Public Folders show up twice in folder pane

It's an exact duplicate.  How do I fix it so there is only one "Public
Folders"?

Thanks in advance.

0
tull (2)

To clarify...it's the mail tab.  Outlook 2003 on my home computer.

"Tull" <tull@outgun.com> wrote in message
> It's an exact duplicate.  How do I fix it so there is only one "Public
> Folders"?
>
> Thanks in advance.

0
tull (2)

disable preview pane in registry.
HI, Can Anyone tell me the syntax for creating the registry key that disables the preview pane opition in Outlook. I would like to deny this option to my users. Thanks in advance, Mike Did anyone come up with an answer to this one? I Have a user that wants to disable the preview pane for all of his folders with out doing it one by one. Even when he turns them off, the preview pane will automaticly come back on. Steven >-----Original Message----- >HI, > >Can Anyone tell me the syntax for creating the registry >key that disables the preview pane opition in Outlook. I...

Event 3092 MSExchangeIS Public Store
Hello all, I have warning events 3092 from MSExchangeIS Public Store logged every 5 minutes on one of our exchange 2003 cluster. Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeIS Public Store Event Category: Replication Errors Event ID: 3092 Date: 05.08.2004 Time: 12:59:42 User: N/A Computer: MAIL3 Description: Error 1129 occurred while processing a replication event. Folder: (4-48FD35) IPM_SUBTREE\MyPublicFolderName\Folder. Thank you for your help, Regards, Xavier ...

MS POS 1.0 showing blank forms (!?)
I'm trying to run it on Windows XP Pro, it does install but when i try to to use it(The Manager as i can't even activate the syste,), it shows oly empty forms(without any controls, fields, buttons etc). Anyone has had this problem? How to solve this? Thanks ##-----------------------------------------------## Newsgroup Access Courtesy http://www.rockryno.com/ Tax and Accounting Software Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - microsoft.public.pos - 34047 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------## What service pack is your XP Pro o...

how do i print identical script twice on A4 paper?
i want to print the same subject as A5 onto an A4 sheet of paper. how do i do this? In your printer properties, change the size of paper to A4 -- Ride safe Barry ���> Sunny Ocala, FL 34482, USA http://home.att.net/~b.lockyer/index.htm "ste chance" <ste chance@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:49534EB1-FFA3-408C-B34C-18CD0D4FD668@microsoft.com... >i want to print the same subject as A5 onto an A4 sheet of paper. how do i >do > this? ...

Public Folder permissions #24
I have some public folders that recieve e-mail from some clients. Our help desk then work these mail items. After they work the issue they move the mail message to a completed folder that is a sub folder. They also have send as rights on the folder to send reply's to the sender as the helpdesk. However the helpdesk users have gotten forgetfull and have recently started to acceditly deleted the folders instead of deleting mail messages. I need to remove the users ability to delete the folders, but still let them have the ability to move messages and delete messages. But not delete th...

Group rights on Public Folder
Hi, Does anyone have a solution for my problem: I have a group of users who want to have a shared mailbox and a folder on my fileserver to which only they have access. I use Windows 2003 Server and Exchange 2003 I created the group and put the users in it I created a Public Folder Then I wanted to add the group to the Public Folder, but the group isn't vissible, because the group doesn't have an email-address assigned to it. I don't want to just assign an address to the group, because all the mail sent to the group would end up in every members personal mailbox. Now I coul...

Public Folder properties in Exchange 2003
When viewing public folder properties in 2003 ESM such as Custom Attribute 1 how does that information make it from a DC to Exchange 2003. ie. On 5.5 (Bridgehead or target for PF CA) server add info to custome attribute 1 - force replication of PF CA for this site. Go to ESM and refresh and view the propertie pages for the public folder and view the attribute. Since the PF CA writes to either the E5.5 Dir or the DC MESO how does it get from the DC MESO to be viewabe in ESM? Thanks. ...

Scattered Contacts & Empty "folders"
Similar issues in both Outllook XP and Outlook 2003 connected to Exchange 2003, data files are on server "Mailbox-"user name". Problem -- Compose new mail, click "To:" on the message, choice of Global Addr List / Contacts / Contacts in the drop down. Adresses can be found in one of the Contacts choices, but not in the Contacts folder of Outlook (in either the shortcut view or the folder view), and the other Contacts is blank/empty. How, why might these be separated and how can they be combined (Outlook contacts folder and where ever the other addresses are stor...

New mails do not show
Outlook 2007 When new emails arrive they do not show in the view pane. I have to click on another folder then click back on my Indox to see the emails. I had ths problem months ago and got an elaborate menu option solution which I have tried to replicate but have forgotten. I tried installing SP1 but the problem persists. I tried searching this database but nothing came up. Any suggestions please? ....Tony Hi I've just fixed this problem in XP by adding outlook.exe as an exclusion in Windows Firewall. You should be able to add a UDP port as an exclusion for 2007. Andy "...

How do I export a Microsoft Publisher publication to a web page a.
I am using Microsoft Publisher 2002 and am having a little trouble publishing my newsletter to the web. I exported my .pub file to a web page and then uploaded that file and the folder that came with it, containing the .xml file, images, .htm files and so forth, to my web-based file manager. But when I look at it on the web, some of my images don't show up and my text formatting is skewed and some of it cut off. I'm wondering if this is a file extension problem or if something went wrong while exporting. I made sure that the folder with those files and the main .htm file were in...

Windows Task Manager Does Not show applications
I run Windows XP Svc Pak 3. Clicking Ctl/Alt/Del pulls up Task Manager, but no applications are shown on the applications tab. How is this fixed? No programs appear in Task Manager http://support.microsoft.com/kb/837900 "Rob" <Rob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C8BBBD3E-15CE-4FF1-9F3C-0267EECE67CB@microsoft.com... >I run Windows XP Svc Pak 3. Clicking Ctl/Alt/Del pulls up Task Manager, >but > no applications are shown on the applications tab. How is this fixed? > > "Bob" <bob@nowhere.net> wrote ...

IMF v2
Hello, all looks like running fine. Messages will be blocked and stored to the archive folder. But messages which should be moved to the Junk-e-Mail folder are always in the Inbox. Do you have any idea why? Thank you for help Tom Make sure the Junk Email folder is enabled for each mailbox. Check these links: http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/015/outlookjunk.htm http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/008/centraljunk.htm cheers, Alexander Zammit WinDeveloper Software IMF Tune - Unleash the Full Intelligent Message Filter Power http://www.windeveloper.com/imftune/ "Thomas Kie...

Job shows success status despite failing in loading CUBE
I have a SQL job in the data warehouse system to load cube i.e. full process the cube in Analysis Services. This step failed couple of times due to some reason but the job still exits stating successful status. Does anyone know the reason? I am using SQL Server 2005 SP3 and Windows 2008 SP1. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Dave ...

Archiving public folders #2
I'm currently trying find a way to archive public folders. I have recently posted a question in outlook newgroup and found that in order to archive public folders it's has to done through server based. Meaning through exchange. The answer I received pointed me in the right direction but not an exact solution. This is the site I was directed to http://www.slipstick.com/addins/housekeeping.htm#admin. From what I understand there are tools out there that allow archiving of folders. But my main question is how to only archive public folders using these tools? In news:650EB071-75...

Can I copy sent message to additional sent folder(s).
Using WLM 14.0.8089.0726, after I send a e-mail message, a copy of it gets sent to the "Sent Folder". Can I have the same message sent to an additional folder? If that is possible, how could it be done? I would like to have Sent e-mail messages, saved in two locations. Checked Rules, and did not find anything that sounded like it would work. Thanks. No, message rules only work on incoming messages. You will have to copy the Sent messages manually. --=20 Gary VanderMolen, Microsoft MVP (Mail) Microsoft MVP program: http://mvp.support.microsoft.com "Fishe...

Show zeros after decimal
Hello - For some reason, I am unable to type 0.000 or 0.100 in code. Everytime I do it, it's automatically stripped away to 0.0 or 0.1. Is there a setting or something I need to change? -- Sheldon Sheldon schrieb: > Hello - > > For some reason, I am unable to type 0.000 or 0.100 in code. Everytime I do > it, it's automatically stripped away to 0.0 or 0.1. > > Is there a setting or something I need to change? 0.1 is the same as 0.100 Numbers don't have leading or trailing decimal places. Only strings have. -- Armin "Sheldon...

Anonymous Public Folder Access via OWA
I need to have an individual access a public folder calendar via OWA but do not want to setup an account for him. Is it possible to set permission such that this is possible? Thanks in advance. -- IT Manager Milwaukee Symphony Orchestra Hi Greg, don�t even think about that. You have to open your system to wide. cheers, Andy "Greg Starr" <GregStarr@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B1F5D07A-3DAF-4574-B9CF-EAB2015F5A8E@microsoft.com... >I need to have an individual access a public folder calendar via OWA but do > not want to setup an account f...

Show Data from another Form
I have two Forms (and Tables): BankProfile Form, and Addresses Form. The Addresses Form has a two digit State Code in it. When I show the BankProfile Form, I would like to show the State Code from Addresses. I don't know how to do this. Is the control on BankProfile Unbound, or bound to what? I have a combo box with the following SQL view, but I don't want to select a value, I want it to fill in automatically. SELECT tblAddresses.AddrID, tblAddresses.State, tblAddresses.BankID FROM tblBanks INNER JOIN tblAddresses ON tblBanks.BankID = tblAddresses.BankID WHERE (((tb...

Deleted Items folder in OE not working
Hi; All of a sudden I can't delete email messages in OE. The Deleted Items Folder is suddenly empty and hitting the delete key on highlighted message does nothing. When I try to drag a message to the Deleted folder I get and error message that says :The selected message cannot be moved. An error has occurred." I can move the message to other folders however. Any known cures for this ? Thanks; Pat Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of I...

Media Player 12 shows thumb nails
I have WMP 12.0.7600.16415 on Windows 7 Home Premium and on Media Sharing the photos come up as thumb nails. On my old computer on the same network (XP/WMP 11) photos come up full size. Music is fine on both. -- Rob ...

Unknown Folder
I have C: Boot partition and D: partition for my Data files. In my Data Partition I have an folder named 92fbacf3222aa094933a5d. When I open it, it has two folders AMD and i386. They both have 7 similar files, ddl, inf, ppd, cat and gpd. What is it doing in my data drive? Should it not be in Boot drive. It is possible that during archive etc I have moved it myself. Should I try to put it in C: drive and in which folder. This folder is the remains of some windows update. I can probably just delete it if you have the proper security settings. Rui "tatar" <...

Force 5.5 Public Folder replication
Hey guys, anyone know how to force replication? I have 2 exchange 5.5 servers that I am trying to get synched up. Any ideas? Thanks! Mike Use pfmigrate great tool for replication of public folders support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;822895 "Mike" wrote: > Hey guys, anyone know how to force replication? I have 2 exchange 5.5 servers > that I am trying to get synched up. > > Any ideas? > > Thanks! > > Mike > On Wed, 7 Jun 2006 05:10:02 -0700, ccran556 <ccran556@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Use pfmigrate great tool ...

adding hyperlinks to the folder home page
can we add hyperlinks to the folder home page, just like ordinary mail items.? or is there any provision to add hyperlinks as sub items to an already existing folder, just like we add subfolders to the existing folder. the objective is to acheive the same through programming (COM Add ins). In anticipation of an immediate response........... A folder home page is just a web page. Hyperlinks are certainly allowed = there.=20 A folder, however, can contain only subfolders and items. If you drag a = link from your desktop into a folder, you'll find that it won't work, = because it'...

How to search cookies folder?
Is there any way to search the cookies folder in Vista (or Windows 7)? In Windows XP, I can search a specific folder and use part of the domain/site name to find all cookies from the site (eg. microsoft*). When I try this in Vista though, I never find anything. First of all, typing cookies on the start menu is a blind alley. So, I navigate to the cookies folder, type my search term in the search box and nothing is found. When I click on the Advanced Search link and check the box to include non-indexed, hidden, and system files, it still doesn't find anything. How are ...

Showing Formula in Cells and not Results
I have a text field, and programmed several formulas (left, mid, right) to pull data from this text field. While in the formula editor, the formulas worked correctly, however the sheet only displays the formula and not the results. The sheet is not in "formula" mode (tools/options/view/formula box is not checked), nor have I accidentally hit control ~. -- -Al Is the cell that contains the formula formatted as text? If so, format it as General and re-enter the formula. "CtDMonet" <CtDMonet@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D73129F9-7716-42...