Problems with calendar in 2003

Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom of my
navigation pane, my calendar used to appear.  Now I only get a list of all
the appointments etc I have put in my calendar with headings such as
Subject, Location, Start, End, Recurrence Pattern.

what have I done wrong and how do I get my calendar to again appear when I
click on the Calendar button?
TIA

0
Liz

Liz J <thejordanschangethistoanatsignclara.net> wrote:

> Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom
> of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear.  Now I only get a
> list of all the appointments etc I have put in my calendar with
> headings such as Subject, Location, Start, End, Recurrence Pattern.
>
> what have I done wrong and how do I get my calendar to again appear
> when I click on the Calendar button?

You're looking at our calendar in a table view.  RIght-click the Outlook
Toolbar, check Advcanced, and use the Vew drop-down to select the
Day/Week/Month view.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
9/17/2006 1:33:07 AM
Right click in the toolbar area and select Customize.  On the Toolbar tab,
activate the Advanced Toolbar.  Use the dropdown to reset your view to
day/week/month.  That toolbar should be activated by default on all new
installs, IMHO.

--
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

reading.

After furious head scratching, Liz J asked:

| Until a few days ago, when I chose the Calendar button at the bottom
| of my navigation pane, my calendar used to appear.  Now I only get a
| list of all the appointments etc I have put in my calendar with
| headings such as Subject, Location, Start, End, Recurrence Pattern.
|
| what have I done wrong and how do I get my calendar to again appear
| when I click on the Calendar button?
| TIA

0
MillyS (3228)
9/17/2006 1:33:47 AM
Milly and Brian, thanks so much.  I was at my wits end!!

Worked a dream.

Cheers

Liz

0
Liz

Publisher 2003: how can I make a text box into a differnt shape.
I am trying to change the shape of a textbox or put text into other shapes. Right-click the autoshape, add text. The text will not conform to the shape. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "nathan" <nathan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9636039D-0D50-4316-9C9D-1E1D7FAD444A@microsoft.com... >I am trying to change the shape of a textbox or put text into other shapes. Mary Sauer wrote: > Right-click the autoshape, add text. The text will not conform to the > shape. >> I am ...

Strange Outlook 2003 issue
I have a client running Exchange Server and Outlook 2003. The issue she has (and it only seems to be the one user), is this: When sending some emails, whether to a group or an individual user; internal or external; the email goes into both Sent and deleted items at the same time with a header that says 'This email has not been sent'. When we check with the recipient they have received the email. There does not seem to be any consistency with this, we have tried sending to the same sender and all ok, we have tried sending with and without attachments...nothing seems to make any d...

Conditional Formatting Problem #4
Below is an example spreadsheet that I’m dealing with. I have a column with “Standards” (more on that later), but I have my results in three possible ‘formats’ “Standard” Result 1 Result 2 Result 3 0.01 0.123 0.123J <0.123 1.0 0.123 0.123J <0.123 First, I want to create a conditional format that will BOLD only the cells that have just numbers in them (i.e. 0.123), and leave the other two types alone. Second, I will be comparing the cells with only numbers in them (i.e. Result 1) to the Standard and highlighting only those values that are greater to or equal to the Standard. In...

Calendar Printing Assistant Error
HI all, When I try to open CPA I get the following error. Cannot connect to Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. Please restart Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 and Calendar Printing Assistant. Original Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Does anyone have any suggestions. Thanks Gladys ...

Calendar Connector
Hi, I'm using pure Exchange 2003 environment. I guess I don't need the MS Exchange Calendar Connector? Regards, Norman Not sure if there was a question in there or not, and if there was you already answered it. Good job "Norman Zhang" <norm@realbox.com> wrote in message news:%238%23WAqnqEHA.3868@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > I'm using pure Exchange 2003 environment. I guess I don't need the MS > Exchange Calendar Connector? > > Regards, > Norman ...

Strand Combo Box Problem
Strange Combo Box Problem Access 2003 ADP - Modal Window - No Record Source (All controls are unbound). I have a combo box for UOM (unit of Measure) and the Rowsource is a value list generated by code which I have verified works fine. At times the pull down works just fine but other times the pull down works as if the control / form were Read Only. When the problem does occurr you can view all the entries via the pulldown but you cannot select an entry. However you can type in a value in the list without a problem. It's only the pull down selection that is acting strange! Form ...

GP 10 add a new menu item problem
Everything is working except my menu item caption is missing. I wonder, what else i am missing while creating menu item. ............................................................................................................................................. CreateCustomizedMenu Script: in integer LoadMode; optional in boolean ShowProgress; local CmdSequence Seq; local integer Status; local boolean AddMenuItems; {Set the flag indicating that menu items should be added} AddMenuItems = true; if LoadMode = MENULOAD_TOTABLE then {Find out whether the menu items exist in the Menu Master tab...

outlook problem #15
hi , i have the same problem can you tell me how you resolved it ? ...

Outlook Connector and Microsoft Word problem
I have found that when I select MS Word 2003 as editor to compose HTML emails inside Outlook 2003, I cannot use the Accounts drop down menu to select between two different email accounts to send the email from. Can someone confirm this? I have to unselect MS Word 2003 as my email composer to bring back the option to select between two differnet accounts. Bilal While editing a new message in Word, go to the View menu > Toolbars area and make sure Mail is checked. "Bilal Muddassir" <bilalmuddassir@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u3yqp7r1FHA.3524@tk2msftngp13.ph...

MS Word 2003 Saving
I have MS Word 2003 and am having troubling saving documents. The options of Save and Save As are visible, but when I click them nothing happens. Please advise. ...

Exchange 2003 DR: parallel universe really necessary for full sys
We are in the process of adding to our DR plan for exchange 2003 Enterprise. -our exchange 2003 enterprise resides on its own server. -our DCs (2) reside on their own servers (that is the exchage server is NOT a DC). -exchange runs on windows 2003 enterprise SP1. -os and apps reside on their own hard disk -logs reside on its own disk -databases reside on it's own disk From my readings I understood that previous version of Exchange required a "parallel universe" to exist in order to rebuild exchange after some disaster--not so with Exchange 2003 (or did i misunderstand?). By...

Exchange 2003 default message size won't go beyound 10 megs
We are not able to send or receive attachments larger than 10 megs even when the AD settings are cranked up to 50 megs. When the default message size for inbound and outbound are changed to anything abouve 10 megs, the server will still behave as if it is only allowing 10 megs. We get the NDR 5.2.3 kickback email from the Exchange server each time we make a settings change and send out a test email. We have Exchange storage limits in place, but they should not affect the message size. Thanks! -- ITJTR ...

Group rights to mailbox on Exchange 2003?
Found this thread when trying to fix assignment of a group onto a mailbox on exchange 2003. Only the user can be successfully assigned as the group seems passive on mailbox rights. I have many users that maintain a single mailbox used for scheduling meeting room via calendar request. To date I have only been successful with individual users although I can add a group this has no effect for rights. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Tom. "Mark N." wrote: > > Mark > > > > It's explained in the following KB article. > > > > http://support.m...

Re: Shared calendar not showing popup reminders; way to do this?
Oops, forgot again. Version = O2K. "StargateFanFromWork" <NoSpam@NoJunkMail.com> wrote in message news:... >A colleague and I have access to our respective boss' calendars. We have >them open yet minimized. What we're finding is that the 15min reminder >pops up for our bosses but not for us. > > Is there a way to get our shared copies to also remind us of an upcoming > meeting for our respective bosses. This would be of enormous help! > > Thanks. :oD > > There's an add-in written by an MVP, Ken Slovak: http://www.slovaktec...

need to make a template for weekly calendar ASAP that shows pictu.
need to make a template for weekly calendar ASAP that shows pictures. I do not know how to save the template so that it can be used later. I am reviewing the help again about how to make a template but I misunderstand something; it does not work. The template i want/need is for a weekly calender that shows appointments from Outlook and also has pictures that stay for up to a month; I do not want to put in pictures all over each week. Please guide me. Thank you! ! -d Hi I'm no expert but you might want to try making the document (with pictures) that you want as the template an...

Conditional sum wizard problem--Excel 2000
This is driving me crazy. Can anyone explain why this won't work with the Conditional Sum Wizard? I've used the wizard many times before and can't figure out why it doesn't work this time. Category Price Paid? Core $55.50 yes If I try to sum "Price" using the criterion Paid?="yes", it works fine (i.e. I get $55.50). If I try to sum "Price" using Category="Core", it doesn't work (I get $0.00). Both "Category" and "Paid?" are formatted as text; "Price" is formatted as currency. Thanks. Hi ...

Excel printing problems with macros in spreadsheet
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have an older printer (Xerox Phaser 5400) which has been a work horse. I have just purchased a new iMac that has Leopard on it. Now, my spreadsheets that were made in 2008 Excel won't print to the Xerox if they have macros in them. Anyone have a fix on this? I uploaded the driver AGAIN from Xerox website and it doesn't fix the problem. > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3347691155_512...

Message Body not Visible in Outlook 2003
I have a client that is having an issue with Outlook 2003 where the message bodies are not visible. It appears that most of the messages I have looked at with the problem are HTML, but I'm not sure about that. They do get some messages that are HTML that don't have this problem. The preview pane yields the same blank page. OWA displays the message fine. When the users opts to forward the message the body is displayed in the forwarded message. Anyone have any ideas about this problem? Thanks in advance, Lesa By the way, on the problem users in the network the workstations ar...

Outlook 2003 SP1 wipes out clipboard when it starts
Anyone know why clipboard gets cleared when Outlook starts? I can copy something to clipboard, start Outlook and it is gone when I try and paste it into a new email. I get a funky looking icon instead. I know clipboard is empty after Outlook starts because I try and paste copied text into a text editor and there is nothing to paste. If I do the same copy and paste after Outlook is up and running, it works fine. How do I fix this annoyance? ---------------------------------------------- Posted with NewsLeecher v2.0 Final * Binary Usenet Leeching Made Easy * http://www.newsleeche...

I having problems with Outlook 2000 Calendar meeting.
Works on some computers, but on others I'm not getting complete meeting messages. ...

Multiple Problems with Outlook XP/2002
I have been having problems Outlook 2002 SP-2. Sorry if this been asked before but I have been trying to figure this out for about 6 hours and still have not seemed to correct this problem. I can add new E-mail accounts to Outlook but when I create a new message I am not able to access the Account button (I get "Unable to complete the operation. A fatal error has occured in Outlook." message) . In addition when I send or recieve, these new accounts are not sent or recieved. I also seem to have "lost" all the Exchange Extensions (to whit "Rule Wizard", "...

Access Database CRecordset problem
Hello, I have an MFC application that uses a MS Access database. I declare a CDatabase object and pass a connection string. The database Opens OK. I declare two recordset objects, and the two recordsets Open OK. I pass a NULL value, when I open the two recordsets. The problem occurs, when I try to open a second Access database. The second database has the same schema, but different data. Steps : 1. Close the two recordsets. 2. Close the database object. 3. Open the database object with new connection string -OK 4. Examine the database name with GetDatabaseName method - OK 5...

Printing Problems (cells printing on top of one another)
When printing cells are merged together like the they have been shifted up half a row height. This problem is restriced to one user on one system (Windows 2000 Pro and Office 2000). The problem is same on a single sheet workbook or a multi sheet workbook. The printer setting keep reverting back to 11 sheet tall by 1 sheet wide. This produces an unclear image through print preview. You can manually reset the default to 1 sheet wide by 1 sheet long which corrects the print preview but not the printed output. I avoid merged cells like the plague - full of problems. I guess that you ...

Problem in installing sample Toaster Function driver on Windows 7
Hello Sir , I m a newbie to windows driver development, i was involved with linux driver development in past . I have downloaded WDK 7.1.0 and installed on my development PC with Win XP. I use WIndows 7 Debug Build (x86) on my target pc . I have compiled all the driver samples from WDK for Win 7 x86 Debug Build environment . Whenever I try to install the Toaster Function KMDF driver( wdfsimple.sys/wdffeatured.sys) on Windows 7 x86 target PC using "Add Hardware wizard" as per the steps described in WDK Documentation i get error box saying "...

Uninstalling and downgrading from 2007 to 2003
Ok, here we go. My beta just expired and I would like to downgrade back to my old office 2003. What do I need to backup? and How do I do it? I need EVERYTHING from outlook. Mails, Folders, Tasks, Notes and Calendar items. Import/Export seems to be disabled. Please help me. Thanks, emp emp <mklinge@gmail.com> wrote: > Ok, here we go. > My beta just expired and I would like to downgrade back to my old > office 2003. > What do I need to backup? and How do I do it? > > I need EVERYTHING from outlook. Mails, Folders, Tasks, Notes and > Calendar items. Since Outlo...