Q: How to paste HTML source directly into HTML message?

I'm in a situation where I want to take HTML source from a
web page and send it to someone so that the email looks
like the web page. I can't figure out any way to get the
source into an HTML as *source* and not text.

For example I want to copy & paste this:

<strong>Hi there!</strong>

And have it show up like this (in bold, of course):

Hi there!

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
0
anonymous (74722)

Does anybody know how to get the pure html from the webbrowser control
Hi, Does anybody know how to get the pure html. I am using the webbrowser control in MFC application and loading the HTML page. Here we are allowing to edit the page too. we need to get the content of the "view source" functionlaity, meaning whatever we are seeing in the view source.I tried innertext,outertext etc but they are giving only the content that is seen in the HTML view Thanks in advance, Balaji "Balaji" <bala7_g@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:%23jk010hSEHA.3944@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hi, > Does anybody know how to get the pure html. I am us...

View Message Source? -- Outlook 2003
I've never been able to find a way to view the source of an UNOPENED email in Outlook 2000/2002 and still cannot in 2003. Is there a feature (as in Outlook Express) that allows me to do this? It's very important to be able to see the content of the message without actually opening the message with so much junk mail going around these days. thanks. b. In Ol2003: http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/view_source.htm Earlier versions don't show the source - you'll need a 3rd party app like pocketknife peek or use VBA. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself O...

Entourage quits when I delete messages
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop If I delete more than 3-4 emails (to clean out my in box) Entourage suddenly quits - sends a report and restarts. Any suggestions to get this annoying event to stop? It happens every time I delete several emails. > If I delete more than 3-4 emails (to clean out my in box) Entourage suddenly quits - sends a report and restarts. Any suggestions to get this annoying event to stop? It happens every time I delete several emails. <br><br>This is the error message I receive when Entourage...

Access 2002 - Open
Hi, Upon opening an Access 2002 DB a security warning message is displayed. Help suggests that setting the security setting for the entire machine to "LOW" will solve this problem. This is, of cause, not acceptable at most client sites. Is there another technique to suppress the security warning message? Thank you, Nick Use that as a guide... Hide the Unsafe Expressions security warning message in Access 2003 http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/assistance/HA011071331033.aspx Jet 4.0 Service Pack 8 (SP8) for Windows XP (KB829558) http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details....

Outlook 2003 received blank message
Outlook 2003 (SP3) POP3 Mode Windows XP We received user report suddently receive 10 more blank email message. This message all of noting, before this user only create new PST and change the email delivery location to received message, no more special change. I have checked this message option only show as this MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook 11 Thread-Index: AcrAyjptSCjGOS69RPu0U/IgGOLubA== X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5579 "IT&...

Acc:2K OnOpen() Q
G'day Ppl A long time ago, someone was kind enough to provide me with a code to update a counter control when the form opened. e.g each time the form opened the counter control would increase by 1. Something like Me.Counter = Me.Counter + 1 not sure where it goes, tried BeforeUpdate() and OnOpen(), neither worked. TIA Mark. On Fri, 4 May 2007 18:22:36 +1000, "NoodNutt" <mclind1@bigpond.com> wrote: >G'day Ppl > >A long time ago, someone was kind enough to provide me with a code to update >a counter control when the form opened. > >e.g each...

OWA http re-direct
Hello All: Does anyone know why http://mail.mydomain.com/exchange does not re-direct to https://mail.mydomain.com/exchange ? Instead it gives me a 403 error forbidden. Please help! Best, Rick "Rick" <Rick@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Does anyone know why http://mail.mydomain.com/exchange does not re-direct to >https://mail.mydomain.com/exchange ? Why would you expect it to do that? Those are two different port numbers but the same virtual directory. >Instead it gives me a 403 error forbidden. When you use the /Exchange virtual directory you're real...

Persistent 'pop up' message problem
When Outlook Inbox is opened, the last message is highlighted and a pop up message appears asking where to save the (highlighted )message. No matter what reply is made - Cancel or <enter> - another box pops up asking the same thing. The only way to get out of Outlook is to open task manager and end the Outlook process. Needless to say, Outlook is not usable. I am using Vista. There was a file problem with a recent Vista installation on this computer: Upon reboot, Chkdsk began renaming the security id to a "default id" for all files. Many Thanks. Version of Outlook...

Problem emailing a document as a message...
I want to send a document as a message. The message will go to an AOL address fine, but won't send through to a comcast email address. Do you have any idea why this would be? In Outlook it says the email sent, but never actually goes through to the other side (a comcast inbox). Please help! The general wisdom here seems to suggest that the fewest problems crop up if you print the document to PDF (using Acrobat or one of the many freeware applications that are available) and email that as an attachment. Your recipients may not be able to open a Publisher document or may not want ...

Spell Check Error Message
I have a user that gets the message "Error occurred while checking Spelling" when trying to spell check an email message. This is the only message she gets. Spell check works fine in Word. Thanks for your assistance. ...

HTML mail merge emails show images as attachments
When I mail merge a Word document which has images within it the resultant emails all have the images as mutiple attachments. How can i stop this occuring? Thanks in advance ...

Changing how names are displayed in already sent and received messages
In Outlook 2003, as a result of the somewhat undisciplined use of the autoresolve and autocomplete functions and some direct entry of email addresses, I have emails to and from the same person that display in separate sections when my inbox or sent mail box is arranged by To or From. That's because in some cases I used the name as recorded in my Contacts, in some cases Outlook inserted the name with quote marks via autocomplete, and in some cases it's just a johndoe@foobar.com address. I've now turned off Autocomplete so all names will conform to my Contacts. Is there a way to cha...

Boarders in New Message, or Edit HTML in Outlook
In Outlook Express, I can edit the source code for a HTML new email message and get boarders around the entire message by using a body tag something like this: <BODY STYLE="border: 5.00pt solid #ff0000; padding: 0.02in"> How do I do something like that in Outlook 2003? I'm using Word 2003 as an email editor. When I try in Outlook > New Mail Message > click in the body of the message > Format > Boarders and Shading > The "Applies to" drop down only has "Paragraph". I want the boarder for the whole message. I realize I could make the mes...

"No permission to send to this recipient" error message need assis
"No permission to send to this recipient" I don't get it...yes I was merging some contacts from my personal folders from outlook 97/2000 and found a friend I hadn't spoken with in years, so I sent her an email. Then I get this message. Well I am new to exchange and the sysadmin, but I am lost as to where to look to clear up an issue like this. Any information? Thanks Will In System Managemnt, check the permissions for the SMTP Virtual Machine. I believe you need to allow basic authentication. Hope this helps David "William" <William@discussions.micros...

Automatically opening forwards as attachments in current message window
In Outlook 2003, when I recieve a forward from friends, instead of seeing the whole message I just see a blank message with an attachment with a *.msg extention that I have to click on instead of just showing the whole message in the current window. In Thunderbird I just see the whole message without having to open another window. Is it possible to make Outlook 2003 behave this way? Thanks for any help you can give. M. Hilton No, the sender determines what format forwards arrive in your mailbox as. Unfortunately, many people, especially AOLers have the tendency to forward as attachment, ...

REF error message when inserting new rows
A formula that is referencing the cell above returns a REF error message if a new row is inserted between the two. Is there a way to eliminate this problem without having to re-autofill? I've tested this in both 2000 and also 2002 Hi see David's answer to your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany Ellen Dan wrote: > A formula that is referencing the cell above returns a REF error > message if a new row is inserted between the two. Is there a way to > eliminate this problem without having to re-autofill? > > I've tested this in both 2000 and al...

subtotal copy and paste

Move Mailbox failure results in maildata on source and target servers (Exchange 5.5)
Hi all, I have two Exchange 5.5 SP4 servers running in the same site. Due to priv.edb corruption on one of the servers, I started moving mailboxes to the second server. A few of the moves failed without explanation. The only potentially related even was something about rules synchronization, but Google and MS KB searches yielded nothing. Here's the problem: - Moved USER mailbox from SERVER_X to SERVER_Y - Move failed at some point - "Mailbox resources" on SERVER_Y shows that USER has approx. 1.4GB on SERVER_Y, but USER doesn't show up in "Server Recipients" - ...

time delay info message
Hi, I am not very experienced in MFC stuff.. so pls..bear. I want to have a infomessage to be displayed to the user with a time delay. I know messagebox call but that box needs uer interaction for it to disappear. I want to have a message displayed and then make it disappear after a specified time delay. Regards You could do this with a non-modal dialog and have it pop up based on a WM_TIMER then destroy it based on another timer that gets set when it pops up. You can put whatever you want in the dialog. Tom "Vishuonline" <Vishuonline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrot...

Mailbox size limits message
When a user exceeds the limits placed on their mailbox they recieve an email. Anyone know if this message can be modified ? Since it gets translated by MS in different language versions, I would suspect that it is a template. I've tried searching the disk without noticing anything.. but there's a lot to search and I could have missed it. Regards Ian Murphy Yes it can be modified, it is a DLL, you have to call Microsoft so they give you a DLL editor and the name of the dll you have to modify "Ian Murphy" <ian@integra.antispam.-xp.com> wrote in message news:18cqbkx...

XP Pro SP 3 repeated crashes serious error messages
XP Pro, Version 5.1, Build 2600.XPSP_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 Multiple errors under this type. Causing crashes. IE repeatedly crashes also. Error varies with different At*.job numbers. Please advise. Event Type: Error Event Source: Schedule Event Category: None Event ID: 7901 Date: 12/31/2009 Time: 5:00:00 PM User: N/A Computer: DELL8400 Description: The At18.job command failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. Indymagoo wrote: > XP Pro, Version 5.1, Build 2600.XPSP_sp3_gdr.090804-1435 > Multiple errors under this type. Caus...

creating an em dash in outlook with html enabled
any idea how to create an em dash in Outlook when you are in html mode? I know in Word you can set it up to insert one automatically or do ALT-CTL-Minus sign to insert one. thx, Scott ...

Intelligent Message Filtering
Hi, Say a message isn't deemed as junk according to the filter levels set, how can I tell its assisgned SCL after it arrives in an inbox so that I can make a judgement call on whether to lower the levels. I am counting the assignments. Thanks, Simon Lane You can expose the SCL in Outlook: http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/archive/2004/05/26/142607.aspx And in OWA: http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/archive/2004/05/27/143297.aspx -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchangeblog.com "Simon Lane" <st@jpa.co.jp> wrote in messa...

At Windows Logon a message...
Stating that the user has one unread e-mail occurs. I recently deleted one user from the system and deleted one account of mine to add another. At the time I deleted them I didn't think any were unread. How do I get rid of this message. http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/winxp_unread.htm=20 --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Muddle asked: | Stating that the user has one unread e-mail occurs. | I recentl...

How can I paste into merged cells?
I have a spreadsheet that contains blocks of 9 rows, where the first 'cell' in each row is made up of a number of merged cells. I want to be able to copy and paste 9 single cell rows at a time from a table in a Word document, in to the first 'cell' in 9 rows in my spreadsheet, but Excel is unable to change part of a merged cell so won't allow me to paste. How can I get around this? Hi Chris That is one of the many problems with merged cells. Either Unmerge the cells and have a wider column A or unmerge the cells>Select the cells again that were merged>F...