printing emailsto include the attachment information

Hello all!
in using office XP i have found that when i print out an
email for our files, if there was an attachment it does
not indicate that there was an attachment.

i have installed both sp1 and sp2 in the hopes that this
was fixed but was sadly disappointed.

how do i print emails to include the attachment
information? if there where three attachments i'd like to
see a list.  i belive this was possible in previous
versions of office.

thank you for your help.

0
anonymous (74722)

can send but not forward messages with attachments
We have started having a problem about a week ago that messages are getting stuck in the internet mail connectors of out exchange 5.5 server. when I send an email with attachment all is ok but when I attempt to forward the same email is is getting hung in the internet mail connectors, no changes have been made on the servers in the past week. there is no message sent to the sender informing of the message non delivery. has anyone heard of such a problem thanks in advance. Bill You mean its sitting in the outbound Queue? If so, there should be an error message associated with it when you...

Printing Elongated Multipage Newsletter
I created a newsletter designed to send as the body of an email (vs. as an attachment). Following a suggestion on this board, I made it by elongating the Publisher page size to about 20" so it is scrollable. (Looks and works great!) Now I need to print it. Print Preview shows the document as broken up into multiple tiled pages and it will not print as one complete document. I tried converting to print format, using continuous page breaks, converting to web format, converting to PDF. Copying and pasting into Word. Nothing works. Please help! Do you have continuous paper c...

Losing mail with no header information
I'm using Exchange 2000 SBS with the POP3 collector. There is a news letter email that is picked up by the POP3 collecter but the e-mail then goes missing and is no where to be seen. I've checked in the ISP's server and the only thing different about this e-mail to others is that there is no header information in the message. i.e. after the DATA smtp command there are no from:, to: lines. Does anyone know why exchange might loose these mails? There is no NDR generated and the mail is not put into the bad mail folder. Thank you for any help. On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 02:05:27 -080...

Your files are attached and ready to send with this message.
WHILE SENDING FROM A WEB PAGE "FILE - SEND - LINK BY EMAIL. THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE IS ENTERED IN MY MESSAGE. HOW DO YOU STOP THIS. "Your files are attached and ready to send with this message." Delete it --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the Swen virus, all e-mails sent to my actual account will be deleted w/out reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> asked: | WHILE SENDING FROM A WEB PAGE "FILE...

print rule after sending
How can i create a rule to print auto. after sending? ...

printing checks #5
Still can't get checks to print - still getting the no account error message - have followed Article 313373, 178830 and 182608 to no avail - is my only option to start a new account in Money - or possible use a different program - frustration level is high. ...

Z Report Does Not Print but the X Report prints fine
I just upgraded to RMS 2.0 One of the problems I'm having is i can not print the z report. When i processes it it shows "No receipt to display" in journal. It does reset the total so the function itself is working. The strange part is that i have no problem printing the X report. As far as i know both Z and X use the same report template. How can i fix this Thanks hi Robert, go to Database> Cashier and then select the user having this issue, go donw to security and make sure that "Allow to generate the Z & ZZ reports" are checked this is the frist step you ...

Outlook 2000 Calendar Printing Problem
I am able to enter & view my scheduled events in my Outlook 2000 calendar. When I view my calendar with Print Review before printing, I am unable to see all of my scheduled events. Also, when I print my calendar all of my scheduled events don't print either. -- Thanks, Jim B ...

Cannot print images in message body? (Outlook 2003)
One of my users is having a funny problem. I installed office 03 on her computer just as I've been doing since, well, 2003 I guess, and never had this problem until now. When printing Outlook messages, any images in the message body print as just a red-X at the corner of the image placement. Is there a way of toggling "print images in message body" on and off? ...

Post card print settings
Hi, I am trying to print postcards from a mail merge onto cardstock. Does anyone know what settings I would need to make to have it print two fronts then two backs onto the card stock? It keeps printing duplicates on the same page, I want two different addressees per page. Can anyone help? I am printing to a Dell 1320c What version Publisher? If you are using 2007: After you have setup your page, File, Print Merge, Multiple pages per sheet. There is a print preview on this page, it should show different data on each card. Turn the cards over and print the second side. You'd ...

Word and Excell Do Not Show Print Preview
I'm running MS Office Mac 2004 on two Intel Macs and one Non-Intel iMac and have upgraded all machines to Leopard. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but most of my Excel and Word docs on the Intel machines do not show correctly in Print Preview - warning shows, saying print is outside of margins - and so don't print properly. Everything else seems to be normal. I have re-installed Office on an external HD and it's exactly the same problem. All docs on the Non-Intel Mac work just fine. Any help to solve this would be most appreciated. Joe Have you checked for updated...

printing in publsher
I am using Publisher 2003 - and when I print it is cutting off the bottom of the page. My printer is set to accept full page bleed and I have adjusted the margins in Publisher and it is still cutting off. Any suggestions Kari wrote: > I am using Publisher 2003 - and when I print it is cutting off the > bottom of the page. My printer is set to accept full page bleed and I > have adjusted the margins in Publisher and it is still cutting off. > > Any suggestions ==================================== Maybe your printer driver needs to be updated. -- ******John Inzer********...

Mail with attach stays into outbox
I typed an e-mail with 10 lines of text and attached 2 zip files (1 of .dot files, 13Kb zipped, one with an mdb file, 3.5Mb zipped). Send/receive: no errors, this e-mail is in my outbox for 2 hours now but still not in sent items. I can sent other e-mails without attach, and send/receive doesn't tell any problem. why why why why? Do messages with smaller attachments send? if so, what is your mail server's maximum message size? Do you use an antivirus scanner on outgoing email? if so, disable it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-...

How do I print the size on the screen after I zoom in?
I am trying to print a blue print to actual scale. I know there is a way to print what is on the screen and tape them together,, I just forgot how.LOL.. When I enlarge it on the screen then print it it comes out to fit the whole page,so small that you can't even see it. PLEASE HELP? Jerry G Word does not offer a way to tile documents. Your printer may do so, however. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Gradinglv" <Gradinglv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56C12E30-A...

check stubs (check with stub on top and bottom printing)
If a customer is printing checks that include more than 12 invoices, the system will print the 12 invoices on the first check stub, the check will print. The remaining ones will print on the 3rd stub, and the check attached to it will not be printed. So if there are 15 invoices, the first 12 will print on the stubs on the top and bottom of the check, then the remaining 3 invoices will print on the stub of the next check. The next check will be indicated as void or will not print at all. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestio...

Problems importing addresses from Xcel to Word for printing label.
I have created a basic client database in xcel with column 1 being name, coumn 2 begin address, and column 3 being phone number. I want to import the names and address to word to print address labels. I go throught the mail merge process and when I get to the end all the labels on the page just say "Next Record". No info at all from my xcel sheet. See if it helps using these instructions instead http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/mailmerg.htm -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) &qu...

Attachement Issues
Please help: I am running Outlook 2002. When I send email with attachments the email does not move from my 'Outbox' to my 'Sent Items' folder, causing the email to be sent multiple times. This does not happen with normal emails. My recipients are receiving multiple copies of the same email and I have no idea what the problem is. Any assistance is greatly appreciated. Jeremy. Does this still happen when you disable the outgoing virusscan? -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Backup and Restore -Create an Office XP CD slipstreamed...

Print multiple mail merge results on each postcard page in Publish
After creating a postcard in Publisher and successfully completing a mail merge, I only seem to be able to print one "addressed" post card per page. When I choose multiple copies (4 per page), I get the same addressee 4 times. Is it possbile to print 4 mail merge results on a single page, to minimize paper waste? Are you actually printing the cards or relying on what print preview is telling you? Print preview shows all the cards the same, it is a bug in the program. For a mail merge to be successful you can only have one card on your screen. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://...

Outlook hangs with attachments - detect and repair temporarily works
HI all, If I open outlook and then try to open an email with an attachment in - outlook locks and I need to re-boot in order to get back into outlook. When I re-boot - I can do a detect and repair and it fixes the problem - but only temporarily as when I close outlook and re load it - the problem with viewing attachments comes back? Setup: Windows XP Pro SP2 Office XP Pro with Frontpage SP3 Detect and repair does not permanently fix the problem. Reinstalling Outlook does not fix the problem. Has anyone ever run into this? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance! Chris ...

gridlines won't print Excel 97
Hi all, I'm using Excel 97, part of Office Pro Suite, and am trying to print the gridlines in a large document.. I gone to page setup, clicked on "Sheet" and ticked the gridline box, but it does not show in preview, nor does it print the gridlines.. Am I forgetting to do something? thanks, gary If you've changed the fill color (even to white), then you won't see those gridlines on your paper. You could use apply borders instead (under Format|Cells|border tab) If you applied a white fill color in error, just change it to "no fill". niteowl wrote: > >...

Attachments Corrupted?
I will compose a simple letter in Word (Office 2004 for MAC), and save it to the desktop. I will then start a new email using Entourage, and attach this new document by way of an attachment. When I try to send the document, it says it contains a virus and cannot be sent. If I am to open this same document in Pages, then export it out as a ..doc file (using Pages), I can then attach and make it all work. What is going on? Should I uninstall and reinstall the entire Office Suite? Thanks in advance, john C. Then according to my opinion, that might suggest a macro virus in the word doc...

Publisher crashes while printing
Can anyone help? I'm running Pub2003 in XP SP2 and am printing to my HP Laserjet 1010. All this is fine until I change the page setup to a custom type (it's 10cm w x 17cm h) and try to print my document, with multiple copies to a sheet (2 on each page) The box appears telling me MS Office Pub has encountered a problem and needs to close. Not every time, but 95% of the time. This is what it contains: AppName: mspub.exe AppVer: 11.0.5525.0 AppStamp:3f255ba1 ModName: imfnt5.dll ModVer: 0.3.1418.0 ModStamp:3e52c493 fDebug: 0 Offset: 00005918 The Online Cr...

In Excel, how do I print the cell blocks as well as the data?
I am preparing a spread sheet with excel and when I print it only the data prints. I would like the cell blocks also printed. How do I get this to happen? I have tried highlighting the whole page but it still prints only the data. In the Page Setup dialog box, go to the Sheet tab and select Gridlines under Print. "aa3kt" wrote: > I am preparing a spread sheet with excel and when I print it only the data > prints. I would like the cell blocks also printed. How do I get this to > happen? I have tried highlighting the whole page but it still prints onl...

Printing a Html message

Printing CImageList from Dialog-Based Application (3rd try without Outlook crashing)
Greetings, I'm trying to print a CImageList from my dialog, but I keep getting empty space on paper where the image should be. I've tried the following methods to print unsuccesfully: CBitmap bitmap; bitmap.LoadBitmap(IDB_BITMAP); m_ImageList.Create(16, 16, NULL, 2, 0); m_ImageList.Draw(&dc, 0, pt, ILD_TRANSPARENT); dc.BitBlt(pt.x, pt.y, szMetric.cx, szMetric.cy, &dcImage, 0, 0, SRCCOPY); dcImage.SelectObject(oldImage); If anyone can point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. Thanks. Bassam P.S. - After typing three times this message, I had to short...