Recurring email #2

I have a user running Outlook 2002. She has been sending
out an email every week to a few other users to remind
them to go out on the network and check a certain file. I
advised her to have each person set up a recurring
calendar reminder so she no longer has to do this. She was
aware that she could do this but wanted to know if there
was a way she could create a recurring email from herself
to these other people instead. I am not aware of a way to
do this in Outlook so I thought I'd post this to see if
anyone else knew if this was possible.

Thanks!

Derek

Derek <derek.larson@polarisind.com> wrote:

> She was
> aware that she could do this but wanted to know if there
> was a way she could create a recurring email from herself
> to these other people instead. I am not aware of a way to
> do this in Outlook so I thought I'd post this to see if
> anyone else knew if this was possible.

She should be able to create a Calendar entry and mail it to the other
people.  They can then drag it to their calendars.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
8/13/2004 2:58:20 PM
Thanks Brian.

0
anonymous (74722)

Date trasfer when importing emails to CRM
When I import old emails into CRM from Outlook they are tagged in CRM with the today's date, the day I imported them. Is there any way to alter this date once in CRM to reflect the actual date of the email? I believe your referring to promoting emails within Outlook. If so, please see this thread: news:5DF7B2F7-B5CE-4FF9-80E3-421D4FE5F500@microsoft.com -- Jason -- This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6CF94DF6-7659-4793-AF6E-439BB480DC29@microsoft.com......

Problems with creating a newsletter

Meeting updates #2

Changing SQL Server for CRM 1.2

printing 2 charts on single page