recover outlook pst file from local settings folder of a deleted user profile

Is it possilbe to recover an Outlook PST file which was
saved to the users profile DOCUMENTS and SETTINGS dir, in
their LOCAL SETTINGS folder, if the Users profile was
removed via the XP User Profiles managment.

I had made a copy of the user profile, then removed it,
then had the user login , thus re-creating a NEW profile.

When I went to the copied profile to get the data, the
PST file was gone. The Local Settings folder was
apparently NOT copied with the rest of the user profile.

Is there anyway to get it back?

-kip

0
kruefle (1)

outlook.exe not terminating
I'm running Office XP with Outlook 2002 under Windows XP Pro, current as of today, except that I have reverted the IE update to the previous version of mshtml.dll that scrolls correctly (this has had no effect on the problem I am about to describe). I typically have a lot of applications running - no big deal as I have a 3.04 P4 with 1GB of memory. A problem that happens several times a day is that outlook.exe remains in the Task Manager process list after I shut Outlook down. In older versions, there used to be a message that said "Please wait while Outlook shuts down&qu...

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Unlocking a User
I have GP10 and a user entered a password wrong too many times. I am logged into GP and an under 'Admininstration' and do not see a way to unlock the user. Am I in the right place? Where do I need to go? Thanks, John John, Are you enforcing password policies for your users in GP? If so, go to Microsoft Dynamics GP > Tools > Setup > System > User. Enter a temporary password for the user and check the Change Password Next Login box. Provide the user with the temporary password and the system will do the rest. Again, this is all assuming your are enforcing pas...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Set request parameters for web services

Crash on 'Send"

Reminders in Outlook