Problem: Outlook 2003 and Security settings

Regarding mail from tech publications - I can't see the
images anymore. Totally crippling.

Under Tools --> Options --> Security --> Download Pictures
both "Don't download pictures...." and "Warn me before
downloading...." are TURNED OFF (boxes not checked).

Actually, I never messed with those settings. Images on
mails sent to me just turned off one fine day. No matter
how many times I check those options on and off, it does
not resolve the issue.

Regards
0
anonymous (74722)