Printing Monthly Calendar

Outlook 2002,  When printing a monthly style calendar two
small reference calendars print at the top.  One is next
month and the other should be the prior month but always
shows up as the same month I am printing, making it
redundant. Is there a way to change that?
Thanks!
0
anonymous (74722)

see if any of the solutions here apply:
http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print

I like the MyOutlookCalendar template or any of the Word templates.

--�
Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook]

After scratching one's head,
Scott <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked this group:
| Outlook 2002,  When printing a monthly style calendar two
| small reference calendars print at the top.  One is next
| month and the other should be the prior month but always
| shows up as the same month I am printing, making it
| redundant. Is there a way to change that?
| Thanks!

0
MillyS (3228)

Option to select printer B4 printing Payables Checks
Client recently upgraded from 7.5 to 9.0 and they lost the option to select a printer after clicking print. From print payables checks In 7.5 when they would click on print, a window would pop up and give them the option to select a printer to send their checks to. Now it automatically goes to their defaulted printer. How do they set up the option in 9.0? Go to the Named Printers settings, and look at the checkbox to suppress the printer dialog box. This should solve your problem Best regards Mike "TROOTBMI" <TROOTBMI@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

copying calendar and contact data from Outlook 98 to outlook xp
I am running dual boot - transitioning from windows 98 to Windows XP. I am running Outlook 98 as my primary email client in windows 98 client. I am running Outlook XP, or I undertand it is also called Outlook 2002. I need to begin moving setting over. I need to move my contacts and calendar and other stuff over. Any thoughts on how this can be done? I am running dual boot - transitioning from windows 98 to Windows XP. I am running Outlook 98 as my primary email client within windows 98. I am running Outlook XP (or I undertand it is also called Outlook 2002) within Windows XP. I need to b...

Logo will print in black & white but not colour
I really need some help with this urgently! check your options either in the software you are using or the printer setup to see if color is selected vrs black only. "Amanda K" <Amanda K@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:543569FB-DC77-426F-8BEE-124A9C4D7539@microsoft.com... >I really need some help with this urgently! ...

How do I Print Business Cards 10 UP?
Sorry... I just couldn't resist! :-) Greg ... and I need to write a letter to santa cos he might forget that i asked for a ray gun.. is there a template that i can use?.. "MusicMan" <gregb@valleyho.com> wrote in message news:sJYtd.3178$N%6.2036@trnddc05... > Sorry... I just couldn't resist! :-) > > Greg > > > "Mike Hall" wrote: > ... and I need to write a letter to santa cos he might forget that i asked > for a ray gun.. is there a template that i can use?.. > > > "MusicMan" <gregb@valleyho.c...

Word 2003 Calendar Wizard
I recently upgraded to Word 2003 and although the Calendar Wizard looks the same it does not add the inside lines separating the days of the month as the old version did. My calendars are useless without them and I cannot figure out how to correct this. I must assume that Microsoft goofed but how can it be fixed? You just need to add borders to the table (Format | Borders and Shading). -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Pattio" <Pattio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

How do I add or insert holidays into a Word or Publisher Calendar
How do I insert Holidays into a Publisher or Word Calendar? I've always wondered about this myself. Good question. Each cell can be typed into. What problem are you having? If the cell is small, reduce your font size. You can insert images into the cells. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "What''s Mom''s Age? Born 7/11/38" <WhatsMomsAgeBorn71138@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A2A41B0F-3153-4133-B518-F0A198BE624A@microsoft.com... > How do I insert Holidays into a...

How do I create a drop box in Excel to show a calendar?
I'm trying to create a drop box within a cell in Excel so that when the user click on the drop box, it shows a calendar and that the calendar will default to today's date. You can try the Microsoft Date and Time Picker control. Add the Control Toolbox menu to your toolbars. Select the last button that looks like a hammer and wrench. Select the Microsoft Date and Time Picker Control. Add that to your sheet. -- HTH... Jim Thomlinson "V. Pham" wrote: > I'm trying to create a drop box within a cell in Excel so that when the user > click on...

Print scrollable user form.
I have a user form that uses scroll bars. I added a button at th bottom of the form to print what is on the user form. The cod executed is userform.Printform. The only part of the form that print is the part of the form that is in the user window. How can I get th whole form to print, including what is out of the user window? Thanks, Crai -- cparson ----------------------------------------------------------------------- cparsons's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1286 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39291 ...

formula to return 1st of the month following 60 days
Hello - I need, please, a formula to return the following. So, if someone started working with us on 10/15/09, the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment would be 1/1/10. That's what I need. THANK YOU! What about 1st of a month say 10/1/2009 'If you expect 1/1/10 then use =DATE(YEAR(A1),MONTH(A1)+3,0)+1 'if you expect 12/1/09 then use the below version =DATE(YEAR(A1-1),MONTH(A1-1)+3,0)+1 Regards Jacob "Jessica" wrote: > Hello - > > I need, please, a formula to return the following. So, if someone started > ...

Printing Visible Sheets in Sequence
I would like to print all of the visible sheets within one workbook with sequential page numbers. How could this macro be modified so that only visible sheets are loaded into the array? Thanks for your help. Sub PrintSheets() Dim ShtList() As String Dim ShtCnt As Long ReDim ShtList(1 To ActiveWorkbook.Sheets.Count) For ShtCnt = LBound(ShtList) To UBound(ShtList) ShtList(ShtCnt) = ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(ShtCnt).Name Next ShtCnt ActiveWorkbook.Sheets(ShtList).PrintOut End Sub Hi John Try this Sub test() Dim ws As Worksheet Dim arr() As String Dim N As Integer N = 0 ...

Correction
Hello - My computer and my wife's computer are networked. I have WinXP and Excel 2000 9.0.3821 SR-1 on my computer. She has Win98 and Excel 2000 9.0.2720. When I print a spreadsheet created in Win98 with an earlier version of Excel (I'm not sure which version), I get "squiggilly" vertical lines and numbers. When I print the same file on the same printer using my wife's computer it looks fine. What is the problem? Is there a way I can convert the file so it will print correctly? Thanks Drew Have you tried copying the contents to a new workbook, and saving i...

Inserted picture from file must be printed over/behind footer
We want to print a picture (including company's logo) on every page of=20 a document. We insert an EPS file in one of the tile cells, and it = appears=20 on every page, EXCEPT the part of the image at the bottom of the page=20 where the footer appears. The image is cut off where the footer=20 starts. Is there one way or another to let the image be continued (over or=20 behind) the footer ? Regards, Jan ...

404 Error in OWA when accessing calendar items in public folders
We are running Exchange 2003 SP2 on Windows 2003 Server SP1. We have a front-end/back-end configuration. OWA works well except when attempting to access calendar items in public folders. In personal folders, this is not a problem. The public folder calendar appears correctly; however, opening a particular calendar item results in a 404 error about 2/3 of the time. Sometimes it opens properly. Refreshing the item window repeatedly will eventually bring up the item. This problem is not restricted to a particular user, browser or public folder. Even with full owner permissions on t...

font printing problem of imported visio file inside power point file
I am having a problem with VISIO 2002 with PowerPoint 2000. I made a drawing with some fonts with VISIO 2002. Then I copied the drawing and pasted into PowerPoint file. In screen, I can clearly see the font. When I print the file, drawings are there but there are no font from printed paper. Would you please help me out regarding this problem? ...

two exchange servers, one calendar view?
Is there any way to combine the information from two different Exchange calendars(from 2 different servers) into one view? Are there any add ons that can accomplish this? We have some employees that are working with another company on a long term project, and the two scedules are conflicting. I told her to just use one as a primary inbox that people must realize is your default for scheduling appointments, but she I'm sure some will slip through the carcks and create larger headaches down the road. On Tue, 6 Sep 2005 09:11:05 -0700, Dan <Dan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: ...

Presenting all months in a year in a Pivot Table/Chart when all months are not included in source data
Excel 2007, Windows 7 I'm creating a series of pivot tables and charts to show price data by month in a given year for different categories of products (in different locations). If I have entries for most but not all months in a given year, is it possible to have excel render a table and chart that displays all 12 months of the calendar year even though not all are included in the source data? As it works by default, it only presents data for those months that are included in the source data. I know a work around would be to include the missing months with a blank entry in the source d...

Public Calendar missing events in Entourage, which appear in Outlook
Hello Friends, I am having an issue were select events in my company's Public Folder calendar are not appear in Entourage (on Mac), but do appear in Outlook (on PC). I do see the majority of events in both applications. I tried "Synchronize," "unsubscribing/resubscribing," and the the "Empty Cache" tricks on the Public calendar in question. Those didn't seem to work. The only thing I can think of is the events in question seem to be the ones added via Public Folder calendar's email gateway (auto-accepted by the calendar). I (and others)...

Calendar Locked
I am trying to make a new appointment in my Outlook and it wont allow me to do anything ie changes, new appointments etc. Everything else in Outlook is working can you help me. ...

Want to use Excel as a database for small school, how to print out specific fields??
Hi all, I am a volunteer parent for a small school and have been asked to help setup a database of the students (160) and need to figure out how to create a file and print just specific fields for different purposes. I tried the mail merge but didn't get the result I needed, which is just a page of information to pass out amongst the different families. I've looked around but can't find anything that looks like it would do what I need, but I seem to remember that it is possible. so far I've got my column headers and the data entered, but can't do anything with it. The ...

Print only certain scheduled activities
I use my Outlook calendar for everything, including some things that are simply alarms to remind me to do something on a daily basis, like fill out my time card before I go home, or check a website for updates. However, when I print out my schedule to put in my planner, I obviously do not need this daily reminder to print also. Is there a way to only have some tasks print and others not? Or is there a better method for me to simply set up an alarm for some of these daily reminder tasks? Thanks a ton - Laurie Set your reminders as tasks and for daily tasks set it up to reoccur with remin...

Re: How to print e-mails without a logo or page numbers please.
ICAgICAgICAg ...

Print area query
Hi I am trying to print a page, the top margin is .18 and header 0, the bottom margin is o & footer zero but when i give print in paper the bottom margin is left more than top margin, i want to push bottom a little more but when i do, the content moves to next page, any solution for this? -- Life isa journey not a destination The problem is how close to the buttom your printer can print. Do not expect that you can print as close to the bottom as to the top of the paper. Regards, Per "Sherees" <Sherees@discussions.microsoft.com> skrev i meddelelsen n...

Fractions not showing/printing in Word
I have several files which I know contain typed fractions (i.e. 1/2, 1/4), but the fractions are not displaying or printing when I open the files in Word X for Mac. (The files originated in Word on the PC--not sure of which version however.) When I copy the text out of Word and paste it into practically any other program, including Text Edit or even Mail, the fractions show up and print just fine. Anyone have any ideas as to what I can do to make these files work properly in Word? TIA, Jennifer On 15/11/05 18:38, in article 1132079939.220690.258410@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com, "s771...

Printing Checks to Generic Printer / Test File
I am trying to convert to Money from Quicken. I use special software to printer my checks. I Quicken I could print my checks to a generic Test file. I cannot select that output file from the printer options available from the Money Print Checks Menu. Can someone help me get an output file setup up as a printer option. This issue may be the show stopper for my using Money Thanks in advance You'll have to setup a printer queue that prints to a file and then setup Money (File|Print Setup|Check Printing, I think is the menu choice) to use this printer for printing your checks. Setting ...

Outlook 2003 Calendar appears as IPM.post
I've got a user whose Outlook 2003 Calendar appears as email. The properties for the Calendar show IPM.post rather than the usual IPM.appointment. The user has no idea how it got like this and I've never seen this before. Tried running Office Repair, to no avail. Does anyone know how to fix this? David Dixon Allscripts IS Can you set the default form back to IPM.appointment? Does the folder show as emails as well? Start Outlook with the resetfolders switch; Start-> Run; outlook.exe /resetfolders After that, you might need to reset the views as well...