printing outlook contacts

only "table style" available when printing outlook 2000 sp-
3 (9.0.0.6627) contacts, any attempt to change
either "page setup" or "define styles" crashes (blue
screen) ibm thinkpad t23
0
anonymous (74722)

print
how can i print from clistctrl without using CView This article might help you out. I haven't tried this one yet, but it's worth a look: http://www.codeproject.com/Purgatory/printlistctrl.asp Tom "mido1971" <mido1971@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FA6BFE63-983C-41E3-B95B-DE9491881E41@microsoft.com... > how can i print from clistctrl without using CView ...

Print Screen Key disabled

From Outlook 2000 to Outllook 2003

Moving from Outlook Express to Outlook

Attaching Contacts to new email

Outlook Sales

Outlook 2002 (office xp developer suite)

NDRs forwarding to external contact

using the journal on outlook

Outlook 2003 Drag and Drop Emails

Contacts in Exchange #2