PST PAssword Recovery #2

Dear All ,

How can i recover my PST file password in Outlook 2003.

If any 3rd party tool is available please send me the link.

Kishore

0
bbk.news (4)

Dear Kishore

have a look on this sites:
http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.asp
http://www.lostpassword.com/outlook.htm
http://www.mapilab.com/office/password_recovery/

Maybe it helps.

--
Oliver Vukovics
Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder

"Brinesh Kishore" <bbk.news@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Dear All ,
>
> How can i recover my PST file password in Outlook 2003.
>
> If any 3rd party tool is available please send me the link.
>
> Kishore

0
trash5936 (201)
4/4/2007 8:08:07 AM
I tried with all links, but every thying is chargable.

Could you please send me  freeware tools.

Thanks
kishore

"Oliver Vukovics" <trash@publicshareware.com> wrote in message
> Dear Kishore
>
> have a look on this sites:
> http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.asp
> http://www.lostpassword.com/outlook.htm
> http://www.mapilab.com/office/password_recovery/
>
> Maybe it helps.
>
> --
> Oliver Vukovics
> Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
> Synchronisation for Notebooks: Public SyncTool
> http://www.publicshareware.com
>
> "Brinesh Kishore" <bbk.news@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
>> Dear All ,
>>
>> How can i recover my PST file password in Outlook 2003.
>>
>> If any 3rd party tool is available please send me the link.
>>
>> Kishore

0
bbk.news (4)
4/4/2007 9:30:51 AM
You could try this, but it may be for none unicode pst's only
http://www.securiteam.com/tools/6G00B1F0AS.html

After that google

"Brinesh Kishore" <bbk.news@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I tried with all links, but every thying is chargable.
>
> Could you please send me  freeware tools.
>
> Thanks
> kishore
>
> "Oliver Vukovics" <trash@publicshareware.com> wrote in message
> > Dear Kishore
> >
> > have a look on this sites:
> > http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.asp
> > http://www.lostpassword.com/outlook.htm
> > http://www.mapilab.com/office/password_recovery/
> >
> > Maybe it helps.
> >
> > --
> > Oliver Vukovics
> > Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
> > Synchronisation for Notebooks: Public SyncTool
> > http://www.publicshareware.com
> >
> > "Brinesh Kishore" <bbk.news@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >> Dear All ,
> >>
> >> How can i recover my PST file password in Outlook 2003.
> >>
> >> If any 3rd party tool is available please send me the link.
> >>
> >> Kishore

0
DL
4/4/2007 9:43:41 AM
http://www.howto-outlook.com/faq/passwordonpst.htm
--
Kathleen Orland
http://www.howto-outlook.com/

"Brinesh Kishore" wrote:

> I tried with all links, but every thying is chargable.
>
> Could you please send me  freeware tools.
>
> Thanks
> kishore
>
> "Oliver Vukovics" <trash@publicshareware.com> wrote in message
> > Dear Kishore
> >
> > have a look on this sites:
> > http://www.slipstick.com/problems/scanpst.asp
> > http://www.lostpassword.com/outlook.htm
> > http://www.mapilab.com/office/password_recovery/
> >
> > Maybe it helps.
> >
> > --
> > Oliver Vukovics
> > Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder
> > Synchronisation for Notebooks: Public SyncTool
> > http://www.publicshareware.com
> >
> > "Brinesh Kishore" <bbk.news@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> >> Dear All ,
> >>
> >> How can i recover my PST file password in Outlook 2003.
> >>
> >> If any 3rd party tool is available please send me the link.
> >>
> >> Kishore

0
KOrland1 (1012)

Calendar Issue #2
Hello, We are running Exchange 5.5 and using Outlook 2000. We have an issue. When somone sends a meeting invitation to a specific person another user that was not invited gets the invite as well. Any ideas why this user would be getting invited? There are no forwards set up either. Thanks! On Wed, 26 Apr 2006 17:32:18 -0400, "Kevin Thomas" <kthomas00@verizon.net> wrote: >Hello, > >We are running Exchange 5.5 and using Outlook 2000. We have an issue. When >somone sends a meeting invitation to a specific person another user that was >not invited g...

MS CRM 1.2 CrystalReportViewer Error
Hello, I have installed the german MSDN version of the MS CRM 1.2 - most parts are doing their work, but have invested now hours of searching, but still not found a solution to get the crystal reports running. Always when opening a report (e.g. the activity list report, http://<server name>/reports/viewer/html/viewer.aspx?id=189) I'm receving an error message, like this: "Fehler im Abfragemodul. Datei c8036e4ef934e114.rpt." Translated into english it can be called maybe "Error in query module. File c8036e4ef934e114.rpt." - but didn't found some error mes...

Password field
I have a macro where I want an input box to come up requesting a password. is there any way that i can make it that the text field where they input the password will mask what they put in with stars or dots? -- tkaplan ------------------------------------------------------------------------ tkaplan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=22987 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=376256 You'll have to create a userform with a textbox on it. The textbox has a passwordChar property that you can set. (Simple inputbo...

PCI Compliance #2
Got letter from processing company. Claims our system has to be tested quaterly for PCI compliance. $99 year, if it isn't hen a fee of $12.95 is added to bill. I was wondering, since we are not a custom application, shouldn't MS be able to privide us with a letter of PCI Compliance? Using RMS, 2.0.0126, on XP. Bud -- Bud, I get that same letter, and I use a terminal supplied by my processor! I have no way of knowing for sure, but it seems like a scam just to grab some money. I have no idea why I would have to pay a third party to certify the processor supplied and maintai...

invoices #2
In Money 2003, when I receive payment on an invoice, it automatically records it to my register. Is there any way around this? The reason is that I like to make one large deposit, and I want this large deposit to show in my register, not the individual ones. Thanks!! In microsoft.public.money, t rech wrote: >In Money 2003, when I receive payment on an invoice, it >automatically records it to my register. Is there any >way around this? > >The reason is that I like to make one large deposit, and >I want this large deposit to show in my register, not the >indivi...

Current Cost #2
Hello: Aside from using Field-Level Security or Modifier (and forcing the client to have buy either tool), is there any sort of workaround for the fact that the Current Cost field in Item Maintenance can be edited and updated secretly by the end user. A client is complaining that the Current Cost field can be changed by an end user and update Cost of Goods Sold. Any ideas? childofthe1980s The client could always just acquire Customization Site License (far cheaper) but I know of no other solution. This field is generally useless except for visual presentation since the cost layer c...

Change tab color when a tab is used #2
Version 1 -- eluehman ----------------------------------------------------------------------- eluehmann's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1309 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=26242 you can only do this in office 2002 onwards. this goes into the sheet' code module. Private Sub Worksheet_Activate() Me.Tab.ColorIndex = 3 'this would give "Sheet1" a red underline End Sub i tried this, and i dont think it is too useful. as it is, when yo click on a tab, that tab's name is shown with a whit...

2 Macro Questions
If I assign a macro to a forms button on the sheet if I copy the book and load it on my friends computer do the macros go with them. Can a macro button be assign to a cell so when clicked it will print (72,8) from that cell, and what formula would I need? -- Thanks in advance for your help....Bob Vance .. .. .. .. Hi Bob 1. Yes, the macro code is copied as well 2. You can add some code to the Doubleclick event of your button. I'm not so sure what you mean with 'print'? Insert a value in a specific cell. If yes, try the following code: Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Me...

Saving a worksheet #2
My problem is that when I save a worksheet, the file name I've typed in is automatically converted to a single letter. For example, 'worklog.xls' is converted to 'w.xls'. I don't know why this is happening or what to do to prevent it from happening. I've got Excel '97, and I've made sure I am saving it as an 'Excel '97' document. Pleeeze help! Check to see if Excel is running in Windows 95 compatibility mode. There was a post that said: When I disabled compatibility mode the file name problem went away. http://google.com/groups?threa...

Microsofts way of gainig PROFIT #2
I'm asking you following. When you are selling your product Windows XP you are=20 promising a lot of extras that is in the product. But when the user wants to use them it all of sudden costs=20 700 dollars to get information of how to set it up. Is it Microsofts policy to hide all the costs so that=20 first when the user is hooked on the Program. He will=20 start to pay. Now in Sweden it's like this, that it's illegal according=20 to Swedisch consumer law to suppress information like=20 this. In Sweden you can't tell that some option is=20 included in the price but not tellin...

compare 2 lists and common ones display on the 3rd column
Hi, Is there a way to compare data in 2 columns, and display the same ones that occur in both lists to a 3rd column? Thanks. Elaine. Use a macro:- Sub CompareAndPutinColumn3() j = 1 For i = 1 To Application.WorksheetFunction.CountA(Columns(1)) If Application.WorksheetFunction.CountIf(Columns(2), Cells(i, 1)) > 0 Then Cells(j, 3) = Cells(i, 1) j = j + 1 End If Next i End Sub somethinglikeant elaine wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a way to compare data in 2 columns, and display the same ones > that occur in both lists to a 3rd column? > > Thanks. >...

Rules and transfering PST File
I am sharing a PST file between two computers (desktop/Win2K and laptop WinXP) both running Outlook XP. The PST (on the laptop) is located in a briefcase folder, and opened in that outlook as a second PST (the first being the "standard" PST, but unused). The rules I've set up on the desktop apparently transfers to the laptop as part of the PST file, but loses the folder it points to (e.g. desktop reads the rule as "incoming mail from X listserv email sorts to X folder", while the laptop reads the rule as "X listserv email sorts to *specify folder*"....

Discrepancy in size of pst files.
When I check the size of my pst files from within 0utlook, they are all around 700mb. However, when I check them in the actual folder where they are stored, then the main Personal pst file is over 2GB. I intentionally created 3 different pst files, so that I could keep their size down. But why is there this discrepancy in file sizes, and how can I split the 2GB one to make it smaller? There is always some overhead from meta-information in the pst-file and white space for performance reasons. This shouldn't be more than a 20% difference though. Most likely you've delete...

.PST file causes Outlook to freeze, but isn't corrupt
I have a .PST file of 1.2 GB. It is running in Outlook 2000 (CW) using POP/SMTP on a Windows 2000 machine. Whenever the .PST is opened, either as part of a profile when Outlook is started, or manually (e.g., to import the contents into another .PST or File-Open-Personal Folders File), Outlook freezes. No error message ever appears. I ran the SCANPST.EXE tool, which gave this report: "**Beginning NDB recovery **Attempting to open database **Attempting to validate header **Attempting to validate AMap **Attempting to validate BBT **Attempting to validate NBT **Attempting to ...

MS Great Plains 10.0 with RMS 2.0...help please
Hi, I'm looking for somebody who can answer a simple question regarding Dynamics GP RMS integration into GP. I noticed in the RMS integration setup that only one checkbook can be specified, however my client needs to import payments that hit different checkbooks. The import is integrating the payments to the correct cash GL accounts, but all the payments are getting linked with the same default checkbook specified in the RMS integration setup. Is there a workaround for this? Thanks -- MS Great Plains consultant Tee Lopez Hi, Currently we are doing a GP integration...

outlook webaccess does not show contact names #2
Greetings, I have just installed exchange 2003 and do not see any names in the contact list while using outlook web access. Using regular outlook I have many many names in my contact list but it is not showing when I use OWA. Normally i create new mail, click "To" button and my list of contacts appear. Is there anything on the server end I need to set for thit to work in OWA? ...

How to open 2 excel instances by using XP schedule tasks?
I am using XP with SP3 and Excel 2003, when I setup a schedule task to open file1.xls at 9 am, and open file2.xls at 9:15 am, does anyone know whether schedule task will 2 excel instances or 1 excel instance? Thanks in advance for any suggestions Eric Dunno.... But have you tried setting up a shedule to open file1 in 5 minutes from now and file2 in, say 7 minutes? There are, I think at least 3 ways that you can see how many instances you are running: 1) I think its true in 2003 that when they are both open, if you look in Windows/switch windows only the file running in t...

erased PST
Hello: I accidentally erased an important PST file. It is large and as a result did not go into my recycle bin. Do you have any ideas or software I can use to recover it with? Thank you Stefano Unless you have a recent backup, you are pretty much out of luck. -- Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. "Stefano" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:022f01c3d31d$783f1be0$a601280a@phx.gbl... | Hello: | | I...

Outlook does not remember passwords...
I am posting this message as a last resort attempt to find an answer to the issue presented in the subject. Since I purchased my new HP computer running Windows XP, my Outlook 2000 (from MS Office Professional) has not been able to retain a password - although I have selected the "Remember Password" checkbox. I found this article: http://support.microsoft.com/? kbid=264672 and did what it asked of me to no avail. I am actually unable to make the checkbox next to "Reset permissions on all child objects and enable propagation of inheritable permissions" stay selecte...

Money 2005 Update #2
I've just recently installed 2005, and have seen the update pop-up boxes appear over the past couple of days. However, I'm not sure if I actually got the update. No box ever gave the message that it was finished or being installed. How can I tell if I have the most recent update? Thanks for your help. In microsoft.public.money, Elizabeth wrote: >I've just recently installed 2005, and have seen the update pop-up boxes >appear over the past couple of days. However, I'm not sure if I actually got >the update. No box ever gave the message that it was finished...

beginner VBA to create 2 columns
Hi, I haven't written in vba in Access before so I'm not sure what to write or what my best approach is to solve my dilemma I am starting a db it'll have a main table with several columns of data. Each month I will have data to import into the larger table. The problem is that I need to be able to create 2 fields that compare from other fields. I know it's not best to have calculated fields in your tables but for our purposes we need it. You have a dataset where everything is collected (currently all in Excel and this is manually done) The data has severa...

Unable to set the XValues property of the Series class #2
Hi, I'm using a xlXYScatter chart with 3 series. When I try to assign the Xarray with 200 values to the XValues like this: objChart.SeriesCollection(1).XValues = Xarray I got the following error: Unable to set the XValues property of the Series class I have the chart embeded in an OLE control on a VB form. Please Help. Thanks You've run into the limit on the number of characters which can be used to describe the .values and .xvalues, which is around 253 (no, not 255 or 256). 200 values plus 199 commas is 399 characters, and that's if the values are all single digit. Dump ...

OST File Size #2
We are in a hosted Exchange environment where each users is running Outlook 2003 in cached mode. However, we seem to be hitting the 2GB file limitation. I thought that Outlook 2003 does not have this limitation. I changed the user to online mode only - no caching. How do I proceed from here to create an OST file that can be bigger than 2 GB ? Steve -- If Outlook is Unicode it should be able to use up to a 20 gb OST file. However since an OST file is basically the same thing as a PST, this will likely impact performance. Check this Microsoft KB to see if it is of any use to you: http...

Mailbox security #2
G'Day Folks I have an Exchange security issue here. It appears that any user can read the contents of any other users mailbox by using: file > open other users folder..... I can't seem to find why normal domain users can do this. There are no delegates set on any of the client outlooks. Domain\administrator is the only delegate set on the site in system manager. The site is running in "Mixed Mode" but the site appears to have only two ex2000 boxes. Could this be a problem I have only just started here so I am not sure of the setup completely. I think one o...

Recovery Storage Group question #2
Hello I have a exchange 2003 w/ sp1 server running. I setup a RSG and added database from my production exchange box. I restore a previous backup to RSG and can use exmerge to extract mailboxes and merge them into the production database. I also have a another exchange 2003 w/ sp1 running as backup. There is no mailbox in this server. I noticed if I setup a RSG and restore to this RSG, I cannot use exmerge. My question is does exmerge works with RSG only on the server that actual mailboxes exist? If this is not the case, is there a way to setup RSG on a different server so exmerge can b...