Problem with 4Team for MS Outlook

I recently upgraded to the latest version of 4Team for MS
Outlook. All my old data loaded up fine, but there is a
problem receiving new data. Now, when someone adds an
appointment to the calendar, a little envelope appears
down in the bottom right of the toolbar, indicating that I
have received it (as happened when using the previous
version), but when I click on the project calendar, the
new appointment is not displayed.

We are licensed for 5 members. I am the administrator. I
removed all 4 other members from the team before I
upgraded and then re-added one member after downloading
the upgrade version on both of our computers. This second
computer seems to be running the new version without a
hitch. If I post a new appointment in the calendar, he is
able to view it within a minute or so, just like before.
But like I've said - when he adds an appointment, I'm not
getting it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0
anonymous (74722)

Have you applied to the 4Team product group for support?  This group
supports Outlook, not third party add-ins.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted
without reading.

After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, Genevieve asked:

| I recently upgraded to the latest version of 4Team for MS
| Outlook. All my old data loaded up fine, but there is a
| problem receiving new data. Now, when someone adds an
| appointment to the calendar, a little envelope appears
| down in the bottom right of the toolbar, indicating that I
| have received it (as happened when using the previous
| version), but when I click on the project calendar, the
| new appointment is not displayed.
|
| We are licensed for 5 members. I am the administrator. I
| removed all 4 other members from the team before I
| upgraded and then re-added one member after downloading
| the upgrade version on both of our computers. This second
| computer seems to be running the new version without a
| hitch. If I post a new appointment in the calendar, he is
| able to view it within a minute or so, just like before.
| But like I've said - when he adds an appointment, I'm not
| getting it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

0
MillyS5166 (1132)

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Excel button problem

Reporting from Project Server

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

message delivery problems