Re: Synchronize two seperate Exchange accounts (only calendar)

Check this product out.

http://www.synchpst.com/

0
exchange.mvp (559)

Tr again: Modifying Calendar's "reading" view in 2003
In Outlook 2003, Calendar allows me to show the event's content in a "Reading" pane at the right or bottom of the calendar. But the layout of the Reading pane wastes a lot of space. Can its layout or content be modified? No, the content can't be modified. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com...

Front End Exchange 2003 OWA for a Back end 2000
Hey everybody, At the minute we're in the process of upgrading our 30 odd servers to Windows Server 2003. The Domain Controllers are still running Windows 2000. My question is : Can I install an Exchange 2003 OWA on a Windows Server 2003 to connect to an Exchange 2000 Server in a Windows 2000 Domain (Native Mode) Do I have to upgrade the whole domain first ? What about notions of Front End / Back End ? We would like to do this to benefit from the new OWA (As it's sooooo cool :)) Thanks for your replies, Mike You can use an E2K3 FE to connecto to an E2K BE, but you only get OW...

Pulsar Women's Crystal Accented Dress Two-Tone Stainless Steel Watch #PEGA16
Price:$125.00 Image: http://bestdeallocator.info/image.php?id=B001L1RZ8C Best deal: http://bestdeallocator.info/index.php?id=B001L1RZ8C This ladies' two tone, Pulsar fashion watch features a white dial CrystallizedTM with 22 Swarovski crystals. Watch is water resistant up to 30 meters. This stylish timepiece features a two-tone bracelet and case. The mother-of-pearl dial is accentuated by gold-tone hands and markers. 22 Swarovski® crystals sparkle on this classic watch. 30M water resistant. ACCESSORIES: Pulsar Women's Crystal Accented Dress Two-Tone Stainless Steel W...

Installed Second Exchange 2007SP1
I have ABC domain with two Sites STL and GVL. I had my exchange server 2007SP1 installed in STL. Now GVL installed a Exchange 2007SP1 server. All looks good but I get the following error message from time to time in the EMC on my Server in STL. There is a Firewall between us should there be some ports open for them to communicate. Thanks for your help! -------------------------------------------------------- Microsoft Exchange Error -------------------------------------------------------- The following error(s) were reported while loading topology information: Get-ActiveSync...

Exchange 2003 on a Domain Controller.
Hi All, I have a WinNT/Ex5.5 to AD 2000/03 and Ex2k3 migration to do. The client is a small company with only about 15 users. The are a network solutions company that needs flexibility so SBS is out of the question. My initial thought was to have 2 Win2k domain controllers/file servers and one Win2k3 member server running Ex2k3. They only have 2 Win2k server licenses and 1 Win2k3 server license. The problem is that they want to be able to use RPC over HTTPs. I understand that requires a 2003 Global Catalogue server. So, my plan of the 2000 DCs doesn't work. My question is:...

unable to access mail after re-enable account
Hi, After enable an disable account and change its password, it can login to its mail account. What's happening. Is it normal? Thanks a lot What is the error message when user tries to access mailbox? Does the user still show in ADUC has having Exchange attributes? Have you looked at the MB using ESM to see if it is disconnected? "Raymond" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:136c01c46f11$d16f8390$a301280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > After enable an disable account and change its password, > it can login to its mail account. What's hap...

Business investment accounts?
Does anybody know how to add an investment account under the business catergory? Money forces you to make them personel accounts and I am becoming extremely frustrated. Doesn't anybody at Microsoft realize that companies make investments too!? I am new to this program, but I cannot find it either. My guess is that = Home and Business is designed for small home businesses that are not too = far along. If your company is far enough along to have its own = investment accounts (are you incorporated?) then you probably need to go = to something like Quickbooks and separate your business a...

Default Exchange Receive Connector
Hi all, I just installed Exchange 2007. There were two receive connectors already setup during install, I have a question on the "Default Exchange Receive Connector." If I want public mail servers to be able to send mail to my exchange server, do I need to enable "Anonymous Users" on the "Permissions Group Tab" of that connector? Robert Exchange Server 2007: internet email without Edge servers http://exchangepedia.com/blog/2006/07/exchange-server-2007-internet-email.html -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: exchangepedia....

Changing Interface OWA (exchange 2003)

Comparing first and last names in two lists

How do I break URL address over two lines?
I am trying to enter website addresses into footnotes and Word automatically forces the footnote onto a separate line. I need to conform to certain aditing requirements and want the url to start right after the citation and continue on to however many lines are necessary, but not leave a gap because it starts the url on a separate line in the footnote. Help please. In the edit hyperlink dialog, put the URI in both the Address and Text-to- display boxes. That way you can use a space or linebreak to wrap the display text to the next line without affecting the hyperlink ability. Hyp...

Thread Synchronization #2
Hi, I have a shared resource, say a file which is to be accessed between multiple threads. There are say 20 Read threads and 1 Write thread. When the Write thread is writing into the file, the Read threads should be blocked, and when even 1 read thread reads, the Write thread should be blocked. The Read threads can read simultaneously, but only say 5 at a time. What kind of synchronization mechanism can I use for this? TIA, Sucharit You can create a mutex a adquire it when a read operation start, check it before start any write operation. You will need another mutex ...

SP2 Exchange default disclaimer
Hello: I am currently using free GFI tool to provide a default disclaimer on outgoing SMTP email. I was wondering if SP2 will provide this feature on Standard Exchange 2003 server. Thanks, Cindy I'm running the CTP of Exchange 2003 SP2 and haven't seen that as a feature. "Cindy" <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2D2E367-BEB9-49BF-98D3-5C1AE2D08B03@microsoft.com... > Hello: > I am currently using free GFI tool to provide a default disclaimer on > outgoing SMTP email. I was wondering if SP2 will provide this feature on > Standar...

Store limit in Exchange
I'm currently researching the migration of my organization's mail system to Exchange and see that the standard edition of Exchange has a data store limit of 16GB. If we were to do a front end, back end setup with two server and the back end server that has the data store were to reach the 16GB limit would adding another back end server resolve this? I read in another post that this would double the space. But doing this the users that are currently create would have to be split up and some moved to the new data store server correct? Also since the Enterprise edition allows m...

How do I combine two worksheets into one graph
I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? Make a chart with data from one sheet. Then copy the data on the other sheet, select the chart, and use Paste Special from the Edit menu to add the copied data as New Series. - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical Services Tutorials and Custom Solutions http://PeltierTech.com/ _______ McPowerUser wrote: > I have two worksheets on an Excel spreadsheet. I would like to take both > worksheets and place in one graph. Any suggestions? ...

Exchange 2003 environment
Hello, I have one Windows 2000 server as a domain controller running Exchange 2000. Is it possible to do an upgrade of exchange only to Exchange 2003 but leave Windows on 2000? or will I need to upgrade windows to 2003 as well? From what I have read it looks as if Exchange 2003 will run in a Windows 2000 domain but I just want word from someone who has some experience. Thanks, Chris DeFreitas Yes you can upgrade to Exchange 2003 without upgrading to Windows 2003 -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "Chris DeFreitas" <chris@N...

Outlook xp Offline folders vs O2k3 Cached Exchange mode
I recently upgraded a group of executives from Outlook XP to Outlook 2003. I used the "upgrade" option. I also installed O2K3 SP1. They all have laptops and use offline folders. Several have had various offline folder issues since the upgrade. Is there something I need to configure in order for them to continue to use their offline folders? or Does Cached Exchange mode replace Offline folders? Are there known issues with the upgrade and offline folders? I'm not sure what to look for. Thanks in advance for your time! techguyasap <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com&g...

modify contact address when account address gets modified
Hi, How do I ripple my changes from company level to the related contacts ? For example the main company phone number and the main address ? Do I need a product like Scribe for this, or can this be done with the workflow ? Thanks for any advice Wim You can't do this with workflow, and I don't believe Scribe can do this (though I may be wrong - I've only used Scribe for one project). I would think that you'd need to create a post callout using the SDK. There is more info at http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/CrmSdk1_2/htm/v1d2microsoftcrmversi...

Exchange 2003: Missing emails
Hello, Strange problem, not sure if anyone else experiencing: We are running Exchange 2003 SP1 on Windows 2000 SP4. A manager came to me and asked where some files had gone in their folders. I checked through their mailbox, and sure enough the emails that had been filed away were missing. Checking through the backups, the email was last in the folder about 2 weeks ago. Does anyone know how i would audit what has happened here? i am not asking what has happened to these emails, but moreso who has accessed this mailbox, and when, in the last 2 weeks, thanks in advance John- Did your...