Printing clips the side of the document words

Hello,
I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and
others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an
email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and
left margins.

The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned
correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion.

When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my
printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser).

The formatting is coming from Outlook and not from the printer, as I've
tried directly to the printer, print preview, through a program call fine
print and pdf factory pro. The output is consistent all the time.

Any ideas that may help me change it. I've already run the repair feature
and tried to make changes by the printer as Microsoft has recommended but to
no avail.
Thank you
Bob Reynolds

0
rjr10402 (3)

Print area
I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored background. How do I change the appearance of cells outside of the print area? Sounds like you're in Page Break Preview Click View, Normal -- HTH Roger Shaftesbury (UK) "Stephanie" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E6BC3F7E-E0D5-408D-9D01-AE51471FDBA5@microsoft.com... > I have a document where a print area has been set up and around the print area is a blue border and all of the cells have a colored backgrou...

Getting appts to print on one page
I am using calendar assistant to print multiple overlaid calendars at once on letter size paper. All the appointments show up on the first page, except for one. This one pushes to a second monthly page duplicating the first. ie - I get two November 2009s - one with all appts except one and the other page with only the one rogue appointment -- Thanks, Alison ...

Embedded word doc changed to image-need to change back to word.
I have an embedded word document that misteriously changed into an image. This image is not a word doc converted into a picture (i.e. like I convert an embedded word doc by right clicking and selecting 'image object', 'covert', and then select to activate as a word doc.) but an actual image as if I inserted a picture. Need to turn the image back into a word doc so I can recover my work. It would also be nice to figure out how I am changing to an image, amost seems like a bug since it has randomly happened twice. ...

Opening Word attachments
I am having users that are having problems opening Word attachments. The hourglass just spins forever and then usually a couple of days later it opens with no problem. ...

tab options word 2007
My tab options under the headings home, insert, page layout keep minimising and won't stay there - I'm sure I had them there permanently before. Does anyone know how to get them back On Sat, 27 Feb 2010 17:26:01 -0800, Nicole <Nicole@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >My tab options under the headings home, insert, page layout keep minimising >and won't stay there - I'm sure I had them there permanently before. Does >anyone know how to get them back Press Ctrl+F1, or double-click any tab, or right-click the tab area and click Minimize the Ribb...

Vista Word Loading Problem
Have had this Gateway POS for 2 years. Programs all pre-loaded,(no disks) including Windows Office Suite. Lately, after clicking on the Word icon, small screen says preparing to install and an install progress bar begins, then stops about halfway. Notice says "SKUO11.CAB could not be found". If I cancel the install, I get another message saying, Please run Set Up and select "repair" (can't find Set Up, Where to look?) If I hit cancel again, the program begins and works fine. The problem seems to be getting to the program. Any Ideas? ...

Resize a document
Hello, I would like to resize a publisher document 8.5 x 11...to 7 x 9 without disrupting the layout. Any ideas? Hi Tina (anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com), in the Microsoft� newsgroups you posted: || Hello, I would like to resize a publisher document 8.5 x || 11...to 7 x 9 without disrupting the layout. Any ideas? The only options really are to: 1. Create a new publication with the sizes you prefer. 2. Change the page size of your publication, then select all objects on the page, group them, then resize as a group. Items such as text and text in tables will not resize properly. You w...

transfer publisher template to word
i have a made a greeting card from a template a friend has offered to print them out but does not have publisher on his computer but has word on his computer is there any way to change the format so he can open itv in word?? paul 1 wrote: > i have a made a greeting card from a template a friend has offered to print > them out but does not have publisher on his computer but has word on his > computer is there any way to change the format so he can open itv in word?? You would have to copy/paste the template on your computer, by opening the Publisher template, then opening Wo...

Printing odd pages in booklet format
I used to be able to do this easily in PageMaker, but I can't figure it out for the life of me in Publisher... I am creating a booklet. Each page is 8.5 w and 5.5 tall (ie, half-letter, landscape orientation). I'd like to print this booklet two pages to one peice of paper, so I can cut in the middle and punch for a ring binder. I'd like the target paper to be letter (8.5 x 11). However, when I try to set it up as a book, I get a weird page that's 17x5.5. How can I change how the page is set up, so I can get both 8.5 x 5.5 pages to print in the correct orientation on the...

cash drawer not opening but reciept is printing
I have installed Microsoft RMS 2.0 on Windows Vista. I had issues installing my EPSON printer TM-T88IV. It would not work when i put it as "OPOS" device but it worked when i switched it to a "Windows" Device. Now the reciept prints but the problem is that the cash drawer wont open when the reciept is printed. The cash drawer is APG VB 320-BL1616. Any ideas whats wrong with it? thanks Bad cable perhaps? Can you switch cables with another register that IS working to see if it's the cable/pin configuration? Just a thought. "Akbar Mian" wrote: > I...

Mouse Disabled Word 2003
The mouse works everywhere except in WORD 2003. FIX it MSKB 940791 applies to WORD 2007 with the same problem, but not WORD 2003. Does a parallel registry fix apply to 2003, or is it an install issue? Thanks you might try to boot into safe mode and test both word and the mouse there. -- db·´¯`·...¸><)))º> DatabaseBen, Retired Professional - Systems Analyst - Database Developer - Accountancy - Veteran of the Armed Forces - Microsoft Partner - @hotmail.com ~~~~~~~~~~"share the nirvana" - dbZen > > ...

Word 2008 encryption type
Version: 2008 Hi, <br><br>I created a document on Word 2007 in Vista and protected it with a long (>20 c.) password. I understand the default encryption algorithm for such a docx file is AES 128-bit. I sent it to a friend who has Word 2008 for Mac. He can open it fine, but if he tries to modify and save it, or even save it with another name as-is, he gets the warning &quot;password too long&quot;. He must use a shorter password to save it. <br> Does this mean his Word 2008 is using the &quot;weak&quot; Office 97-2000 compatible encryption? <br> H...

Lost ability in MSWord to make ANY changes to ANY document
Somehow when I open a document in Word, it will not let me do anything other than open the document, print and close, everything else come up 'faded'- I can't even make changes anymore, and i've tried restoring my system to an earlier date, but nothing- Version of Word? If it's 2007 and someplace on the screen it says something about "This modification is not allowed because selection is locked", it could be that you've been using a trial version that's now expired or you haven't properly activated your full version. -- Cheers! Gor...

Word 2007 stops responding in labels
I am using Word 2007 and have a couple of issues that may or may not be related. First - when Word opens, the blank document has a notice that macros have been disabled. Is that normal? Does Word have some type of macro that runs in the normal.dot? Second - When I click on the labels or envelopes buttons the application stops responding. I have tried the label/envelope option with macros enabled and disabled with no change. ...

a document has gone in compatibility mode how do I get it back
I lost a couple of documents that I had saved and was changing the saved title and as I have said the document has gone into compatibility and I cant get it back. ...

Word 2008 Margin settings trouble
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I'm currently working on my graduate thesis, a document for which there are arcane, yet strictly enforced, formatting requirements. One of these requirements is that the bottom margin of each page be between 1" and 1.25". Any margin falling outside of that range is not acceptable. The problem that I am having is that margins in Word appear to print accurately up to .9". Once the margin is advanced above .9", there is a discontinuity between the set margin size and the actual printed margin, resul...

How do you search within a document?
I am woundering how you search with in a saved document. I want to make a spread sheet for my buisness on my supplies, my cost, and my mark up cost but there is over 200 so I was woundering how i can go into this saved document and just type in the item I am looking for and have it pop up with out having to scroll throu the list? The first thing you should look at is Data>Filter. It may well do everything you want. If you need more help, post back. Regards, Fred "Me2020" <Me2020@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A6B20D94-EBC2-49E6-9E4F-127...

Line spacing

Scrambled word doc. in outlook
When I open an attachment of a word doc from outlook 2003 the file is scrambled on the screen. I have to save it to the hard disc and then open it in word to view it. Any help would be appreciated. Bob ...

print area poser
need to know if this is possible want to automatically print data from sheet 1 via a print area in sheet2 once it has printed the data, i need it to clear this data and read from another row on sheet 1 all in all i need a single row print area in sheet 2 to read from about 50 different rows in sheet 1. dont think its possible myself but what do you reckon???? regards neil -- neilwebb ------------------------------------------------------------------------ neilwebb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=24450 View this thread: http://www.excelfor...

Hide Quck Parts in Word 2007
Hi, Is it possible to hide empty quick parts in word 2007? I am populating quick parts from a sharepoint list (wss 3.0) and some of the fields in this list are not rquired and the field names are showing when the metadata is empty. http://www.moss2007.be/blogs/vandest/archive/2009/12/03/configure-word-2007-content-controls-with-empty-placeholder-text.aspx ...

AutoFormat not working in Word 2007 in Windows 7
I have just installed the Office 2007 suite on Windows 7 Professional, 64-bit edition. Almost everything works well, but I noticed that when I type quotes, Word 2007 is not automatically converting them from straight quotes to curly quotes. I have went into the Word Options and tried the setting both ways, but it makes no difference. I have made absolutely no changes to this installation, and this problem does not occur on my Windows Vista and Windows XP machines. The computer is virus-free (I have an antivirus solution running, I don't go to shady sites to begin with...

Money 2000 Standard Check Printing
When I try to print a company check I get the error message "There are no checks to print in the "Absolute Audio Provident Bank" account. Money will only print checks for transactions that have "Print" in the number field." Everything I've tried to print has already had "Print" in the number field and it still won't print. Where should I go from here? Try repairing the file by closing Money, then go to Start, Run and type 'msmoney -s' without the quotes. Money should launch and repair. Then try to print checks again. "Just...

When printing, how do I keep a letter-sized document from expandi.
I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But every time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. Please help!!! Check your printer settings inside Publisher. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "godovino" <godovino@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6AEC49BF-CBCA-4F05-932C-034B008D6472@microsoft.com... >I have set up a landscape, letter-sized document in MS Pbulisher. But >every > time I try and print it, it expands the document to a legal-sized doc. > > Please help!!! Could ...

MAPI Failure message using 2007 word
-- JOHN HASKINS I keep getting this error message when I try to send a document from Word 2007 to my Outlook Email Client, which is my default email setup. I followed the recommended steps that help feature suggested, but that did not work by saving the document then closing and also closing Outlook, which was when word would restart it would start a new MAPI Session. No Go! What much I do. All other applications and software allow me to send to my email client except Office. ...