Re: email bounce back

I have an email that bounced back, that when i try to
select it so I can see the details outlook 2000 stops
responding. Has anybody had this problem if so how do you
fix it.
0
JYhard (1)

Use of Pop3 accounts for external email
We've been using a pop3/smtp account to recieve our external email. I've heard that using those is a bad idea for a buisness. I don't understand it that much and wondering what are the issues with pop3 and what is an alternative to recieve external mail if not using a pop3 account. We have Exchange 2003. The issue is the company can't archive all user's mail. You know, company's email is representing the company, so the company should keep it as archives. With POP3 email will be moved from server to the client. Instead, you can use IMAP, Exchange Server, or ...

Outlook 2003 trying to send nonexistant email
I have a 2 part problem but the main issue is it trying to send an email that doesn't exists. I have att DSL on XP SP2. I can send and receive email from both of my yahoo email accounts through Outlook express. In outlook 2003 I receive a sending error "connection to server was interrupted" when I try to send on either of these email accounts only and not my ATT accounts. This is a problem but my main problem is that I continually receive this error on one of my two yahoo accounts when I have outlook open. There are no emails in my outbox and I have deleted this account a...

w97m.thus.aa in word attachments stopping entourage from sending email
Hi, Everytime i create a word document and try to send it from entourage (all 2004 edition) I get the message that the above virus is in the document and it fails to send it. Any ideas how i can sort this out, I've already deleted the /user/username/library/preferences/microsoft/ folder and this made no difference. Thanks nick In article <1140009387.377310.45670@g47g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, "Nick" <nickwales@gmail.com> wrote: > Everytime i create a word document and try to send it from entourage > (all 2004 edition) I get the message that the above vi...

Re: exmerge error

Hyperlinks do not work in email in outlook
Shortly after installing the new service pack for Windows XP I began getting this message whenever I tried to click on a hyperlink in an email: "This operation has been canceled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. Please contact your system administrator." I assume it is because some switch has been set. Could someone tell me how to regain the ability to use the embedded links in email in outlook? Thanks Bob <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Shortly after installing the new service pack for Windows > XP I began getting this message whene...

How to send a multipage newsletter in the body of an email
First, the caveats. 1. I use Outlook Express so I can't be certain that this process will work if you are using something like AOL, Juno, Netscape Mail or the like. I'm sure that it will work with Outlook even tho I haven't tested it. If you are using one of those programs and you try this, I'd be interested to hear if it worked. 2. This process could produce a hefty email. I used a four page Publisher template and the file size is about 800 KB. As you change fonts, add pictures, etc, the size will grow. 3. If your audience has their email set for text only, there'...

Re: Is there a NEXT function
Let me try to explain this one. For example, I have a workbook with 4 worksheets. The first three collect data and totals and entries made on them flow onto the 4th worksheet. The 4th worksheet represents a final result and is to meant be saved. At another time, entries on the first three worksheets will either be erased or changed and new data will be input and results collated to the 4th worksheet. The 4th worksheet may be made up of rows, each row signifying the results of the unique event compiled from the first three worksheets. I would like to save each row on the fourth sheet, wit...

Email Message(s) Not Being Retrieved
I've been waiting for an email today but Windows Mail hasn't retrieved it. I then decided to go online to my email client's web site and the email is there! The email was posted on the server today at 10:05 AM. The message isn't in any of my other Windows Mail folders including the Junk Email folder. Any idea why this message isn't being retrieved by Windows Mail?? James Sorry I found the message. I had them sorted oldest to newest. Duh. "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunner.com> wrote in message news:%23r5VO4H7KHA.420@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl....

Disappearing emails from a shared mailbox
I set up a shared mailbox for one of our departments, and last night, when the mail user of it closed Outlook, the mails disappeared from the mailbox. I have logged directly onto the mailbox myself, and the historical mails are definitely not there. I have checked each users deleted items, and used the deleted items recovery tool in case one of them accidentally deleted the mails. all to no avail. whilst we can revoer from a backup tape, i would like to get to the bottom of how this has happened. has anyone had the same problem before? Check to see if 1 of the users had a archive or P...

re:Restart remote computer
Try "%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 00" (without the Quotes)i"ve never tried it on a remote> but it triggers an immediate reboot on my box... In news:27t1861l837f5cpt7ekpnmj9ogh7bea3dv@4ax.com trashcan@xrex.us wrote: > > Try "%windir%\system32\shutdown.exe -r -t 00" (without the Quotes)i"ve > never tried it on a remote> but it triggers an immediate reboot on my > box... To reboot a remote machine you need to supply the remote hosts's name: shutdown -r -m \\hostname But then you run into user permissions on both th...

how do I display email addresses memorized by autocomplete?
I have many email addresses that autocomplete has memorized, but that have not been entered into my contacts, that I would like to access. Any ideas? This is a great tool for it: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlook_nk2_autocomplete.html -- Ricardo Silva Add-ins for Microsoft(c) Outlook(c) http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/products.html "alyankee" <alyankee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09CC2496-662A-4919-904C-EF6D93A51033@microsoft.com... >I have many email addresses that autocomplete has memorized, but that have > not been entered i...

Email & System Administrator
I am using XP Professional. I have Outlook 2003. When I try to click a link in an email I get the following message: "The operation has been canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Please contact the system administrator." I am the only one with an account on the computer. How do I fix this problem???? OL2002: Error Message: This Operation Has Been Cancelled Due to Restrictions in Effect on this Computer... http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;310049&Product=ol2002 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discu...

viewing a user's email account
I have been charged with reviewing a user's email activity / mailbox for a possible impropriety. Is there a way to do this from exchange, or better yet what is the best way to accomplish this steathfuly? On Mon, 23 Oct 2006 18:20:02 -0700, Rossel1 <Rossel1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have been charged with reviewing a user's email activity / mailbox for a >possible impropriety. Is there a way to do this from exchange, or better yet >what is the best way to accomplish this steathfuly? I really hope that the users' employment contract provides for this ...

RE: Use that security update
--dedtgpho Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="yzkfzsfqtv"; type="multipart/alternative" --yzkfzsfqtv Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="qeviqcxczwaquy" --qeviqcxczwaquy Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to hel...

Exchange fails to send CRM emails
When I try to send emails using the CRM 3.0 web interface "most" of them fail to be sent. If I copy that exact same and email and send it to the same address using outlook 2003 it sends with no problem. Exchange 2003 will send me an email, a day later that is is delayed and then finally another day later that it failed. I have turned off the email tracking in CRM and this did not help. I thought the numbers CRM puts in the subject may have been causing it to be blocked. What could be causing the emails to fail when sent using CRM and the exact same email to work with Outlook...

exchange 5.5
I have a user who is getting emails addressed to another person in their mailbox. I checked the headers and the email was only addressed to person A (no cc's or bcc's), yet person B got it in their mailbox. What could be causing this? I have exchange 5.5 with SP 4 installed on a Windows 2000 Server. Jason: UserA most likely has some type of rule set up on his/her mailbox. Log on to UserA's mailbox with Outlook and check the rules. Also, there might be a setting on the mailbox itself that forwards message to UserB, so check the Delivery Options tab of UserA's mailbox prop...

Re: Function to copy data from a variable range?
I have a sheet with about 20,000 lines of data. From that sheet I am looking to group the data based on a parameter, into multiple different sheets. ie: If the category is "1" copy all that lines data into sheet A, If the category is "2", copy all the lines into sheet B. The problem is, the number of lines for each acatgeory type is not always the same. Some categories may only have 1 or two lines, other may have 200-300. Is there any type of function for this? Thanks! Doable but why not just use data>filter>autofilter -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesA...

For Russ Paul-Jones of Microsoft re the News Headlines
Russ, it has been several days since your post re Microsoft working on the problem regarding the news headlines on MS Money not opening, and they still don't open. Just wanted to let you know... Thanks. Getting back after the long weekend, it looks like it is working now, at least in Money 2006. Still having trouble? -- Russ Paul-Jones russpj@microsoft.com MS Money Product Unit Manager "Chuck" <chleven@msn.com> wrote in message news:OLEfXCJ8FHA.4084@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Russ, it has been several days since your post re Microsoft working on the > pro...

Email Resolving
Hello, I was wondering if there is a way to tell CRM to go back and resolve all existing email records that have email addresses with question marks automatically or on a regular basis. We have contact being added to the system all the time and it would be nice to have the system auto check for old past emails and auto resolve them to new contacts created in the system. Thanks in advance for your help! Chris ...

Re: http://bassturk20.piranho.de/
"rghjbnmj" <196161> ha scritto nel messaggio news:... > > "bayrm" <bozkurt-0@hotmail.de> ha scritto nel messaggio > news:0C307C2E-9B41-4864-8BC6-07947A6C90D9@microsoft.com... >> Bassturk-Online-Games >> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Geschrieben von: Administrator >> Dienstag, den 17. November 2009 um 20:45 Uhr >> >> Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 >> >> Noch immer herrscht im offiziellen Forum von Infinity Ward >> Ausnahmezustand. >> Viele Spieler beschweren sich �ber die fehlenden De...

receiving email with paper clip symbol
Whenever I get an email with the paper clip symbol I cant' open the attachment. It reads, "OE removed access to the following unsafe attachments in your mail:" I'm quite sure that all received attachments are not unsafe.... This Compaq computer and XP software is only 3 wks old. I'm not computer savvy!!! Where does the problem originate? Try this site for information on removing the block: http://www.omegageek.com/OESecurity.htm A good website for information on OE is: http://www.tomsterdam.com/ This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of pro...

external email does not route
I am looking at an exchange server for a client. (they did the setup) They are having problems with external mail routing to internal mail boxes. (they had a sending problem also, but I resolved that) It seems like the system does not know any other address. only the administrator. Mail will arrive at the server and be sent to the administrator. Mail will go back to sender as "error 500" All internal mail is fine. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!! All incoming mail had this issue? -- Jammyù�ٴ� "vito" <vito@vbnetworks.com> ���g��l��s�D :OHknl6hxEHA.3276@TK2MS...

How do I get outgoing messages to send from a particular email ac.
I have multiple email accounts set up in Microsoft Office. Whenever I compose new mail, it is outgoing from one of them, but as I rarely use that internet service anymore, I want it to come from another one. How do I change what email address is displayed on my outgoing messages? State your Outlook version and, if 98 or 2000, the mode (help->about->second line should say.) --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without read...

can't download email after MS updates
I'm using Outlook 2000 with Win XP Pro and I was able to download all my emails from my POP3 server, but coincidentally after doing the windows regular updates yesterday the Outlook doesn't download the emails. Although I can do send...I don't get any errors or dialog boxes for promts when i do send & receive. Thanks, Ik. Can you turn on diagnostic logging (see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q240347) and post the POP3Log.txt file? -- Jeff Stephenson Outlook Development This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers n...

Money 2004 files to back to Money 2000 program
My computer in Florida has Money 2004. When returning to Wisconsin I tried using the Money 2004 files with my Money 2000 in Wisconsin but the program would not open because it asked for my "Password". I have never used a password before and don't have a password. I have been using Money programs for 5 years and this is the first time I have had any problems. Any ideas? JoeinWisconsin -- -------------------------------------------- Joseph R. Ferris (Joe) E-mail: jferris@tponet.com URL: www.jferris.com ---------------------------------------- In microsoft.public.money...