http://www.slovaktech.com
Author: Absolute Beginner's Guide to Microsoft Office Outlook 2003
http://www.slovaktech.com/products.htm

"Norm" <idaman@conversent.net> wrote in message
news:OvSxSE$9EHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...
>I want to programmatically select all of the items in a mail folder.  Can
>this be done?
> In particular, I want to automate the process I now do manually wherein I
> select all of
> the mail items in a folder and save them to one, big, text file.

0
kenslovak (742)

Customize Price List Items
I think I can safely say that its not a supported customization to modify the Price List Items form. Needless to say I'm once again disappointed with this product, but to be a good trooper (until we switch to another CRM), the lack of this ability really screws everything up for out business process. First it was bad that the entire kitting process in the Product catalog serves no function whatsoever, but now I can't customize the price list or price list items?! So am I to believe that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU are using the same price list form?! PLEASE tell me I'm not alone in t...

Can't Download Sent Items or other folders from a POP3 Account
I am unable to figure out how to download messages in my sent items folder and other folders from my POP3 account. The inbox works fine. I have Windows XP and Microsoft Outlook 2003. If there is anything else you need let me know. ...

Editing Item Information in a grid format
Does anyone know of clean way, have an add in, or link to Excel or Access, that allows a person to edit item data file in a spreadsheet, or grid style format? You can kind of do it with Access, but you continually get a "The data was added to the database but the data won't be displayed in the form because it doesn't satisfy the criteria in the underlying record source", when you update the line, and then the line disappears. Nathan, I wouldn't recommend changing data outside of RMS, but if you're really determined; http://www.sqlmanager.net/en/products...

multiple or conditions
I have written syntax that doesn't seem to be picking up all my or conditions thus leaving me with an inaccurate answer. What am I doing wrong? =IF($I5>2.5,1,0)*OR($K5>2.5,1,0)*OR($M5>2.5,1,0)*OR($O5>2.5,1,0) *OR($Q5>2.5,1,0)*OR($J5>5,1,0)*OR($L5>5,1,0)*OR($N5>5,1,0) *OR($P5>5,1,0)*OR($R5>5,1,0) Look in HELP index for the proper syntax for OR -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "lschuh" <lschuh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E3DCD1CE-4350-40E8-B1C5-0A1CEFCD5B27@microsoft.com... > I have written syntax ...

multiple outlets centralized Inventory needs POS solution
One of our customer has multiple outlets. Selling is conducted through the outlets. they have a centralized warehouse. A POS solution is required Contact your local RMS dealer he can help. Store ops in each location then HQ in warehouse. "Haresh_ahuja" <Haresh_ahuja@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:21B3A81A-2CDC-42A0-9327-9722661FAA41@microsoft.com... > One of our customer has multiple outlets. Selling is conducted through the > outlets. they have a centralized warehouse. A POS solution is required Haresh, You need a HQ for the warehouse and store op...

Dlookup with multiple criteria??
access2003 How can I make the textbox field"PassedQGDt" on form f015KeyMilestones" enabled if MSPContactUserID=Environ("username") and the MSPTitleID=8 (number) Check the Environ("username") against the MSPContactUserID and the MSPTitleID=8 The user can have many MSPTitleID's ( it is a role table) and user can have many roles, so it must search the table for both criteria and not just the first MSPContactUserID . Table is "t41ContactsMSP" (PK-MSPContactID number). Table set up like... MSPContactID.............MSPTitleID....

refering to a name range area as a reference value multiple times on a worksheet at different locations
i was wondering if i had posted this in the right section as it could apply to both please could you take a look at the following post http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.excel.misc/browse_thread/thread/f088a5737dd26570 thank you Is there some reason you can't post your question here instead of asking us to look elsewhere? -- Don Guillett Microsoft MVP Excel SalesAid Software dguillett@gmail.com "Blinds Nottingham" <bradrail.blinds.awnings@googlemail.com> wrote in message news:d8768e43-e035-45eb-856a-0ccdc843441d@g1g2000yqi.googlegroup...

Merge and Center and Center Accross Selection
What is the difference between Merge/Center and Center across selection? As far as i can tell they are the same thing. With the Merge/Center option you actually merge two or more cells into a single large cell with your data in the center of it. With Center Across Selection the selected cells all remain separate with the data merely displayed in the center. By the way, most Excel experts recommend avoiding merged cells as far as possible as they can cause problems with calculations, filtering, sorting etc. "Bojingles03" wrote: > What is the difference between Merge/Cente...

OE locks up when I select "sent items" folder
I get the permanent hourglass when i click on the "Sent Items" folder. I have tried various steps to resolve, including a SP repair. All updates are installed. Any suggestions. larry Goode wrote: > I get the permanent hourglass when i click on the "Sent Items" > folder. I have tried various steps to resolve, including a SP repair. > All updates are installed. Any suggestions. Hi - This is a group to support Outlook from the Office group of programs. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and is a quite different program, despite its similar name.. Y...

Excel should allow multiple X and Y scales for...
I am trying to create a chart which has several data series in it. The data series have widely varied ranges, and I need multiple X-scales, stacked on top of each other to properly display the data. This is a pretty common task in the Oceanographic community, as we typically have data plots which show various parameters (salinity, temperature, turbidity, etc) vs. depth, where depth is plotted on the Y-axis (values in reverse order) and the other parameters are on the X-axis. the other data series appear as multiple overlayed plots, each with a different X-axis scale. The only thi...

Integration Manager menu items grayed out
I've set a user's permissions to allow Integration Manager...when I check this user in Advanced Security, there IS a check by Tools>>Import Utility. We've restarted(File Exit, then click the GP shorcut) GP on the users machine many times and the selections in GP under Tools>>Integrate are grayed out, except for Table Import. How do I give a user permission to use IM from the GP menu(light up the menu items under/beside Tools>>Integrate? Thanks, Greg Did you install IM on the workstation? If so, here's what I do (from regular security) to give my users acc...

Multiple Combo Boxes Limiting a Query
Hello! I tried searching for an answer to this question but didn't come up with anything, so forgive me if this is a repeat. A while ago I asked a question about combo boxes limiting a query with one of the options being not to pick something out of the box, the answer being a simple Or IsNull statement ( http://www.accessmonster.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx/access-forms/32275/Form-Combo-Box-for-Query-Criteria is the original question). This has worked great up until this point, but now I'm working on a different database and there is going to be a similar situation but instead there are fi...

Can multiple cell results be displayed in a single cell?
Is it possible to display the contents of multiple separate cells in another single cell? If the results of several cells say B1, B2, and B3 are the amounts $10, $15 and $20, I would like to display them in cell A1 as follows: $10 $15 $20 I could do this statically by using text and the 'Alt|Enter' function within the cell. However, these amounts will change from time to time so I'd like a link. Is this possible or not? Thanks for any help. Brett Brett One way: In A1: ="$"&B1&CHAR(10)&"$"&B2&CHAR(10)&"$"&B3&am...

Cursor keys move active cell or scroll screen, how do I select whi
When I'm using Excel, sometimes the cursors keys move to the next cell, and sometimes they scroll the screen. I don't like when the screen scrolls with the curso keys. Why does it do this? Is there a settings I can change? Thanks in advance Rob Croft Turn off your scroll lock "Rob Croft" wrote: > When I'm using Excel, sometimes the cursors keys move to the next cell, and > sometimes they scroll the screen. > > I don't like when the screen scrolls with the curso keys. > > Why does it do this? > Is there a settings I can change? > >...

RMS should allow you to choose more than one item at a time
RMS should allow you to choose more than one item at a time, this would be helpful in creating PO's. Mutiple item selection is a standard in every software; you really dropped the ball with this one. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.micr...

in what order should i place multiple brochure pages?
i am wondering in what order should i lay out my pages in my brochure so it will print correctly . . . I would use one of the brochure templates, create, print it out and edit to my liking. -- Don Vancouver, USA "critic" <critic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BB2EA24A-EC9F-44EB-AB02-209FF66A1F77@microsoft.com... >i am wondering in what order should i lay out my pages in my brochure so it > will print correctly . . . ...

Can an item you have purchased in the past become a BOM?
We are currently purchasing an item from a vendor (PO history, order history etc) that we are planning on manufacturing ourselves in the next month. I've been tasked to see if there will be any issues with using the same part number we currently ORDER from a vendor to change it into a BOM in the future. I've tested this out in our test company and cannot find any reason why we cannot use the same part number - we simply would not be able to ORDER that part any longer from anyone. Has anyone else ever gone through this process before? any issues? OR is it better to give this i...

Multiple If statements in the criteria of a query
I'm trying to instert the following in the criteria section of a query in query builder; the itself is the record source for a list box ******************************************************************************************************* If Forms!frmPtDemographicNew.frmVisitNewEdit.Form!fldVisitType = "Ablation" Then Me.lstRNnotesLU.RowSource = "SELECT * FROM tblRNnotesLU " & _ "WHERE fldRNnotesCode = 'A'" & "ORDER BY [fld.order]" Else: If Forms!frmPtDemographicNew.frmVisitNewEdit.Form!fldVisitType = &quo...

Publisher should allow the deletion of multiple pages
I wish publisher would allow for the deletion of muliple pages much like the options available when printing pages. lejianzhong <lejianzhong@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I wish publisher would allow for the deletion of muliple pages much > like the options available when printing pages. Suggestion: Try here: How to Contact the Microsoft Wish Program http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q114491 -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

How move multiplicity labels in UML diagrams?
How can you move the multiplicity labels on lines in UML diagrams? Also, is it possible to move the name labels? ...

Worksheet Change Event log for multiple cells
Dear All, I have a spreadsheet that is available here: http://www.filefactory.com/file/b02e5h4/n/Worksheet_change_event.zip (although I scanned it for viruses please make sure you do it again prior to opening it as I cannot guarantee it's worm free). I would like to create a log file in an additional sheet (hidden probably) that would record every activity from column E after clicking a button assigned to a cell in that column and show these records in a worksheet Totals in a specific row. For example: Column A from a worksheet „Totals” corresponds with column A in ...

How to dete items in 'Recent Document' window
When one clicks on the office button, a window pops up showing a long list of previous opened Excel files. I would like to delete those items that reference a CD drive. How do I do that? ed See the Ribbon Tips section on this page (Dictator examples) There is a workbook that you can download with a example to disable the list http://www.rondebruin.nl/ribbon.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "OldManEd" <econgleton@snet.net> wrote in message news:O%23LyAb5jIHA.5956@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > When one clicks on the office button, a window p...

Selective Mail Download
In Outlook 2000, is it possible to do a selective mail download, so you will only download mail from the server that you select, and not everything in the maibox? ...

Importing vcalendar data to multiple users
I'm running Exchange 5.5. Several times a year I have to create a large group of users. I'd like to be able to pre-populate each user's calendar with pertinent calendar events. Is there a way to import this type of data in batch mode? See if http://www.slipstick.com/calendar/holidays.htm#company helps. ME wrote: > I'm running Exchange 5.5. Several times a year I have to create a > large group of users. I'd like to be able to pre-populate each user's > calendar with pertinent calendar events. > > Is there a way to import this type of data in batch...

Way to change the DATE for multiple sales orders at once?
Often our sales order agents "get ahead" of our shipping department, and have orders typed with today's date that are not going to be shipped until tomorrow. We like to have the Order Date be the same as the day the order was actually shipped... so currrently our sales agents must edit each order one at a time to change the date. Is there a way to "globally" change the Order Date for multiple (unposted) sales orders? If not within GP... how about a SQL query that I could run in Query Analyzer? Thanks in advance... ...