Problem With Opening Attachments - Outlook 2000

For some reason, when I click on any attachment in
received e-mails Microsoft Publisher opens and the
attachments cannot be viewed.  Does anybody know how to
prevent this?  It started just a couple of days ago and I
haven't been able to find a solution anywhere.  Thanks in
advance.
0
anonymous (74722)

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Attaching Contacts to new email

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

owa cant open ppt attachments

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Excel button problem

message delivery problems