Problems Getting a Field to Work in a New Mail Message form

I have Outlook 2000 SR-1 using IMO (Internet Mail Only - not Exchange
Server). Does anyone know of a way to make sure the From: field appears in a
new mail message? For reasons too lengthy to get into, it would be very
helpful for me to see the From: field (with my default email address already
filled in, of course) as well as they typical To:, CC: and Subject: fields
when composing a new email.
I did try to create a new form (Tools >Forms >Design a Form >Message) but
when I used it, the default email address did not appear.
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks,

Sangrateo
SangrateoATanonymousDOTto

0
Sangrateo

After you set the From and other fields, try saving the form as an .oft =
template. You can run the templates by double-clicking that file.=20
--=20
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of
     http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx=20

"Sangrateo" <SangrateoATanonymousDOTto> wrote in message =
> I have Outlook 2000 SR-1 using IMO (Internet Mail Only - not Exchange
> Server). Does anyone know of a way to make sure the From: field =
appears in a
> new mail message? For reasons too lengthy to get into, it would be =
very
> helpful for me to see the From: field (with my default email address =
already
> filled in, of course) as well as they typical To:, CC: and Subject: =
fields
> when composing a new email.
> I did try to create a new form (Tools >Forms >Design a Form >Message) =
but
> when I used it, the default email address did not appear.
> What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks,
>=20
> Sangrateo
> SangrateoATanonymousDOTto
>=20

0
suemvp1 (83)
11/22/2003 6:32:58 PM
Sue,
I tried that, too. The default email address does not appear.
Thanks though,
Sangrateo

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Author of

"Sangrateo" <SangrateoATanonymousDOTto> wrote in message
> I have Outlook 2000 SR-1 using IMO (Internet Mail Only - not Exchange
> Server). Does anyone know of a way to make sure the From: field appears in
> new mail message? For reasons too lengthy to get into, it would be very
> helpful for me to see the From: field (with my default email address
already
> filled in, of course) as well as the typical To:, CC: and Subject: fields
> when composing a new email.
> I did try to create a new form (Tools >Forms >Design a Form >Message) but
> when I used it, the default email address did not appear.
> What am I doing wrong?
> Thanks,
>
> Sangrateo
> SangrateoATanonymousDOTto

0
Sangrateo

Problem with "Use Unicode Format when saving messages"
In outlook we have option to set "use Unicode format when saving messages"(outlook>tools>options>other >Advanced options),even though option is enabled, when ever I try "save as" the email into folder, it is showing Html format by default.However can drop down the list and select the Unicode format. But I need Unicode message format to be shown by default if I need to "save as" any email. Any Suggestion ? Regards, Sam That is not possible and that is not what this option controls. The option controls whether the default safe fo...

Excel button problem

New Implementation

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem