receipient at sent items is not being displayed.

how can i know the receipient at "TO:" at the sent items if it is not being
displayed. i tried to click the reply all to check if it will appear at the
To: but only my name was there.

hope anybody could help me about this problem.

Thanks..
0
Problem (14)

What version of Outlook are you using.

Also are you referring to when you view your Sent items folder there is not
a "column" there showing the TO" Field.

If this is the situation then you may just need to add that field to your
view.  The steps you take depend on the version of Outlook you are using but
you should be able to right-click on the menu (above the messages) choose
properties and then fields.  Add the To: field - remember you will first
need to be in your Sent Folders.

If this is not the situation please clarify or provide more information.

Regards,

--
Francine Otterson
President, San Diego Outlook User Group

"Outlook Sent To: Problem" <Outlook Sent To:
Problem@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how can i know the receipient at "TO:" at the sent items if it is not
> being
> displayed. i tried to click the reply all to check if it will appear at
> the
> To: but only my name was there.
>
> hope anybody could help me about this problem.
>

> Thanks..

Using a wireless PT scanner to scan items onto a receipt.
Anyone have any ideas on how one can go about scanning say about 100 items onto a scanner of some sort and then walk over to RMS Point-of-Sale receipt screen and transfer all of those items scanned to the receipt? What scanner if possible could this work with. I was thinking about using a true wireless scanner but say they are doing this really far away and what if someone exits the receipt screen. So we want something that will actually store information on the scanner until it is synced somehow with RMS to the receipt screen. Thanks -- Greg D. You can use a relatively inexpensiv...

attachments sent as .dat files
I have Office 2000 Professional on a laptop running Windows XP Professional. I am connected to a LAN and whenever I send an attachment such as a Word or Excel file to an external address, all they receive is a .dat file which they cannot open. If I send the same file to the same address using another destop PC (running Windows 2000) on the same network, attachments are sent and received correctly. Can anyone help? Thanks, ID Change your message format to plain text or html and consider disabling using Word as your e-mail editor. (All done under tools | options | mail format) -- Neo...

Deleted Items
Hi, I have Exchange 2003, and all the clients are using Outlook 2003..... I want to set a limit on how long items are kept in the Deleted Items folder. eg The Deleted Items folder can only keep items which are less then 7 days old, then they are automatically permanently deleted. Does anyone know of a way to do this? Thanks, Will On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 05:23:03 -0800, "Will" <Will@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi, > >I have Exchange 2003, and all the clients are using Outlook 2003..... > >I want to set a limit on how long items are kept in the Delete...

Displaying Autofilter Formula
Hi community, for worksheets with a lot of columns and therefore a lot of AutoFilters possible, is there a way to display the resulting formula being effective in filtering in the status bar? Cheers Michael Hi, Do you mean can you display the criteria? There is nothing built-in to Excel to allow you to do this. It might be possible with VBA but I'm not sure. -- If this helps, please click the Yes button. Cheers, Shane Devenshire "Michael.Tarnowski" wrote: > Hi community, > for worksheets with a lot of columns and therefore a lot of > AutoFilters possible, is ...

Uncheck Items in ListBox.
I have a list box called "ListPrint". The Control is "PrintValue" (from the table TbPrintValue) the Rowsource is "TbPrintForm" (Table that has all the list box items) and the form's record source is "TbPintValue". I have the following code to reset the form so that the check boxes in the list box can be checked again. Unfortunately it does not work and the items checked remained checked. Please help. Private Sub Form_Close() Dim varItem As Variant For Each varItem In Me!ListPrint.ItemsSelected Me!ListPrint.Selected(varItem) = ...

configuring publlic folder appointment items
Is it possible to configure a public folder that contains appointment items so that entries cannot overlap? i.e. I want to use a public folder for the booking out of a meeting room and if I tick the box for "All Day Event" then I would like it so no one can make another entry for that day - or if some one books it 9 to 11 then no one else should be able to book it for the same time frame am I making sense? No, that's one of the limitations of using a pf as a resource, can't automatically decline, no free busy etc. James Chong (MVP) MCSE | M+, S+, MCTS, Security+ msexch...

Adding forms/objects/items to a user entity
As with quotas our sales people also have a quota for phone time. I'm looking for a way in which I can create a tree item in the left pane that I can mirror the quota option but then for minutes per day and then also split into mornring and afternoon. In theory I can see ways of how it should be possible but stumped on the implementation. Does anyone know how I can add 1. a tree item 2. a similar set of entities like quotas to a user? ALL help sincerely appreciated. -- ICT Manager New Horizons: Amsterdam Eksteen, If all users are "online" in otherwords connected to t...

How do I display weekly intervals in Excel?
I would to like to program the A column to display the date in weekly intervals. August 4 in A1, August 11 in A2, August 18 in A3 and so on. I understand how imput the first date and then highlight the cell and drag downward, creating a consecutive list. But, it seems to not have a "weekly" function, only yearly or weekdays, etc. Thanks. put 4th Aug in A1, 11th Aug in A2, then select both and drag and copy. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "Theodore Warner" <Theodore Warner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message new...

displaying x number of rows on top
How do I display the first two rows all the time even when I scroll? Thanks. Clayton See answers in worksheet functions. Andy. "Clayton L. Wilson" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5A67CA9D-6101-4BE6-8E8F-FB757985244F@microsoft.com... > How do I display the first two rows all the time even when I scroll? Thanks. Hi Clayton - move your cursor in cell A3 - goto 'Window - Freeze Panes' -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Clayton L. Wilson wrote: > How do I display the first two rows all the time even when I scroll? > Thank...

Cannot delete public folder items while being folder owner
We are having this problem that seems to be a little weird.. A person having access as a publishing editor or even folder owner of our public folders (contacts, calendar, or tasks) cannot delete anything that was made more than a week ago. If someone creates a new item now then one of those people can manipulate it however they want.. But on an older entry only the administrator account can delete or change an entry.. Even people with ownership and editor rights cannot do it.. This is the annoying error an owner or someone with sufficient rights sees when trying to perform this task ...

How to add and Vendor to Item Maintenance window
Hi Everyone, I am trying to use Modifier to add some fields to the Item Maintenance window: The last cost the item was recieved, the qty that was recieved, date, and vendor name. I understand that you have to use Modifier and VBA to add fields that aren't in the linked tables but how exactly do I go about it in VBA? Can someone help me with the steps and the VBA code needed to do this? You will need to modify the Item Card window and add your new fields, then you will need to add your modified window to VBA and query the database for data loading. Learn more about VBA a...

Adding Sent date to default new mail form
Is there any way to simply add the "Sent" time and date field to the default form being used for creating a mail message? My enduser print ouot the message before sending it from that form and she woudl like to see the sent date. Thanks ...

Is it possible for Sent Items to show the person it was sent to?
Sent Items displays the sender of an email, is it possible for the recipient of an email to be displayed instead? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ >-----Original Message----- > >Sent Items displays the sender of an email, is it possible for the >recipient of an email to be displayed instead? > > >------------------------------------------------ >~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ >~~View and post usenet messages ...

HEEEEEEELLLPP--Can't create the item
I use Outlook from MS Office 2003 Business Edition. Everything has worked fine until the past few weeks. Now, whenever I click on an E-mail address link inside a webpage, I get a message from Outlook that says "Can't create the item." One person on this group gave me the following advice: >Close Outlook, find and rename the frmscache.dat to .old I did searches on all my drives and the file named above was not found. I doubled checked the search to confirm that it included hidden files and system folders in the search. Still no luck. Today I did a complete rein...

Outlook Express 2003 Lost Sent Emails
Suddenly I've lost 1 1/2 years of Sent emails from Outlook Express. I have files from before June 2008 and after Feb. 22, 2010 but nothing in between. Where did they go and how do I get them back? promopro wrote: > Suddenly I've lost 1 1/2 years of Sent emails from Outlook Express. I have > files from before June 2008 and after Feb. 22, 2010 but nothing in between. > Where did they go and how do I get them back? There is no such product as Outlook Express 2003. There is Outlook 2003 and there is Outlook Express. Pick one. See replies to your SAME po...

Name Display in Address Book
I think this is supposed to be an easy one but damned if I can figure it out.. The names in my contact list appear as last, first. I've checked each of the folders as needing to appear in my Address Book. However, when the names appear in the address book, they appear first last. Question: How do I get the names in the address book, which are fed by the contact names, to display in the last, first format? Thanks, Bill Posting your Outlook version is always helpful. Depending on your version and mail support mode of Outlook, you can sort the Outlook Address Book this way (chec...

ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE not firing until after popup menu is displayed
I had a popup menu that was being displayed as part of a CListCtrl that was a parent to a CTabCtrl. In the CListCtrl the popup code identified the parent CTabCtrl as the popup parent so it received all messages. I have only recently changed this so that now the CListCtrl (child) handles all message from the CMenu. All is working fine except for one menu item that is dynamic and changed by a ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI_RANGE range. The problem is that the code that updates the menu is now firing when the menu item is selected. i.e. just prior to the ON_COMMAND_RANGE. Does anybody have any ideas ...

OPOS Drivers for Emax Pole Display
Does anyone know where to get OPOS drivers for Emax Universal Pole Display # AN010400-000NEC? Thanks. Zach If you have the serial version, you can use the one included in RMS. Mine is working. At least the setup seemed to work. "Zach" wrote: > Does anyone know where to get OPOS drivers for Emax Universal Pole Display # > AN010400-000NEC? > > Thanks. > Zach > > > ...

Failure to Display OE6 Message Body
Using OE 6.00.2800.1123 on XP Home (with all latest patches applied). When attempting to display any message (from any folder), the message header appears fine in a new window, but the body text of the email is not displayed. When the mouse cursor is moved over the message text area, the cursor changes to the arrow with small hourglass. There's no apparent disk or processor activity. And there it stays. The application seems to be running fine, nothing appears to be hanging. Behaviour occurs at all times - tried unloading Norton AV email component, made no difference. Anyb...

OWA
When I use Outlook Web Access, i can logon, see the mailbox, but the page gets loaded with errors, such as the following. Line:1100 Char:2 Error: 'null' is null or not an object Code:0 URL: http://mail.lsadesigninc.com/exchweb/CONTROLS/ctrl_Tree20. htc I used a laptop and dialed in last night and got to my mailbox without error, this only occurs from my home system. Anyone have any ideas...? Thanx ...

Items in SO but NOT in HQ
I have about 60 items that show in SO but do not show in HQ ... regardless of the fact that I've run a 401 dating back to the beginning of time and I've run 501's. Upon SQL examination, those 60 (or so) items all do not have a HQID (their HQID is 0 - zero). My question is - how can I get those items to show in HQ? You have to create the items in HQ. If you use the same Item Lookup Code in HQ as was used at the store, you can run a 101 worksheet and the items will be syncronized. Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ------------...

Shipping Cost into Item Cost
Hi, I am a retailer of apparel, and shipping costs usually account for about 2-5% of the actual cost of the item. Because sometimes different suppliers have different item costs, I try to include the shipping costs into the item costs in my purchase order. What exactly happens when I put a value into the shipping option, rather than figuring out the shipping cost per item and adding it into my item cost? Is there a way for me to have it automatically share that shipping cost into the item cost? THANKS! ...

remove Kit items listed in POS
When we entering kit item in POS it will show the list of all the kit items. We would like to show only the kit description and sub description, not the components of the kit. How can we do that? Thanks. I believe it is under options in manager. "Dover" <Dover@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91A75E99-4583-4619-B3D7-B844C6C3DE76@microsoft.com... > When we entering kit item in POS it will show the list of all the kit > items. > We would like to show only the kit description and sub description, not > the > components of the kit. How can we ...

Customized Menu Item per user
From what I've seen of the SDK, it is impossible to add customized menu items on a per user basis. Is that correct? I would like to add some additional administrator menu items, which obviously should only be shown for users with administrative rights (in a 3rd party integrated application). Cheers, Anil Hi Anil, Any customized menu is available and visible to all CRM users. There is no way to setup a menu that is accessible to only certain users or groups of users. You would need to build that security into your 3rd party integrated application. "Anil" <anil@ani...

How to Auto- Empty Deleted Items
How to Auto- Empty Deleted Items when users log off. Is there a global setting or something instead of doing it on each users profile? >-----Original Message----- >How to Auto- Empty Deleted Items when users log off. > >Is there a global setting or something instead of doing it on each users >profile? > > >. > I know of no way to do that. Besides, that should be at each users discretion. "Chuck Davis" wrote: > > >-----Original Message----- > >How to Auto- Empty Deleted Items when users log off. > > > >Is there a globa...