Problem with invalid digital signature

Hi,
I am working on a samll vbscript application which will read all the mail
items in folder.

here  is the sample code block
For Each item in folder.Items

Set ObjItem = item

****Some code to prepare the file path****

objSafeMailItem.SaveAs strFilePath, 3

next

If Err.Number <> 0 Then

LogStdWarn (Err.Number & " : " & Err.Source & " : " & Err.Description)

LogStdWarn (" " & "For each Loop Failed")

Err.Clear

End if

I ahve few mails in my folder which are having invalid signature and I am
getting popup dialog when I open these mails from outlook application.

The above script is working fine in interactive mode with out any pop
dialogs, but it is not working as scheduled task (unattended mode)

When it reaches the mail with invalid digital signature, it is comming out
from the for each block and I am getting different error at different times.

I am getting the following errors.

1) -2147417851 : :

2) -1940651755 : :

3) -2147023898 : :

Any idea on how to get these items?

Advance thanks,
Ramana

0
vrkorada (2)

Problems with page break view
Hi all, I have recently started having problems with page break view in Excel. Basically, I am suddenly unable to move the print borders in this view. The only reason I can imagine for this is that I recently installed the Essbase plug-in for Excel. The problem seemed to surface right after that. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am really frustrated@!! Thanks, Lia ...

Problems with Money 2006 standard edition
I am unable to switch the budget from Essential to Advanced, I tried the susgestion in the problem solver as found under KB899628 as per below but this did not help. Can anyone help? When you click Use Advanced Budget in Budget Settings in Microsoft Money 2005 or in Microsoft Money 2006, you are taken back to the Essential Budget page instead of to the Advanced Budget page ...

H&S to Business install problem
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel A Mac I am working on had Office 2008 H&amp;S. I tried to install the upgrade edition of 08 Business edition which did not work. I then purchased the full Business edition and removed the current version and the .plist files as explained in the entourage.mvps site. I installed the full Business edition from a downloaded .dmg file and installed it from the provided key from the purchase page. After the install of that it shows this error when launch any of the office apps: &quot;This software is an upgrade to ...

MS Office has encountered a problem . . .
I must have done something to a form or its code. Seemingly all of a sudden when I close my db I get the above message. I've run into this message a while back and decompiled successfully solving that issue. This time I cannot get past it. It appears the db is working fine up until closing when the error occurs -- and it occurs only if I have opened a specific form that has subforms. (Yes, they are linked properly.) If I don't open that form the db closes properly. When the error occurs I check my tables and all my work has been saved. Seems not a problem -- but...big but. ...

DataSource sp problem
I am troubleshooting a SQLDataSource tied to a stored procedure to return records in a GridView. The stored procedure is setup to return matches on either a SSN or a name. When I enter a name I get results, but when I enter a SSN it returns nothing. Below are the 2 parameters linked to the 2 TextBox controls. When I run the stored procedure from SSMS, and enter only the SSN I get results back fine. The stored proc requires a NULL in the name if the SSN is entered. Can anyone help on this? Thanks. David <asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlPeopleSearch" runat="se...

Problems closing Windows Mail
When I try to close WM I get a box saying that WM has stopped working and Windows is looking for a solution. It then restarts and it is suggested I go to check for updates. I don't need to as I keep my computer up to date with all available updates but I did anyway and no updates were availoable. I have scanned for viruses etc but computer is clear. Could WM have become corrupted in some way? How can I solve this? Cannot find a download for WM itself, only Windows Live Mail but I would rather not go down that road. No improvements or updates for Windows Mail have been release...

Web query time out problem
Hi, I have a workbook with around 350 sheets each with a web query in. If try to update all, about a half of the sheets will successfully updat before the message 'www..... The access to this internet site ha exceeded the allotted time'. Can anyone suggest a workaround? For example would it be possible t update the web queries in batches of 100? Thanks, Berti -- claytor ----------------------------------------------------------------------- claytorm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1161 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/show...

Problem tracking my spending
I've created a category that Money tracks my spending in and for some reason, there are a couple of items that it fails to include in the transaction list, therefore, in the thermometer, it's showing that I have more money left for that category than I actually do. I've rechecked and made sure that I've categorized the items correctly, and I have. When I click the Options tab at the bottom of my register and then click to go to this category page, the item is indeed listed on the category page. But it's not listed on the category thermometer at the bottom of the r...

problems with Window.print()
Hello, We have a problem where the Window.print() command does not work from custom forms that are hosted from the isv.config file,After clicking the print button on the print dialog box, it displays the print icon on the internet explorer status bar, but does not send the output to the printer. Any ideas? ...

Changing Text to Number Problem.
I have a problem when importing information into an Excel spreadsheet. We have a system at work that has a front end Web based application (asp) that accesses an SQL database. Not all of the software is written yet, so to sort/filter data I have to copy lists of information from the Web based application to an Excel spreadsheet. Much of the information that I import (copy and paste) into the spreadsheet are hyperlinks to other information in the SQL database. To get rid of the hyperlinks once I have the list copied to my spreadsheet, I (copy and paste special, values only) the information on...

Reconciliation problem
Does anyone know how to "unreconcile" an account once it has been reconciled? I need to go back a couple of months on a particular account to rebalance it and don't want to lose all the subsequent information I have entered in for other accounts. I realize I could just restore my Money file from an earlier date, but then I would lose all the data that I entered into other accounts subsequent to the month in question. Mark all the transactions you wish to un-reconcile as un-reconciled? (R-click menu or Ctrl+Shift+M. Use the Show all transactions all dates register view.)...

Macro problem
Hi, I have a spreadsheet for keeping track of my golf scores. The spreadsheet uses a macro for copying the scores to a database sheet and to a statistics sheet. When running this macro the process fails on the statistics sheet. It involves copying 2 matrices from the scorecard sheet to the statistics sheet. If I uninstall the security updates for Excel 2007 in Windows 7 the spreadsheet works like a charm. I usually just removes all excel updates and unchecks updates for excel in Windows Update. However, now I have this update, that keeps installing itself after a reboot (KB982308). I ...

Problem Opening Certain Emails
I'm having this problem. When I try to open a certain email I receive the following error: This object was created in Outlook. This application is not available to open this object. Make sure the application is properly installed and that it has not been deleted, moved, or renamed. I Tried repairing office and applying a hotfix that Microsoft says it would solve it, but didn't work. If I try saving the email locally, I still get the above error when trying to open the file. But if you forward or save the email to another machine it opens fine. has anyone seen this probl...

Outlook calendar printing problem
I am running Outlook 2003 on Win98 and I cannot get a weekly calendar to print starting on Sunday. I have gone to Tools->Options->Calendar Options, selected all days of the week and selected Sunday as the first day of the week. In the weekly style print setup I select left to right for arrangement and yet the printout still starts the week on Monday. If I change the first day of the week to any other day in the options menu the weekly calendar prints starting with that day of the week. For example, if I select Wednesday as the first day of the week, the printed weekly calendar sta...

cell formatting problems
I installed Office 2000 onto my desktop before I reformatted the hard drive and everything worked fine. I reformatted and then got a laptop. For some reason certain functions are now refusing to work. Funtions such as: formatting individual cells and colouring individual cells (or lines). I can't change any of the cells properties...the window doesn't come up at all when I do Ctrl+1. Also, when I try to colourize some cells...nothing happens. Please, please help me. I have uninstalled and then reinstalled with no resolution to the problem. I've tried installing different fea...

smtp address generation problem
I have installed a new exchange 2003 in a sbs2003. I create my company's domain in receiptant policy in exchange 2003 system manager. Then it generate all the email address for all the existing user. Later, I create a new user and want to add a smtp address as company@company.com. It shows an error that it is already exist and cannot be created. Then I check the email address of all the users in AD users & computers. No one user this smtp address. Then I try to send an email to that address(company@company.com). I found it goes to administrator's email account. However, in t...

Problem with Linked Excel Objects in Word
I have a Word document linked to several Excel tables. Since upgrading from Office 2003 to 2007, I have run into the following problem: When a user tries to open the Word doc while another user has the Excel files open, the Word user is notified, in Excel, that the Excel files are open and is prompted to select "Read Only", "Notify", or "Cancel" for each link in the document. I would expect this if I were updating links, there is no prompting to update the links prior to Excel attempting to open the files. Here are the steps I have tried, wit...

Open File: Sorting of folders problem
Hi, I am having a problem when I go into File | Open within Excel 2002 and the folders don't appear to be sorted in any particular order. If I go into Word, Powerpoint, or Outlook then the folders show up in alphabetical order. I have Office 97 plus the upgrade for Excel 2002 installed on my win2k system. I have also installed all the updates to Excel 2002. Any suggestions? Thanks. Best Regards, Jim Reisz Don't trust what's displayed. When you're showing the details, you can click on the header (name, size, modified, etc) and sort it. (and click on it again and sort ...

excel 2003 printing problem #2
After upgrading several PC 's to Office 2003 we are having a printing problem in Excel. The user will print several print outs and all of a sudden they can no longer print. So far the only fix has been to change to a different printer or reinstall the printer. Then they will be able to print a few more sheets before it stops again. This is only happening in Excel. Word will print fine all day long with no problems. All the printer drivers have been updated. Has anyone else experinced this issue or know of a solution? The Os are XP,and Windows 2000 Pro versions. The previous Office w...

Parameter Problem 03-14-08
I want to change the value in a txt box (or combo box) & then after update, populate a tree list control based on the value. It gets hung up when the rstCategory opens using the SQL. Here is the code: Public Sub PopulateTree() Dim rstCategory As New ADODB.recordset, rstComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim rstSubComponent As New ADODB.recordset Dim tvwTree As Object Dim nodX As Node Dim I As Integer Dim blnAllRecs As Boolean Dim SQL As String Set tvwTree = Me.tvwItems 'Renumber all items RenumberItems 'Clear out all current items tvwTree.N...

Problems Accessing OMA Through Hand-held Device
Hi. I'm having a problem using OMA on Exchange 2003. I have enabled Mobile Services in the Exchange System Manager and ensured that the user accounts who need mobile access have it enabled through their profile. However, whenever I (or others) attempt to access OMA via ActiveSync on the hand-held devices, we are prompted with a dialog requesting a user ID, password and domain name for authentication purposes. Even though I have entered the correct account information, Exchange won't accept it and we are continually prompted for the authentication information on the hand-held device...

Form print problem
Hi I'm not if this is the right place to post this issue, but here we go: I have a database application, which when prompted prints out a detail section of a form. This has been working nicely in access 2000, in which the application has been developed. Now I have installed access 2003, and suddenly an empty blank page is printed before the actual page. In the design view under page setup I can see that the paper size is "Letter" - In access 2000, however, the paper size was set to "A4". I can't change the setting - it always reverts to "Letter". I ...

Problem printing more than one copy in excel
I have a one page document that I want to print multiple copies of. I increase the number of copies to 10 and print. The first page looks good, but the remaining 9 pages have lines missing from the tables. I have never come across this problem before. Re-define your print area and see if that helps. ...

"an invalid argument was encountered"
Which part MFC/MSWindows creates the message "an invalid argument was encountered"? Why this message is usually created? How can I customize it, to a) throw an execption instead b) add more information on the environemt that created that message Greetings Harald I've seen this message in a few instances: 1. CTime used in CFile has a problem where it returns a time that is incompatible (0 I think) and that does error. I finally created my own version of CFile::GetFileStatus() that does a check like: if(nTimeTest != 0) rStatus.m_ctime = CTime(findFileData.ftCreationTime...

Large Attachment > 4mb Problem
When I first installed Outlook 2003 I had a problem downloading large attachments (>4 mb). I've just installed Outlook 2007 and am running into the same problem. Error message is that the server has timed out. How naive of me to think that the settings I had in 03 would be carried over to 07. As that may be, it was a long time ago and I don't remember what setting it was. Any ideas? Greg On your Account Properties Advanced tab. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my person...