Purge Deleted Messages does not Work!

Hi,
I'm using Outlook 2002 to connect to an IMAP server,
however recently the Purge Deleted Message is failing to
work.  It asks if I'm sure then just doesn't to anything?!

Any ideas?

stevie

#Delete Mark in Bound Memo filed

Isinteg Warning Message Question

Wrong message with cascading deletes
A2003: Table Person linked 1 X M to table Activity. The relationship has its Referential Integrity checkbox and the Cascade Delete checkbox both checked. When I delete a person all related Activity records are deleted which is to be expected. According to http://www.informit.com/articles/article.aspx?p=26115&seqNum=5 I should get the following message in this case: "Relationships that specify cascading deletes are about to cause 1 record(s) in this table and in related tables to be deleted. Are you sure you want to delete these records?" In stead I get: &quo...

CFile (delete file)

Outlook Hangs Reading Messages

Messages Cut off
A recipient receives forwarded mail messages that are cut off in random locations throughout the email. Outlook 2000 with latest SP. Any ideas? ...

Interface not registered message

Corrupt "Deleted Items" folder

Duplicate Messages

Forwarded messages are not being sent

Ctrl+D not working on outlook messages

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas #2

why does my spell check not work?
My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? In what program / version "karen" <karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DA8883BD-0958-4AB0-93FF-F43E4FB9D176@microsoft.com... > My spell check has never worked. What can I do to set it up? ...

Date function quit working

Word 2003: Will it work on Windows 7 Pro

Entourage (allegedly) cannot see message body sent by OWA
We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot see the message body when the email is sent from OWA. We are on 2003 SP2 btw. The external party claims that the following patch for OWA fixes the problem http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=5BC06E8A-08EB-4976-BC68-A03EBE3A2552&displaylang=en I am sceptical! Any thoughts Ignore!! I just saw another thread wit hthe details for this one. Thread is "OWA message text disappears" "Peter T" wrote: > We have a external company receiving emails from us and claim they cannot...

Outlook 2003
Hi Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in outlook 2003? Many thanks Lee Lee Atkinson <leeatkinsonlincs@hotmail.com> wrote: > Is it possible to order the deleted items by date of deletion in > outlook 2003? Use the Field Chooser to add the Modified time to the Deleted Items folder header bar (the one that says "From", "Subject", "Received", etc. and sort on that time. Deleting an item is a modification, so I would expect the modified date to be affected, giving you the most accurate value of the item's deleted time....

How do I delete a custom attribute.
Help! I created a custom attribute in the Contact Entity of my Microsoft CRM on my production server and it has a typo. I would really like to rename it or delete it but there is no obvious way. I have also looked through MSDN etc and have found no reference to it (creating yes, deleting editing, no). Thanks in advance. Unfortunately it is not possible to edit or delete schema fields in MS CRM 1.2 "MagKip" <mkipiniak@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:2f1d4940.0409080656.65b00dde@posting.google.com... > Help! I created a custom attribute in the Contact Entity of my &...