Problem adding email account in outlook 2002 - ignore earlier post due to typo

 problem adding hotmail account to outlook 2002
 From:  "brandpoints"
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> Sent:  1/21/2004
7:43:42 AM

I'm running into a problem UNSUCCESSFULLY connecting to
hotmail after adding a hotmail address to my Outlook 2002
email accounts.  I've successfully added one previously
and have double checked all the setup information is
correct (http server, email address, pw, etc.). I can add
the account but not connect to the mailbox. I get
a "timeout from server" message.  I've been trying to
troubleshoot this but can't seem to resolve the issue.

Direction would be greatly appreciated.

Brandpoints
..

0
anonymous (74722)

AD Sync problem

Question -Problem

invalid email address

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

WCF Client serialization problem

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

OL 2002 Hanging up When Attaching Docs

Some Emails Cannot be Delivered

Attaching Contacts to new email

Invalid Account on the Security Tab
I deleted an account from AD, and it was listed under the security tab of my server (in ESM), to have full mailbox rights to the information store. I tried removing the inherited permissions, and removing the acct. The I set the inherited permissions back, and the invalid acct. comes back. Does anyone know how I can remove this invalid acct. from the security tab? Thanks. Remove it from the top-level where it was granted permissions. When you set inherited permissions and the account comes back, that means that that account has been granted permissions at a higher level. If you'v...

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

From time to time, I will recieve email from friends, family, or business...and when I get the email, I open it up to find nothing but white space. I can't find a common thing between emails. I just know it is very frustrating when I have to ask people to resend the email to me or to a new address. When I look at my mail on the server, it is fine. It is when I open Outlook and it downloads it to my desktop. I get nothing. Any ideas? Cheers.. vg Sorry, wanted to add that I am using OL2003 with WINXP and everything is updated SP wise. I am starting to see some articles on this...

Outlook Sales

using the journal on outlook