re:

Does anyone know if this is possible and if so, how it's done? I have to explain.

Recently at work we stopped receiving some emails from one person at a company. All of her emails say almost exactly the same thing and in the past we have not had a problem but last week we did not receive three, and this week we did not receive four so far. Other people are copied in on the email and only people at my company are not recieving it.

We have checked the server and with our service provider and the emails are nowhere to be found.

The person later copies and pastes the original email sent and sends it to us and the email addresses are correct but we still never received them. Is there anyway that this can be faked?

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

Subclassing CStatic
I am trying to create a grid class using a CStatic (picture box) and after subclassing it does not receive the WM_PAINT message. The CStatic is in a Cdialog. Any hints would be appreciated. I do have the ON_WM_PAINT in teh subclass's message map and an appropriate OnPaint function.. Thanks nap Note that you have to have a control variable bound to the new class. joe On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 19:35:25 GMT, "nappy" <spam@spam.com> wrote: >I am trying to create a grid class using a CStatic (picture box) and after >subclassing it does not receive the WM_PAINT m...

re-downloading money 2006 standard
I had a comp crash and had to uninstall money 2006 standard. when I purchased the download, i was told i could redownload the executable if i needed it, but i can't find the option anywhere on microsoft's site. any ideas? Because i uninstalled the program, i don't have a product ID number and therefore can't email a support request. Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930 Basically: download from the ThankYou page or the trial and sign in with the Passport that you used to purchase 2006. -Mark "Eric taylor" <Eric taylor@di...

Re: Prompt Message Query
Hi all, Now, I know that we all hate Excel's paperclip 'helper'; however, have been asked to create a worksheet that once a cell has been fille in the l'il bastard pops up and gives a prompt for what the user shoul do next (e.g. 'Go to Sheet2'). I know that using Validation you can bring up a message when the cel is selected, and that if you're using a validation drop-down you ca summon the evil piece of twisted metal to give a message. However, can't find a way of bringing it up when you've simply completed a cell Any ideas? TIA, SamuelT PS - If you...

Re: Outlook locks up with a officelifeboathang
"Andy Lay" <58746@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <a7b660e6180d48ddae1e1df6c5775272@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:72.24.97.26 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook.general > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Path: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Lines: 1 > Xref: TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl microsoft.public.outlook.general:737044 > > Hi Swinglower- > > I have luck as you do :) A Chief Exec machine with this very issue....

Re: Using word templates as email
It isn't that you can't do it, you just can't do it without the appropriate software... And neither Mac Word nor Pages are appropriate software. I believe your best bet is to use Pages to construct your newsletter then use the Share> Send via Mail> PDF. That should give you the type of result you're looking for without having to become an HTML coder & without having to invest the time & money in projects - unlike the solicitations you referred to - which provide no return on your investment. HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac On 1/9/10 11...

Help! Navigation bar disappeared after re-publishing!
I did some modifications on my navigation bar and re-published the entire website. When I reviewed my site, I noticed that the navigation bar was gone. I called Hostmonster who hosts my website. They uninstalled and re-installed the FrontPage Extension twice and renamed the access file, and each time I re-published the site. But to no avail. Does anybody have an idea? I am at my wit's end. Monika If you have a website give us a link to it so we can it and help you Out? "yogalady" <yogalady@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1B6DDF78...

RE: CRM should let me have multiple lookups to the same entity
Has anyone found a way to have multiple lookups to an entity yet? I need to be able to have an owner of an entity but also a manager who is of the same entity type ie. user. Microsoft please help ... this appears to be a major limitation with CRM! There are ways to do this, but not without some reasonably complex programming. Here's one approach: http://andrewn23.blogspot.com james@roadhouse.com.au wrote: > Has anyone found a way to have multiple lookups to an entity yet? > > I need to be able to have an owner of an entity but also a manager who > is of the same entity...

Re: Outlook 2007
I sent this 3/4 days ago but can not see it in the group. In addition after this each time I go into news groups the name of the group turns red in color?? Can not figure what this change in color means. > Each time I start Outlook jumps a message: "A data file did not close > properly > last time it was used. It will be checked.... bla, bla, bla..." > Vista ultimate, Dell computer. Could one do something?? Regards Ted > > A minute later comes up an other message that the file was checked. > Red means a subject you're following has been resp...

Curious about re-painting method
Hey everyone, okay this is what I am curious about. Basically I have two dialogs on my screen, one of them contains a bitmap image in a static frame as it's background. Now on the OnPaint method I simply blit this bitmap onto the frame and also draw a tiny circle. In order to get this dialog to keep updating (and yet not flicker) I simply call invaldiate_rect() with an area around where the circle is being drawn. Now, the problem I have is that if the other dialog is dragged overtop of the one with the bitmap background, it will smear the bitmap and it will not redraw properly until I ...

Re: HELP ! Browser disaster !!
Clarification: I meant do a System Restore to a point in time PRIOR in time to saving those test files below, obviously. Bill in Co. wrote: > Daave wrote: >> Trying to untangle this web... >> >> Ken Blake, MVP wrote: >>> On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 17:54:55 -0700, "Bill in Co." >>> <not_really_here@earthlink.net> wrote: >>> >>>> HeyBub wrote: >>>>> Bill in Co. wrote: >>>>>> Yes, I know you said that, but I asked specifically about what >>>>>> would be the cons...

re post range check
hi i have a worksheet with a lot of data on it column A contains the date column B contains an area column C contains the fault column D contain a quantity A B C D 1/4/04 stores damaged 10 7/4/04 bins rust 60 -- -- --- -- -- --- - -- -- 31-12-04 floor ...

Re: PCI compliance
might help if i tell you os and all... windows2003, sp2, exchange 2003, sp2. "ASCSSmith" <ascssmith@gmail.com> wrote in message news:... > Hello everyone, I need guidance on pci compliance (credit card's) and > exchange. We currently have our exchange server setup to do http access > for > remote users to view their email. But this is causing an issue with our > compliance. How can we become compliant, but yet allow users to use port > 80 > (http) for acess? > > Thanks in advance > > AL > > > ...

Uninstalling MSCRM 1.2 and Re-installing
Hi, I installed MSCRM 1.2 with the wrong Organization Name. So I need to uninstall and re-install. Does anybody have additional documentation for this? I plan to backup all databases, and export an xml configuration file. Is this all I need to backup before I do the uninstall? Thanks, Do Hello Do, here is the briefly description "How to uninstall MS CRM". But make sure that you have a complete Backup from all systems available. ---------- How can I uninstall the Microsoft CRM Server while leaving the data intact? Resolution The following procedure will retain your Mic...

Re: Remove file from cache (VC++ 6)
I am writing a program that writes a backup file to a location selected by the user (potentially a diskette). Once the backup file is written, I would like to re-read the file to ensure that the backup media is OK. The problem is that the file just written is still located in the file cache and any attempt to read it just reads it from the cache (not the media itself). I would like to know if there is a way to remove this file from the cache prior to reading it to ensure the file on the media is good. Thanks in advance for any info you can give me on this. - Robert "Robert Ed...

Re: Outlook wont send to emails hypered to from the net
No. I installed the Google Bar recently which does have one, but it isnt in use. I was having this problem beforehand anyway. (Google bar = 1 day old, Problem = since I got the PC). Amb "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message news:OPXxDqeuDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > are you using a popup stopper? > > -- > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours > Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) > > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ > > Search for ans...

Re: Script doesn't quit on Windows 7
"Kenneth A. Larsen" <kuhlpc#2@optimum.net> wrote in message news:... > > "Saucer Man" <saucerman@nospam.com> wrote in message > news:4c34cd29$0$2403$cc2e38e6@news.uslec.net... >> >> "Tom Lavedas" <tglbatch@verizon.net> wrote in message >> news:bd2c8f61-01d5-4e25-b12b-ad79c2217d02@w12g2000yqj.googlegroups.com... >> >> OK. That says the final write is performed, which leaves my initial >> guess as the next most likely thing to try. That is, ... >> >> writelog "##########...

Re-print SVC RTV Packing Slips
Please add to the Reports Menu the ability to Reprint a RTV packing slip. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Mfg ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=107decaa-6e0a-4bc...

Disabled then Re-enabled User account in AD...
I have just posted this issue in the Outlook discussion but thought i might try here as well. I disabled a user account here and ended up re-enabling it after some confusion of the end date of the employee. He can now log back into the domain and has access to everything again through group permissions and so on... but he gets this error when trying to access outlook: Unable to open default email folders. The Attempt to log on to the Microsoft Exchange Server has Failed (Server Name) I get the following event logged: Exchange Event ID: 1022 Source: MSExchangeIS Mailbox Store Versi...

RE: Apply that corrective package from the Microsoft Corporation
--sjosebajdyslksunv Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="ykyujmwylmk"; type="multipart/alternative" --ykyujmwylmk Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="bdvydmcuj" --bdvydmcuj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable MS Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to help maintain the security of your computer from these vulnerab...

HELP RE: DISPLAY CHECK NUMBER ON PAYEE REPORT WITH
How do I get a historic payment reoport for a specific payee including check number, date, amount, and payee name? ie: "Car Loan Payment history for the period 1/1/01 thru today" Payee: Check # : Date: Amount: (and perhaps a running total or a final total) I think I have tried all the built in reports and can't find one to do this or modify existing to do this. I see this information in the "view payee details" window, listed in the format I require but when I select PRINT all that prints is the bar graph that is also displayed on this page. I ca...

Re: Changing domain password via RPC over HTTP
Hi Mark, Do you mean that enabling changing password in OWA (on the RPC proxy server) is equivalent to enabling changing password via RPC/HTTP? Thanks! "Mark Arnold [MVP]" <mark@mvps.org> wrote in message news:s2lsm013co202g0tjifohnfa6ibvuick6t@4ax.com... > On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:25:09 +0800, "Shel" <shel@msnews.forum.com> > wrote: > > >Hi, > > > >Having a FE RPC/HTTP proxy server, and users connected via HTTP. > >The Exchange servers are in a Resource domain, and user accounts are in > >Accounts domain. > >These a...

Re: Using sheetname variable in a formula
Hello. Suppose a cell (say A1) contains the name of a valid worksheet (sa Sheet1, Sheet2, and Sheet3). I would like to use the *contents* of cell A1 in my formula to get a data on that sheet. Something like: =*SheetNameStoredInCellA1*!A23 I know *=Sheet2!A23* is valid but when I try =A1!A23, that does not work Hope someone can help -- mm ----------------------------------------------------------------------- mms's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1653 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=31386 Hi look at the f...

Re: Setting plain text to read all incoming message for Outlook 2k ?
Hi Brian and thanks for your answer (I have read just now your mail because i was on holiday). I tried it. You are right, version number is 9.0, but unfortunatly the key doesn't work on Outlook 2000: I still read all message in their orginal format. Maybe is it only for 2003. Thanks again, Luke >-----Original Message----- >Luke <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > >> I know there is an option in Outlook Express to read all >> message as plain text and I read about a similar option >> introduced in Outlook 2003. >> >> Does someon...

Re: Calendar Printing Assistant
IMI Attendees Print - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imiap.htm you can fin it also at http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/marketplace/EM102566161033.aspx | "JLinDC" <JLinDC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message | news:535BC51C-CE50-4B56-A19D-43DEA66D4D1B@microsoft.com... || Are there any CPA templates that print the Appointment Message/Body? || || | | ...

Can not re-input the same word
Let say in 'A1' I input as "KELVIN", then this word will not allow anymore in anywhere in the same sheet. How to do it? What's the coding in VBA of it? Kelvin, You've asked for VBA, but here's a way without it: 1) Select all the cells of the worksheet except A1. To do this, click A2, then press Ctrl-Shift-DownArrow. Add column B to the selection by Ctrl-clicking the column B header, then press Ctrl-Shift-RightArrow. All the cells except A1 should not be selected, and B1 is the active (white) cell of the selection. 2) Data - Validation. Set the Allow box...