Printing from OL 2k, defaults to 9999 copies

Can anyone explain why one our users when she prints, under Copies the
number of copies defaults to 9999 when she only wants one copy?  She is on
OL 2k and using W2k pro.

thanks in advance

0
name4570 (3)

You might check under Start | Settings | Printers - look at her default
printer and see what it's set to for number of copies.

--
Aloha,

-Ben-
Ben M. Schorr, OneNote-MVP
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr
Microsoft OneNote FAQ:
http://home.hawaii.rr.com/schorr/Computers/OneNoteFAQ.htm

Please post questions and replies here in the newsgroup.  Mahalo!
"DC" <name@server.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone explain why one our users when she prints, under Copies the
> number of copies defaults to 9999 when she only wants one copy?  She is on
> OL 2k and using W2k pro.
>
> thanks in advance

0
mvp313 (50)