Problem sending via SMTP

Has anyone encountered problems with messages being bounced back with error
215 using Outlook 2K?

Could you be a bit more specific?

"Maurice Bishop" <Maurice.Bishop@NoSpam.LB-Bentley.com> wrote in message
> Has anyone encountered problems with messages being bounced back with
error
> 215 using Outlook 2K?

Hyperlink via indirect cell reference

Outlook 2000 send/receive
I am having troubles trying to get Outlook 2000 to automaticly send/receive e-mails...any help? I am not sure if it is what you are looking for but here goes: Under the Tools menu, click Options. In the dialog box that opens next click on Mail Delivery tab, then make sure there is a check in the box beside "send messages immediately when connected." <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:14fdf01c41cac$9696e2c0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I am having troubles trying to get Outlook 2000 to > automaticly send/receive e-mails...any help? ...

An Outlook 2003 Problem

How do I setup an SMTP gateway / smart host for Exchange 5.5 internet bound mail
My current setup has a Windows NT 4.0 Exchange 5.5 server setting on our company LAN behind a Microsoft ISA Server. The Exchange server's Internet Mail Connector binds to (I assume this is the proper terms) port 25 on the ISA server for inbound and outbound Internet Mail. Our company has finally upgraded to a new Cisco Pix Firewall which we are able to setup a DMZ on. The suggestion by our ISP is to setup an SMTP gateway in the DMZ and have our internal Exchange server send mail to it destined for the Internet. I am aware that most of the work for making the connections from the SMTP ...

CRM 4.0 Custom Report Filter Problem

Send out blank reply
Recently, after receiving a message, my Outlook 2000 is sending out a blank reply message to the sender automatically. Would this cause by setting or virus? ...

Duplicate personal folders problem
Hello all, I have a problem with Outlook 2003 and I hope someone can help me resolve it I imported a PST file from Outlook XP that was on a different machine, and now I have two versions of Personal Folders in my All Mail Folders list. They both have Deleted Items, Drafts, Inbox, Junk E-mail, Outbox, Sent Items and Search Folders in. One of them has an icon of a piece of paper with a clock to the top left and a house to the top right. The other one has an icon like a stack of files (like from a filing cabinet) They are clearly referencing the same thing, as the Deleted Items both have al...

Interesting Solver problem (Solver encounters an error)
Here's an interesting problem, I wonder if anyone has any thoughts o this. Recognize that my real problem is very complex (severa intermediate calculation including some iterative steps), but th problem I'm having seems similar (conceptually anyway) to this simpl problem. Given a data set: x,y 10,3.9 8,3.2 7,2.8 6,2.2 5,1.4 4.5,0.8 4,0.01 3.8,-0.4 3.6,-1 3.5,-1.4 3.4,-1.8 3.3,-2.4 3.2,-3.2 3.1,-4.6 3.05,-6 One could look at the data and say, "that looks like the curve y=ln(x) but with a different asymptote other than the y-axis and possibly scaling factor." So we choos...

Excel Problem #3
I have win2000 with Office 2000 in the network! When i try to rename one excel file my computer make restart. This hapening not to all files,and all files there are in the same folder in the network! What hapen,and what i can do so as to work out the problem? I have all the required permissions on that network folder. No one else has any of the files open. They are not shared workbooks. ...

Problems with MFC list controls
I have a large list control with many inventory control items displayed within. When someone single clicks on an item, it displays information about that item in another part of the dialog. I have a three-fold problem, the master list has multiple columns in it, in order to make the selection work properly, only column 0 can be selected, is there a way to make a valid row selection if you select an item using any of the other columns? Second issue is the highlight of the selection. Only column 0 in the list control will highlight, is there a way to make the entire row highlight when an...

Next button problems
I have a next button in a form that I have criteria for. I have a date field that has to be entered before going to another record. When I click the next button I get the pop up that says click update to continue but the form displays the next record instead of staying on the current record that needs updating. Here is the code that I am using. ____________________________________________________________________________________ Private Sub Command39_Click() If IsNull([Post Called Customer]) Then MsgBox "You must click the UPDATE button to continue!!!" Cancel = True End If On Erro...

Problem with message routing between EXCH2K and EX2K3
We are running a ver simply Exchange topology, with an Exchange 2000 single server (ServerA) acting as "dumb" Information Store. Incoming and outbound SMTP email is relayed through a Linux based SMTP host relay on the same subnet, which handles all domain lookups for mail routing. ServerA is configured to use to the Linux SMTP server as it's smart host. The domain is a native Windows 2003 AD topology. My problem is the following: I have recently added a new Exchange 2003 Server (ServerB) into our Exchange site topology. If I create a user (UserA) on ServerA and then do a...

Send Quote via Email
I have created a quote and would like to send it via email Is this possible without getting too technical! Hi Andrew, (1) In Outlook client using Mail Merge * Open the quote * File-->Format for Customer * Walk through the mail merge steps using "quote.dot" template This template could potentially be modified for more/less data. (2) Download the sample quote report by EdMar from CRM Sandbox The rdl file is at http://codegallery.gotdotnet.com/crm under the Downloads section with title "Quote Sample Report". Download this file and import it to your reports s...

Re: Outlook wont send to emails hypered to from the net
No. I installed the Google Bar recently which does have one, but it isnt in use. I was having this problem beforehand anyway. (Google bar = 1 day old, Problem = since I got the PC). Amb "Diane Poremsky [MVP]" <dianenws@poremsky.com> wrote in message news:OPXxDqeuDHA.2448@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > are you using a popup stopper? > > -- > Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] > Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours > Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) > > Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ > > Search for ans...

Problem inserting cut range
I'm trying to cut a range then insert the cut range at a particular location. The code looks like this: Range("F5:G" & ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Rows.Count).Cut Range("D5").Insert(xlShiftToRight) However, when it reaches this point, I get an error saying "Cut method of Range class failed". I've tried changing the destination range so that it reads similar to the origin range, but that didn't help. Can someone help me get the syntax on this line correct? I've got several similar lines further down in the code. If I can fix thi...

Visio Printing Problem
I am trying to print a flowchart. The print view displays the complet flowchart. However, when I print the flowchart, the top half of th flowchart is omitted and the bottom half prints. Any problem solvin recommendations would be appreciated -- jqsandma ----------------------------------------------------------------------- jqsandman's Profile: http://www.officehelp.in/member.php?userid=661 View this thread: http://www.officehelp.in/showthread.php?t=136719 Posted from - http://www.officehelp.i this usually ends up as being "apply available software patches to visio" or &quo...

slow sync with Calendar using Kyocera 7135 via Outlook 2003
I'm stuck and need help. I have a Two Day Old Brand New Dell Dimension 4600. Does anyone out there know what to do when Outlook 2003 is giving a Log report that reads that Outlook Calendar - Slow Sync synchronization failed? This is a first time occurence for me. Outlook also reported that a device is trying to get access to my E- Mail addresses which may indicate a Virus may be present. I've run my McAfee Virus Protection and it didn't detrect anything. I'm at my wits end and don't know what else to do. Can anybody help? ...

Attachment problems
Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on ".exe" files. I know these are Level1 blocks, but can't find a way to configure it. I have recieved an important program and need to run it. Thanks in advance Scott Try here: Opening .exe Attachments with the Outlook E-mail Security Update and Outlook 2002 http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/esecup/getexe.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Scott White" <ddltrade@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OmVN4JVnDHA.1672@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... Hi, Is there anyway to unlock outlook 2002's block on...

Unable to send E-Mails #3
I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I get the following message. 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied Any help would be gratefully appreciated On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 13:27:03 -0800, LarryM wrote: > I have recently installed broadband and when I attempt to send an E-Mail I > get the following message. > 554 <E-Mail Adress>: Recipient address rejected: Relay access denied > > Any help would be gratefully appreciated You probably need to authenticate to your outgoing server. Set that up on the &...