Problem on junk mail list for Outlook 2003

Dear All

My outlook 2003 is connected to MS exchange 2003 server, In past, I will add
some email address to junk e-mail list using web browser, but now I cannot
add in junk e-mail list use web browser now, it show "Unable to add the
list, The maximum size for the list is 1024 entries" or " A error occured
procured your Junk mail lists, You are over the size limited on the server".

But If I add the email address to junk e-mail list using MS outlook 2003,
the list can can update to web-base now, How can I solve this problem

Rgds
Alan

0
alantam (1)

OWA supports fewer than Outlook... but exchange does the processing. Note
that Outlook has a limit too (about 2000). It's better to edit out all the
old addresses that are never used - which is probably most of them. The junk
list should only have a few addresses and domains, the safe lists should be
longer.

--
Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook]

Outlook Tips by email:

** Please include your Outlook version, Account type, and Windows Version
when requesting assistance **

"Corp user" <alantam@sbshk.com> wrote in message
> Dear All
>
> My outlook 2003 is connected to MS exchange 2003 server, In past, I will
> add some email address to junk e-mail list using web browser, but now I
> cannot add in junk e-mail list use web browser now, it show "Unable to add
> the list, The maximum size for the list is 1024 entries" or " A error
> occured procured your Junk mail lists, You are over the size limited on
> the server".
>
> But If I add the email address to junk e-mail list using MS outlook 2003,
> the list can can update to web-base now, How can I solve this problem
>
> Rgds
> Alan

0
outlookmvp (5838)

Window panes in Outlook 2003
Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a preview pane for the selected e-mail, evidently. I can find no way to eliminate the window pane. Is there a way to remove this pane? How? I've tried every VIEW combination with no success. View > Reading Pane > Off doesn't work? -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "jay" <jay@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C953EF40-873E-4A04-93A8-FE101A547D0D@microsoft.com... > Just got 2003 and find a third window pane on the far right which is a > preview pane for the selected e-m...

removing replicated table information from MS Office Access 2003
I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. If I import the file without any replicated information (ie. s_ColLineage, etc) how would this affect the database? Is it safe to do this? Would I be better off just making the tables not replicable? Thanks On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 03:33:07 -0800, DukeJon <DukeJon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: Assuming your Access database does not need replicating, yes, it is safe to omit those fields during import. -Tom. >I have a tool that exports .xml files which are then imported into a table. >If I import the f...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Exchange update problem

Crash on 'Send"

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work