problems sending mail "on behalf of" in office 2003 beta 2

Hi!

I cant send mail "on behalf of" (a public folder in this
case) from my computer with outlook 2003 beta 2.

It works just fine from my computer with outlook xp.

The same "from" address and user account used when
sending the mail.

 The error message reads : "You do not have the
permissions to send the message on behalf of the
specified user"

 Since I can do this from my machine with outlook xp it
shouldn't be a permissions problem.

Send on behalf of
Hi all I have an Exchange 5.5 server running on NT 4.0, on which I have one user (UserA) who has 'send on behalf of' permission for another user (UserB). When UserA sends a message on behalf of UserB, they do not receive a copy of the response to that mail as it goes straight to UserB. Does anyone know if there is anyway of forcing the response to go to UserA as well as UserB ? Many Thanks. Terry. In the Delivery Options page where you gave the Send on Behalf of permissions, you need to select the alternate recipient as well and select to send to both recipients. This unfortunately m...

On behalf of problem
No one seems to be able to figure this one out. All my incoming emails are now coming in 'on behalf of' the actual sender. The subject line in there but all of the body of the email is blank. These are all emails senders who regularly send me email and I have done nothing to my Outlook. No one else on my network has this problem but me and it just appeared out of no where. What is the issue here and how can I fix it? Stu. manchu <sjwarkentin@fastmail.fm> wrote: > No one seems to be able to figure this one out. All my incoming > emails are now coming in 'on beh...

Decline on Behalf of another
I have a user who was invited to a Meeting along with a few others. He declined the meeting but the message Outlook sent to the Meeting planner was that He was declining on behalf of one of the other invitees. He is not a delegate for the other person and has no authority to her calendar. We are using Exchange 2003 and Outlook 2003. Does anyone have any idea what would cause this kind of erroneous reply. Thnaks. -- Peter J. Schwartz ...

Send on Behalf of and More
Hi, I have a member of staff who has requested the following. Staff member A needs to send emails on behalf of B but B would like to moderate any emails A sends on behalf of B before they are sent. Can this be done? Cheers, Joe Not automatically but what Sender A can do is submit the body of the = message to Sender B for approval and once approved, send out a new mail = on behalf of Sender B with the approved text. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without r...

Meeting Request Sent on Behalf Of..
Scenario: The secretary sends a meeting request on behalf of her manager, but it does not appear in the manager's Sent Items folder. Emails that she sends on his behalf appear in Sent Items but not meeting requests. Is this the way Outlook is supposed to function or is something wrong? Thank you! ...

'on behalf of' problem
I have an Outlook 2002 user who is having problems with all incoming emails. In the email pane - all the senders appear as 'on behalf of <sender>', the subject line is fine, but no text appears in the body of the message. In the Inbox pane - everything looks fine. When I try to look at the internet headers they are blank for the messages. This user's mailbox is on an IMAP server, not Exchange. The problem occurs with all senders, not just those that may use Exchange. The problem started about a week ago. The older messages are fine. The problem is just with the newer ...

sending messages on behalf of
I am working on a corporate network, attached to a 5.5 exchange server, the outlook client is 2000, when I try to send mail "on behalf of" someone else, nothing in the message indicates that (normally when you open up the message in the from field it will say xxxxx on behalf of xxxxxxxxxxx) all I get is the name of personal that delegated access. Is there a way to remedy this? What mailbox are you trying to mail from? Is this one on which you have been given permissions or one that you open in addition to your mailbox? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to ...

send email on behalf of in exchange 2000
Hi i have a user who want to send on behalf of a group she receive e-mail from this group but i want her to send on behalf of this group ... Thanks Send on Behalf isn't availble for Groups - at least not that I can see. You can grant Send As permissions, which is similar, but not quite the same. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS Feed) <pauger007@videotron.ca> wrote in message news:1151593058.941169.165920@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com... > Hi > > i have a user who want to send ...

responding to email on behalf of supervisor
I'm trying to find a way to cut down on the amount of email that my boss has to respond to himself. There are many emails that others in the office could handle for him. What feature is available within Outlook to let him know that he would need to respond to email himself. For example, If I open an email for him, it is no longer in bold type and therefore appears as though the email has been dealt with. If I open, read and do not respond on his behalf, I need a way to let him know that he will need to deal with the email. I tried using flags but he also uses a Treo 650 and flags do...

Send on behalf of ?
Hi Isn't it possible to send a quick campagin on behalf of another person in CRM 4.0 ?? We tried giving the rights send on behalf of in CRM and we assigned the campaign to another user. It seemed ok, there stood the other persons name in "from" but the users use Outlook to send mail and the recieved mail was from the user creating the campaign and not the one it should be ?? /Jack ...

send on behalf of #3
I have a user that opens additional email boxes, I have granted the user full access to the other mailboxes and send on behalf of rights. They can't forward email from those other mailboxes. Anything I am missing? http://www.exchangeinbox.com/articles/018/mailboxrights.htm "Brandon Baker" <brandon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:eJLMldmLGHA.3856@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... >I have a user that opens additional email boxes, I have granted the user >full access to the other mailboxes and send on behalf of rights. They can't >forward email fr...

sending mail on behalf of myself??!!
I'm conected to an exchange 2003 server, using outlook 2000. When I send an email it says Jeff Gross [jgross@somedomain.com]; on behalf of Jeff Gross. What's up with that? How can I set this up so that it's sending direct and not on behalf of myself. It's windows XP Professional on a laptop. Yes I'm logging in directly to the domain. Yes I only have 1 user ID.. Yes the machine is a member of the domain. sounds like youre a delegate on your own mailbox. check and remove the delegation if it exists "DJ Jeff Rush" <jgross@quonix.net> wrote in message ...

create rule to copy sent items sent on behalf of delegate
We have a few support accounts where delegates have permission to send on behalf of this account. The Sent items will appear in the "Sent folder" of the delegate instead of account owner; apparently this is by design. This is a problem for us, though, because other delegates of the account can't see what has been sent on behalf of the account, i.e., User A does not know the support emails sent by User B on behalf of support@company.com. KB317865 supplies a solution by way of copying all the items in the Delegates Sent Folder to the account owners Sent Folder. I would like to know...

Remove "send on behalf of"
Hello, this is issue is driving me nut!!!!, i recently upgrade one of executive admin laptop from a T23 to a T41. She manange officers email and send on behalf and so forth. ON her T23 laptop, when she send out emails on behalf of the offier email, the Send on behalf doesn't appear in the text body. But on her T41 laptop, it show. Please see Below -----Original Message----- From: Kelly Blingo On Behalf Of John Doe Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:14 PM To: Bob Dole Subject: test1 from Kelly Blingo Please help!!!, thanks a bunch On 17 Aug 2006 15:35:22 -0700, sanghuyn@gmail....

delegate message "on behalf of"
Hi there We wish to remove this from the "from" field. We want the recipient to simply see the message came from the one who granted Delegate access, not 'on behalf of' Any way we can do this with Exchange 2003 and Outlook XP? Thanks, Neal You'll need to assign the Send As permission to the other person, using Active Directory Users and COmputers. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Neal" <neal_@_ap...

problems sending mail "on behalf of" in office 2003 beta 2
Hi! I cant send mail "on behalf of" (a public folder in this case) from my computer with outlook 2003 beta 2. It works just fine from my computer with outlook xp. The same "from" address and user account used when sending the mail. The error message reads : "You do not have the permissions to send the message on behalf of the specified user" Since I can do this from my machine with outlook xp it shouldn't be a permissions problem. ...

Help with "send on behalf of"
Hi: Hoping that someone can help with this.... I can get the 'send on behalf of ' to work no problem, the only limitation is that when someone sends on my behalf, I'd like to have a copy of the sent item show up in my Sent Items folder, just like they do when I sent them myself. I don't believe that Outlook 2003/Exchange 2000 combo accomplishes this (or perhaps I don't have things set up right?). Does anyone know if my desired functionality is handled better in Exchange 2003 and or Outlook 2007? Thanks for any advice. -- Dab Cut off: yourhead to respond If y...

johndoe@domain.com On Behalf Of johndoe@domain.com weird reply in email
This is a problem I have now and then. I send an e-mail and the party replies. But all I get is the fact that they are replying with this From address. I get my message back in the body. From the two senders I can recall, they seem to use Lotus notes and one has an AS 400. If this is happening only when they reply (and you aren't johndoe@domain.com) it's their issue, not yours. Bret wrote: > This is a problem I have now and then. I send an e-mail and the party > replies. But all I get is the fact that they are replying with this > From address. I get my message back...

Send mail on behalf of UserX with UserX's mailbox as extra mailbox
Hi, Running Exchange and Outlook 2000 I need a solution for this scenario. I have some users A and B who have UserX's mailbox configured as a extra mailbox in their Outlook client, so they can respond to mail being recieved by UserX (i.e. a helpdesk account). These same users A and B need to send mail "on behalf of" UserX so our disclaimer software (eXclaimer) adds users A and B signature to email being send by UserX's mail address. In this scenario "Send as" will add UserX's signature, not users A or B's signature. Assigning only "Send on behal...

Send on behalf of distribution list
How do you setup a user in Exchange 2003 to be able to send on behalf of a distribution list. I can't find this, I used ot know in 5.5, but I'm obviouslt getting old.. Any help is appreciated. ...

How to remove "on behalf of" in the from field in outlook
All, Firstly let me explain what we have running at our company: - Exchange 2003 with service pack 2 is running on our windows 2000 server - Outlook 2000 is used by all our users. I can send an email on behalf of another user from my mailbox. When someone recieves this email.... in the from field, the recipent can see that I have sent the email on joe bloggs behalf.... So for example... if "mark" sends an email on behalf of "david" to "John", Upon recieving the email, John can see in the from field...."from mark on behalf of david".. I only want...

"on behalf of" #2
I do use Exchange server and I have worked with delegates. Which setting do I want? Reply: Do you use Exchange server? If so, you can do that through delegates in Outlook. Becky Hilbert wrote: > How do I set up an e-mail to be sent "on behalf of" > someone else? .. ...

Error Sending Message on Behalf of Specified User
Hello, Small Business Server 2000 (Exchange 2000). A while back, I set up incoming faxes to be routed to a mailbox called Fax when using MS Shared Fax following the steps in KBase article 311529 (How to Configure the Shared Fax Service to Route Incoming Fax Jobs to a Common Inbox). I gave a Security Group called FaxAdmins "full mailbox access" to the Fax mailbox. Everything worked fine and the receptionists were able to log into the mailbox and forward the fax to the intended recipient. When I came in today, it no longer worked. Now, when the receptionist tries to forward the messa...

Incoming email 'on behalf of'
All of a sudden, in Outlook 2002 my incoming MSN emails are showing up as being From: on behalf of... and I can't see the text of the message. Also, if I delete a message it still shows up on my MSN inbox and also in Messenger. What gives? ...

Mail being sent "on behalf of" the default email address
Hi, I've been searching everywhere for an answer to this but with no result. Can somebody help me? I'm using Outlook 2002 without Exchange Server and have 6 accounts set up on it. All of a sudden, my emails are being sent with the following in the "From" field. "user1@domain.com on behalf of default@email.com". Has anyone any idea why Outlook has started to do this and how I can change it? Thanks very much for any help :-) You can choose which account to send from in the toolbar of you message. It will then use the account you select at that time. It i...