Print Preview

In Outlook 2000, when I use Print Preview on some, but not all, received
e-mail messages, only the caption of the message appears, i.e. From, Sent,
To and Subject.  The body of the message is missing.  This seems to be an
aspect of a broader problem I am having in printing certain received e-mail
messages within margins.  I can't set the print margins using Page Setup so
that the messages print within margins.  Instead some, but not all, messages
are cut-off on the right and left margins.  My OS is WinXP.

0
smerling (1)

.prn print file
I created a .prn print file from my printer. When I open it in Excel 2000 it opens as garbage. A appreciate any help. John Hi John, My experience with .prn is limited to downloads from a GEAC database. I import them as text documents and play to discover what the delimiter is. Most times it is comma or | Good luck ray >-----Original Message----- >I created a .prn print file from my printer. When I open it in Excel 2000 >it opens as garbage. A appreciate any help. > >John > > >. > John *.prn files are just that. To be printed. They consist of printer co...

My prints are to small.What can i do to make them larger?
I can enlargen text on screen , but when i print it prints small.Can you offer some kind of help. Change the font size instead of your zoom percentage. -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] Tech Editor for "Microsoft Publisher 2007 For Dummies" "gopazz1" <gopazz1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2A2484AA-4C38-4B1A-B75E-C61022909992@microsoft.com... >I can enlargen text on screen , but when i print it prints small.Can you > offer some kind of help. > ...

Html emails not printing problem
Hi Outlook 2003 with Exchange 2003. My problem is that the Outlook 2003 does not print html emails. It prints plain text emails fine. In an html email if I click on printer icon, nothing happens. If I select File->Print menu the print dialog does not appear. I am using IE6. I have tried the following so far without luck; - Remove any additional software that I can think of in case it was interfering. - Scanned the pc using Trend's online HouseCall anti-virus/spyware program and removed some minor spyware. - Installed IE7 but at start-up it comes up with title 'Customise your...

Need help with printing Excel document
I want to print it out exactly as it looks on the screen. With all the cells and rows visable. Highlight all the cells you wish to see printed out. Then do File > PrintArea > SetPrintArea...........then do File > PrintPreview.......what you see is what will print out, assuming you have the correct print drivers and margins set etc......... If it still don't work, post back with more details. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "jody mullis via OfficeKB.com" <forum@OfficeKB.com> wrote in message news:507040B8C48C0@OfficeKB.com... > I want to print it out exactly a...

Printing without certain text (i.e., answers, notes)
Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For example, I need to print a student version without answers and instructor's notes. Thanks, TM One way would be to use a style (call it Answers for example), when you want to print out the students copies change the color of the style Answers to white. That should do it. "TM" <t_mccollough@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:e6czHS2YDHA.1384@TK2MSFTNGP10.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know an easy way to print two versions of a document? For > example, I need to print a student version without answers an...

General Ledger - General Posting Journal
On the General Posting Journal Printed Report (print JE's), how do I add a column on the printed report to show the Distribution Reference (next to the account description)? Example: Journal Transaction Transaction Audit Trail Entry Type Reference Code 2,083 Standard Adj Aug Interest GLTRX0000318 Account Description **DISTRIBUTION REFERENCE** Debit Credit 000-1000-000 Interest Exp Book interest to actual xx xx ...

Why doesn't the page preview have the same order as work page?
Why doesn't the preveiw page look like the one I built on the work pages. I have "saved as" and "saved. The nagagation bars in preview goes to different pages than titled. HELP!!!!!! ...

font printing problem of imported visio file inside power point file
I am having a problem with VISIO 2002 with PowerPoint 2000. I made a drawing with some fonts with VISIO 2002. Then I copied the drawing and pasted into PowerPoint file. In screen, I can clearly see the font. When I print the file, drawings are there but there are no font from printed paper. Would you please help me out regarding this problem? ...

Cannot preview of open any email with an attachment
I am unable to open or preview any email in Outlook 2003 that has an attachment. This includes old emails I have previously opened. The program locks up and I must to the Task Manager, End Task procedure to close the program. I have run "detect and repair" with no difference in performance. I have created a new .pst and imported my old .pst with no change. Any help would be most appreciated. ...

Thumbnails vs. preview for "Insert Picture."
I am using publisher 2000. I work with thousands of photos. I would like the "thumbnail" option when I choose to "insert picture," but this option is not available. This option seems to be available to me in other programs, but is absent in Microsoft Publisher 2000. Have I overlooked some setup option or does anyone have any ideas? Do I need to upgrade? My only current options are: Preview; Details, icons, list. Fran In Publisher 2000 when you select insert picture from file it does show a single preview. You can drag and drop or copy/paste from your photo folde...

Publisher 2003 printing missing
At my school my students are creating newsletters. On random lines...on each student's printout...there are partial lines printed. Some titles don't print. Students have tried changing the size of the font, the font itself, the size of the text boxes, etc. We are always missing partial lines. It is a different place on each paper and it happens on different printers. Any suggestions? Barbmc wrote: > At my school my students are creating newsletters. On random lines...on each > student's printout...there are partial lines printed. Some titles don't > p...

Publisher 97 and date/time print
I am designing an office card using 1997 Publisher. No matter what I do it prints day, month,year and time on every page. I have checked background and there is no text box even there to delete to stop this problem. How can I find and delete? This will be an option of your printer driver. Disable that option and your trauma will be over. -- ...

printing on legal
Anyone have success printing legal size doc from a pcl5 driver using publisher 97...using a Gestetner 3225. other office apps print on legal ok My page setup says legal, the printer driver says legal, I'm even telling it what tray to go to that contains legal..... Publisher is more demanding on printer drivers than other applications. Is there a newer driver for your printer? http://www.nrgcss.com/drivers/Page2.asp -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jaqueline Naghdi" <jn...

Header
I have a spreadsheet that prints out on 3 pages of A4. However, the header prints at the top of each page. How do I get it to print at the top of the first page, only, please? Gareth -- For essential news about Huddersfield Town Football Club join the Terriers Mailing List at www.Terriers.me.uk . Two separate print jobs are required. You can use a macro to speed it up but it is still two print jobs. See Ron de Bruin's site for code. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Sun, 27 Jul 2008 02:46:28 +0100, "Gareth J Dykes" <firstname.lastname@btinternet.com> wrote: >I ...

Show gridlines only prints every other line
Every time I try to print a document in Excel 2003 and use the show gridlines feature, it only prints the lines every other line. It will print a line then skip one and then print a line and so on. Does anybody have an idea what is causing this, or how to fix it. Appreciate any assistance, Jason ...

Printing only a disclaimer on the even pages of a report
I have a report that must have a disclaimer on the back of each page (no data just verbage). Can someone tell me how to set this up please. TIA for the help. Steve ...

Print File
How do I use a FileSytemObject in VBA code to print a word document from excel. I'm not sure how you would. But I saved this from a previous post. Option Explicit Sub testme() 'Dim WDApp As Word.Application 'Dim WDDoc As Word.Document Dim WDApp As Object Dim WDDoc As Object Dim myDocName As String Dim WordWasRunning As Boolean Dim testStr As String myDocName = "C:\my documents\word\document1.doc" testStr = "" On Error Resume Next testStr = Dir(myDocName) On Error GoTo 0 If testStr = "&quo...

print only range that contain information in excel 2007
i have a large worksheet to cover a large number of possible inserted entries, all cells show blank until entries are copied and pasted in the worksheet. The amount of entries vary. Is there a way to set the workseet to print only the range of cells with information in them ...

Printing Woes #2
I have a spreadsheet (my timesheet). For some reason, this spreadsheet defaults to 3 copies when it prints. I only need one. So, I manually go in, change the number of copies needed, hit print, save the spreadsheet. When I come back into the spreadsheet the next week, it is back to 3 copies. I have saved the original spreadsheet, did a save as and gave it a new name, etc, and I still can't get it to default back to one copy. Any ideas. TIA, Brenda ...

Viewing emails in preview pane
In Outlook Express with the preview pane on, if I use shift select to select what look like junk emails, as I add each new email to the selection (by holding Shift and pressing the down-arrow key) the most recently highlighted email is displayed in the preview pane, so I can see the email as I select it, and quickly decide if it really is junk. In Outlook (v2000 and 2003 IIRC) only the first selected email is shown in the preview pane, so I am unable to quickly verify that the latest one being added to the selection really is junk. Is there an option to make Outlook behave like Outlook E...

printing multiple newsletters
When printing an 11x17, folded newsletter and using mail merge in Publisher I encounter problems. There are 664 addresses in my merge list and I am required to press Enter 664 times to get all of them published. This happens on our old C2620. I agreed to upgrade the machine to a C5185i but with reservations as you can imagine. Still, we cannot mail merge our newsletter on the newest machine in Publisher. Ed Bennett's fix from KATMA does not seem to fix this problem. Any other suggestions? Thanks. Are you getting an error message? There are some problems with commercial CMYK merges ...

print attachement
Hello, I would like Outlook to check for a specific attachement in incoming email (for example all attached word documents in format "ras*.doc") and to print the attached document automatically. Is is possible using rules ? do I need a script ? any idea how to do it ? Thank you ...

print out
I have excel file with colour background and plain pattern. When I print a excel file, the print out is coming with doted pattern. and if i copy entire sheet and paste it some other excel file, I can get exact print out with plain background. But every time I can not copy and take print out. But I want to take with plain pattern in the same file. Any idea what is the problem in the file. Hi vishu, If I understand correctly you are copying the values and formulas, or are using Edit, Past Special, Values, but not the formatting. The safest way is to copy the entire sheet. Edit...

Printing out postcards...
I have Windows XP & Publisher 2003. I am selecting blank postcard design with multiple copies per sheet selected (2 across & 2 down). I would like to have each one with a different picture and text. When I do this in all quadrants, it places all 4 of those in each postcard section when printing. Is there a way to separate a page into 4 sections (like with the multiple copies per sheet option), but have a different picture with text in each quadrant? Any suggestions or work arounds? thanks Lay your publication out manually. In the page setup select landscape, in the arran...

No Print Dialogs
Suggestion - Add the following option to the User Preferences window so the following switch can be completed within the application and not require manually editing the Dex.ini file - NoPrintDialogs=TRUE or NoPrintDialogs=FALSE TechKnowledge Content Question How should the NoPrintDialogs setting be set up in the DEX.INI file? Answer You will need to add this setting to your DEX.INI file: NoPrintDialogs=TRUE and save your changes. A value of TRUE means that print dialog boxes will not appear; if you don't include this line, or use a setting of FALSE, print dialog boxes will a...