RE: msimn.exe R6025 Pure Virtual Function Call

I had the same problem and this worked for me when nothing else listed
here did.. Uncheck the block attachments box in options, hit apply and
exit restart.. on another machine, same problem had to copy a few
messages to the folder which was causing the problem when opened
first... Both times it was related to a clean forwarded email from a
yahoo.com mailbox. Something in the html or other code caused the
error.. If this is still an issue to you send me an email and I will
see what else I can do to help.. version of OS and outlook express
would be help full.. Qube

> "Abbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I downloaded the latest security patch for my computer
> > today.  After doing so, I opened up my email and got the
> > following error message.  "Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime
> > Library  Program: C:\program
> > files\outlookexpress\msimn.exe R6025 Pure Virtual
> > Function Call"
> >
> > Can anyone explain what this is and why it causes my
> > Outlook Express to shut down?
> >
> > Thanks a lot!
> >
> > Abbie

0
ackping (1)

And please post anything else about this problem in an Outlook Express
forum - it is off topic for this news group.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Cobaltqube asked:

| I had the same problem and this worked for me when nothing else listed
| here did.. Uncheck the block attachments box in options, hit apply and
| exit restart.. on another machine, same problem had to copy a few
| messages to the folder which was causing the problem when opened
| first... Both times it was related to a clean forwarded email from a
| yahoo.com mailbox. Something in the html or other code caused the
| error.. If this is still an issue to you send me an email and I will
| see what else I can do to help.. version of OS and outlook express
| would be help full.. Qube
|

|| "Abbie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
||| I downloaded the latest security patch for my computer
||| today.  After doing so, I opened up my email and got the
||| following error message.  "Microsoft Visual C ++ Runtime
||| Library  Program: C:\program
||| files\outlookexpress\msimn.exe R6025 Pure Virtual
||| Function Call"
||| Can anyone explain what this is and why it causes my
||| Outlook Express to shut down?
||| Thanks a lot!
||| Abbie

0
MillyS9060 (3207)

digital signatures / selfcert.exe ?
I have been trying to implement a new digital signature, as my Verisign issued signature expired and I don't see any reason to pay for a new one since XP has the selfcert.exe function. But.... 1) I don't see how to make the selfcert.exe work correctly. When I run it, it says that it correctly created a signature. Where is it? 2) Outlook needs a password to import the digital sig file, but no password was created with selfcert.exe. Then, how to import (assuming I can find it)? Thanks for any help! Selfcert.exe is for signing code and macros that you create and want to ...

Get PCI Bus/Function/Device Number
Hi All, Is there a way to get the PCI bus, function and device number on which my current driver is installed. I could only find bus number in DEVICE_REGISTRY_PROPERTY. I had used WdfDeviceQueryProperty to retrieve this data. How can I get the function and device number? Thank You. Regards, Sushma Sushma <sushma.yella@gmail.com> wrote: > >Is there a way to get the PCI bus, function and device number on which >my current driver is installed. Why? That information is not very useful. >I could only find bus number in >DEVICE_REGISTRY_PROPERTY. I h...

CRM 3.0 - Web UI
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem occur with their install of CRM 3.0. When you try to access the WorkPlace >> Calender page within the web application, i always get an error message when it tries to open the aspx page (home_calender.aspx). The error states "Unexpected error - an error has occured contact your system administrator" Any ideas as to why i would not be able to open this page ?? The user trying to open it has all roles assigned to it within CRM, and is a domain admins (Windows 2003 server, running Sql 2005, Exchange 2003) I am experienci...

rpc server not available by re-associating mailbox account
hi i have an exchange 2003 in a windows 2003 child domain. we have a branch office, it had windows NT4 and now it was upgraded from NT to windows 2003 als child domain in our forest (now trust between our domains) Before this,we create account and mailbox for people of this domain in our Domain (no trust betwen us) in order to use Exchange (dual account ,one by us to have an mailbxo with it and one local in their domain) Now i dont need anymore to have this and i want to associate the local AD-account instead of the account we created in our domain with the mailbox. so i thougt follow...

Error when trying to Create Purchase Order based on re-order information
When I try to create a new purchase order based on re-order information the status says Identifying items to be ordered, then an error pops up saying Run-time error '3251': Object or provider is not capable of performing requested operations. Store Operations Manager then closes. Can someone help me figure this out as I can't really place orders until I get this figured out. check this KB article: 0 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/910710 -- Ahmed Nashat http://ahmed.nashat.googlepages.com <tfittsy@gmail.com> wrote in message news:47342429-dfa8-4fc3-99df-6f31085f33dc...

Function to find largest number from a series of numbers?
Is there a function to go across several columns of numbers and pick out the largest one? If not, how would I write that function? thanks to all Rick =MAX(A1:Z1) -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- It's easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission :-) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- "rs" <r_schiller@REMOVEcomcast.net> wrote in message news:2p-dnW3P0f...

Re: Unable to copy outlook.pst filen
"John V. Petersen" <lady@di.com> wrote in message news:... > Message-ID: <80649fa887ef4a9abd44de6b30ac7abd@newspe.com> > X-Mailer: http://www.umailcampaign.com, ip log:80.160.104.147 > Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook > NNTP-Posting-Host: 22.bb.5446.static.theplanet.com 70.84.187.34 > Lines: 1 > Path: > news.mixmin.net!proxad.net!feeder1-2.proxad.net!newshub.sdsu.edu!msrtrans!TK2MSFTFEEDS02.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP01.phx.gbl!TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl!newspe.com > Xref: news.mixmin.net microsoft.public.outlook:20550 > > I have tried that again now. ...

Office 2003 rollout
I am trying to roll out Office 2003 using an MST file - deployed from System Center Essentials. The installation is successful on the workstation, and SCE reports the installation as successful. However upon reboot the workstation says that it needs the Office install again. I pretty much accepted the defaults in creating the MST file using the Resource Kit's Custom Installation Wizard. I did make a few changes to the product features, but that's about it. Initially I did have the MST configured to remove any prior versions of Office but suspected that this could...

Excell IF Function
I am trying to use the IF function to total a row, if the sum is greater than 40 then the answer given back would be 40. This for a payroll workbook. Any help is appreciated. =IF(SUM(A1:Z1)>40,40,SUM(A1:Z1)) because you requested an IF function. Better is: =MIN(40,SUM(A1:Z1)) For whole row substitute IV1 for Z1. ----- Marc wrote: ----- I am trying to use the IF function to total a row, if the sum is greater than 40 then the answer given back would be 40. This for a payroll workbook. Any help is appreciated. Marc, how about something like this =IF(SUM(A1:J1)>4...

I'm a newbie please help with my function
I have an excel spreadsheet that has 2 columns of numbers side by side. I want a formula that counts the number of times the number in colum one are larger than the number that is right beside it in column two. After it counts it I want to display the total number that are large in a seperate cell. Is this possible. I cruised around the forum an I did not see what I was looking for so any help would be appreciated -- colincanno ----------------------------------------------------------------------- colincannon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=26...

Calling an external javascript
My onLoad event is getting very big. I was wondering can I call an external file with the javacsript code in it? How can I do this? Regards, Stella Hi Stella, Yes, you can include your Javascript code in a separate file and include this in the onLoad event. Mitch Milam's post here (http://blogs.infinite-x.net/2006/02/18/including-custom-javascript-files-in-mscrm-30/) details the approach. HTH, Niths "stella7113" wrote: > My onLoad event is getting very big. > > I was wondering can I call an external file with the javacsript code > in it? How can I do this?...

Function "IF"
Hi all, was wondering if it is possible to write the logical test of th function "IF" in words. For eg., usually the test function is i numbers, IF (E4 =< 3,G3,G4). But what if I want a cell to return th word "open" when the previous cell has no date entered and "close" whe a date is entered, what do I have to do? I tried IF (G4=AN NUMBer,Close, Open) but of course it doesn't work. So what can I do? Thanks -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com One way: =IF(ISNUMBER(G4),"Close","Open") In article <Rae.19o8ah@exce...

using /e option in xsd.exe
I am trying to use xsd.exe with /e option with element name e.g. xsd /e:<Employees> org.xsd Documentation of xsd says that it would process only elements supplied using /e options but actually it is generating source for all elements Am I missing something? Thanks Tushar ...

Modeless Dialog from MFC Regular DLL opened from EXE problems
Hi, Resources for the MFC modeless dialog are in a Regular DLL with MFC statically linked, No message overrides are set with the dialog, it is a generic dialog with only the OK and Cancel buttons. I choose a MFC AppWizard(exe) Dialog based for the calling EXE and used Run-Time Dynamic Linking to the DLL. Tried a couple I different approaches base on what I found on the newsgroup and the usual help sites. I know that I need to keep the modeless dialog from going out of scope after it is created so this is what I tried two different methods so far but I still can't get the dialog to hang ar...

Looking for API Function for Overlaying two Icons,...
Hi, if i am right, i rememer a Windows API function, that could take a icon handle as input and draw a Exclamation icon on its lower-right surface. I remember these function as a very simple function, that could take a source icon handle, and/or a target icon handle and/or some additional flags, but i cant find these function. I am pretty sure that there was such a function in the windows API/Shell/GDI or wherever but i am relly sure, i just cant find it! Maybe i am wrong,... Does someone know these function? Regards Kerem -- ----------------------- Beste Gr�sse / Best regards / Votre b...

Save as web page, but still have spreadsheet functionality
how do i do this. whe i go to save as web page, there is no box i can click but interactivity and the software im using (certiport mous practice test) tells me it is wrong ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ no one knows how to do this. I know someone does ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ ...

Using Function to call Woorbook Sheet
I would like to use WEEKDAY() to call a particular Sheet in a Wookbook. The Sheets are called Sunday - Saturday and I have an IF statement that needs to check for particular information on that sheet depending on what day it is. Have it currently functioning but it is taking up way to much space. I am unable to update my code with other functions that I need it to calculate until I can figure this part out. Code =IF(OR(AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Monday"),(HLOOKUP(MOD(NOW(),1),Monday!$B$1:$BA$40,2))>0),AND((TEXT(TODAY(),"dddd")="Tuesday"),(HLOOKU...

Why is the app's destructor not called when FreeLibrary?
hi,all I have a regular MFC dll. For example, myApp.dll CMyApp::CMyApp() { ..... } CMyApp::~CMyApp() { } class CMyApp : public CWinApp { CMyData m_myData; } BOOL WINAPI MainEntry() // This is the only one entry for this dll { } ---------------------------------------------- In other exe, I called it like this: BOOL RunApp() { typedef DWORD (WINAPI* PMainEntry)(); HMODULE hModule = LoadLibrary(_T("myApp.dll")); PMainEntry main = hModule ? (PMainEntry)GetProcAddress(hModule, "MainEntry") : NULL; if (!main) { return FALSE; } //Call the main entry of th...

Processing Functions in a Table
Hi, I'm running Access 2003. I have a table that contains the following information: Item Count --- --- Postings =DCount("*","tblDocBoat","[ToPost]=True") Floating Copies =DCount("*","tblFloatingCopy","[Approved] = False") Releases =DCount("*","tblReleaseReq","[Processed] = False") Is there a way when I can get the functions to process, rather than showing the code, when viewing the table through a form or simply viewing the table? i.e: Item Count --- --- Po...

DllMain (with DLL_PROCESS_DETACH) called twice. Win32.
This is not MFC question. If you know for apropriate Win32 newsgroup, please let me know. I have created Win32 DLL project and when DLL was called from command line app (created for testing purposes) DllMain is being called once with ul_reason_for_call set to DLL_PROCESS_ATTACH and upon exit DllMain is being called twice with DLL_PROCESS_DETACH. Why? I have some initialisation code which was twice released, because of this. Btw, command line app is not loading DLL using LoadLibrary() API, but using DLL's .lib file included in Link tab under Project | Settings. Btw...

how do I add rows on excell using the =sum function
i have 100 200 300 about 7 numbers and I would like to know how to add them. =sum (g1-15)? If your numbers are in the range G1 to G15 try it like this: =SUM(G1:G15) When you need to reference a range of cells think of the colon as the word "to". G1 to G15 = G1:G15. -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "mona" <mona@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:02681B49-0A08-4CCA-A6B5-A33BCAEEBDBF@microsoft.com... >i have 100 > 200 > 300 > about 7 numbers and I would like to know how to add them. > =sum (g1-15)? ...

what is the function in ms access like ""sumif""in ms excel?
what is the function in ms access like ""sumif""in ms excel? islam labib <islam labib@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >what is the function in ms access like ""sumif""in ms excel? =Sum(IIf(condition, value, 0)) -- Marsh MVP [MS Access] ...

Need some assistance with a function
Hi, I'm a complete newbie, with no formal training trying to learn from a bunch of books. Unfortunately, there is much not in those basic books. First, I'm programming a WIN32 app which is an add-on. I do need to include windows.h, and it would seem this prevents me from using any MFC stuff. Is the CByteArray class an MFC thing? Can I do something like this: CByteArray mac; mac.SetSize(MAC_DIM); for( int i = 0; i < MAC_DIM; i++ ) { macAddress[i] = guid.Data4[i+2]; } meaning access the elements with array syntax? Finally, I'm completely lost on how to write a f...

? re: monitor blackout
I have an older (10+ years?) HP Pavilion mx90 monitor with my desktop with never a problem. Suddenly yesterday it went black. (WIN XP) Thing is, the power lamp also went off and I cannot power it up (the tower boots fine) which suggests to me some kind of interruption in the power supply. There was nothing physical done to it to suggest being unplugged from the wall or that type of basic issue. Once in the past I had an electrical surge or something that tripped a circuit interrupter or something, and I had to call HP to instruct me how to reset it. Now, though, it is plugged...

re: Does anyone reply to questions being ask?
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003A_01CB49E1.8027EAC0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_003B_01CB49E1.8027EAC0" ------=_NextPart_001_003B_01CB49E1.8027EAC0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, I am trying to install my Outlook mail and I get questions about POP3 = and SMTP severs. I don't know how to answer these two questions to = install correctly. Does anyone know what I should do and where I can = get detailed instruc...