Problem exporting/importing .psf

Hi guys, I searched the community before and couldn't
find anything regarding this issue. I am trying to export
an Outlook 2000 mailbox from one user account to another.
However, when I try and import it, I get the message
saying that "Personal Folders "Properties for this
information service must be defined prior to use". I have
looked up solutions for this and they say to make sure
its not read only. I tried this and it doesnt work, its
currently NOT read only.

Please note: This is a computer where the Outlook folder
source for the export is on a user account not connected
to our domain. A domain was set up and this user account
is still on "XXXXX (This Computer)" on login. I believe
that it has something to do with the fact that I cannot
access the local (e.g. "This Computer") files. We don't
have the administrative password to do anything for the
local machine. However, we do have the administrative
password for the domain (but we can't access the local
user's account). If anyone has any ideas, please help!
Thanks.
            MK99
0
anonymous (74722)

Maybe instead of importing or exporting that, you should
try and find where the mailbox is, *.pst file for that
account and then after you log into your outlook program
you go to tools and accounts and add a new account and
point the personal folders to that pst file you found.

0
anonymous (74722)

Problems with CreateILockBytesOnhGlobal
The following code misbehaves by throwing int 3 breaks on the CreateILockBytesOnHGlobal call. If contnued, the call returns S_OK with a ILockBytes pointer, but then the StgOpenStorageOnILockBytes failes. Any ideas? HRESULT hres; IStorage *pstg = NULL; // // Load doc file from resources. // HGLOBAL hdoc = NULL; ILockBytes *plockbytes = NULL; HRSRC resinfo = FindResource(g_app.m_hInstance, MAKEINTRESOURCE(resid), "DOCFILE"); if (!resinfo) return FALSE; hdoc = LoadResource(g_app.m_hInstance, resinfo); if (S_OK == CreateILockBytesOnHGlobal(hdoc, TRUE, &plockbytes...

update problem-crossposted
As I seem to have been abandoned by MS I thought I'd ask here. I have retail versions of Office 2003 student and teacher and Publisher 2000. These are not OEM or illegal copies. I was having numerous problems updating Office 2003 and was lead through an un-install and re-install by MS tech support. Received many updates that installed correctly until... I received a message that I needed to install updates for Office 2000 and that one had to be installed first and separately for the other to work. It would never download. After hours on the phone with MS it was determined that si...

Hekp! IE8 problem after Windows updates installed
Having installed the windows update KB955759, by now when I start the IE browser, an error message popup "IE encountered a problem and need to close" .. The same problem occurred when I tried to start Windows Media Player. The following is the error information. AppName: iexplore.exe AppVer: 8.0.6001.18702 ModName: aclayers.dll ModVer: 5.1.2600.3647 Offset: 0003d3db My machine runs on Windows XP SP2 and IE8. Before I had uninstalled WLM 9.0 and reinstalled the older version WLM 8.5 and checked the box " to run the program with the compatible mode where I ch...

excel formula problem #3
i want to set up a system that counts a series of dates but only say how many cells are filled, i can get this to work generally but section needs to count 3 seperate dates but only add on any one of the (eg) cell A counts the number of dates in cells B-Z but with cells D,E, i dont want all to count, only one of the three even if all are filled but it must count if any of the three are filled hope this makes sens -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Hi try: =COUNT(B1:C1,G1:Z1)+(COUNT(D1:F1)>0) -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany > i want to set up a system that c...

Calendar in Publishing
I am creating a calendar in Publisher 2003. I am manually inputting my personal important dates, but would like to import general holidays - I couldn't find a template that has them. Are there any? "Snickerdodle" <Snickerdodle@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:36B8900A-F6E1-4495-967E-85998F45CCE9@microsoft.com... >I am creating a calendar in Publisher 2003. I am manually inputting my > personal important dates, but would like to import general holidays - I > couldn't find a template that has them. Are there any? I don't know the ...

Problems Backing up MS Money
I am running Microsoft money 2004 on a 64 bit windows vista machine. When I go to back up my files at the end of a session, money thinks that my 8 gig flash drive is a floppy disc and tells me that the disc is full and to insert another one. Does anyone have any ideas on how to remedy this. This is something new, it was working alright for months. Any ideas? M2004 only knew about hard disks and floppies for backup. There was a "feature" whereby it could only handle 2gb USB sticks. You need to reduce your available space on the USB to under 2gb, by copying any old files till t...

Outlook2003 export of mail
If I export my mail to a *.pst file can Outlook2000 import it? I have tried this (even tho my O2K is on an exchange server) I cant seem to import my mail. On a related note, I have heard that MS is doing things of this nature to sorta "force" you to upgrade. Meaning that the newer apps change the data in question so that previous versions can't access it. FYI - I heard that in a Micheal's Minute (LindosOS) Thanks for your help and I hope all the above is NOT true. C I have the same problem. I have been unable to import 2003 .pst files into Outlook 2000. Would have been n...

drag and drop problem with cell references
i have a cell with a formula in one worksheet that references another cell. the formula looks like this: =IF((ISBLANK('Draft'!$D25)),"",'Draft'!$D25) where 'draft' is another worksheet in my workbook. the formula works fine, it looks empty if there is nothing in the referenced cell('Draft'!$D25), otherwise it mirrors the content of that cell. If i type something in the referenced cell('Draft'!$D25), it still works great. But if i drag something to the referenced cell than the formula gets screwed up and replaces the $D25, with #ref. I am gue...

Problem cleaning up temporary files.
This isn't MFC specific so I apologize. I just like the information provided by the regular members of this group. I have an application that has a Rich Edit control. Next to the Rich Edit control is a Print button. To avoid all the details of printing, I decided to save the contents of the control to a RTF file, then do ShellExecuteEx("blahblah.rtf", "print", ...). This works fine. But, I sure would like to remove these temporary files. But I am finding that to be a tricky problem to solve. At first, I thought I would wait for the process started to end. Bu...

Workflow Problem
Hi all, some instances (approx 5%) of a workflow we use all the time are getting stuck at various points when we do a status reason change - the logs show the following error: Error Code = 80044151. SQL Server Error. SQL Server timeout expired. Our sql server is very under utilised and most of the workflows change states OK - any ideas ? Thanks Ian If the issue you're experiencing applies to Quotes/Orders/Invoices, the following Hotfix may help: https://mbs.microsoft.com/knowledgebase/KBDisplay.aspx?WTNTZSMNWUKNTMMYVLXUZLWUKKQPOVRVQNLNWOMXNQRQNZWVLNLTUPRNNUWPNZSZ "Ian K...

Exchange Server/Relay Server Problem
I am in the process of moving all users from our old e-mail domain to the new e-mail domain. The old e-mail accounts reside on a Linux server running QMail with a domain similar to organization.com. All new accounts are being moved to an Exchange Server with the domain name of organization.ca; The Exchange server had been configured to relay all mail through the Linux server. As we moved people to the new domain name (organization.ca) the QMail server was configured to forward the users mail to the new accounts. It did so flawlessly until Friday... On Friday administration decided they...

OMA problem #5
Hi all We are currently trying to connect a couple of users Nokia 6230i to exchange just to check their mail. When they login through either pc to test or the mobile the get the following error message Your user account has not been enabled for wireless access. Please contact your system administrator for additional assistance We have checked in AD and the accout is enabled for oma. W2k3 server with exhcnage w2k3 sp2. Can anyone shed some light on this Cheers Glenn Hi, You've taken the primary domain SMTP suffix address of these users. For OMA to work succesfully, a user _must_ ...

Problem with a Array formula, Please help !!
What is the problem with the array formula (see cells in column R, which are highlighted coloured yellow) ? {=IF(SUM(IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(N(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0)),IF(ISERROR(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))),0,IF(LOOKUP(T(OFFSET($B2,,{0,2,4,6,8,10,12,14})),IF($A2="ABC",A!$A$2:$G$140,B!$A$2:$G$210))="Y",1,0))) >0,"Y...

File Attachment Problem
I have got the file attachment problem since we implemented the dynamics CRM 4.0. So i will be glad if you advise me a way to solve this problem. sincerally ...

problem with scaning
hello happy new year I want to scanning multipage documets and save it in my folder. I tryed to scaning without any component . I want to use with microsoft windows acquire library(wia) and save it tiff format. please help me how can create a form with a command button and writting its vba code that it stats scanning and saving file(tiff format) in my folder . thank you hesm ...

Import from Excel #2
Hi, Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money? -- Chanikya See http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php "cndesu" wrote: > Hi, > Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money? > -- > Chanikya See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=8. "cndesu" <cndesu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:05433109-7FE5-4E53-8DE2-E3E2F5A8B34B@microsoft.com... > Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money? Hi, I have a pdf file consists of transactions which bank gave me online. Now Can I import this file to money? -- ...

Graph OLE Linked objects problem
I got error message from access2003 when I tried to open a Graph OLE Linked objects, the message is: Strategic Budget builder can't find the file containing the linked OLE object you tried to update using OLE/DDE links command. When I click "yes", the other message pop up: "You may have misspelled the file name, or the file may have been deleted or renamed. If the file has been moved to a different location, use the OLE/DDE Links command to change the source. Or delete the object, and create a new linked object." Tried to re-installed OFFICE2003, but it still do...

Importing specific content into an Excel 2002 worksheet
I have some word documents that contain data I need throughout the document. As it stand, Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V are the easiest ways because the data is never in the same location on each document. Is there a way of capturing this data, and adding it to a selected field in Excel? The Word documents have a lot of 'noise' before, and after the data which is mostly contained in a table. This table also contains 'noise' that is not needed for the end result. Any suggestions are welcomed. Wayne. wrote: > I have some word documents that contain data I need throughout the &...

import outlook canendar into publisher calendar
Is there a way to feed my scheduled dates from my Outlook calendar into a Publisher calendar template? ...

Which has the problem with delaying
Hi all, Exchange 2003 envir. We have one appliance to accept the email for our domain and relay to our exchange servers. But, one user received one message 7 days later. I called appliance vendor and tracked the message which received and delivered it to exchange server on 6/20/2010. But, the user receives it on 6/27/2010. From the header of the message, it shows appliance receives it on 6/20/2010 and received by exchange server on 6/27/2010. Which has a problem with it? Appliance or Excahnge server? Where does the message sit for 7 days? (we have two days time out...

Problem with 'AutoCorrect file'
Glad if any could help out. Keep getting a dialogbox preventing work in Excel stating 'Your AutoCorrect file, C\User\....\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Office\MSO2057.acl could not be saved. The file may be read only, or you do not have permission to modify the file.' I am the only user on the HP Pavilion laptop with Vista Home Premium and running Office 2007 professional. What did do wrong and how to rectify? ...

Same import week after week
Tab-delimited data from a time sheet program. Kinda tedious, marking the col's I want. Can this process be automated? If all I need to do is record it off the keyboard, I'm fine. But if it requires VBasic I am in a foreign country. I have a report form all set up to receive the data. When it's good it's very, very good but when I screw up it's awful. rs Try recording a macro? http://www.officearticles.com/excel/record_a_macro_in_microsoft_excel.htm ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "tcebob" <handle @ gwi.net> wrote in message news:OwDAq...

Problems Posting
Is anyone else having problems posting questions? Each time I get this message: An error occurred while sending your pos -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- We're sorry, but there was a problem with the system and your post was not received. The error has been reported to Operations and will be investigated as soon as possible. Please try again later. - Close =?Utf-8?B?RU1jR3JhdGhASENBX05PU1BBTV9WZW5kb3IuY29t?= <EMcGrathHCANOSPAMVendorcom@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:2E96F53C-99CF-4B1A-8016-B05A210B52BA@microsoft....

Problem using SaveAs method
Hi, I'm running a perl script which uses Win 32 OLE package for Excel operations. The script does some processing and populates a spreadsheet, after which it uses the 'SaveAs' method to save it as xls in the same folder in which the tool runs. This used to work fine until recently I upgraded from MS Office 2003 to MS Office 2007 version 12.0.6524.5003. Now, the script does not produce any xlsx file at all. I tried the same on another machine running Excel 2007 version 12.0.4518.1014, and surprisingly it generated the xlsx. Is this some known issue with this ver...

Annotation Import Not Associating with Account or Contact
When I import data into CRM from the cdf database my Accounts, Accounts_ext, and Contacts import correctly, the Annotation (Notes) import but are not associating with the Account or Contact. For the Object ID, I'm using the same Account ID or Contact ID that I use when importing the Accounts and Contacts. I noticed when I go through the Cleanse Data section of the Data Migration Wizard, I'm not prompted to associate the ObjectTypeCodeName Account or Contact....I'm not sure if this is the actual problem or not. Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. ...