Printing only highlighted selection in MS Outlook email

I am trying to print ONLY a highlighted portion of an email; not all 300
pages!  (Exaggeration)  This is very aggravating.   I need to highlight and
print selection; how is this accomplished?
0
GiJane (4)

GiJane <GiJane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I am trying to print ONLY a highlighted portion of an email; not all
> 300 pages!  (Exaggeration)  This is very aggravating.   I need to
> highlight and print selection; how is this accomplished?

Usually when you change the message format to HTML you're able to print a
selection.  Open the message and click Edit>Edit Message, then Format>HTML.
--
Brian Tillman

0
tillman1952 (16052)
5/3/2007 12:09:02 AM
Brian,
When I click edit,  there is nothing remotely allowing me to edit message
then on to format.  I see only one area to click on edit.  Am I missing
something?
Thanks
Jane

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> GiJane <GiJane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I am trying to print ONLY a highlighted portion of an email; not all
> > 300 pages!  (Exaggeration)  This is very aggravating.   I need to
> > highlight and print selection; how is this accomplished?
>
> Usually when you change the message format to HTML you're able to print a
> selection.  Open the message and click Edit>Edit Message, then Format>HTML.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
GiJane (4)
5/3/2007 1:18:01 PM
I checked under "tools" then options and it was already set on html.  When I
highlight to print, there isn't even the option to print selected text.
Jane

"GiJane" wrote:

> Brian,
> When I click edit,  there is nothing remotely allowing me to edit message
> then on to format.  I see only one area to click on edit.  Am I missing
> something?
> Thanks
> Jane
>
> "Brian Tillman" wrote:
>
> > GiJane <GiJane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> >
> > > I am trying to print ONLY a highlighted portion of an email; not all
> > > 300 pages!  (Exaggeration)  This is very aggravating.   I need to
> > > highlight and print selection; how is this accomplished?
> >
> > Usually when you change the message format to HTML you're able to print a
> > selection.  Open the message and click Edit>Edit Message, then Format>HTML.
> > --
> > Brian Tillman

0
GiJane (4)
5/3/2007 1:27:00 PM
If your printer doesn't have an option to print selected text, then it's not
available with that printer.

"GiJane" <GiJane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
|I checked under "tools" then options and it was already set on html.  When
| highlight to print, there isn't even the option to print selected text.
| Jane
|
| "GiJane" wrote:
|
| > Brian,
| > When I click edit,  there is nothing remotely allowing me to edit
message
| > then on to format.  I see only one area to click on edit.  Am I missing
| > something?
| > Thanks
| > Jane

| > > Usually when you change the message format to HTML you're able to
print a
| > > selection.  Open the message and click Edit>Edit Message, then
Format>HTML.
| > > --
| > > Brian Tillman

0
tompepper (36)
5/3/2007 1:31:35 PM
GiJane <GiJane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> When I click edit,  there is nothing remotely allowing me to edit
> message then on to format.  I see only one area to click on edit.  Am
> I missing something?

Did you open the message first?
--
Brian Tillman
0

RB

"GiJane" <GiJane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I checked under "tools" then options and it was already set on html.  When
> highlight to print, there isn't even the option to print selected text.
> Jane
>
> "GiJane" wrote:
>
>> Brian,
>> When I click edit,  there is nothing remotely allowing me to edit message
>> then on to format.  I see only one area to click on edit.  Am I missing
>> something?
>> Thanks
>> Jane

>> > Usually when you change the message format to HTML you're able to print
>> > selection.  Open the message and click Edit>Edit Message, then
>> > Format>HTML.
>> > --
>> > Brian Tillman

Brian--sorry so late to reply.  Micorosoft Outlook is quite new to me but
YES, when I finally OPENED THE MESSAGE (duh!)  I could highlight and print
only that part which I wanted.  A real dunce here.  :-)  It was just too easy
to read everything without actually opening the message.  Thank you, thank
you!
Jane

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> GiJane <GiJane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > When I click edit,  there is nothing remotely allowing me to edit
> > message then on to format.  I see only one area to click on edit.  Am
> > I missing something?
>
> Did you open the message first?
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
GiJane (4)
5/8/2007 10:23:00 PM
Please advise how this works in Outlook 2007 as although Outlook 2003 works
as you suggest, the new 2007 version has me completely stumped.

"Brian Tillman" wrote:

> GiJane <GiJane@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > I am trying to print ONLY a highlighted portion of an email; not all
> > 300 pages!  (Exaggeration)  This is very aggravating.   I need to
> > highlight and print selection; how is this accomplished?
>
> Usually when you change the message format to HTML you're able to print a
> selection.  Open the message and click Edit>Edit Message, then Format>HTML.
> --
> Brian Tillman

0
Masters (1)
5/11/2007 4:13:01 AM
On May 10, 11:13 pm, Wayne Masters <Wayne
Mast...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
> Please advise how this works in Outlook 2007 as although Outlook 2003 works
> as you suggest, the new 2007 version has me completely stumped.
>

> "Brian Tillman" wrote:
> > GiJane <GiJ...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> > > I am trying to print ONLY a highlighted portion of an email; not all
> > > 300 pages!  (Exaggeration)  This is very aggravating.   I need to
> > > highlight and print selection; how is this accomplished?
>
> > Usually when you change the message format to HTML you're able to print a
> > selection.  Open the message and click Edit>Edit Message, then Format>HTML.
> > --
> > Brian Tillman- Hide quoted text -

I got this from another Blog and it worked great

Open the message, then click Actions>View  in Browser. You'll then
have the ability to select texts.

David

0
bdlevi (1)

Outlook needs Outlook Express to work

MS Money 95 data files

Print Preview Multiple Paints
I am having problems with my standard Document/View application with Print Preview. If I choose only to have one page displayed, it works fine. If I choose 2 pages to be displayed side by side, my OnPrint() function gets called over and over as follows: OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 1) OnPrint (pInfo->m_nCurPage = = 2) Again and again, up to 11 times. My printing code isn't (yet) the fastest on the planet so this takes agessssss. I...

Select Method of Range class failing???
Hello, I keep getting the following error in my macro: Run-time error '1004': Select method of Range class failed When simply trying to select cell A1 in a worksheet of mine. I can' figure out for the life of me why this would be failing. Here's m script (literally): Range("A1").Select I am simply trying to position the cursor on a worksheet in preparatio for a possible operation. I have never had this fail on me before an I can't figure it out now. Any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks in advance, -Pet -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelF...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Before Update on record select