Receiveing the same email twice ??

when I receive some message the same message is
downloaded twice or if the message is already in the
inbox, it is downloaded for a second time. I am having
this with outlook 2002 & 2003 on different PC's and when
I use outlook express on both PC's, I dont get the
proplem. Can anyone tell me how to stop this happening,
Please, please, please.

0
anonymous (74722)

Employees & their family / friends in collusion to bypass email fi
Currently, we have a barracuda that has about 40 manually typed extensions in the barracuda interface to filter movie formats by extension. However, it seems individuals are getting their friends on the outside to rename : blah.mpeg to blah.qrx - meaning it is a fake extension. This bypasses the filters. I asked barracuda networks if its possible to do any kind of mime filtering, that analyzes the data, and not just the extension, through header/footer analysis of the attachment(s), and they said it is not possible. can any 3rd party mail clients take this task, and deliver with an a...

Outlook CRM CLient cant set regarding inside email
Hello, When I open an email and hit track in CRM it does track I then want to set the regarding but the button does nothing. If I hit the down arrow/pick list it displays one empty box below. It used to show my recent tracking and regarding items. Has anyone seen this before? how can I fix it? Outlook 2007 CRM 4.0 Rollup 7 Windows XP CRM Server running on Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 Email router also on Windows Server 2003 R2 SP2 Thanks in advance Ian ...

Open 'new email' in outlook (using word as editor, as per normal)
I have a field in each record of a continuous form that contains an email address. There is a command button next to it which, when clicked, should open outlook to email that address. Like what happens in a normal email hyperlinks I can see two ways of doing this: 1) Turn the field to a hyperlink. This works perfectly, however it makes it a pain to edit the link. 2) Use the sendobject command in VBA / a macro. Again: This works, however unlike the above it opens the new message directly in outlook instead of using word as the email editor as per outlook settings?? Can anyone shed any ligh...

How do I send a photo in email at a particular resolution?
I have been requested to send a photo at a "resolution" of 300. How do I determine resolution when attaching a photo to Outlook? From: "Wayne" <Wayne@discussions.microsoft.com> | I have been requested to send a photo at a "resolution" of 300. | How do I determine resolution when attaching a photo to Outlook? Use your preferred graphics program and open the graphic. Then save a copy at the requested resolution and subsequently attach the modified graphic to the email. -- Dave http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html Multi-AV - http://www.p...

meeting invites now show up as emails only
As of very recently, Outlook invites sent from my work calendar to my home calendar (both Outlook, although work Outlook is 2003 I think) now only show up as emails, not as calendar invites. Does anyone have an idea why this is happening - it used to work just fine. Fixes? ...

Email Queue Clients receiving failure email
I have set up queues in CRM and wehen emailing to them from the outside, the queues receive the emails and we can work with them. However, every time you email to them form the outside, the outside email will receive and error that the message could not be delivered. How can I stop the delivery error message from going out? Also, when the messages come in, they have warning on them that sender doesn't exits in CRM nor does the recipient. I totally understand the need for this in a CRM system. What I don't know is how and where do I add my Queue Email Addresses into my system so...

Duplicate email #5
I have several users who on occasion receive duplicate emails. Some as many as four duplicates. I have checked all settings and they seem to be correct. My email provider doesn't seem to have an answer either. If you are using POP3 accounts, then it is on the providers side, unless a person in the mailing group has a setting to auto frward to that person. I had that happen a few times for people who were on the main mailing list and their supervisor also was forwarding them the email. Email providers NEVER claim it is on their end I have found. "Aaron" <anonymous@discu...

Host Unreachable when sending email.
When I do an 'nslookup' on the domain I get the message "Non-authoritative answer" and then it lists the domain and the I/P address. What is "Non-authoritative answer" and would that prevent me from sending email to someone on that domain? No, it will not. Non-authoritative means that the name server (DNS) is not the "owner" of that domain. In other words, it is not authoritative. It can still, however, resolve the names necessary for sending mail. See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;153001 for a pretty good discussion of how th...

Send/Receive Not Working
I had been using Office 2003 beta, and after deciding not to purchase at this time, I reinstalled Office XP. When I go to Mail Setup/Send Receive I get an error message "operation failed". I can manually send/receive, but cannot retrieve mail automatically. Any ideas. If you use the Test Account Settings, do you get any error reports? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer: Steve <srinaldi@triad.rr.com> asked: | I had been using Office 2003 beta, and after de...

Is there a way to have 2 Outlook email accounts open at the same .
Currently I have to close one email account before checking my second email account, which I do all day long and is a bit of a nuisance. Please help! There's got to be a way that I can keep both open and just click on the bar on the bottom of the page to go from one to the other with ease ... please tell me how to do that! Thank you!!! -- Diane It's so easy to do, I'm sure that's why you missed it. Tools > Email Accounts... > Add the other accounts. Each will show in the same Outlook window, but in different PSTs. bondg "Diane" <Diane@discuss...

export email account #2
was incredibly easy in express. Like som many other things this feature is missing or not at all obvious in outlook. Anyone know how to do it? Getho You can try using the Microsoft Office 2003 Save My Settings Wizard. "Getho" <gethinc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:42bbb2d5$0$27710$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au... > was incredibly easy in express. Like som many other things this feature > is missing or not at all obvious in outlook. Anyone know how to do it? ...

still having send receive problems
I have posted several times but have not had a resolve to my problem. I am using outlook from the office 2003 suite. I have 3 accounts one personal, one business and one hotmail, all correctly configured. When I click on send and receive all, mail that is in the respective server mailboxes is delivered to my respective accounts but then it hangs at 83% and does not move off that percentage. What is causing this? is one of the accounts timing out? that can usally cause problems if connection's have problems "Headtheball" <noanswer@hotmail.com> wrote in message news...

fail operation -sending & receiving
I sent an email with huge attachements yesterday, and now the sending & receiving task failed. Any ideas how to recover this? Thanks. ...

Should Disallow Posting Receivings Batch When PO is Being Edited
We noticed that when posting a Purchasing Batch (via Purchasing Batch Entry window), when someone has a PO opened [related to the batch we are trying to post], the system will post all other transaction with no on screen error messages. It will leave that unposted transaction in the batch but will show an error on the 'RECEIVINGS POSTING JOURNAL' as '**ERROR: Editing PO; can't receive against'. What's makes it even more confusing is that the Batch Total still shows the actual total with and without errors. We like the system to work like the Purchasing batch po...

Email messages in project center not showing in Entourage inbox
I am using Entourage 2004 version 11.4.0 on a Macbook with OSX version 10.5.8. I have several projects set up in the Project Center and email from some contacts are automatically made part of the different projects. Up until last week, all of my emails were showing up in the regular Mail Inbox, with the project marked by the colored dot in the Projects column. Now, however, some emails show up in the Project Center mail window, but not in the regular Inbox view. It has caused me to miss a few emails and is getting frustrating. Has anyone else experienced this? Or does anyone know what ...

NDR Help
Hi, I hope someone can help on this. A few people have complained they cannot e-mail to us always. They get an NDR. This is very intermittent it seems and not everyone is affected. They have forwarded the NDR they have received. I've attached it below. I can't work out if our mail server has sent that to them or if it is generated by their company e-mail server. This happens mainly with one company but i think it has happened to some others as well - i can't be sure but the one company mainly (or even only). It is odd in that they can e-mail and get through then do it aga...

Cell with email address
I have a cell where I just want to record an email address. However, whenever I enter it tries to connect to Outlook, thinking I want to send an email. How can I stop this? -- Les Les It shouldn't try to connect unless you click on it but you can precede the entry with a single apostrophe or press Ctrl+Z after entry (undo) and a second entry should stop it -- HTH Nick Hodge Microsoft MVP - Excel Southampton, England nick_hodgeTAKETHISOUT@zen.co.uk.ANDTHIS "Les" <Les@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9B53EE8A-A0A8-4AFD-A09F-116DDE063747@microsoft.co...

Cannot Send or Receive
Since this morning Ihave been unable to send or receive,checked all settings against my wifes identical laptop. I have also deleted and re-added. I receive -- An unknown error has occurred. Account: 'mail.comcast.net', Server: 'mail.comcast.net', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x80004005 Any help would be greatley appreciated Dave Try this: In your browser go to http://www.comcast.net, then click the = Email button and log in.Then clean out all the folders in your webmail. If you = want to save any messages, create a new folder and mov...

email #72
How do I direct my email from my SBC Yahoo account into Outlook 2003? Chambord wrote: > How do I direct my email from my SBC Yahoo account into Outlook 2003? You can't without using a third-party application AFAIK unless you have a paid-for Yahoo account, or live in the UK! ...

I can receive and not send
I am using XP and Outlook 2007. E-mail just recently won't send. I get the error message "your server does not support the connection encryption type." I can send using Web Mail (q.com)The ISP reports there is nothing wrong. One error said there is an internal error; it was not fixed with the repair function on the disk. Point me in the right direction, please. Have you verified your account settings already? Do you have a virus scanner installed which integrates itself with Outlook? Uninstall this integration part of your virus scanner and try again; you'd st...

Exchange Only accepting replied emails
I am working with exchange server 2003, it relays all local mail fine and all outbound mail fine, but it is only accepting replies to messages that have been sent from the domain so if someone creates a new message to send to a domain recipient they get NDR you do not have permission to send to this recipient. If anyone can lead me in the right direction on this matter it would be greatly appreciated thanks.. In news:1172526956.402418.21930@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com, AdonisL81@gmail.com <AdonisL81@gmail.com> typed: > I am working with exchange server 2003, it relays all local m...

Outlook Group incoming email assignment via rotation
I need to define a group such that: - Emails coming into the group email address (I don't know if this should be a distribution list or something else) can be forwarded to a single member of the group. - Assignment of the email to a group member will be via round-robin rotation through the group. - Round-robin mechanism must be able to recognize when a group member is marked as out of office and assign the incoming email to the next group member. I have no idea if this is possible, though I'm assuming that it would need to be servers-side (Exchange) rath...

Mail receiving issue
Hi We have a little issue with our exchange server which is bugging me. Scenario is Windows 2K server with Exchange 2K fully updated. Basically the majority of mail gets through to our exchange server and onto outlook for our users, but some of our mail goes to our fallback (priority 10) location. Why aren't all of our e-mails coming through the exchange server?? There are no messages on the event viewer to suggest there is a problem with Exchange. This can happen anytime during the day. Has anyone got any suggestions??? Thanks Simon Simon, When you state that the email goes ...

Text formatted email
I am trying to email a long hyperlink path to some one that can only receive text formatted emails. When they receive the email it, the hyperlink gets converted in to 2 lines, top line is a hyperlink (path incomplete) the second line is "text" with the balance of the hyperlink path. I placed < > around the hyperlink and it still splits in to 2 lines. Is there any way to keep the full link path intact? Thanks! jvs Tiny URL to the rescue! :-) http://tinyurl.com/ -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Cr...

unable to send email #4
I am receiving error message, "A TCP/IP error occurred while trying send data to the server. (Error number 0x800ccc13). Can anyone provide any assistance to resolve this issue/ Thank you so much! Hi, Could you be more specific about the account type and the version ofOutlook etc ...??? Hope this helps !!! With Regards, Sudharson.AN "Moises" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:537701c3ffd4$8fac4fd0$a101280a@phx.gbl... > I am receiving error message, "A TCP/IP error occurred > while trying send data to the server. (Error number...