Read receipt #11

Hi,

I have a problem with Outlook 2003.  I was sent an email today and the
person that sent it requested a read receipt.  I clicked ok to send it.  Now
when I try to send and receive it says sending message 1 of 1 and then just
stops and an error message is displayed.  I think the read receipt is stuck
in Outlook. It says the connection to the server was interrupted.  How do I
clear it?. Why isnt the receipt visible in the outbox like a normal email?
Any help anyone could give me would be most welcome.

Jake

--

"Today I saw a little worm
Wriggling on his belly.

0
jake770 (2)

http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/messagestuckinoutbox.htm
--
Brian Tillman
0

Junk Mail #11
Hi, I'm running Outlook 2003 and have been adding junk emails to my junk email box. I purposely added a known receipient to my junk email and when the receipient sent me another email it came through. Is there a setting in this version of Outlook that I have to set to make sure that Outlook looks first at my junk email filter before passing it on to my inbox? I am connected to Exchange 2000. Thanks Steve MSNews <stevej@adelxt.com> wrote: > I'm running Outlook 2003 and have been adding junk emails to my junk > email box. I purposely added a known receipient to my ju...

Read an Excel file
Hi,everyone, I have created an Excel file by transferring a array data to a Excel worksheet by programming(vb.net). If I doubleclick the Excel file no sheet displays.Then I ran MS Excel directly and click open file menu to open the excel file I created,this time I can see all then datas in excel sheet I created. Can anybody tell me how can I read the Excel file by double click it ? Thanks in advance Peter Hi Peter What happens if you doubleclick a "real" excel file, does it open ? Best wishes Harald "Peter" <zlxmqyt@sina.com> skrev i melding news:uaEVzXWRFHA...

Cannot Read CDATA (using WINDOWS-1252 encoding)
Hi all, I have an XML document fed to me from a third party app: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="WINDOWS-1252" ?> <GatewayPlan xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"> <Diagnostics> <ErrorCode>0</ErrorCode> <ErrorDescription>OK</ErrorDescription> <Date>11/10/2004</Date> <Time>12:45 PM</Time> </Diagnostics> <GatewayProjectID>5</GatewayProjectID> <CostCenters> <CostCenter>1239280000</C...

How can I print category on the receipt?
One of my customers needs to have the item category printed on their receipt. How can this be done? This is for 40 column format, by the way. ...

Assigned Tasks / Receipt when completed
Our users are asking if there is anyway when they create/assign a task to someone else that they're notified when that person has completed the task? Is this possible? Robert Smith CIO ...

Deleting Sales Receipts
I need to reduce my db size... Many have posted about the Retail Realms archiving utility. This sounds like a great app, but since I'm somewhat familiar with the db schema in RMS and know SQL, I would like to attempt it on my own. Has anyone tried removing sales history through SQL? What tables should be cleared, does anyone have a script that they use? I understand that a backup should be made prior to any changes :) Paul Paul, To see what tables are taking up all the space run this query: ------------------------- SELECT [total size KB], B.rows, O.name FROM (select sum(convert(de...

Summary Report 11-17-09
I have a summary report full of unbound text boxes pulling multiple types of information from a single query (using DCount for the most part). As long as I leave the query as it is, the report works fine and pulls the correct information from all of the records in my query. My problem is, I need to count records from the query based on a date range, and when I add Between [Start Date] And [End Date] to the criteria line for one of the fields in my query, every field on my summary report changes to #Error. Any thoughts on how to fix this? Your DCounts need the same criteria. ...

Read-only recommended not sticking
Actually, it's not UN-sticking. I have a document, when I open it, I get the "...should be opened as read-only unless changes to it need to be saved. Open as read-only?" message. Simple fix, right? Save as, select the General Options, and uncheck the "Read-only recommended" box. Click OK, click Save. Problem is, the document still spits out the "Open as read-only?" message whenever it's opened. This is a .doc file in Word 2007 (SP 2) so I tried converting it to .docx before doing save as. Still, I get the "Open as read-only?"...

MS Dynamics POS 1 credit card receipt?
We have a site that when they run credit cards it only will print one copy of the receipt to be signed. I went into receipt formats and set it to 2 for number of copies and it still only prints once copy instead of two. Anyone have any advice? Thanks Phill Did you restart all POS' ands Mgrs after the change? -- Jocelyn "MorelandPI" wrote: > We have a site that when they run credit cards it only will print one > copy of the receipt to be signed. I went into receipt formats and set > it to 2 for number of copies and it still only prints once copy > instead of t...

Hiding Discount Codes on Receipts
I have taken the standard Full Page Receipt and customized it pretty heavily to get a half page receipt that works very well. My 5.5x8.5 receipt looks exactly as I'd like it. We just implemented this system and some of the quirks (ours and MSs) have me quite puzzled... I have several non-inventory items with variable pricing (this is a furniture/appliance store). For example, HAULOFF. Haul off is a non-inventory item with no set price. We charge $0 for furniture haul off (but want the item on the delivery copy as a heads up for the delivery guys). We charge $25 for the first ...

Microsoft Office 2004 11.4 / 11.5 updates
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC Every time I try to update my Office 2004 it locks up whilst looking on my hard drive for the program to update? HELP? "Mik@officeformac.com" wrote: > Every time I try to update my Office 2004 it locks up whilst looking on my > hard drive for the program to update? Office applications should not be open when trying to update. Log out/in with Shift key down to disable all applications. Run the installer. If that fails, then you need to do some maintence on your drive. * Run Repair Permissions * Run ...

How can I read/open my new e-mails?
Suddenly I cannot open unread e-mails in my inbox; there are stored ones in there from over a year ago but no new ones. I have Outlook as my priority e-mail account so its not that reason. Any ideas? Try recreating your profile: http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/newprofile.htm Make sure you associate it with the correct PST file. The default name is outlook.pst, unless it has been deliberately changed to something else. -- Kathleen Orland - MVP Outlook Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ http://www.howto-outlook.com/ "Heather" wrote: > Suddenly I cannot ope...

Date is displaying 00-Jan-00 when I type in 11/16/09.
When I type in a date field in my excel file the date "11/16/09" it is displaying 00-Jan-00 instead of 16-Nov-09. Why is this happening?? Thanks! Are you sure that you haven't put in =11/16/09 (in other words 11 divided by 16 then divided by 9)? If so, get rid of the = sign. -- David Biddulph "Clark" <Clark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7AA11420-DC26-4B39-8EE3-5168E2ECE729@microsoft.com... > When I type in a date field in my excel file the date "11/16/09" it is > displaying 00-Jan-00 instead of 16-Nov-09. Why i...

develop driver to read cpu MSRs
Hello, need a starting point to develop driver to access ring 0 to read/write MSR. I have VS 2008 and WDK 6001.18002. I am having difficulty finding a starting point. This would be my first attempt to develop a driver. Any information would be greatly appreciated to assist me with this project. Thanks... KMDF WDK samples. --=20 Maxim S. Shatskih Windows DDK MVP maxim@storagecraft.com http://www.storagecraft.com "Oniel..." <Oniel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:048B3A82-C68A-4937-89C9-DF16488214E9@microsoft.com... > Hello, nee...

CRM 3
A client of ours has asked if it is possible to run the Outlook Desktop client on a machine that has had Outlook 2000 updated to 2003, but the rest of the Office suite still on version 2000. Is this configuration possible or supported? hmmm im not sure what happened there, my topic didnt show up in google groups until i made another one with the same subject... sorry for the confusion Yes, as long as it is either Outlook XP or Outlook 2003, you will be ok to install the 3.0 Outlook client. However some of the Excel/Word integration may not fully work if they are not XP or 2003 version. ...

chart #11
How do I plot a chart with two different rows but same columns. Regards Bismark Show us a small example of the data, please best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme Microsoft Excel MVP http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme remove caps from email "Bismark" <Bismark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6D1DB8CA-E78F-4E10-967E-4922F2431940@microsoft.com... > How do I plot a chart with two different rows but same columns. > > Regards > Bismark ...

Read receipt #13
When I'm sending email with request a read receipt to one person or group of people it works. But when I want to send it to group 'All stuff' it doesn't. So everybody can receive mail but without read confirmation. Is it possible that this group is too big or what else can it be? ...

How to read MSR
I need to read our membership card ID when it is swiped through a MSR. Is there anybody having experience in reading MSR? The Register class has a member of MSR. But what does MSR object contain? How could a COM addin retrieve the information that MSR object contains? Any help is greatly appreciated. -- Thanks, -lz MSR object allows you to access an OPOS based MSR. Most MSRs are keyboard emulators - they just act as really really fast typists. If you have an OPOS MSR device - like some Cherry USB keyboards contain, you have to configure them as devices in RMS Manager - Register Pro...

Office 2004 11.1.0 update installation fails.
Tried running the 11.1.0 updater, and each time, it fails. Followed the updater instructions (including killing Office Notifications). Tried running the updater several times. Tried repairing permissions and rebooting. Tried running the updater on a clean install of Office 2004. Each time, the updater gives a dialog box that says, "An error prevented the update from completing. 11002:2,-15". Anyone seen this? Have a fix for it? I have experienced the same problem. I have not figured out how to make this work, however, I must say that my Office auto update program will not install a...

Preventing others on my PC to read my e-mails
I share a PC with another person now. How do I keep my mail folders private? I disabled my Password so they can no longer receive or send e-mails on my name. What version of Outlook are you using? What version of the operating system (Windows XP? Windows 95?) are you using? -- Aloha, -Ben- Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr Microsoft OneNote FAQ: http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm **I apologize but I am unable to respond to direct requests for assistance. Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup. Mahalo! "robert" ...

Read receipts are sent only during F5 (all other emails sent automatically)
We have a coworker who is having a problem with sending read receipts. We receive her read receipts only when she presses F5 in Outlook 2002. She doesn't have to press F5 for any other outgoing email messages. They are sent automatically through our Exchange Server 2000. Also, her read receipts are sent immediately when she reads email using Outlook Web Access. This problem seems to be limited to her Outlook 2002 only. BTW, she has all the latest Service Packs loaded. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this problem? Thanks. ...

My reading pane in Outlook has greyed out
Hi all - the "reading pane" under my "view" drop down menu has greyed out and I can't seem to find out why or how I can get it back, so that I can view my emails without having to double click on the item in the inbox. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanx ...

Read Receipt #4
I am running Outlook 2003 on an XP platform. Even though I have all of the Tracking options within Outlook set so that an auto read receipt SHOULD be sent when requested, it will not send out a response. I have also verified the Outlook 2003 setting with my laptop computer that has Outlook 2002/XP installed. Everything within the tracking options are identical. Any ideas? Thanks. What sort of mail account do you have? Also, is the symptom that Outlook is not *sending* the receipt (if so, how do you know that?), or that the reciept is not being received? Some mail servers can be...

"Blind" read receipts in OL 2003
Is there a way to track if someone has read an email without a screen message informing them that a read receipt has been requested? Thanks No. Internet standards require that the recipient have a choice in whether a receipt is sent. How would you like it if a spammer could force Outlook to send a receipt against your will? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights "Hank" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0a8701c3dc3f$9b5ab7d0$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Is there ...

If/Then Formula Question: Can Excel Be Made to Read the Computer's Date Setting?
This might be asking a bit much of Excel, but here goes. I have a membership list. When you pay your membership it is good for one year. I enter the expiration date in cell A1. In cell B1 I want to have an If/Then formula that states Y if their membership is active, N if it isn't. My issue is that each person's expiration date is different, so my formula in column B will be different for everyone. I want to be able to have the If/Then function look at the computer's date as part of the function. i.e. The normal way is listed below, but each person would need a different day in o...