problem receiving emails #2

I use outlook 2003. Up til now it worked great. I changed to an other PC
and now i got problems receiving mail.

I see that outlook receives mail "1 of 4, 2 of 4 etc" but after it's
finished I can not find it in my inbox. Where is it gone? Can anyone
perhaps tell me what can be wrong?

Checked al the settings but al seems OK. I can send Email without
problems.

--
cardin94

cardin94 wrote:

> I use outlook 2003. Up til now it worked great. I changed to an other
> PC and now i got problems receiving mail.  I see that outlook
> receives mail "1 of 4, 2 of 4 etc" but after it's finished I can not
> find it in my inbox. Where is it gone? Can anyone perhaps tell me
> what can be wrong? Checked al the settings but al seems OK. I can
> send Email without problems.

Look at any rules you have defined in Outlook.

Check what view is used on the Inbox folder.
0
V4521 (722)

Email Prompt
We would like to set up a prompt on Outlook whenever we create a new message or reply/forward a message. The reminder will be a short sentance to remind the sender to comply with internal security measures. We have very high security measures in place already, but we understand that employees still send sensitive material via email without taking the relevant steps - we hope this prompt would solve the issue without buying in a new system? See the ItemSent event. There use the MsgBox function to prompt the user. -- Best regards Michael Bauer - MVP Outlook Categor...

Exchange update problem

multiple Domain name delivery problem

SQL deadlock problem

Hdtv Receiver Tuner
Channel Master CM-7000 Digital to Analog TV Converter Box Price:$59.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B000XQTDR2 Elgato Systems 10020974 EyeTV Hybrid TV Tuner Stick for Analog, HDTV and FM Radio Reception Price:$149.95 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B001QCYHXM Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?id=B001QCYHXM Hauppauge 1192 WinTV HVR-1950 External USB HDTV Tuner/Video Recorder Price:$149.99 Image: http://bestdealfinder.us/image.php?id=B00198MYB0 Best deal: http://bestdealfinder.us/index.php?...

docmd.transfertext problem

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Microsoft POS #2

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

hyperlinking email addresses

Outlook 2003

matching contents #2

Incoming email slow to come in

Border problems

Slow receive via VPN
I'm using Outlook 2000 in Exchange mode via VPN over DSL. Everything works great except when someone sends mail with an attachment. Even a small attachment like a 150k Word doc locks up Outlook for about 45 seconds. If I have Outlook closed and open it to find the same attachment no problem. Only when Outlook is currently open and is receiving it is there a problem. I thought the mail was stored on the server and was only retrieved when requested. Why would it freeze only during receive? After Outlook starts working again I can retrieve the email in a couple of seconds. BTW, I have ...

Excel Problem

SOAP Exception

Please ignore #2