 link, I'd say it was the url, but this happens with text links, button links etc. I have to "view source" for the button links, copy the url and paste it into my browser -- and that works fine. Email links seem to work. Any suggestions? Thank you Terry V Hold curser over link, press shift key, now you can click on link. "Terry V" wrote: > Hello > What would cause ou...

Rules Work Sporadically
I use an email classification tool (POPfile . . . getpopfile.org) that marks each email header using X-Text-Classification. I then set up rules in Outlook to recognize the header text and move the email to the proper folder. Here is the problem: sometimes Outlook places the email into the correct folder and sometimes it just lets the email pass through into the default folder even though the header reflects the proper X-Text-Classification. Does anyone have any idea why this rule would only work sporadically? Thanks. ...