problem with outlook98 , no transport provider

i have a problem with 3 users using outlook98.
They are trying to send a mail to 4000 destinations , so they send then in
packs of 50 .
This mail has a small attachment   100kb.
Sometimes the message goes trough , but sometimes it�s returned with a
message that says something like "no tranport provider available" .
When they send mails to only one destinatation , everything is ok .
I�ve talkin to my isp , and seems like those messages never get to them ,
instead , they say it�s a problem with the mapi queue of outlook98.
I�ve reinstalled the outlook, created a new pst , a new profile and nothing
works..

This is cray , i just can�t find a pattern in this strange behabiour ....
The only thing i know is that the outlook is the responsable ..

Any idea about this?

Thanks in advance

Fran

0
franmades (1)

email problem with one user
Hello, I have a client using Outlook 2003 on a SBS 2003 server. The users has an exchange internal e-mail of USER1-5.MAIL.local and POP3 external e-mail USER1-5.INTERNET.COM. For most of the users the e-mail works the way it is suppose to. But one of the user sends an email to one recipient the e-mail is generated with the POP3 e-mail address but if the e-mail is created with multiple recipients for some reason the exchange internal is used. I have talked with the user and she does not do anything special when creating e-mail when it is for one person or multiple people. She does n...

PLS HAVE PROBLEM IN A FORMULA
Hello!!!,,,I need an urgent help in a formula. I have the tables: [Ship] [Invoice] [Payments] IdShip (keyfield) ----->IdShip DateShipped IdInvoice (keyfield) -------> IdInvoice Port AmountPaid AmountInvoiced DatePaid I have a form A, which contains a key field "IdShip". Each IdShip contains more than one invoice, ca...

Kerberos Double Hop problem for viewing reports
I'm assuming I'm having a double hop problem. I can log into crm, I can log into reporting services, I CANNOT log into crm and click on reports without getting a 401.1 unauthorized error. I downloaded and ran the CRMDiagnosticsTool for detecting double hop issues to help troubleshoot...I pasted the output below(I scrubbed my org name out of it sub-ing in generic dept.ad.campus) I have a CRM Server, a 2005 Reporting Server(uses the remote db box as well), a SQL 2005 box(hosts both CRM and RS dbs) all on separate boxes. I tried to follow the article "Addition Setup Tasks wh...

Problem in creating simple project with Visual C++ .NET
Hi all, I'm new to the Visual Studio .Net and I'm trying to create a simple "Hello World" project usnig Visual C++. Here's what I did: - In the 'New Project' dialog box, I selected 'Visual C++ Projects' in the 'Project Types' list. - Then in the 'Templates' list, I selected 'Win32 Console project' - In the 'Name' field I entered "Win32Test" (my project name) - I clicked on 'OK' and the project has been created with all the necessary files. - I opened the 'Win32Test.cpp' and added the following ...

Problem with Validation Error
I have a form with a textbox control bound to a table field. The table has no validation properties set for this field; the field is indexed with 'No Duplicates'. The textbox itself has no validation properties set for the field. I have the following code in the textbox's BeforeUpdate event: If Not (txtCARDocNumber Like "C####") Then MsgBox "The CAR Number must be in the format 'Cnnnn'," & vbNewLine _ & "where n is any numeric character." _ , vbExclamation + vbOKOnly, "CAR Number Format Inco...

Xfr Spreadsheet Problems
Greetings ... I have big need to transfer a working spreadsheet to various blank pages in an Excel 2007 workbook. I've tried everything I can think of ... can't get column widths, formulas, formats or blocked-cell template to transfer. Source file was created with Excel 2003. Can someone please tell me how to do this? Radio426 Hello. Can't you copy the sheet to the XL2007 workbook instead of copying data, formats and so on ? Regards. Daniel > Greetings ... > I have big need to transfer a working spreadsheet to various blank pages in > an Excel 2007 workbook. I'...

problem with true/false statements
Hi there trying to do a formula based on true/false output but I cant get round this Team A(B1) v(D1)Team B IF SUM(B1>D1) say 1 - 0 {if true = 1 if false = 0} IF SUM(B1<D1) say 0 - 1 {if true = 1 if false = 0} No problem threre.. BUT IF SUM (B1=D1) say 0 -0 or 1 -1 {if true = 1 if false =0}OK but the trouble is if blank in both cells still shows 1 I need it to show 0 false basically if b1=" " and D1=" " then false = 0 Please help I can't solve it - pulling my hair out what little I have left. Cheers Paul > IF SUM(B1>D1) say 1 - 0 {if true = 1 if...

Network Printing Problem IE7 and Vista
When trying to print a web page, like www.hp.com to a network printer from Internet Explorer 7 on Vista SP2 32-bit, a windows pops up titled Internet Explorer Script Error and it won't print. The error window details are as follows: Line: 1839 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg Also if I try to print this same web page from IE8 on Windows 7 32-bit, a script error window pops up and it also won't print. The details of it's error message are as follows: Line: 2042 Char: 1 Error: Unspecified error. Code: 0 URL: res...

Data validation problem #3
I want to set a length constraint for a text cell between 1-30 characters, the cell cannot be empty. Giving 1 for lower limit in Data validation doesn't prevent the cell to be empty (that is zero length). Giving 2 for lower limit does prevent the cell to be 1 char long. Any idea how can I set a constraint: not empty, min 1 char, max 30 char? Hi not possible with data validation alone. If you really needs to make sure that a cell is not left empty before closing the file you'll need vBA code in the beforesave or beforeclose event "Stefi" wrote: > I want to set a l...

Autonumber on Primary key causing a problem?
I have a form based on a tablea. The form has a tabcontrol with 6 tabs. On each tab is a form that is based on different tables, tablea, tableb, tablec, tabled, tablee, tablef. Each form on each tab has a control based on the field codenbr in each table. All the tables are linked on a control whose field has the same name in each table, codenbr. There is a control, codenbr, on my main form where I input a new record in tablea and as I open each tab control a record is created in the other tables and the value of each codenbr is populated with the value from my main form. On two of the t...

Problem with opening
It is happened something very strange to one mine file. I can open and edit the file without any problems, but if someone else try to open the file excel perform an illegal operation and it close. Any suggestions what the problem can be? Thanks in advance, Emilija ...

Problems upgrading 02 -> 04
Thanks for the info. The file is owned by me and I am an administrator. Double clicking in explorer gives me the exact same message. I tried safe mode and there too I get te same error. David >-----Original Message----- >In microsoft.public.money, David Harrison-Rand wrote: > >>Hi, >> >>I am trying to upgrade to Money 2004 from Money 2002 >>Deluxe but I always get the error in this link: >>href= >http://moneycentral.msn.com/money/2004/ee.asp? ProdVer=12.00.10.0613&FileName=MnyOb99.dll&FileVer=12.00.0 613&EvtSrc=mnyob99&EvtId=5101...

vbscript to get photos from ldap provider
Hi All.... I'm trying to connect to an ldap provider and pull user photos and save them to file. The vbscript i'm using runs fine (kinda sorta). It does connect and pull the photos out and saves them to file, but it only pulls the first 500 users and then I get this error "Provider: The size limit for this request was exceeded." I've tried playing around with the provider and page size to no avail. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or advice! ################################################################### ' Set path to save picture slocal=&quo...

Problem with Exchange 2007 and Entourage 2008 connection

New 2k Exchange w/ existing 2k Exchange Server Problem HELP!!!!!!!
I just installed a new 2000 exchange server on my domain and I am having a problem connecting to it. I have an existing 2000 Exchange server called "BOSS" and my new one is called "exchsrvr" they are both online I am moving my mail box over to the new server "exchsrvr" and I just tried to sync my outlook up to the new one by entering the name of the new server "exchsrvr" and then my name and clicking "Check name" and once i click the "check name" button the server name changes back to my old exchange server "BOSS" how...

Problem with master pages, "different first page" option
I'm using Word in Office 2008 for the Mac. I've set up master pages for my document, with the "different first page" option so I can put a narrow title banner at the top of pages 2+, and a wider one on page 1. That's fine. But as soon as I went to the "different first page" option, it became impossible to have identical static guides on all pages. I am using a 6 col grid, not that I have 6 cols of text but because it provides a flexible framework for aligning text and images. So I have 12 guides on the page, and whatever guide I place on page o...

Outlook 2003 signature problem #2
I have a customer who is using Outlook 2003. The customer has created a custom signature and saved it in their settings in Outlook 2003. After a few hours, Outlook 2003 will not remember the signature file or auto-populate the signature in new emails. Has anyone seen this problem? Is there a fix for this problem? ...

Cash flow problem 2005
I am trying to use the cash flow tool. When I try to use it I am told to create at least one checking, savings or cash account before you go to cash flow forecast. I already have two checking acounts. Any thoughts... Try searching the group "microsoft.public.money" at http://groups.google.com This has come up before. I can't recall the solution(s) or excuse(s). "maj" <maj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6DF88AB4-6168-4B26-A651-78A60F7BD906@microsoft.com... >I am trying to use the cash flow tool. When I try to use it I am told to > c...

Problem with product key
In setting up a new Mac computer (mac mini), and am transferring software and files from an older one. I am trying to install Microsoft Office: v. X for Mac. In the installation process, the program is not accepting my Product Key. I've used this product key as recently as 3 months ago- any idea what the problem is? I've checked it at least twice to make sure it's entered accurately. Sincerely, Mark Statema In article <1118448704.494151.304960@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, markstatema@sbcglobal.net wrote: > In setting up a new Mac computer (mac mini), and am tra...

Form Field/Function problem
On my main form, I have 4 boxes/fields as numbers. I have a function that takes the score from 3 of those fields and automatically adds them together and returns the total score to that 4th box/field. That part works the way it should. The problem I'm having and can't get to work is that if all 3 of the separate score boxes have a score of 60 or higher then the total score should be colored green, but if any of the 3 separate scores are below 60 then the total score should be red. I've entered some code that would check the scores of the 3 individual scores and change...

Vista Problems and malware-catching
I have posted to this group with a couple of threads expressing the various ways in which my computer has been performing poorly, sometimes failing in unexpected ways. I ran a lot of scans -- with Malwarebytes, Spybot, Microsoft Security Essentials, Ad-Aware, Superantivirus and AVG. These all drew a blank, even the full scans. The only 'pay' version of any anti-malware programme I had installed was Stopzilla. It ran periodic, automatic scans, but didn't display the results and I always assumed that it would show any threats it found. I was rather annoyed by these scans beca...

Please provide a statistic counter feature in publisher
---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?mid=91bfd504-640f-4a4c-bb4c-6b227cf5fd80&dg=microsoft.public.publisher You know, it might be a lot more helpful if you: a) Posted your suggestion in the co...

Reports dictionary problem
Have a workstation that gets a message the the reports.dic is out of date and needs to be updated using Utilities. The workstation is pointing to the exact dictionary (via dynamics.set) that all others are pointing to and no other workstation has this message. When we turn on her security to see amended reports, she gets an error message and can not print any report. When we turn it off, she gets the reports.dic message when she boots and then things are fine. Any ideas or pointers to any tech #'s? Thanks Is the workstation in question on the same level of service packs as the oth...

HELP: Publisher 2000 color problem
Hope someone can help me out here. I am using Pub 2000 and I can't get the color blue to come out as blue. It prints out as pink. Strange that the problem seems to be with the blue. Each time I choose to color a font or a box blue it prints out in a dark pinkish color. Anyone got any advice? Thanks in advance Winston Sounds like you have a clogged cartridge. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Winston" <replyme@comcast.net> wrote in message news:gpmdnZ1W-OJtC4XeRVn-qQ@comcast.com... > Hope someon...

Problems when I powerdown the first server in the site.
I have 2 Xch 5.5 servers in a site. I followed Q152959 (How to remove the first Exchange server from a site) and in the article, MS recommends that the first server be switched off prior to it being deleted from the site. When I switch off the server, clients complain of slow response in email and also that they are unable to open delivery or read receipts received from another site. I have double checked and tried everything possible. The Exchange services have been disable, so it seems as it should be some type of WINS/DNS problem. Have you experienced this? Any ideas? Check your D...