reciving e-mails

is there a way to set microsoft outlook e-mails up to
reciving emails from people that r in my contacts and a
few or e-mails thats i want to recivie from people.
0
anonymous (74722)

stephen <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> is there a way to set microsoft outlook e-mails up to
> reciving emails from people that r in my contacts and a
> few or e-mails thats i want to recivie from people.

Are you saying you want a "safe list"?  That is a list of people from whom
you will accept mail and messages from anyone else are rejected.  What
version of Outlook?
--
Brian Tillman

0
Tillmabg (988)

double mail sent
Hi! I've a problem on mdaemon on W2003 Sometimes I send 2 same messages.... and I think that using webmail I don't have this problem (only with outlook express) Can you help me? Thanks On Thu, 29 Apr 2010 00:32:33 +0200, roberta <roby@tis.it> wrote: >Hi! I've a problem on mdaemon on W2003 > >Sometimes I send 2 same messages.... and I think that using webmail I >don't have this problem (only with outlook express) > >Can you help me? > >Thanks This is a SQL server newsgroup, if you are having problems with mdaemon you may ...

Mail Enabled : How to retrieve the mails.
Hi, I have created one mail enabled account with smtp address but how do I retrieve the mails ? Thank you. Rgrds, Zul On Wed, 18 Jan 2006 15:00:36 +0800, "Zul J" <mlist@istar.com.my> wrote: >Hi, > >I have created one mail enabled account with smtp address but how do I >retrieve the mails ? > >Thank you. > >Rgrds, >Zul > A mail enabled account doesn't have a mailbox. When you create that account you specify an external SMTP address and collect the mail from there however you would normally do it. Hi Mark, This means that the exchang...

UAC prompt when opening Windows Live Mail
Why does this pop up each time I open Windows Live Mail? Is there someway to tell it that it is ok for WLM to open so that I don't have to keep clicking on it? Have you toggled on the option for the WLM shortcut(properties/advanced tab) to 'Run as Administrator' in Vista or Windows 7 ? If so, uncheck it. -- ...winston ms-mvp mail "myschnucki" <myschnucki@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1499C644-21AF-4231-A50E-1C0D885A676E@microsoft.com... > Why does this pop up each time I open Windows Live Mail? Is there someway to >...

Query to Mail Merge issue
I am running Access2003 on WinXP SP2. I send out dues letters for members of a retiree group. When I try to do a mail merge to my Dues Query all goes fine except the telephone number in the query which is (555)555-1234 comes out 5555551234. If I copy the query into an excel spreadsheet and use that as the datasource for the mail merge it works fine. Is there something I need to do to format the query so it merges with the right format. Thanks Billa In the query format the field to include the parentheses and dash. In query design view, instead of the field name put an expression alo...

Mail merge from Excel #2
Hello I am trying to use the 2nd worksheet of an Excel spreadsheet for a mail merge, but the mail merge helper only allows me to select the 1st worksheet. I don't want to change the worksheet order because I have another mail merge running from the 1st sheet. Is there a way of selecting the 2nd sheet Thanks in advance Jo, see the like below about using Microsoft Excel Worksheet via Converter to do it. You could also copy the page to a new workbook and use it as your temporary data source. I have run into problems with using some date in excel when I try to merge with word and have overc...

Multiple Domain e-mail addresses
We are running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise addition and I am having a bit of a "brain-freeze" at the moment... Where in the Exchange Admin do I configure the server to accept e-mail from more than one domain. For example, we currently accept e-mail from mycurrentdomain.ca and would also like to accept email from mycurrentdomain.com. Please note that I have updated all of our DNS MX records as required, just need to make the changes on the Exchange server. Thanks in advance... Recipient polices-email address policy. "Raymond Spitzingle" <ray(nospam)@stuff...

buy from this E-hermesol company is fast only used my 5days
I would like to introduce you a very good company which I knew. Their company homepage is www.ehermesol.com. They can offer you all kinds of electronical products which you need, such as motorcycles, laptops, mobile phones, digial cameras, TV LCD ,x box, ps3, gps, MP3/4, etc. Please take some time to have a look at it, there must be something you 'd like to purchase. Their contact email: ehermesol@188.com MSN: ehermesol@hotmail.com Hope you have a good mood in shopping from their company! Regards ...

How can I send e-mail as a web page
Hi! I am in the process of creating "Newsletters", and it will be a web page/html file. Is there a way I can send this to recipients so that it will be displayed as a web page in their e-mail? Outlook express had a shortcut for this, but I cannot seem to find this function in Outlook 2003. Thanks in advance : ) You either send from within the program you created the html webpage or from within Outlook use; Insert-> File...-> select HTML file-> press little down arrow on Insert-> choose Insert as Text -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Off...

DB Mail is is not working. Need help please.
I have try stop and start the db mail by executing the SPs below but no luck. Does anyone has seem the error below and how to fix it. Thanks in advance for your advise/help. --steps USE msdb; go EXECute sysmail_stop_sp; go EXECute sysmail_start_sp; go EXECute sysmail_help_queue_sp @queue_type = 'Mail'; go queue_type length state last_empty_rowset_time last_activated_time ---------- ----------- ---------------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------- ------------...

HOWTO create a Mail Merge Template in MSCRM with multiple child records
Hi, I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order details (product and prices) related to the order record? This sounds like a parent-child template. Any idea? On Jun 2, 1:26=A0pm, "Benjie Fallar III" <bfall...@hotmail.com> wrote: > Hi, > I have created successfully a basic Mail Merge template in MS Word in > Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Order Entity. > My challenge now is how to design a template that retrieves the order > details (prod...

Looking for a quick way to create a bunch of labels for annual mailing to diverse contacts
Using Office 2004 (11.2), I have numerous contacts that are part of diverse categories (some have not been categorized yet) I would like to create mailing labels for the annual calendar mailing. As of now I figured out how to select a large number of contacts & mark them as part of the annual card category (Command & click) and go to Word's Data Merge Manager where select the main document & then the address book as a data source. I went to Query Options and selected the category that fits (annual card). Now what? ...

E-mails an hour off
All e-mails seem to be an hour behind the real time. No matter where they come from or what program they are all an hour behind. The Exchange 2K3 server is set to the right time and right time zone. My XP machine is the same, but if I send a message to myself via Outlook 2K3 it will come into my inbox an hour behind. What's going on? I just noticed this this morning. I ran a bunch of MS updates last night on all the 2K and 2K3 servers. Could an update be causing this problem? Any suggestion or idea would be appreciated. Mike check all clients and the server to see if they...

cannot send or receive mail
I configured my Outlook 2003 the same as my Outlook express that has been running successfully for years. I can create mail and it remains in the outbox even after send/receive button is pushed. No error message at all. Just no action and when I close it I do get told that there are messages waiting to be sent. ...

No Mail Delivery #2
possible duplicate-original didn't show in 30 minutes. Last night I installed SP1 to my exchange server, it went through the install and at the end informed me that the services could not install causing the install to fail. Server roobooted fine. The next day now no mail is being delivered internally or externally. When I go to system manager under that server and qeues most of the states are set to retry. I have under local delivery on the default smtp virtual server the state is retry with several hundred messages awaiting delivery. I have stopped and started the smtp se...

Choose Profile Message When Sending Report to Mail
We are having a problem with Mail Configuration. We are using GP published through Citrix. We log into the desktop as a particular user, and configure the default Mail Profile using Mail in the Control Panel, which is Outlook. The problem is that whenever we Print a report to Screen, then go Send Mail as text, it pops up with the Choose Mail dialog. After clicking on Options (on the Dialog) you can check "Default Profile" and it sends the email. Yet when we close GP and re-open it, the Choose Profile dialog appears again. Any ideas why this is happening? Regards Konrad Konr...

Invest $3.70 & Earn $ 1 million By E-gold
Invest $3.70 and earn $1,000,000.00 By e-gold! Free sign-up. Guaranteed earnings! http://www.ptsu.biz/index.php?ref=petertian ...

message does not display on in-coming mail
in outlook express, for in-coming mail, i see the sender, attachments and subject but the space for the message is blank. any suggestions Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here...

How do I move Outlook Express Mail folders to new computer.
I am upgrading to a new computer. Both computers use Outlook Express 6.0. How can I move some of my mail folders to my new computer? Hi, Mike - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. You will probably get a faster and more expert answer if you post this to an Outlook Express news group. Try posting in one of these newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie5.outlookexpress for OE 5.x microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie55.outlookexpress...

Excel E-mail Macros
I need to know how to create a macro that will send an excel file as an attachment to one individual, and then send one of the file's worksheets to 3 e-mail addresses using the mail recipient method so that the worksheet appears in the body of the e-mail. The e-mail program I am using is Outlook. Any help with this will be GREATLY appreciatd. Hi John, I'd tell you, but Ron de Bruin already did all the work. It'd be silly for me to do it again...Try Ron's site: http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm tim "John" <jbegley@dcas.nyc.gov> wrote in message ne...

Quote-like parent-child mail merge possible on custom entities?
I have a client on CRM Online who needs to be able to print out a form document for a CRM record that includes header information from the record as well as a listing of child records from a one to many child entity. The Report Wizard does not give us nearly enough control to print the document in the required form format. The Quote, Order, and Invoice mail merges in CRM do something very similar to what we are trying to accomplish, so apparently it is possible to get this done in CRM. Does anyone know how to accomplish a new mail merge template in CRM that merges a custom parent rec...

Remake deleted account in Windows Live Mail
Hi, is it possible to remae an acount I have removed from Windows Live Mail ? Or just a possibility to import the emails there was in the 2 account I removed ? I did not think the program would delete the emails, when I removed the account settings. Hope someone can help, as there are some emails I would like to save. Best wishes Steen Did you look on the web access for those accounts to see if the emails are still out there? "steendk" <steendk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:652B3826-1F5C-4309-99DC-7EE579109C44@microsoft.com......

E-Mail rejected from certain hosts.
I am having a very strange e-mail problem with our E2k3 Server. We have a simple setup, one Windows 2k3 server running E2k3 inside our firewall. The Exchange server has a private IP that is NATed on the firewall from its public IP. Ports 25 and 80 are opened to ANYONE. Random clients are getting TimeOut NDRs. Their NDRs report that they could not connect to our server. I have run several tests on my own : Hotmail can mail to our internal network fine. Yahoo / Google both fail after trying for a set amount of time. Many other Organizations can either e-mail us 100% or not at all. ...

Excel Data to Word Mailing Labels
Has anyone ever done this? I've tried several ways to do this that seem like they should work and they don't. I've been sent several multi-hundred lined worksheets that include mailing label information, and I really don't want to have to type it again by hand into Word. Linda, Tell how your data in the table is laid out. Give a couple of rows of examples. Include the headings. -- Earl Kiosterud mvpearl omitthisword at verizon period net ------------------------------------------- "Linda" <ldaugherty@tams.com> wrote in message news:0f4901c37bea$c87a5...

Copy of sent e-mails in customized folder
Hi, is there an easy way to make OL2007 saving sent e-mails as original in sent items and as copy in an user-defined folder? Using the OL-standard-function to save sent e-mails will only save the mail in the selected folder, but I need the sent mail in the sent items-folder, too. Thanx Carsten "Carsten" <Carsten@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:19EEF9A2-4965-466D-85CE-8E6F889CB70F@microsoft.com... > is there an easy way to make OL2007 saving sent e-mails as original in sent > items and as copy in an user-defined folder? > >...

Problem sending e-mail after mailbox move
Hello, I'm seeing some weird behavior after moving a mailbox. I have installed a second Exchange 2003 server into our domain. The ultimate goal is to move all the mailboxes to it and de-commission the old one. I have moved my mailbox as a test, and after doing so I can no longer send messages properly to other accounts in our organization. What happens is, any message I send internally arrives at the desination with a winmail.dat attachment, and the body of the message is gone. I am able to send to external addresses just fine. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Thanks! p...