Problem with Outlook sending attachments endlessly #2

One of my PCs is having a problem sending attachments through Outloo
XP.  When sending attachments of even moderate size (~750kb), th
attachment is sent and then queued again and then sent and then ....
Outlook endlessly sends the attachment, flooding my poor recipients.

I have tried two completely different SMTP servers with the sam
result.  The odd thing is that my other PC, also with Outlook X
installed, has no problems sending attachments.

Any ideas on this one?  After queuing an email with an attachment thi
morning, I came back from lunch and found that it had sent the sam
email 78 times.  My client is not amused.

Scot

Crash on 'Send"

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem