Problem while using Word as Outlook-mail-editor

I am using Outlook in windows-xp platfarm. Also I have
selected WORD as the mail editor. It was working well.
Now, if I open new-mail, word is not responding and it
just hangs. I have to press ctrl-alt-del to come out from
outlook. If I disable 'word' as editor, I can able to
prepare new mails,can make reply & forward etc.

kindly suggest a solution

regards
Selvaraj

What version of Office are we talking about here? Does Word work without
issues on its own?

--
Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook]
www.howto-outlook.com

Tips of the month:
-Navigation Pane Tips & Tricks

-----
"srkselvaraj@yahoo.com" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:3b9301c47f79$2fe05d60$a301280a@phx.gbl...

> I am using Outlook in windows-xp platfarm. Also I have
> selected WORD as the mail editor. It was working well.
> Now, if I open new-mail, word is not responding and it
> just hangs. I have to press ctrl-alt-del to come out from
> outlook. If I disable 'word' as editor, I can able to
> prepare new mails,can make reply & forward etc.
>
> kindly suggest a solution
>
> regards
> Selvaraj

0
Roady

Insert one object to partially cover another in Word?
In older version of Word could simply drag one image to cover part of another. I could not do this with XP - it just moves to another position beside the image. Any ideas? hi PRCR, You need to format the image as something other than 'in-line with text' and possibly also to 'allow overlap'. -- Cheers macropod [Microsoft MVP - Word] "PRCR" <PRCR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:44E2FF2E-147D-4DB3-AF9D-E69292A75342@microsoft.com... > In older version of Word could simply drag one image to cover part of > another. I cou...

Question -Problem

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

AD Sync problem

Excel button problem

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

WCF Client serialization problem

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

Offline Synchronization Problem #2

"Find" window not opening in word 2007
I have an issue with the "find" window not opening. It seems to be only affecting one computer on xp. As the find function works on that document if I edit on another PC. I have already tried deleting the normal.dotm file. It worked once then back to same issue. When I select ctrl + f or actually click on the find button on the home tab, word seems to gray out as if the find window is open somewhere, but I can find it. This is completely frustrating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. If you start Word in Safe mode, then does it work? To start in Safe mode, hold C...

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

using the journal on outlook

message delivery problems