problem with signature

I am trying to create a simple signature for my HTML mails, with a link to
my website.I want it to be a hover link, no underline.
I have made a very simple HTML in Dreamweaver, and all the appropriate
attributes and styles are set via CSS. It looks and works fine on my
browser.
But when I select it as my signature file in OL2003, hover link property
disappears and it reverts to the dreaded underline link.

Any ideas how achieve this?

TIA

0
elgato

Mailbox Manager Policy Problems
I have an Exchange 2000 server with approx 95 users. My organziation recently put an email retention policy into effect and we are using the mailbox manager to delete old mail after 120 days. The problem is that some mailboxes aren't getting touched at all, some are working ok, and others are having one or two folders omitted. We are deleting messages from Sent Items, Inbox, Deleted Items, System Cleanup Folders, and have also checked the All Other Mail Folders. Size is set to any and age is 120 days. Any help will be rewarded with monkeys in clown suits. Thanks in advance... mkfarr...

Problem While Syncing
Hi..am unable to sync my yahoo id..can anyone help me out with this.. Thanx in advance... What happens when you try (click the SYNC button in WLM)? Include the FULL error message. Copy/paste to avoid typos (in WLM click on the error message to highlight, then Right click to copy or Ctrl-C to copy then paste in your response - Ctrl-V). Is it a Paid Yahoo account? Generally you have to have a paid Yahoo account to use POP3 access. Free Accounts are limited to web mail. Yahoo's rules. -- Mike - http://TechHelp.Santovec.us "Zoheb" <Zoheb@discu...

Printing problem in booklet format

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

Print Problem Publisher 2007
Just switched to 2007 from 2000. Simple leaflet A4 size doublesided one fold created in 2000 will not print with correct margins in 2007. Now have wide margin on left and narrow one on right. Pages are not centred on A4 sheet. Think I have tried everything. -- Andrew Lovers of Blue & White When you say leaflet, do you mean booklet? You may have to setup your page again from scratch. Just copy/paste. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Andrew J Pye" <AndrewJPye@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in m...

Purchase issue problem RMS 1.3
I have a customer running microsoft RMS version 1.3, (1.3.0203). When they received a set of items on their purchase order it did not update t he onhand quantity it still shows as ON ORDER. Yet when i run an item movement history report for the item it shows they received 2 today, and the RTD quantity on the purchase order correctly shows 2. they are also complaining that sometimes items on their purchase orders disappear. Is there a log file or a known bug in this version with purchase orders? or is there a possible database issue? ...

tax exempt and double accounts problem
hi. 2 different and unrelated questions... 1) TAX: the capital gains report works fine. but then I wanted to see that my 1099 makes sense for the dividends... so I used the tax related transactions report to see all the dividends... well, first I saw NO dividend from my bond founds (or any other investment). I did see the dividends/interest from categories such as "Div Income" and "interest Inc". after about 30 minuts, I found that in the settings->tax settings->associate money categories with tax form lines I can force the category "investment income/div...

Advanced Problem: How Do I Make a, Multiple Date, Date Counter
I have a database that I track the course of Military Courts. I have to be able to track, in number of days, the how long the case has gone and stop on another date. The Fields are: 1. Date Charges were Preferred 2. Date Entered Pretrial Restraint 3. Date Entered Pretrial Confinement 4. Date of Arraignment 5. Date of Trial I need it to be able to pick the earliest date from 1, 2, 3, and calculate the number of days (what day it is on) till the date of 4 and another to the date of 5. From your description, you have a ... spreadsheet! If you were limited to using Excel (or so...

Alternate Location for Signatures and Stationery
Can anyone tell me how I can change Outlook's default location for signatures and stationery? Right now it looks in c:\documents and settings\%username% \application data\microsoft\stationery I would like to redirect it to a network location. Thanks in advance. Shannon <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Can anyone tell me how I can change Outlook's default > location for signatures and stationery? > Right now it looks in c:\documents and settings\%username% > \application data\microsoft\stationery > I would like to redirect it to a network location. ...

Problems with some email in and out of server : urgent help 4 newb
I have an SBS2003 server with Exchange 2003. There are 8 email addresses configured with SMTP. All these accounts seemed to be working just fine, however, I have been informed that some mails are getting lost. It is happening on some mails that are being sent out of the domain and some that are sent into the domain. So far I have been unable to find out why this could be happening. I stress that all email accounts are receiving and dealing with mail from within the domain and from outside the domain. It is just SOME mails that are not getting delivered. How do I go about diagnos...

Problem in reading IStream
I'm writing IStream Object data to a file with following code : byte -by-byte if(pStream && SUCCEEDED(res)) { LARGE_INTEGER li; li.QuadPart = 0; pStream->Seek(li,STREAM_SEEK_SET,NULL); ULONG uread = 0; ULONG total_read = 0; char buf[1024]; while(true) { uread = 0; res = pStream->Read(buf,sizeof(buf),&uread); if(FAILED(res) || uread <= 0) { break; } if(uread > 0 ) { total_read += uread; file.write(buf,uread); } } file.flush(); file.close(); } I need to read all data at once and write them without the w...

Problem SQL Long Term Backup
Hi, I have a Protection Group specific to protect SQL Servers. Recently I've changed the configuration of this protection group to achieve offsite protection. I don't have two tape drivers, it's a Dell PowerVault 124T autoloader, so I had to configure long term protection only. After that change my schedule job run without any erros, but no recovery point is created. I have local backups configured on SQL server, but I don't think this a problem. Can anyone help me out? Here are more information about my environment: DPM 2007 with SP1 on Windows Ser...

printing problems with memorized reports
We have recently been running into printing problems with our memorized reports. We will print preview a report and it will look fine on screen, then we will send to the printer, and the report print extremely small in the corner of the page. However if we go back in and re-print the report then it will print normal size on the page. We are not making any settings changes at all, and when it does this appears to just be at random. We are printing to an HP laserjet 4000 series printer that is on our network. We've used RMS with the same configuration for approx. 5 years now and ...

Outlook client problem when creating a Contact
Hi All, I need an advice with a problem we are experiancing. This is the scenario: There is a contact in Outlook that does not exist in CRM. When the user clicks "Track in CRM" the contact gets created but the obligatory Parent Customer field is empty. That is, Outlook client allows creation of Contacts without having all obligatory fields populated. This presents a big problem in our system for a number of reasons (integrating CRM with Oracle and other business specific ones). Does anyone know of a way to prevent this from happening? Thank you in advance, Stefan ...

Problem moving M2005 Deluxe to new machine
I installed Money on the new machine and tried to: 1) Open the current.mny file 2) Restore from my backup.mbf 3) sign in using my valid Passport id (used to log into MS support to post this) none work: 1) Says it's not the right version, though it's the same software 2) Says it can't write the new current.mny as it doesn't have write permissions (it's my account and I'm PC's administrator 3) says the login isn't valid. Can anyone point me to a way to successfully more my Money to the new computer? In microsoft.public.money, David Teich wrote: >I instal...

Problem sending large emails >3MB ??
Using Outlook 2007 and OS7 on 6 month old desktop. Recently developed problem being able to send large (>3MB) emails. Receiving all emails fine and able to send small emails (up to about 2MB). All worked fine for 5 months..then this problem ??? ATT/Yahoo spent several hours trouble shooting to say nothing wrong w/ their server or connection. Can send large emails via Windows Live and direct from ATT webmail account...so seems like corruption problem maybe w/ Outlook. Avast security has been on since beginning when all worked fine. Appreciate any thoughts/help ...

Problem with connections to localhost
I have a strange problem with Outlook 2000. When I set the outgoing server to 127.0.0.3 Outlook does not send mail properly. It goes to some stage and the mail is not sent. I can however send mail using OE. I have tried all settings in the network tab in Outlook. None seem to work. Any solutions? TIA. -- main(){char s[37]="CSbwjAjocpy/mw!PS!sbwjAeftqbnnfe/dpn"; int i;for(i=0;i<36;putchar(s[i++]-1));return 0;} Localhost is usually 127.0.0.1. When you ping localhost, what IP address is returned? This is defined in your hosts file. Regardless, what is your e-mail server? If y...

problem opening up program/file

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

Lookup problem in Excel 2003
I had a formula in an Excel workbook called Payments to update the bank balance during 2011-2012: =LOOKUP(1E+100,'\\Pfadc01\company data\ADMINISTRATION\Excel\Accounts 2011-2012\Bank 11-12\[2011-2012 Bank balance.xls]PF'!$F:$F) This worked perfectly well until I needed a similar formula for 2012-2013. I have amended it as appropriate but it only returns 0.00 on my Payments sheet. This is the formula I am using: =LOOKUP(1E+100,'\\Pfadc01\company data\ADMINISTRATION\Excel\Accounts 2012-2013\Bank 12-13\[2012-2013 Bank balance.xls]PF'!$F:$F) Can anyone see where I have gone wron...

Not sure what to call these problems ...
Since loading SP2, Excel has been doing some crazy things. It was working fine before and SP2 is the only new software I have installed recently. Here are the problems: 1) I produce a landscape spreadsheet and save it as landscape etc.. When I go to print it, Excel appears to automatically over-ride the landscape and reverts my document to A4 portrait. It prints out the document on two sheets of portrait A4. When I go back into Page Setup, my document layout has also been altered to portrait. First time it happened, I thought it was my error. Since then, I have checked my docum...

Outlook Notification Problems
I am running Microsoft Outlook 2000 on my network and when new email arrives outlook normally prompts the user that mail has arrived by a popup box. I have enabled this in email accounts from the tools menu at the top of outlook's screen. ] On some machines outlook does not give a notification popup box to certain machines even though it's speciefied in Tools > Email Accounts etc. If fact some certain users have to close outlook and reopen it before email appears in there inbox? I have tried changing the send and recieve settings to check for mail every 5 secs but this still...