Problem exporting/importing .psf

Hi guys, I searched the community before and couldn't
find anything regarding this issue. I am trying to export
an Outlook 2000 mailbox from one user account to another.
However, when I try and import it, I get the message
saying that "Personal Folders "Properties for this
information service must be defined prior to use". I have
looked up solutions for this and they say to make sure
its not read only. I tried this and it doesnt work, its
currently NOT read only.

Please note: This is a computer where the Outlook folder
source for the export is on a user account not connected
to our domain. A domain was set up and this user account
is still on "XXXXX (This Computer)" on login. I believe
that it has something to do with the fact that I cannot
access the local (e.g. "This Computer") files. We don't
have the administrative password to do anything for the
local machine. However, we do have the administrative
password for the domain (but we can't access the local
user's account). If anyone has any ideas, please help!
Thanks.
            MK99
0
anonymous (74722)

Maybe instead of importing or exporting that, you should
try and find where the mailbox is, *.pst file for that
account and then after you log into your outlook program
you go to tools and accounts and add a new account and
point the personal folders to that pst file you found.

0
anonymous (74722)

Problem with systemstate backup with DPM 2010
Hi! We running DPM 2010RC on a Windows 2008 R2 The Protected computer is: Microsoft(R) Windows(R) Server 2003, Standard Edition 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2 Build 3790 When we installed the DPM agent the first backup of system state was successfully, so we have one restore point. But further backups in failing, the system state backup is in status “replica is inconsistent” and when I running a consistent check the job failing. In the error in DPM is: The replica of System Protection Computer\System Protection on sea0700smon1.xxxx.local is inconsistent with the protected data so...

Questiontest-outlookwebservices problem
hi all and thanks for the support. i'm facing a problem with test.outlookwebservices. notice that oulook side everything seems to be pretty good: the autodiscovery and auto-configuration of the account succeedes, the test email autoconfiguration suceedes too. when i launch the test, once it suceedes for certain services and after a while it fails for those services and suceedes for other. look the prints: here are failing the RPC tests Message : [EXCH] The UM is configured for this user in the AutoDiscover response received from https://mytest-EXC1. myt...

Font problem
It seems that the Cambria Math font has recently acquired an extremely large Ascent and Descent. Has it perhaps always been that way and I've never noticed it before, or is it something recent, perhaps a Vista thing? Try the following code for example. For Arial and Times New Roman (and virtually all other fonts) I am getting pretty much exactly what I would expect (a TextHeight that is a bit larger than the point size) but for Cambria Math I am getting an extremely large TextHeight (I get exactly the same results using GDI32 methods). At this end (on my Vista Business laptop...

08 Mac Office activation problems
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Just found an article posted by michellec and I am faced with exactly the same problem - on 'activation' of the product, none of the 3 product keys seem to be correct, hence activation is unsuccessful!! Have received some help emails (and thanks Diana yours had the microsoft help number that has been good, despite the fact they can't help me and tell me I must get in touch with Digital River) but seems that what I need is another product key, and now that I'm asking for that since about 10 days, I don't get any reply ...

How refresh imported data automatically?
In Excel, I've imported data into a worksheet. I know I can click Data.. Refresh Data to requery the source, but I want to be able to do it in a more automated way. Is there some sort of macro I can write when opened or something? Thanks, Ron Ron, Select the cell the data starts in, select Data/Import External Data/Data Range Properties Check the box "Refresh on file open" and anything else that needs checking off... Other than that, you could record a new Macro that selects your cell, refreshes data, and assign the macro to a keystroke, or even an icon. Beege ...

Autoshapes' visible problem
When I add some Rectangle autoshapes above the embeded chart, I find it's hard to control it's visibility, They maybe hide when I select some cell or activate chart. I want to know how to make them always visible no matter what I select. Thank you in advance! ^_^ Yours,fujing You need to click on the chart before you use the drawing tool. In this way the Shape and the Chart become one. best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "fujing1003" <fujing1003@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171358292.074278.135950@v33g2000cwv...

import from eudora #2
I have used Eudora for many years, but am planning to set up my email in outlook. I want to move all of my mailboxes to outlook. Eudora does not have an export function. Do I need to go through something else, such as Thunderbird. I can't use Outlook Express, because it only imports through Eudora v3.0. I have 4.3. Any thoughts on this? "Nate Rosenthal" <ncrose@comcast.net> wrote in message news:IOmdnV5bH5fEddbVnZ2dnUVZ_rbinZ2d@comcast.com... >I have used Eudora for many years, but am planning to set up my email in >outlook. I want to move all of my m...

IMPORTING MONEY FILES DUP ENTRIES
I have been unable to run money98 files in money2003.Tried importing files but all tranfers between accounts are duplicated. Don't understand how to import all the accounts at once. I created new accounts in 2003 and imported one by one, but any transactions between accounts is duplicated. Follow the prompts on the import file dialog that tell you to select multiple files to import at the same time. There are other guidelines if investment accounts are involved. You might want to review postings on this subject in the group archives at http://groups.google.com. "JAYNE" &l...

RMS and/or PC Charge Problems
We are having some interesting problems with our RMS system and PC Charge: For no apparent reason RMS will have an error message after a card is swiped or keyed into the system: • DENIED (With a wide variety of error messages) • DUPLICATE use F+ to force (even when it is the first transaction) • TIMED OUT Attempted solutions: • Turned modem off and on • Disconnected the modem and plugged everything back in • Turned the server on/off • Called PC Charge only to be told that it is RMS • RMS said it is PC Charge • Confirmed that everything is set up properly in PC Charge and RMS What works:...

Office 2004 SP 11.1.0 installation problems

Importing into Access 2000
I have a text file 13187 characters long. It will not import or link. Any suggestions? Hi William, Suggestions? First one is to give us a bit more information: What happens when you try? Can you import other text files? What's different about this one? Separated or delimited? How many fields? Where did it originate? On Fri, 7 Nov 2003 14:57:16 -0800, "William Madison" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a text file 13187 characters long. It will not >import or link. Any suggestions? -- John Nurick [Microsoft Access MVP] Please respond in th...

Importing Purchase orders with integration manager.
When I import a purchase order in Excel, GP creates a separate po for each line item. How do I get the line items under one PO number? I notice that the SQL option does not allow you to have a query relationship. You will need two source tables, one with PO header info and one with line information. Use two sources in Integration Manager and relate them by a common field (like PO Number) If I remember correctly, there is a sample integration provided just like this. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dyna...

Import excel named range into Access error 3011
Hi, I've read a few posts on this topic, but none addresses my particular problem. I use Office 2003 on an XP SP3 machine. I am using transferspreadsheet to import a named range in an excel file into Access. This has worked beautifully until suddenly it stopped working. I find now that if I extract the address of the named range from within the Access VBA code, it looks like this: =#REF!$A$1:$Z$166 rather than this, which is what it should be: =Data!$A$1:$Z$166 When I open the spreadsheet and get the address of the named range in the immediate window, it also has the #REF error....

Outlook 2003 Signature Problem
I've created a signature with my company logo (.jpg file) using Outlook 2003. When the signature is attached in my email, the photo/icon file shows a box with an 'x' in place of the .jpg file. I checked the location where the files are stored and I found the .jpg file in the proper folder under signatures. Thanks in advance for your help. Mike Tools - options -security tab, click on change automatic download settings. Change to what you want. "Mikeul" <Mikeul@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1132112656.7e1c9b39fdb73a3c7ed44fdbd3e3fbc4@fe5.teranews.com......

Problem in restricting users from sending/receving internet email
I have found a helpful articel here: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html I read it through couple times but I would like to ask some questions before I start the work on our Exchange 2000 server. 1. The "group" I am going to create for adding users into the restricting list, will it be a Security group or Distribution group? What group scope should I give it? 2. Under the section of "Restricting Users from Sending Internet Base Email", the article tells us to create a *new* SMTP connector and add the group into the "Dilivery Restriction" page. Will ...

Outlook Draft Email Print Problem
I have emails saved in draft but when i go to print them it doesnt show who it is being sent to and the fact it hasnt been sent yet, i have played with the setting but to no avail. I am using outlook 2003 any help would be appriciated. Turn off WordMail before printing the draft (Tools | Options | Mail Format) or wait to print until after you send it. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx <kpmail76@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message news:...

Outlook 2002 HTML printing problem
Outlook 2002. I cannot print HTML emails. Plain text prints without any problems just HTML will not. Office xp pro is at all latest service packs. Anyone have an idea what may be wrong? ...

Bulk Import Limitations ?
Besides the obvious. Are there some undocumented/unwanted limitations to the bulk import? Have 125 additions to the UI that range from bit, picklist, date, text, etc. Nothing fancy. Unable to import data for these all at once via tab txt. Always get “invalid argument”. However I can import each type at a time. Ex. All bit, date & text only fly through no problems but together with pick list, it fails. But I can import the pick lists if the bit data is left out. This only occurs when I map the values. The match perfectly, case, format, etc. Any ideas appreciated; beside go with Scr...

MS Office 2007 Enterprise Problem
Hi, Gurus, I am using Windows Vista Business version and have installed the above version of MS office. When I close all three application software, i.e., word, excel, and powerpoint, a same message shows up "Microsoft Office Live Add-in Sign-in has stopped working", and then "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available". Anyone has any idea as to how to correct this? Thanks. Jon Gather all the necessary documentation that you received with the Home Use Program of Office...

Formula Problem #7
Hi there, Can anyone tell me what is wrong with the following formula (it's doing my nut in!): IF([DAY]<>"Y",0,IF(OR((OR((AND((OR([START1]<=7,[START1]<8)),([END1]>7))), (AND((OR([START2]<=7,[START2]<8)),([END2]>7))))),(OR((AND((OR([START3]<=7,[START3]<8)),([END3]>7))), (AND((OR([START4]<=7,[START4]<8)),([END4]>7)))))),1,0) I've replace cell refs with [x..]'s. Many thanks - David It seems that there is a parenthesis missing at the end. Best, Guillermo "Daveo" <writetodaveo@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1...

Importing from Excel
Does anyone know why you can't "cut" from an excel spreadsheet and "paste" into the Great Plain journal entry screen?? You can do this in Solomon and it's such a great feature for handling smaller type JE's. Any other soultions would be helpful. You mean like an entire row at a time? As you can see, GP was not built to handle that functionality. You have a couple of options: Integration Manager or Integration Assistant. However, both require much more effort than you had in Solomon. "Sandra Holland" <Sandra Holland@discussions.microsoft.co...

Imported Leads Conversion to Opp.
Hi! I am trying to do a Bulk Import of Leads from a csv file and convert some of them into opportunity. I am getting an Error " Sales Force Automation Error - You cannot qualify a lead which is already closed ". But when iam creating a new lead inside CRM and convert into an opportunity, it is working without an issue. Any clue ? pls help PRP, Just to clarify...do you have some process that is running that is attempting to create a corresponding opportunity when doing the bulk import? Remember, Opportunities are dependent on having a corresponding Contact or Accou...