Problem Sending Email using Outlook 2000

I am attempting to send an email to a 130 person distribution list.  The
email is very short but has a 451 kb attachment.
I am repeatedly getting the following message from System Administrator

      Subject: My Subject
      Sent: 5/28/2005 11:03 AM

      RecipientOne (E-mail) on 5/28/2005 11:03 AM
            No transport provider was available for delivery to this
recipient.

      RecipientTwo (E-mail) on 5/28/2005 11:03 AM
            No transport provider was available for delivery to this
recipient.

      and so on ........

I have not had this problem in the past when sending to this distribution
list.  I have tried to break the list into smaller lists but it only works
when I have a single person in the To: field.

Any thoughts?

I am using MS Outlook 2000.

Thanks
Rick

0
notme5895 (1)

RickyD <notme@hereandthere.com> wrote:

> I am attempting to send an email to a 130 person distribution list. The
> email is very short but has a 451 kb attachment.
....snip...
> I have not had this problem in the past when sending to this
> distribution list.  I have tried to break the list into smaller lists
> but it only works when I have a single person in the To: field.

Were this happening to me, the first thing I'd do is to check with the ISP
to see if they've changed their policies on how many recipients are allowed.
I know for a fact that some ISPs change this without notice.  The second
thing I'd check is to make sure I was properly authenticating to the
outgoing server.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)

Attaching Contacts to new email

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

PROBLEMS after updating Office 2008
I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I click on a program - for example: Entourage - it takes me to the Customer Experience Improvement Program. I've responded "No, I don't want to participate at this time" and then clicked continue. Thereafter, I was taken to the Microsoft Office Setup Assistant. Following the instructions I registered with Microsoft but still cannot access any of the the Office 2008 programs! HELP! "Gayle" wrote: > I can no longer open ANY of the office 2008 programs on my Mac osx!! When I > click on a ...

invalid email address

Question -Problem

AD Sync problem

WCF Client serialization problem