Read Receipt #7

Is there anybody having problems with the read receipt
feature in Microsoft Outlook?   It works for users of
Outlook Express (when prompted to send read receipt and
accepting), but not for the ones using Microsoft Outlook
(they get prompted, they accept, but sender  who
requested the receipt never get it).  The e-mail server
reports an illegal address in envelope.  I tested using
Outlook Express and works, but not using Microsoft
Outlook.

I will appreciate any input.  Thank you!
0
anonymous (74722)

Funny, but I have exactly the reverse problem.  I get prompted, say
no, and it gets sent anyway.  That started some time back after an
update.  I just delete the message from the out box, but it is
annoying.  I wonder if these are somehow related?

Alan

0
APBIDDLE (13)

Identifying all Namespace / Prefixes when reading an XML
How do I identify all of the namespace / prefix pairs associated with an XML document I am reading? Thanks for any help. Paul PaulF wrote: > How do I identify all of the namespace / prefix pairs associated with an XML > document I am reading? XPath has a namespace axis you could have your code walk. It depends on how you read your XML document, with Xml(Text)Reader you do not have XPath support. With XPathDocument or XmlDocument you do. XPath expression is //namespace::* or (with duplicates removed) //namespace::*[not(. = ../../namespace::*] Note that the prefix xml is a...

Error bars #7
I've recently learned how to get error bars on my charts. I was now wondering if there is a way to have a value attached to the error bar appear above it. Or, if there is a way in general to place values you assign above parts of a chart, like an error bar. Trichotos I will often add an XY series with custom data point labels, with X and Y calculated to put the label where I want. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com _______ "Trichotos" <Trichotos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D8E...

Receipt
Does anyone know whether it's possible to use a string as part of the conditional expression ? The code I'm trying to use is : <IF> <CONDITION> Entry.Item.ItemLookupCode = "GV" </CONDITION> <THEN>"XYZ"</THEN> <ELSE>"123"</ELSE> </IF> It's working fine if I replace the "GV" with a number, but always hits the ELSE expression when it's a string. I've also tried using a string variable here, which also fails. tnx TJ Nope, no string comparisons. -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Cons...

Formula reads date as number
I have a formula that reads a list of dates in cells K5 through K20 an compares these dates to 1 date in cell M3. Cell M3 shows a date bu when I run the evaluate formula auditing tool on the formula, M3 date shows as a number, thus the formula fails. Any hel -- pete576 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pete5761's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2961 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=49423 Dates are stored as number of days since 1-1-1900. So today (dec 16,2005) is stored as...

Misentered Cash Receipt
We found out that we overstated cash in a prior month. We get hundreds of deposits from our various locations. We enter the cash receipts in lump sums, not check by check. To apply cash revenue we do a debit memo, then do a cash receipt, apply it against the debit memo with the correct revenue distribution and clears the aging. We do this because we need to report on the revenue by customer. We need to deduct some of the revenue from a customer because we received duplicate deposit reports from one of the locations causing us to overstate the cash. What is the best way to remove the re...

Error "Unable to Read Item" opening .msg files
I am having intermittent problems where a user will have saved a .MSG file from Outlook 2003, and then is unable to open it later. By default, these saved files are marked read-only, and the following error is displayed "Microsoft Office Outlook - You don't have appropriate permission to perform this operation." If the read-only option is unchecked, they receive the following error trying to open the file "Microsoft Office Outlook - Unable to read the item." This problem seems to occur randomly to different users. All of my users are using Outlook 20...

Upgading Office -- will I get VPC 7?
Hello all- I currently have Office v.X for the Mac; I don't have Virtual PC. I was planning to get VPC 7 w/Windows XP. However, I notice that for only $60 more I can get Office 2004 for Mac Professional Upgrade, which include VPC 7. If I buy this upgrade, will I be able to use VPC 7 even if I don't already have an earlier version of VPC? Thanks in advance, jf In article <1129607198.334577.174130@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>, google@jfruh.com wrote: > Hello all- > > I currently have Office v.X for the Mac; I don't have Virtual PC. I was > planning to get ...

Move mailboxes #7
Hi all, Can anyone give some advice on moving mailboxes from exchange 2000 to exchange 2003 server without any disruption if I schedule to do a move at night time? How do we prevent users not to access their mailboxes? thanks. Logons should be automatically disconnected and logons limited during a mailbox move. Nue "Jane" <Jane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9143CE80-3EAB-4FA7-80B9-DEB35BFCDDE0@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > > Can anyone give some advice on moving mailboxes from exchange 2000 to > exchange 2003 server without any disruption ...

customized receipts
Hi all, I'm looking for full page customized receipts/invoices, I checked Business Solution Webpages but those did not work for me. All I need is lines seperating each column, or rectangular areas for each column. I do not know how to edit XML, if you know any source where I can download receipts/invoices, pls send me the links. tech@fampos.com We customize reports for a fee. Call if you are interested. 208-376-8121 "ProNY" wrote: > Hi all, > I'm looking for full page customized receipts/invoices, I checked Business > Solution Webpages but those did not work ...

Reading other users 'sent items' folders
Hi all, When using delegate access - Is there 'any' way of granting access for others to view the sent items folder? This does not appear as an option. Alternatively is there any other method to implement this? Many thanks - ras - Hi Craig! In Outlook you can right-click on Sent Items, select Properties, open Permissions tab and delegate appropriate permissions for other users. R.V. "Craig Pilkington" wrote: > Hi all, > > When using delegate access - Is there 'any' way of granting access for > others to view the sent items folder? This does n...

Did you read about that?
you can take a look for this web sites http://www.theholyquran.org/ http://www.islamway.com/SF/quran/ http://www.geocities.com/islamone_l/index.htm http://www.imanway.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=3D90 or read this =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D What is Islam? ABOUT THE WORDS "ISLAM" AND "MUSLIM" The name of this religion is Islam, the root of which is S-L-M, which means peace. The word "Salam," derived from the same root, may also...

Per User "Mark as Read"
We have a number of users that, as well as their own e-mail address, share a common group one. The group mailbox shows the status 'Read' for all users when the first user marks it as read, for whatever reason. Is there a way that each user can have his own read status? We are using Microsoft Outlook 2000 SR1 Thanx. ...

Peek into an Exe which has MSFlexGrid, Read/Write to a cell of gr
Hai, Iam looking to peek into an Exe which has an MS Flexigrid ActiveX Control,read and write to the cell of that grid,can any one please tell me whether its possible or not ?? Thanks and Regards suresh This article : http://www.voidnish.com/articles/ShowArticle.aspx?code=manipwindows may give you some hints. -- Regards, Nish [VC++ MVP] "suresh at his best" <sureshathisbest@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:35B454EA-47E3-41A8-B016-AF90603B2525@microsoft.com... > Hai, > Iam looking ...

Sale amount on receipt
Is there a way to get the sale price to show on the receipt instead of just the discount amount? My customers are getting confused. Thanks, Nick ...

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 07-05-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 08:15:20 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:26:44 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 07:03:30 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 606 Total No. of Characters...: 1707259 Total Volume..............: 1667 Messages Per Day..........: 86.6 Characters Per Day........: 243894.1 Average Daily Volume......: 238 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

DataSet.ReadXml Method does not read/load space
Hello, There is a space(as a data) in one of the columns. And i save my DataTable as a xml file using DataSet. I used DataSet.WriteXml method to save as a xml file. Now if I read that .xml file using DataSet.ReadXml method,it removes space in that DataTable. Any idea...? This does not work in Visual Studio .NET 2003. If I execute this in VS .Net 2005, it works. I must make it work in VS 2003. Here there is a sample that does not work in VS NET 2003: ________________________________________________________________________________ DataTable dbTable = new DataTable(); ...

Outlook 2007 Icon Incorrect After Upgrade To Windows 7
I upgraded from Vista to Windows 7 and now the icon for MS Outlook in All programs, the desktop and the taskbar looks like the icon you see when Windows does not know which program to use to open it. The icon works fine but just doesnt show the Outlook icon. All the other MS Office program icons are fine. Any help / ideas would be great! Have you tried running a repair on Office already? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] Coauthor, Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.howto-outlook.com/ Outlook FAQ, HowTo, Downloads, Add-Ins and more http://www.msoutlook....

Drop down list #7
How can you change the items in a list after you have made a selection in a previous list: i.e. if you select 1 in the first drop down you want the options in the next drop down to be A-K and if you select 2 you want the list to be L-M. See http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal02.html -- --- HTH Bob (there's no email, no snail mail, but somewhere should be gmail in my addy) "mudcat" <mudcat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D35E1462-ACFB-4B25-8156-16A393062990@microsoft.com... > How can you change the items in a list after you have made a selec...

Read Only Edit Made
I just realized that when I was EPM updating theXX project plan that I was in (Read Only) mode. This was after I made a bunch of updates to the plan. Is there a way to copy the version that I saved to my local (attached) into the Enterprise Server? I think if I now try to import this plan into EPM will require me to save as another name and possibly create a new Workspace? I’d rather avoid that. Advise anyone? Thanks MK If you are on Project Server 2007, you can do a File>Save As and if you type the exact same name as the plan on the server that you want to overwrit...

Word 7 autorecovery not working
Use Vista Ultimate & Office 2007. Autorecovery used to work but now am getting this error message when I try to execute Autorecovery: MS Office Word cannot open this file because it is an unsupported file type. Help appreciated. ...

Junk Email #7
Hi, We just migrated over to Outlook 2003. I've moved my junk email list over, and now I'm trying to add to it, and receive the following error: Unable to add to the server Junk E-mail Lists, you are over the size allows on the server. Any suggestions how to get this fixed? What option is on the server that controls the size of the filter? For each individual? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks Bill ...

Win2003, SQL Server 2005 and GP 7.5
My server runs Win2003 Enterprise edition, SQL Server 2005 Standard edition with an Express instance. My new business associates have GP 7.5. Can I load Great Plains from their orignal CDs and successfully run newly entered data? Transfer existing data? Is there an update site that allows 7.5 to be current? Is there documentation posted somewhere covering this scenario? OR must I find an old computer on which to load Win2000 and SQL Server 2000? GP 7.5 will not be supported on SQL Server 2005. Only GP 8.0 sp4 and GP 9 will be supported on this version of SQL Server. You could lo...

Adobe 6.0.2 and Great Plains 7.5
I am currently running great plains 7.5, windows xp sp2, Office 2003 sp1 and adobe acrobat 6.0.2. When someone trys to send and email picking ticket or po adobe will make the .ps file but not go ahead and make the pdf. I can use the the Send by text option. I can Print to a .pdf but i can't send a pdf directly. If i go into great plains the .ps file is there if I double click on it the .pdf will be created. If anyone could help I'd greatly appreciate it. Chris ...

Is there an interpolation-function in Excel to read a chart more .
Your question appears to be incomplete. It is usually best to elaborate in the body of your post. The worksheet functions FORECAST(), TREND(), and GROWTH() can be used to interpolate linear, multiple linear (including polynomial) and exponential regressions. Jerry ...

Files still left on this newsgroup but can't read
Hi all I've just finished reading all the unread postings on this ng. Before I started there were 5 unread (5 was in bold in brackets) and nothing would bring them up. Now I've gone through there are now 7 that I can't read. Why is that? aalaan <aalaan@tpg.com.au> wrote: > I've just finished reading all the unread postings on this ng. Before > I started there were 5 unread (5 was in bold in brackets) and nothing > would bring them up. Now I've gone through there are now 7 that I > can't read. Why is that? Ask in an Outlook Express newsgroup, ...