Problem with Outlook error message - TIA!!!

Hi everyone -

I just started having problems in Outlook 2003 after uninstalling
Mozilla Firefox broswer. Every time I try to open a URL in an Outlook
message I get the following error message:

"This operation has been cancelled due to restirctions in effect on
this computer. Please contact your system administrator."

Any way to get rid of this? I've already changed all *.htm and *.html
associations to IE.

Thanks for your help!!!
0
scripteez (4)

scripteez wrote:
> Hi everyone -
>
> I just started having problems in Outlook 2003 after uninstalling
> Mozilla Firefox broswer. Every time I try to open a URL in an Outlook
> message I get the following error message:
>
> "This operation has been cancelled due to restirctions in effect on
> this computer. Please contact your system administrator."
>
> Any way to get rid of this? I've already changed all *.htm and *.html
> associations to IE.
>
> Thanks for your help!!!

IE-tools-internet options-tab programs-'reset web settings'?
Or maybe this will apply:
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q310049&ID=KB;EN-US;Q310049

--
G�rard