Problem sending encrypted email in OLXP

Hello All,

I am having a problem sending encrypted email messages using OLXP if
they are NOT in HTML format. Everything seems to work fine with OL2000
and OL2003. Any ideas about what may be going on?

GW

0
weez.gee (2)

Gee Weez <weez.gee@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am having a problem sending encrypted email messages using OLXP if
> they are NOT in HTML format. Everything seems to work fine with OL2000
> and OL2003. Any ideas about what may be going on?

Do you tell your doctor you're "having problems" or do you describe your
symptoms with as much precision as you can manage?
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

SBS 2003 and Email Not Receiving

Emails #8
i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else in the company and it is started to effect urgent matters, i havegone into outlok tools to see if i could change anything but that doesnt seem to have worked, can someone please help What version of Outlook are you using? If Outlook 2003 do you have the Junk Mail filter turned on? Is this an Exchange Environment? If so, what version. "Kim" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:fb2901c43e6f$d095b2a0$a501280a@phx.gbl... >i am recieving my emails ten minutes after everyone else > in the co...

Retrieve Lost Email

can't send or receive emails

Problem with CFTPConnection

Here is fix for Windows file problems

multiple email identities

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

how do i send an e_mail from outlook?
please show me how do i send an e_mail from outlook? gholinezhad wrote: > please show me how do i send an e_mail from outlook? Is this real? Click on "New", write your mail and then click "Send" ...

Re: teach me how to send friends email

Importing AOL Email File Cabinet

no access to send internet email

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

delays in recieving outside emails

Email Statements from Collection Module

request to solve my problem #5

Mail will not Send/Receive automatically
I have outlook set up to send/receive every minute but it suddenly stopped doing so. Anyone have ideas why? Robin Several. For starters, a one minute polling interval is just nuts. It is difficult to determine why automatic polling is failing when you do not post your mail account type, connection type and polling settings. If automatic polling once worked and now fails, you also need to examine what changes were made to your setup before automatic polling stopped working. In general, here are the reasons automatic polling might fail in Outlook: 1. You have created an unrealistic po...