Recieve Mail Before Sending

How do I set up Outlook 2003 to recieve mail before sending
0
anonymous (74722)

Set your send/receive group settings to receive and not send.  Or are you
talking about setting authentication?

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer:
Keith <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked:
| How do I set up Outlook 2003 to recieve mail before sending

0
MillyS4407 (663)

Reinstalled Office X suite, now can't find data (mail, addresses, rules, etc.)
I reinstalled Office X after redoing Panther to 10.3.3. I was surprised to click on the Entourage icon and have it come up _clean,_ without any of the data accumulated in my last couple of years. I saved my email addresses in an Export file, so that's fine, but all of the other data must be somewhere! Where? Thanks. In article <f2c0d11.0405232047.4c9a17ee@posting.google.com>, bluefire@well.com (Bob Jacobson) wrote: > I reinstalled Office X after redoing Panther to 10.3.3. I was > surprised to click on the Entourage icon and have it come up _clean,_ > without any o...

Outlook 2003
Hi! I am looking for a setting within Outlook 2003, which enables the possibility to immediately send a message after it has been created and placed within the outbox. there a setting like this in Outlook Express. that means that probably a dial-up-networking connection has to be established before. the only thing I found are the settings within tools -> options -> send/receive but it is only possible to select an intervall within there. any help with this would be greatly appreciated, thanx in advance! best regards Hans ------------------------------------------------------ My ...

Problem sending message on Live mail
I have a new desktop with window 7 and Norton 360. Everything went well with Live Mail except for "Send". I've read all the postings without success. Shut of Scan outgoing mail in Norton. The message I recieve is The connection to the server has failed. Subject 'test' Server: 'smtp.att.yahoo.com' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x800CCC0E Protocol: SMTP Port: 25 Secure(SSL): No Socket Error: 10013 These server settings worked with outlook express. thx. Is your Yahoo account a premium plus account or a free account that supports pop3 ? (not all...

Send direct e-mail to customers
When I try to send direct e-mail (by clicking on the send direct email on the actions bar) I can get as far as choosing my template, but when I click send i get the following error message: "The Bulk E-Mail Service is not running" How do I start this service? Hi James, Check the services. Right-click on My computer -> manage -> Services and Applications -> Services. Search for Mcirosoft CRM Bulk email service -> start. Hope this helps! Sam _______________ Inogic Innovative Logic Innovative solutions for your SME ERP/CRM products E-mail: crm@inogic.com Web: www....

outlook 2007 no problem receiving email but problem sending
I have no problem sending and receiving emails when connected at work but from home, I can receive new messages but there is a problem sending. I get the message Sending reported error 0x80042109. Outlook cannot connect to your outgoing (SMTP) e-mail server. If you continue receiving this message contact your server administrator or ISP. Any ideas please. Thanks, Charlie Have you verified with your corporate mail admin already that the settings have been correct for usage outside of the company network and if this is indeed fully supported by your corporation? If so,...

REstoring a mail sotre to a newly installed exchange 2003
Hi, I have a windows SBS 2003 server installed with a couple of mailboxes on it. I backed up the mail store then decided to reinstall the OS. The reason to do this was to partition the disk differently. So I installed the OS from scratch, and now I need to restore my mail store backup done using ntbackup. Should I recreate the old users on my SBS2003 system or should I just restore the mail store on top of the exisiting mailstore created by the fresh installtion of the OS. I didn't backup anything else but the mailstore. The newly installed server uses the same domain name as the ol...

Mail as web page
I want to send an advertising mail shot that looks like a web page. What is the best way to achieve this? ---------------------------------------------------------- This message has been checked for all known viruses. The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments is confidential and may be the subject of legal, professional or other privilege. It is intended for the named addressee only and may not be disclosed to any other parties without the prior permission of the originator. Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/ ...

outlook sends me copy of every email I send ?? 05-10-10
How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to me of every email I send out? "SUSIE" <SUSIE@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DE99A148-F12B-4940-9C9F-EC0A2897C10E@microsoft.com... > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I send out? State your Outlook version and account type, please. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] SUSIE wrote: > How do I change the setting of my e mail so that I don't get a copy sent to > me of every email I sen...

mail merge problems #2
I have Vista and Office 2007. When I try to do a mail merge with Publisher and a comma-separated-values file exported from Outlook, I get the message, "An operation cannot be completed because of database engine errors." It used to work fine, but not any more. Help! There isn't a solution specific to 2007, but this article addresses your error and probably will work You receive a "The operation cannot be completed because of dialog or data base engine failures" error message when you try to perform a mail merge by using an Outlook 2003 contact folder in Publish...

Symantec Mail Security for Exchange
Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does it say the word STANDARD. If anyone can help before I purchase this software that would be great. Thanks, Chad WEBIT Services On 3 Nov 2006 13:50:18 -0800, "crdvds" <crdvds@gmail.com> wrote: >Does anyone know if Symantec Mail Security for Exchange 5.0 will work >on the Standard Edition of Exchange 2000 sp3? > >It says Enterprise Edition in the sys requirements but no where does ...

Re: this accidental unwanted mail 02-06-09
"agonis shala" <agonis@fahrwangen.ch> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:... > > "::1" <cookie:default@routerlogin.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag > news:OlhbUo3fJHA.5540@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >> >> "Joe Mc" <mcrdl76@netscape.net> wrote in message >> news:unTpd3dfJHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl... >>> Ok >>> "Douglas J. Steele" <NOSPAM_djsteele@NOSPAM_gmail.com> wrote in message >>> news:OMuWD2PSJHA.3584@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... >>>> Sorry, but this isn't e-mail. >&g...

Cannot send mail to some domains. 4.4.7 error
Hello, Some of my users are trying to send mail from my single Exchange 2003 server to certain domains and the messages get held up in the queue. They sit there for the maximum time of 72 hours and then the user gets a 4.4.7 error, which when researched states an error typically with the recipients end. I am somewhat confused, as I can telnet, ping and connect and find all details of these domains and all other mail from other domains does get through, yet mine doesn't. I am using an SMTP connector. A DNSreport on my site shows no errors. I use a Watchguard firewall. Any suggestions w...

Leave Mail On Server
Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave mail on the mail server? You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not necessarily available with all ISP's. >-----Original Message----- >Where is the checkbox in Outlook Express config to leave >mail on the mail server? >. > anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > You need the e-mail account info as a MAPI account, not a > traditional SMTP/POP3 account. Not possible in Outlook Express. Perhaps you meant IMAP? And it would depend what kind of mail accoun...

Sending attachments in email
I am having a problem in that whenever I try to send an attachment (picture) using Outlook 2002 they email will get about halfway sent but will never completely send. I have contacted my ISP & they cannot locate the problem on their end. I am running Norton ANtivirus 2002 & have turned off the outgoing email scanner. Anyone have any ideas???? ...

Import mail from CD
Hi, I exported a mail PST file, burned it onto a CD. Copied it from the CD to my hard drive, changed the read-only attributes. Imported into Outlook and get the message "properties for this information service must be defined prior to use" Win2000, Outlook 2000SP3, IomegaCD-RW 52x24x52x using Iomega Burn Any ideas? thanks Ruth Turn off the read-only property on the .pst file. Ray at work "Ruth" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:161601c39d71$cc6da970$3101280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > I exported a mail PST file, burned it onto a CD. Cop...

how do I get outlook 2003 to show me mail from my yahoo acct?
I have tried the trouble shooting, but I still cannot get my outlook 2003 to show me my email from my yahoo acct. Please help..... Thank you Outlook version? Paid Yahoo! account? What happens when you follow the = directions Yahoo! posted? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, fallen_angel asked: | I have tried the trouble shooting, but I still cannot get my outlook | 2003 to show me my email from my yahoo acct. ...

A program is trying to access e-mail #2
When I hit new or reply I get this box saying, "A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you stored in Outlook. Do you want to allow this?" Symantec says it's a Microsoft problem. Microsoft says its a security patch sp3? How do I stop this dam message from poping up???? Outlook 2002 SP3 adds additional properties to the list of those that are affected by the security features. As a result, one of your add-ins needs updated to the latest version - antispam add-ins are a common cause although others are affected by the changes as well. Many add-ins were updated follow...

mail merge and cc
I use Word 2007 mail merge to Outlook. I also want to CC to one person during the mail merge. I cannot find a way to put CC. The built-in mail merge feature does not offer a way to do this. You can use a mail merge add-in to achieve this though; See http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/mass-mail The Mail Merge Toolkit from MAPILab fully integrates with the Mail Merge feature of Word and will add the CC and even an attachment option when doing a mail merge; http://addins.howto-outlook.com/mapilab_mailmerge If you decide to order use 4PM76A8 to get a discount. -- Robert Sparnaa...

Exchange 2003 Mail between servers stops after a few days
Hi all, I have an odd situation where mail destined for a different administrative group in the same domain stops after a few days; a restart of the server where mails are queing clears the problem. The destination admin group is attached via a connector (smtp), and it's this connector that goes into a retry state under fault conditions. A bridgehead at either end is used, although looking at message tracking suggests the bridge-heads are not being used. Local mail delivery is unaffected, only mail to the remote admin group is affected. There are firewalls involved: the sites are...

Work Flow
Haloo Is it possible to prepare E-mail for the customer by using work flow? I don't want to sent e-mail just prepere it. Regards Mark P. Funnily enough....you can create a marketing campaign in crm 3.0 and add a email activity. When you deploy the emails to your contact list they will not be sent out. In your words they have been prepared for the customer. ======================= John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm "Mark" <Mark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C3C15E5C-E60A-4764-BF39-1B1B649EC60C@microsoft.c...

e-mails history
Muy buenas. Cuando escribimos un mail la cuenta a quien v� dirigido el mismo queda almacenada en alg�n historial de modo que la proxima vez que vas a escribir un mail a esa cuenta, outlok 2003, te la propone. Me gustar�a saber como poder migrar ese historial para que quede utilizable en otro ordenador. jose <oeaoio@hotmail.com> wrote: > Muy buenas. > > Cuando escribimos un mail la cuenta a quien v� dirigido el mismo > queda almacenada en alg�n historial de modo que la proxima vez que > vas a escribir un mail a esa cuenta, outlok 2003, te la propone. > > Me gusta...

rule to move sent mail to 2nd mailbox sent folder
We have Outlook 2002 (enterprise). I have my own mail box and in addition, another shared mailbox. What I need to be able to do is have a rule set up so that when I reply to an email from the shared mail box, that shows the from email address as ''my name and 'on behalf of; 'shared mail box'' it moves the sent email from my own personal email to the sent mail folder on the shared email folder. I also need to set up a rule for any emails that are deleted from the shared email box are put into the 'shared email delete box'. I have looked at the rules and can&#...

Out of Office agent -> forward to external e-mail adress ?
hello NG, i cant seem to get the agent to forward mails to an e-mail address outside the internal domain, neither by typing the address in the field or by adding the address in my local address book and adding the name in the field. is this a "feature" in outlook or is forwarding somehow considered mail-relaying and blocked ? It is a security feature in Exchange. By default all automatic fowarding and replying is disabled. Contact your administrator about the possibilities to turn of this security feature. For more info on how you can do this see; http://www.howto-outlook.co...

outlook sending problems
Hi, I am having problems in sending out emails using outlook 2002. From time to time, outlook reports that the mail was failed to be sent with an error code "0x80040109", and the email stays at the Outbox. However, the email receipient will still RECEIVE the email sometimes. This is really annoying as I keep resending emails when the error occurs, which creates a flooding to the receipient. I did remove all the add-in according to the only suggestion I could find through google. The problem still exists. I switched to Outlook 2003, no luck, though I don't see the error...

Exchange SP2 SMTP timeout, incoming mails
Hi newsgroup, i have a problem since upgrading to sp2. Some mails did not arrive in our organisation. SMTP logfiles notify a timeout. This behaviour happens only for some domains e.x. tiscali.de. It is traceable. Before SP2 everything works fine. I've deactivated the IMF2 and all other filters, but no luck. Environment: Windows 2003 Server, SP1 german Exchange Server 2003, SP2 Thanks in advance, Volker Is there anything in the event logs? There is a good chance the problem is not at your end. Do you have any ability to work with the admins from one of the other domains? Nue &...