Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder of outlook from VB6.0

Hi All!

Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder from VB6.0. It is
very helpful for me if the code is written in ActiveX DLL and can be called
from any form of other projects.

--
Thanks and Regards
S. Viswanathan


0
visu (5)
5/15/2006 5:48:15 AM
outlook 87535 articles. 11 followers. Follow

8 Replies
694 Views

Similar Articles

[PageSpeed] 28

Viswanathan wrote:
> Hi All!
> 
> Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder from VB6.0. It is
> very helpful for me if the code is written in ActiveX DLL and can be called
> from any form of other projects.
> 
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> S. Viswanathan
> 
> 


Thanks!


Next....
0
5/15/2006 6:09:43 AM
Did you have a  particular question?=20

FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for general Outlook programming =
issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba or, via =
web interface, at =
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=3Dmicroso=
ft.public.outlook.program_vba

If you need basics on working with OUtlook in VB, you might start at =
http://www.outlookcode.com/d/vb.htm=20
--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
     http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm
   and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20
     Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
     http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
  =20
"Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message =
news:uzDD6Q%23dGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Hi All!
>=20
> Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder from VB6.0. =
It is
> very helpful for me if the code is written in ActiveX DLL and can be =
called
> from any form of other projects.
>=20
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> S. Viswanathan
>=20
>
0
suemvp (4038)
5/15/2006 11:43:26 AM
Retrieve Outlook emails via Outlook Automation (API)
http://www.veign.com/vrc_codeview.asp?type=app&id=125

-- 
Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
Veign's Resource Center
http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
Veign's Blog
http://www.veign.com/blog
--


"Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message 
news:uzDD6Q%23dGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> Hi All!
>
> Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder from VB6.0. It 
> is
> very helpful for me if the code is written in ActiveX DLL and can be 
> called
> from any form of other projects.
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> S. Viswanathan
>
> 


0
5/15/2006 1:54:27 PM
Hi Veign!

Where can i download iisext.dll and outlook10.0 library. I have outlook 9.0
library. without this the code downloaded in the guven link is not working

--
Thanks and Regards
S. Viswanathan


"Veign" <NOSPAMinveign@veign.com> wrote in message
news:OyTbveCeGHA.4720@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Retrieve Outlook emails via Outlook Automation (API)
> http://www.veign.com/vrc_codeview.asp?type=app&id=125
>
> --
> Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
> Veign's Resource Center
> http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
> Veign's Blog
> http://www.veign.com/blog
> --
>
>
> "Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
> news:uzDD6Q%23dGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> > Hi All!
> >
> > Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder from VB6.0.
It
> > is
> > very helpful for me if the code is written in ActiveX DLL and can be
> > called
> > from any form of other projects.
> >
> > --
> > Thanks and Regards
> > S. Viswanathan
> >
> >
>
>


0
visu (5)
5/17/2006 4:53:03 AM
The Outlook 10.0 library will be on your machine if you install Outlook =
2002. iisext.dll is a DLL used by an IIS server running under Windows.=20

The code link you were given is an example. You will need to adapt its =
techniques to your own application, which apparently is a VB6 =
application, not an IIS web app.=20

FYI, there is a newsgroup specifically for general Outlook programming =
issues "down the hall" at microsoft.public.outlook.program_vba or, via =
web interface, at =
http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=3Dmicroso=
ft.public.outlook.program_vba


--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003
     http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.htm
   and Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20
     Administrators, Power Users, and Developers
     http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx
  =20
"Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message =
news:OdZiG7WeGHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Hi Veign!
>=20
> Where can i download iisext.dll and outlook10.0 library. I have =
outlook 9.0
> library. without this the code downloaded in the guven link is not =
working
>=20
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> S. Viswanathan
>=20
>=20
> "Veign" <NOSPAMinveign@veign.com> wrote in message
> news:OyTbveCeGHA.4720@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> Retrieve Outlook emails via Outlook Automation (API)
>> http://www.veign.com/vrc_codeview.asp?type=3Dapp&id=3D125
>>
>> --
>> Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
>> Veign's Resource Center
>> http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
>> Veign's Blog
>> http://www.veign.com/blog
>> --
>>
>>
>> "Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:uzDD6Q%23dGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> > Hi All!
>> >
>> > Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder from =
VB6.0.
> It
>> > is
>> > very helpful for me if the code is written in ActiveX DLL and can =
be
>> > called
>> > from any form of other projects.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Thanks and Regards
>> > S. Viswanathan
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>=20
>
0
suemvp (4038)
5/17/2006 12:52:27 PM
In VB6.0 just change the reference to the Outlook library that you have 
installed on your system.  If you are going to distribute this and want to 
support multiple versions of Outlook then you would use late binding instead 
of referencing a specific Outlook library.

-- 
Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
Veign's Resource Center
http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
Veign's Blog
http://www.veign.com/blog
--


"Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message 
news:OdZiG7WeGHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Hi Veign!
>
> Where can i download iisext.dll and outlook10.0 library. I have outlook 
> 9.0
> library. without this the code downloaded in the guven link is not working
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> S. Viswanathan
>
>
> "Veign" <NOSPAMinveign@veign.com> wrote in message
> news:OyTbveCeGHA.4720@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> Retrieve Outlook emails via Outlook Automation (API)
>> http://www.veign.com/vrc_codeview.asp?type=app&id=125
>>
>> --
>> Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
>> Veign's Resource Center
>> http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
>> Veign's Blog
>> http://www.veign.com/blog
>> --
>>
>>
>> "Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:uzDD6Q%23dGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> > Hi All!
>> >
>> > Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder from VB6.0.
> It
>> > is
>> > very helpful for me if the code is written in ActiveX DLL and can be
>> > called
>> > from any form of other projects.
>> >
>> > --
>> > Thanks and Regards
>> > S. Viswanathan
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
> 


0
5/23/2006 3:29:38 PM
Hi!

What is Late binding?

This program executes and read the mail from outlook but i am unable to get
from outlook express?

How can i set the default mail reader as outlook express instead of outlook?

I am again posting in the same newsgroup for continue the discussion! sorry!
and thanks for continuous reply.
The application gives the error as "runtime error'48' error loading DLL" but
in the outlook installed machine it reads the mail information.

what is the reference to be set for outlook express?

--
Thanks and Regards
S. Viswanathan


"Veign" <NOSPAMinveign@veign.com> wrote in message
news:Oj7vN5nfGHA.3572@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> In VB6.0 just change the reference to the Outlook library that you have
> installed on your system.  If you are going to distribute this and want to
> support multiple versions of Outlook then you would use late binding
instead
> of referencing a specific Outlook library.
>
> --
> Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
> Veign's Resource Center
> http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
> Veign's Blog
> http://www.veign.com/blog
> --
>
>
> "Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
> news:OdZiG7WeGHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> > Hi Veign!
> >
> > Where can i download iisext.dll and outlook10.0 library. I have outlook
> > 9.0
> > library. without this the code downloaded in the guven link is not
working
> >
> > --
> > Thanks and Regards
> > S. Viswanathan
> >
> >
> > "Veign" <NOSPAMinveign@veign.com> wrote in message
> > news:OyTbveCeGHA.4720@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> >> Retrieve Outlook emails via Outlook Automation (API)
> >> http://www.veign.com/vrc_codeview.asp?type=app&id=125
> >>
> >> --
> >> Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
> >> Veign's Resource Center
> >> http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
> >> Veign's Blog
> >> http://www.veign.com/blog
> >> --
> >>
> >>
> >> "Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:uzDD6Q%23dGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> >> > Hi All!
> >> >
> >> > Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder from
VB6.0.
> > It
> >> > is
> >> > very helpful for me if the code is written in ActiveX DLL and can be
> >> > called
> >> > from any form of other projects.
> >> >
> >> > --
> >> > Thanks and Regards
> >> > S. Viswanathan
> >> >
> >> >
> >>
> >>
> >
> >
>
>


0
visu (5)
5/26/2006 3:26:42 PM
OE does not support automation.

There is a component to handle the address book but I'm not sure about 
anything that deals with the emails.  This is an area I never, and probably 
would never, get into with OE.

Address Book component:
http://www.veign.com/vrc_codeview.asp?type=app&id=91

-- 
Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
Veign's Resource Center
http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
Veign's Blog
http://www.veign.com/blog
--


"Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message 
news:eCHPzlNgGHA.1208@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Hi!
>
> What is Late binding?
>
> This program executes and read the mail from outlook but i am unable to 
> get
> from outlook express?
>
> How can i set the default mail reader as outlook express instead of 
> outlook?
>
> I am again posting in the same newsgroup for continue the discussion! 
> sorry!
> and thanks for continuous reply.
> The application gives the error as "runtime error'48' error loading DLL" 
> but
> in the outlook installed machine it reads the mail information.
>
> what is the reference to be set for outlook express?
>
> --
> Thanks and Regards
> S. Viswanathan
>
>
> "Veign" <NOSPAMinveign@veign.com> wrote in message
> news:Oj7vN5nfGHA.3572@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
>> In VB6.0 just change the reference to the Outlook library that you have
>> installed on your system.  If you are going to distribute this and want 
>> to
>> support multiple versions of Outlook then you would use late binding
> instead
>> of referencing a specific Outlook library.
>>
>> --
>> Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
>> Veign's Resource Center
>> http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
>> Veign's Blog
>> http://www.veign.com/blog
>> --
>>
>>
>> "Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:OdZiG7WeGHA.2068@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> > Hi Veign!
>> >
>> > Where can i download iisext.dll and outlook10.0 library. I have outlook
>> > 9.0
>> > library. without this the code downloaded in the guven link is not
> working
>> >
>> > --
>> > Thanks and Regards
>> > S. Viswanathan
>> >
>> >
>> > "Veign" <NOSPAMinveign@veign.com> wrote in message
>> > news:OyTbveCeGHA.4720@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> >> Retrieve Outlook emails via Outlook Automation (API)
>> >> http://www.veign.com/vrc_codeview.asp?type=app&id=125
>> >>
>> >> --
>> >> Chris Hanscom - Microsoft MVP (VB)
>> >> Veign's Resource Center
>> >> http://www.veign.com/vrc_main.asp
>> >> Veign's Blog
>> >> http://www.veign.com/blog
>> >> --
>> >>
>> >>
>> >> "Viswanathan" <visu@ewaksoft.com> wrote in message
>> >> news:uzDD6Q%23dGHA.3900@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> >> > Hi All!
>> >> >
>> >> > Reading mails from Sent items, Deleted items, Draft folder from
> VB6.0.
>> > It
>> >> > is
>> >> > very helpful for me if the code is written in ActiveX DLL and can be
>> >> > called
>> >> > from any form of other projects.
>> >> >
>> >> > --
>> >> > Thanks and Regards
>> >> > S. Viswanathan
>> >> >
>> >> >
>> >>
>> >>
>> >
>> >
>>
>>
>
> 


0
5/26/2006 3:31:38 PM
Reply:

Similar Artilces:

Outlook Sales
I have installed the CRM Server,Outlook Router, SQL, the whole nine yards so to say. So now when I try to install the Sales for Outlook CD, it gets to "Initializing" and then crashes with an error message that is unknown. Here is the message; Product: Microsoft CRM Sales for Outlook -- Installation operation failed. The Event ID is 11708, any help would be appreciated. It is running on WIN2000 Server with Dual Xeon 3.06 with 2GB of Ram. Thanks, Bobby Bobby You cannot install the outlook client on the same machine as the MSCRM server - that's probably why it's bomb...

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)
Does anyone know of a place where I can find a bunch of various macros for outlook? I've looked around and found 1 or 2 but I would think someone has a large amount of them.. Thanks Dave dave wrote: > Does anyone know of a place where I can find a bunch of > various macros for outlook? I've looked around and found > 1 or 2 but I would think someone has a large amount of > them.. > > Thanks > > Dave Dunno, but a Google search on "Outlook macros" gets about 55,000 hits.... G'Day Dave, Try: http://www.outlookvba.com/examples//allexamples...

Microsoft CRM 3.0 Installation 11-08-07
Good Day board, Quick and to the point. I'm installing a trial copy of Microsoft CRM 3.0 that I got at a computer conference recently and I've gotten everything to work in the System Requirements dialog except that it's telling me that "The minimum required version is SQL Server 2000 SP4 (8.0.2026)". Strange this is that I do believe that I have SQL Server 2005 installed on the machine. Any idea how to be absolutely sure of what version I have installed? Have you choosed the right name of SQL server during installation set- up?` You have to make it sure if it is ...

Unable to delete empty database
I recently moved a group of users out of one database into another Database within the same storage group. After successfully moving all users (except SMTP and SystemMailbox) out of the 1st database I attempted to delete the database only to receive an error: One or more users currently use this mailbox store. These users must be moved to a different mailbox store or be mail disabled before deleting this store. Id no: c1034a7f Exchange System Manager Can I delete this mailbox via ADSIEDIT? Is this the recommended alternative? Thanks, BJ Use the AD Users and Computers snap-in ...

Outlook 0x800ccc0d error when Norton e-mail protect enabled: see hosts
This post is made to help others solve this issue, based on my experience. Symptom: - Outlook works perfectly well when Norton Anti-Virus e-mail protection is disabled - Outlook cannot retrieve incoming messages when NAV e-mail protection is enabled, message being: pop3 server not found, error 0x800ccc0d This symptom, and possible solutions, are exactly the object of Symantec support note: http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/nav.nsf/docid/2000020716064206 Please read this note first ! The object of this post is to add another possible solution to this problem. NAV email protection sets up...

Reading SQL Server Extended Properties
I have an Access 2003 front-end (mdb/mde) connected to a SQL Server 2000 back-end. SQL Server 2000 offers the ability to add extended properties (such as a caption, for example) to objects (tables, columns, etc.) using a stored procedure called sp_AddExtendedProperty, along with the ability to retrieve the values of these extended properties via a function named fn_ListExtendedProperty. With fn_ListExtendedProperty, four columns can be returned/selected using a Select statement: objtype, objname, name and value. The first three columns returned are of datatype sysname, whil...

OL2007 not move big files from outbox to sent
Hi, We have 2 computers with separate email accounts on Roadrunner. One machine has XP with Outlook 2002-sp3 and works without any problems. The other has Outlook 2007 on Vista and has problems sending files over a meg or so in size. It seems to actually send the file but the file remains in the outbox folder and does not move it to the sent folder. I say it "seems" to send the file because some people complain of getting muliple copies and others don't seem to get them at all. If I hit send again (not set up for auto send) it seems to send the file again (why some ...

unsolicited entry in the folder "Temporary Internet Files"
Hello, I am working on a programme which browses web sites and runs under XP. The http download is as follows: pServer = Isession -> GetHttpConnection(strServerName, nPort); pFile = pServer->OpenRequest(CHttpConnection::HTTP_VERB_GET, strObject, NULL, 1, NULL, NULL, dwHttpRequestFlags); pFile->SendRequest(); pFile->QueryInfoStatusCode(dwStatusCode); if(dwStatusCode == 200) { pFile -> QueryInfo(HTTP_QUERY_LAST_MODIFIED, &sysT); status.lastMod = sysT; if(DBlastMod == status.lastMod) //URL content has not changed since the last visit ...

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003
How do I migrate I personal folders file (.pst) from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003? Read the Help Files: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA010771141033.aspx -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "rolo" <rolo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:706405A0-2971-409F-B213-67714B12713C@microsoft.com... > How do I migrate I personal folders file (.pst) from Outlook 2000 to > Outlook > 2003? Thanks Russ it helped. By the way how can I get to this useful help files? "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote: > Read the Help Files: > htt...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook
How do you transfer files from OE to Outlook - inbox, contacts, etc. Can you do so if you have already started using Outlook but want to bring these files over. cooker <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > How do you transfer files from OE to Outlook - inbox, contacts, etc. > Can you do so if you have already started using Outlook but want to > bring these files over. Start Outlook Express, click File>Export>Messages. If you have Outlook running at the same time, you'll see the messages appear in Outlook. -- Brian Tillman Smiths Aerospace 3290 Patterson ...

unable to paste Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003
(This was posted on "excel.charting" group.) I have a user who's unable to paste an Excel 2003 chart into Outlook 2003 email message. In Outlook options, the checkbox is selected for "Use Microsoft Office Word 2003 to edit e-mail messages". When I tested this on my own computer running the same version of Office, if the box is check, I have no problem pasting; if this box is cleared, I cannot paste. But on his computer, it doesn't work regardless. Thanks and regards, TL ...

Moving incoming mail automatically to specific folders.
I have three separate E-Mail Accounts (1,2, and 3) I have created three subfolders under Inbox (Mail1, Mail2, Mail3) How can I automatically get the mail sent to the correct Mail in location (Mail1,Mail2 or Mail3). I am sure the answer like everything is easy when you know how but I have just spent an hour trying! Thanks Ted On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 00:24:44 -0000, "EddyStone" <teds@screaming.net> wrote: >I have three separate E-Mail Accounts (1,2, and 3) >I have created three subfolders under Inbox (Mail1, Mail2, Mail3) >How can I automatically get the mail sent to ...

how to find an item in a list control?
hi all, In a list Control how to find an item. If it is found then the item should be highlighted. how to do this? i wrote the following code but its not working what's wrong in the code? LVFINDINFO info; int nIndex; info.flags = LVFI_PARTIAL|LVFI_STRING; info.psz = (LPCTSTR) str; //fd.m_strEditCtrl; sprintf(st,"%d",m_ListCtrl.GetItemCount()); MessageBox(st,"Count"); for(int i=0;i < m_ListCtrl.GetItemCount();i++) { if((nIndex = m_ListCtrl.FindItem(&info,-1)) == -1 ) { m_ListCtrl.SetItemState(nIndex,LVIS_SELECTED,LVIS_SELECTED); } } thanks and r...

Stop Outlook from starting up automatically
Once I installed Outlook2003, it now runs automatically on startup. How do I disable this? -- | +-- Julian | are you using a PDA that is trying to access the data in it? If so, make sure the device is not connected when you boot. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe to Exchange Messaging Outlook ne...

cannot open hyper links in outlook
when I try to open a hyperlink in outlook, I get the following message: This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator. ----- I am the system administrator. HELP This is a problem with IE, not Outlook. You need to reset your internet settings in IE's Tools, Internet Options, Advanced tab. (Or Control Panel, Internet options, Advanced tab). See http://www.slipstick.com/problems/link_restrict.htm for more information. "Donald McNeely" <Donald McNeely@discussions.microsoft.com>...

using the journal on outlook
Once I link an email to the journal, can I still find that email in my mail box? I seem to be able to get to it only via the journal. If this is the way it is supposed to be, how do I remove it from the journal and get it back into my mail box? Am I just missing something? -- thanks, Independent Are you linking to the item or putting a copy into the journal item? Also, has the item been archived or not? "Independent" <Independent@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:868279F2-53C8-403A-97F5-604CEECD873C@microsoft.com... > Once I link an email to the journ...

outlook 97 and express email problems
Hi, I am currently on an IBM X21 laptop and is running windows 98 se with office 97 pro. I recently experienced some problems with outlook (illegal operations etc) and reinstalled office to fix the problem but since then I have not been able to send or recieve emails with outlook 97 and outlook express 6. I simply get an error message saying the host can't be found (but does exist and I can ping it successfully). Any suggestions on what I might do? I have tried creating new accounts in windows mail and outlook express, but I still get the same error. Thankyou in advance! Tim D...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails
I have an issue where there is a SBS 2003 server (newly installed) & when I drag emails to the file system (explorer window) in order to create file records of the emails it generates an error. Dialog Box Name: Error Copying File or Folder Error Msg: Not enough storage is available to process this command. I can't find an error logged anywhere, either on the server event logs or on the local machine event logs... I have searched the MS KB & Office online, but no joy yet... If anyone can help that would be great!!! R ...

Is anyone an expert with outlook that I can call on the phone?
How do I share calenders between outlook and my MSN Premier account? Assuming you are using the outlook connector, you need to set the msn account to be the default message store then outlook will use the msn calendar as the default. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-REQUEST@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM You can access this...

How to read "Message Submitted to Categorizer"
Hello I've got a problem with mails getting stuck in the Categorizer when coming into Exchange. I've got two mail- domains usin POP3. All mail from one of the domains is stuck not from the other. I've solved it with letting all the users who gets their mails stuck, also get an address from the domain that is working. Now the mail gets to the reciepent, but when he sends a new mail it is with wrong mail-address. /Ulf ...

How do I see when new messages without outlook running?
Without Outlook 2003 constantly running, how do I send mail or know when I have new mail? two possible answers... 1) you don't or 2) you acquired a 3rd party app to occasionally poll your pop3/imap account "Leslie Adams" <Leslie Adams@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D37C11C7-722C-4E91-9393-735A49C11701@microsoft.com... > Without Outlook 2003 constantly running, how do I send mail or know when I > have new mail? ...

How to delete a set of rows depending on Value
I have two worksheets Worksheet A 27 Columns 1600 Rows. Worksheet B 1 Column 200 Rows I need Worksheet A to look at each cell in Worksheet B, if a cell exists in Worksheet A, then I need the row deleted... Basically I have a list of Grand list of items to do, then a list of items already completed. I need to now remove all entries in the grand list that have been completed. Is this feasible or should I look at using some Unix script. It sounds like you could use VLOOKUP to find out if the value in B exists on A: http://www.officearticles.com/excel/vlookup_formulas_in_microsoft_excel....

setup Windows Mail as Word 2003 default emailer
All I can do is setup Outlook. I do not use Outlook. I would like to email Word docs using MS Windows Mail (new version of Express) In the Windows Start area, type Regedit into the search bar and then start the Registry Editor and go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>Software>Clients>Mail Right Click on the (Default) item and then on Modify and in the Value data: field enter Windows Mail so that after you click OK, you have (Default) REG_SZ WIndows Mail -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a pa...

Cannot open Outlook, keep getting Send error report of Microsoft.
We are having problems with Outlook 2003. Everytime we try to open, we get this: Send error report to Microsoft. Any ideas why? All windows and office update have been completed. ...

q Emailing Excel Sheet With Outlook
I am trying to send a table from Excel within the body of an Outlook (lastest versions) to be sent as a fax. Am able to do this, BUT when the document prints out on the fax machine the formating is off (too big for the sheet). I am flexible on changing the method I send it to the fax machine, however it must be sent to the fax via macro. Below is the code I am using. Any help would be greatly appreciated. David Public Sub DoIt() 'On Error GoTo Handler Dim EmailAddress(0 To 2) As String Dim Count As Integer Dim N As Integer Dim sRec1(0) As String Dim sRec2(0 To 1) As...