Re: Email account

Check the properties email address of the 20%. An Outlook Contact Email
address consists of two parts: the address, and the "Displayed name". The
email address that you see in the Field Chooser is the Displayed name. Make
sure all your Displayed Names are equivalent to the actual email address.

> From: Daskarzine (Daskarzine@doesnotexist.com)

> Subject: Email account

> Original Format

> Newsgroups: microsoft.public.outlook

> Date: 2003-09-05 21:04:10 PST

> Hi - I am using Outlook XP. I have used the field chooser to see the field

> 'email account' in my preview pane, so I can see which account (I have 8
for

> different businesses/ uses) an email was sent to (even when sent to bcc).

> However, the account is rarely shown in this column - for whatever reason

> 80% of the time it's empty - 20% of the time, it shows the correct
account.

> I have no idea why it's doing this - does anyone have any ideas?

0
gw84 (7)

How do i stop an email being marked as read when i click 'Print'?
Hi There, Whenever i click on an new email (not double click) and click the print icon, it prints a copy of the email but it also marks that email as read, which is what i dont want. I know about the Reading Pane options but the option there is not option for this there. Is there a way for emails not to be marked as read once you print them? Kind regards Liz No, that is not possible with the built-in printing function of Outlook. A printing add-in might show different behavior though. You might want to try their trial first. See; http://www.howto-outlook.com/tag/printi...

Change Account Setup
How do I change an account from "Online" to "Manual" for updates? I did this recently by going to Tools - Internet Updates - Customize Updates, and removing the password (i.e. just blanking it out) for the account in question. The first time it tries to update after you do this, Money gets irritated that there's no password, and then you get the opportunity to tell Money you don't want online updates for this account anymore. (I use M05 btw). -- Joaneee "SEABEE" wrote: > How do I change an account from "Online" to "Manual&quo...

Activity report
I'm trying to write a report showing completed activities for users and another for accounts (clients). Boy, is it ugly! In version 1.2, with Crystal Reports, the HTML emails looked just fine -- it would format the HTML with no problem. How do I get the same result with SSRS? (version 2000) Thanks, Karla you mean you are trying to report on the contents of an email activity? If so this cannot be done without some custom solution, its also logged as a bug. ============================== John O'Donnell Microsoft CRM MVP Web - http://www.crowecrm.com Blog - http://www.crowe...

CRM Email Router #3
Hello, I configured a Workflow in CRM. The workflow is simply a rule where it sends an email everytime a new CRM order is created. I created this work flow from the CRM server using a CRM administrator profile. It does work, but the email notification is not consistent. I realized that it works whenever I have my Outlook client open on the CRM server. If the Outlook client is off, the email notification does not work. How can I get my email notification to work if my Outlook client is closed or if the server is logged off? I do have the email router installed, but not sure how to conf...

Administrator email account sending external msgs???
My Server Usage Report indicates that the Administrator account has sent 1820 External emails (only 16 internal ones). I'm perplexed since I have NOT used this account to send any external emails. I verified I don't have an open relay, so how is this possible? Paul wrote: > My Server Usage Report indicates that the Administrator > account has sent 1820 External emails (only 16 internal > ones). I'm perplexed since I have NOT used this account to > send any external emails. I verified I don't have an open > relay, so how is this possible? Probably bou...

Net Worth Report: Investment Account cash compenent as a separate line item
Is there a way to get MS Money to combine the cash account associated with an Investment account with the investment account. For investment accounts, 2 lines are unnecessarily reported in the Networth report such as below. I want only one amount reported. Account Name X $x Account Name X (cash) $Y Using Money 2004. Thx Probably not. Money really does think these are two accounts. You could always copy the report to Excel where you could make it say anything you want. "Bill Toupee" <billtupea@domain.com> wrote in message news:hmnXf.210000$H%4.1...

Email restriction
A few days ago I asked if Icould restrict certain people from sending to our everyone email account and I was advised how to do this in the Exchange General tab. My question today is: Is there a way to allow our authenticated users and those authenticated users of another domain in our forest, ONLY? Kathy If you allow only authenticated users to send/receive mail between domains .... will this not stop emails coming in from the internet???????? Normally setting to receive mail from authenticated users only is a best practise for Distribution Lists. "Kathy" wrote: ...

Sending emailes from Access
Once i week i would like an easy way from access to send out a a email to some customer that query will find. Whats the eaasyest wasy to send a email to about 20- 30 people, the email will be the same to every one, I know i could go throught outlook and do a mail merge but is there a way i can just have a button on a access form that will automatical send out an email to lots of people Thanks very much Any help would be great Best Regards Simon Dickson Poke around the Access EMail FAQ that Tony Toews has at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/email.htm. There's likely something there...

Email to Quote not working...
Here are the steps we have taken to make email - to - queue work, yet is has not: 1) created a new user in AD which will be the public email for our users, namely: AALSupport@CRM.local 2) Ensured an email box was created for this new acct. 3) Created a 3rd Acct which will be the forwarded to acct: CRMMBX@CRM.local 4) Configured properties to include the mailbox rights for SELF were a) Read b) Full Mailbox Access c) Associated Ext. Acct. 5) Added the two new users to the CRM. 6) Ran the Rule Deployment Wizard and typed in "CRMMBX@CRM.local" in the box. ...

Ol 2000 email settings
If I configured my outlook 2000 using co-operate or workgroup mail service, with 1 exchange mail account and 2 pop email account from external email service ( like attglobal email etc ). Am I allow to select from which email account I can send from? how to if is yes? Thanks for advice. OL2000 ...

How can I forward an email as attachment in 2003
Hi Could anybody please tell me how to send emails as attachments in Outlook 2003? Thank you, Paul -- Paulobrien29 Make a new email and then use Insert Item to insert the email you want to send. Regards Judy Gleeson MVP Outlook www.judygleeson.com www.deskdoctors.com Are you sick of bad email practice? Get a copy of my paper "Implementing Email Policy" from the Desk Doctors website. "Paulobrien29" <Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com> wrote in message news:Paulobrien29.4b477ff@outlookbanter.com... > > Hi > > Could anybody please tell m...

Entourage Email replies appearing at bottom of recipients email
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop When I reply to someone they only see my signature at the top, the content of my email is at the bottom of their original email and have to scroll down to read my message. I would prefer that they could see my message and signature together at the top of the email when they open it. (is that decipherable) On 3/9/10 5:58 PM, natstar@officeformac.com wrote: > When I reply to someone they only see my signature at the top, the > content of my email is at the bottom of their original emai...

emailing spreadsheet within excel
I have a user that has sent her spreadsheet as an attachment using the Send To Function. We use Outlook. Now, it seems as if the Send To option has lost its settings and is now trying to set up an Internet account instead of using the Microsoft Exchange Settings. Anyone know how to reset the Send To settings in Excel? Thanks! ...

Import Account and Contacts
Hello everyone, is it possible to import Accounts and Commercial Contacts from Outllok BCM into CRM 3.0? How? Thank you -- Rino Bertolotto Sales Manager & Solution Architect STESA SRL Dear, you can import if you create excel or .csv file. http://blogs.msdn.com/usisvde/archive/2006/12/28/sync-microsoft-crm-3-0-with-outlook-2007.aspx about direct synchronization there is one in CRM 4.0 outlook client. and data manager for more see this -- Regards, Imran MS CRM Certified Professional http://microsoftcrm3.blogspot.com Chat with me on MSN / Gmail / Skype : ID Is :.. mscrmexpert@...

time/date stamp on email
i used microsoft outlook for email. i sent an email to another outlook user and i wanted to find out if he's read it or not. is there any way to view the time/date that the person reads the email ? if you requested a read receipt and if the recipient uses a program that is capable of replying, yes. otherwise, no. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchang...

Some accounts will not sync automatically
I have just changed to a different computer still using Win XP I have moved all my email accounts to WLM on the new computer BUT 2 of the accounts do not sync automatically. Yes they do have a tick in the box to include when sending or receiving. If I select these accounts individually from the sync menu they will sync perfectly but not automatically. I am baffled. I have compared all settings with those on the old computer and they are identical. Pleas can someone help me. What type of accounts are they (POP3, IMAP, HTTP)? How many accounts do you have? You might be runnin...

Cash-Basis Reporting using GP Analytical Accounting
We are a new GP 8 customer, still in the process of implementation, migrating from QuickBooks Pro. We are a non-profit and have unique reporting needs for our board and donors. We switched from cash-basis to accrual accounting about 2 years ago. However, a lot of our reports are still run on a cash-basis level, we need to be able to report on a cash basis as well as accrual basis. I know ther eis a cash-basis tool add-on for GP from AIM technologies. But I was wondering if the GP Analytical Accouning or multidimensional module would give us the same functionality and flexibility in g...

How do I check my email on another computer?
"LalaBobo" <LalaBobo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EADEB55F-1548-4A75-92FF-5D119532C946@microsoft.com... Go to it? <g> -- John Blessing http://www.LbeHelpdesk.com - Help Desk software priced to suit all businesses http://www.room-booking-software.com - Schedule rooms & equipment bookings for your meeting/class over the web. http://www.lbetoolbox.com - Remove Duplicates from MS Outlook, find/replace, send newsletters Is it ISP mail (your ISP will have details) or a web based service like Yahoo or Hotmail? -- Mike Hall MS-MVP Windows ...

Corporate Renaissance's Account Changer capabilities
We have a customer who wants to add an account segment to an existing Chart of Accounts in GP. Will Corp. Renaissance's Account changer product allow the use of a file form import from Excel to add the extra Account Segment and account numbers? Thanks in advance to those more knowledgeable than me on this subject. Adam On Sep 29, 3:05 pm, Adam Eckroth <AdamEckr...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > We have a customer who wants to add an account segment to an existing Chart > of Accounts in GP. Will Corp. Renaissance's Account changer product allow > the use of a...

Cannot add new account to Money 2006
Hi all, I've bought Money 2006 std at last week, and first I've tried to import my Money 2000 file. The Money 2006 said that the file is not importable. OK. I've tried to create new file, which was successfully created, but I cannot add any new account. I've always got the same error message: The operation cannot be performed. Details: Product: Money ID: obres:34 Source: 15.0 Version: 15.0 Symbolic name: errUnknown Message: This operation cannot be performed. Reason Usually caused by a corrupt file. User Operation Run the Money File Repair tool to fix th...

RE: MSCRM V1.2 & Lotus Notes V6.5
Hi. I need some expert advice regarding MSCRM as you are aware of that MSCRM uses exchange 2000/2003 as a mail server. I have a potentail customer to whom i am trying to sell the CRM package but the only problem is that he is using Lotus Notes v6.5 for mail. They do not want to change. Is their a way around this issue. What i am trying to achieve is CRM mail gets into CRM & general mail gets to the user machines with Lotus notes 6.5, instead of using Outlook. Kind Regards.. Shaz.. repost your question as I think there is a CRM to lotus notes solution for email. I think at le...

Re-settle closed batch
hello, we are running MS Point of Sale v1.0 sp1. Initial CC batch settlement failed due to a missing parameter which has been corrected. How do I go about reposting the batch? Going through the batch settlement process again doesn't help... gui comes back with...'there are no txns to settle'. Help? Thanks, Jon ...

Multiple email
Hi Could the same account/contact have multiple email address. If so,how do we seperate the email address by semicolon or comma? Any body has had this thought? Please share. Thanks I would organize my data so that an Account is the company and for each email address I would make a child Contact for that account. If you have one contact that has multiple email addresses, you can add them to a custom field on the contact form, but you won't be able to use them to send email from within CRM since CRM uses only a contact's primary email address. Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.bl...

How do I calculate the percentage of email i receive over time
I would like to find a formula that calculates the amount of emails i receive, daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly -- pearl Assuming the total number of emails in A1 and the beginning date for the period in B1: =A1/(YEAR(NOW())-YEAR(B1)+1) gives average per year =A1/INT(NOW() - B1) gives average per day =A1/INT(NOW() - B1)*7 gives average per week =A1/(((YEAR(NOW())-YEAR(B1))*12)+MONTH(NOW())) will give you average per month "Pearl" wrote: > I would like to find a formula that calculates the amount of emails i > receive, daily, weekly, monthly, and ye...

Blocking Unwanted Email
Is there a way to block unwanted email, spam, etc. from reaching my inbox? I've been using the junk email feature, but it only seems to be able to screen a few of the senders you identify. CVB What version of Outlook? Outlook's mail rules only act on mail after download so the mail will be delivered to your in-box. Rules take over from there. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no a...